TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSatanicAngel

Promo: chinese for the soul

Guest TheSatanicAngel

“Yeah, Sarah’s been really bitchy lately.”

[The scene opens up in a hotel room, presumably in Phoenix, Arizona. Mikaela is alone, sitting at the table provided in the big suite. She holds a receiver to her ear, and sips from a bottle of Pepsi MAX as she speaks to the person on the other line.]

Mikaela: “You’re to blame? Why do you say that? [pause while other person speaks … must have a lot to say] Yeah, I knew about Thugg and Jake. But they were gone when I came around.”

[The camera moves around to focus on Mikaela’s facial expression. Her eyes grow wide and her mouth opens in surprise.]

Mikaela: “You mean all this time- “ [got cut off by the other person] “Cai, that’s terrible!”

[Mikaela leans back against the wall as Caisha goes into a long winded explanation on the other end. She brings her hand to her lips, biting gently on her nails as Caisha continues to her story.]

Mikaela: “Damn you and your hormones, Caisha!”

[The blonde Scandanavian stands from her spot and paces across the room, as far as the phone cord will let her. She turns back to the desk, nodding into the phone as she prepares to end the conversation.]

Mikaela: “Yes, I promise. [pause] I swear. Go to bed. [pause] I love you, too.”

[‘Ela drops the phone onto the hook and drops into the big Laz-E-Boy in the corner. As time passes, Mikaela stares straight ahead, her fingernails drumming the dark green upholstered arm. Within, say, fifteen minutes, the door to the hotel room opens, and Mistress Sarah enters, holding a paper bag that smells nicely of Chinese food.]

Sarah: “Nothing like General Tso’s Chicken to warm you up for an upcoming match.”

Mikaela: “Whatever you say, Sarah.”

[sarah sets the bag down on the table and glances at Mikaela. The Mistress leans in and gives Mikaela a gentle kiss.]

Sarah: “Something bothering you?”

[As she queries ‘Ela, Sarah begins to set out the small boxes with Chinese food and divvies up the rice. Mikaela shows little interest in the food, but does take a bite out of her eggroll. Sarah sits down after all is set and immediately digs in.]

Mikaela: “Yeah.  Just got a call from Caisha.”

Sarah: [with her mouth partially full] “Owh? Wh’d sshe say?  Ssome’n wrawng?”

Mikaela: “Not really.  Everything’s going fine with the baby.  Chris has been seeing her some … off and on.  That hasn’t made her too happy.  But he is covering medical bills.”

[‘Ela takes another bite of her eggroll, letting that information sink into the Mistress’s brain while she chows down.]

Sarah: [mouth no longer full] “Good, I suppose.”

Mikaela: “I think she’s getting depressed. She told me some things that only an emotional person would.”

Sarah: “She’s not suicidal, is she?”

Mikaela: “No.”

Sarah: “Good.  Maybe I’ll have to pay her a visit next time we’re in the area.”

Mikaela: “You might not want to … “

Sarah: “Why do you say that?”

Mikaela: “She hid letters from you.”

Sarah: “Letters?  From who?”

Mikaela: “Damien.”

[At the mention of Damien’s name, Sarah’s face gets a little stony.  She looks away from Mikaela and concentrates on her chicken and rice. Mikaela leans forward toward the Mistress.]

Mikaela: “Sarah, she kept the letters from Damien … the ones where he explained why he did what he did, the ones where he told you how much he loved you and wished you could be with him.”

Sarah: [disbelieving] “Why would she do that?!”

Mikaela: “Simple.  She was jealous.  You know about that emotion.  She wasn’t getting any attention from you when you were with Damien.”

Sarah: [pausing to think] “I did kinda have a one track mind.”

Mikaela: “You’ve always had a one track mind. But I don’t mind that. That’s why I’m okay with you doing what you do.”

Sarah: “Maaaan.  Now that means I have to go apologize to Damien and stuff.”

[Mikaela shrugs in response, and finally takes a bite of her pork fried rice. Sarah looks out the window for a moment, contemplating her next move. She then sighs and also takes a bite of her rice.]

Sarah: “Can’t be that painful. He is the World Champ.”

[With that, Mikaela and Sarah burst into laughter, and the scene fades to black.]

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Mistress Sarah is tuff

Chinese is her anti-drug

Now she talks to Thugg.

Haikuworthy promo.  However you say "nice job" in Chinese food...yes.  That's what I'll say.

"Nice job! (In Chinese Food!)"

General Tso's Chicken is my favourite food. Ever. For mentioning that, you deserve an A plus, however general tso's would be horrible for an upcoming match, as the sugar content in it is extreme. Rather white rice alone would be good, and afterwards a General Tso's Treat for winning. Or losing. Or because you're bored. Or possibly because a tree fell down, and you wish to honor the gods.

Do you need a reason?! Get that camera out of here!

Guest Suicide King

Baby, you don't want any of that Thugg stuff.  Drop the zero, and get with a King!

Wait... that's not right.  Oh well.

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Well, Sarah has a whole day to absorb the affects of General Tso.

And Kingy, you had your chance, hon.  ;)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Ugh...

Sarah's going to try and latch onto da Pound!  Run away!  She'll drag us into the dank jobby pit she lives in!

Mothernature says, mmmm...MSG..."

Guest AnnieEclectic

Heh... I wasn't clear on the situation until the end. I'm not sure what this will mean, but I can say this.

General Tso's = yummy.

notice the period? that period is screaming 'PERIOD' at the end of yummy.

as in 'yummy... PERIOD'

however that statement begs the question, are those other periods screaming 'PERIOD' or are they just there to soak up the atmosphere so they can go home to their plain period-like lifestyles and tell their plain period friends and family that they met the famous period that just screams out 'PERIOD' when used.

.... Shut up, I've had 4 hours of sleep.

-Annie

Guest HVilleThugg

Annie, you'll see where it's going in time...although, to truly understand it, you need to know the history between Sarah and Damien(HVT)...which I'm not going to explain right now because I'm sleepy.

And Stubbs, don't jump to conclusions just yet bro...

Da "just getting started" H

Guest Zero_Cool

The old Sarah/HVT relationship is one of the things that made the XF9/Alliance fued what it was

Bravo...man, that's almost old school. ;)