TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Want to see Torrie and Dawn kiss?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

UPN refused to air part of the Torrie Wilson/Dawn Marie lesbian storyline on Smackdown last Thursday.

WWE had taped a scene where the two women kissed, but UPN felt it was inappropriate to air.

Instead, WWE plans on using that footage, or new footage of the two kissing, as the payoff to the angle to air on the Armageddon PPV next Sunday.

It is also possible that WWE only taped the scene as part of the Smackdown tapings to gauge fan and internet reaction, and never expected UPN to approve it, adding to the hype for the PPV.

Credit: Powell Report, PWTorch

Guest Insane Bump Machine
Instead, WWE plans on using that footage, or new footage of the two kissing, as the payoff to the angle to air on the Armageddon PPV next Sunday.

What kind of payoff is that supposed to be?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

What kind of payoff is that supposed to be?

Yes it's more of a climax, wouldn't you say? ;)

Guest Youth N Asia

I wouldn't pay $35 to see the Edge/Rey vs Benoit/Angle match...so it's unlikely that I'll pay it to see a crappy lesbian angle. At $35 a pop I won't order a ppv, $30 was pushing it, and now I wouldn't even pay that.

Guest LaParkaMarka

That's so weird that UPN won't show Torrie/Dawn kissing, considering on Buffy they can show Tara/Willow kissing.

Guest creativename
That's so weird that UPN won't show Torrie/Dawn kissing, considering on Buffy they can show Tara/Willow kissing.

That might be because UPN knows that while the homosexual lobbyists will get behind something like that, they don't want anything to do with WWE.

Guest RickyChosyu

Why would anyone pay $35 to see something that will ultimately dissapoint them anyway? Why not just spend that money on HLA that *does* deliver in every way you expect it to, with women far more attractive the Dawn Marrie, to boot?

HLA fans get dissapointed, wrestling fans get further allienated, and the WWE loses even more money. Everyone loses.

Guest Mole

Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing. However, I am sure the kiss those two had was WAY more sexual then the peck kisses that we see on TV.

Well, you don't have to pay $35 dollars for the PPV. You can just pay $15 dollars for the PPV on a webcast. Which is what I am going to do since I can't get PPVs at college.

Guest NoCalMike

Well considering that barely anyone buys ppvs at all, I am not sure why the WWE would "save this for the ppv" they must have the greatest confidence in their matchups...hahahaha