TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Post a childhood memory

Guest wildpegasus

Post childhood memory stories!

Back when I was in Elementary school from about grade Primary to grade 5 I played soccer about 3 times a day during Recess, Dinner and after school because we had to wait quite awhile for the bus to come and pick us up to go home. The nets were only about 5 feet tall and maybe seven feet wide. However, they were solid, thick iron and planted inside the ground. The way the bottoms were designed (discovered this last year after walking the old playground) kept them from moving even a centimetre. Anyway, back on topic we even played in the snow at the times dressed up in a ton of clothes with only about a foot of height to shoot the soccer ball in the net so yeah we were dedicated.

One day when we were about in grade 5 about 3 or 4 or 5 of us decided to take on all the grade 3s. Man, that was a crazy game. All I could remember was that it was close and one of my fellow friends just giving the ball a tremendous boot slipt legged style and scoring in our own net. The memories!

Now back when I was 4 or 5 years old it was time for me to help with the square hay bales. This is a really tiring job especially when you're young. Yes, it's true you have more energy when you're young but when you're weaker you tire more quickly because you're always closer to working at your physical failure limit. A lot of people don't know that. I drove the tractor some back than which was hooked on to the wagon where the hay bales would be thrown up. It was a little stressful at the time because you legs when you're young aren't really long enough to hold down the clutch plus it was a difficult task to do in the first place. Than when you're reaching down and stuff it makes operating the steering wheel more difficult because of your posistion of trying to hold the clutch down. Than you got to worry about those (I wasn't on any major hills) hills and panicking when the tractor coasts some. It was an experience.

My family has always used wood as a means of heat. Some electric heat in the house and maybe a furnace in the old trailor but that's it. We mostly rely on hardwood. One of the first times I had to go to outpatients was when my brother threw a piece of wood and accidently hit me in the head with it. But I didn't complain or anything because I knew he would've felt bad about it enough. We piled an awful lot of wood before we reached double digits (and a lot after as well) but the one thing we didn't like too much was packing the slabs. That took forever because of how skinny they are. We'd put them in our wagon (3 X 3 feet or something) and pack it as tightly as possible. We'd support slabs on the sides of the wagon which we'd stick upwards to even get more slabs on. Than we'd transport over to the trailor and pack it beside it. We could only reach so high so we'd pile one layer of wood several feet only to make another pile a couple of feet high so we could stand on that and than proceed to pile the first pile as high as possible.

Memories of watching the Russians vs the Canadians on the little back and white TV with the rabbit ears and seeing them fight nonstop. Even with they turned the lights out they still kept on fighting. Jumping off the couch watching the Edmonton Oilers destroy the Blackhawks eight to one. Our father is a Chicago fan and everytime Edmonton scored we would jump off of the couch. I watched a lot of hockey back than. I can't even big state the love and importance of hockey back than.

During commercial breaks or intermissions I remember taking a baseball bat so I could pretend that I was beating up a million of the bad guys in He-Man singlehandidly.

The closest I ever got to a girl because the strip club and that picture (which I may write about some day, not related to the strip club though) was back in grade six (which would be grade 7 for a lot of other people) was when I was trapped in a leg scissors wrestling hold around my stomach by one of the more athletic females in school. It was kind of embarassing to be trapped by a girl but truth be told I didn't try to escape too much. For some reason people put each other in leg scissors more often back in the day. Now they don't do it anymore. I don't know why that is.

I never liked Haloween as a kid. I was never a candy fan (I actually got a lot more of a sweet tooth now) and I though dressing up was stupid. I only ever went because of the Unicef donations. Back in Elemantary school everyone was doing some kind of celebration where they were walking around in a circle or something. I thought it was stupid and didn't want to participate so I didn't. I stood outside on the sidelines with someone there sitting with me. I'm not sure who it was. It could've been my mother.

I cracked/broke my arm in Grade 2. We were on a slide out in the playground and people once sliding down the slide were staying down at the bottom. I always hated that so instead of adding the mess I jumped up to the side. However, I landed on my arm on the way down and broke it all from a two foot fall. It was painful especailly when I tried to keep on moving it during dinner trying to eat my probably peanut butter sandwich. One person thought I was faking but there was a girl there who defended me and said I wasn't or something. I forget who she was. My grandmother came to the school and picked me up. I remember getting the arm wrapped up and than having everyone sign it afterwards and joking to my father that I wouldn't be able to pile any wood for awhile

The weird thing was that it was a two foot fall. I had taken a lot worse bumps than that including a similar 5 foot drop off my bunkbed.

One day I picked a bunch of dandelions for my grandmother while in school. Than some big bullies came and ruined the experience for me.

One thing I always hated when I was young was shoveling manure and having to throw it out a high window. I just hated working with pitchforks especially if you're using a hay pitchfork with 3 prongs instead of a manure one that has 4 prongs. I don't think I ever did understand that when I was young. To this day I still can't bring myself to like a pitchfork.

The Care Bears movie frightened me when I was a kid.

THe Atari 2600 is such a cherished memory. I remember sitting on the freezer looking at one of the presents underneath the tree wondering what it could be. We were guessing and hoping it was an Atari 2600. We were familiar with the system due to our grandparents having it. I still remember seeing the Space Invaders and Pac-Man video games underneath the tree (now you know why I have the highscore here ChaosRage) and playing them at the trailor for the first time. Our uncle who loved the system itself and who I used to play with helped set it up. Man, I had a lot of love for that system.

A few random stories for now. Maybe I'll do a few more later. In the meantime and inbetween time make sure to tell a few stories of your own.

One of the scariest things of my youth was when I walked in on my Dad using the bathroom before. I commented on how big his penis wise as he was in the process of urinating. He than told me that he had to cut it off down the river and it was laying down beside the road somewhere. That kind of frightened me. I was than afraid that your penis would keep on growing and growing until you had to cut it off with a knife like Dad did. Not only was I worried about steeping on my father's penis down the river (a large block of land behind the trailor that eventually leads to a river) but I hated the thought of cutting my own penis with a knife. It was just something I didn't want to do. I kind of thought he was lying at the time but it was still enough to scare me. You don't know these kind of things when you're young.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Watch out for a Felonies! post, WP. Watch out.

Guest wildpegasus

Why's that? Did he have a rough childhood?

Why's that? Did he have a rough childhood?

Ok, that cracked me up.

Guest NYankees

So WP lived in a trailor, used a wagon, burned wood for heat, played with pitchforks/manure and caught his dad peeing in the outhouse. I never knew WP lived during the Little House on the Prarie time period. WP you should marry Laura Ingalls Wilder.

I was stuck up in Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Childrens Center in Baltimore for my 2nd Open Heart Surgery in 1989 from November through early January. Spent Christmas in the hospital..fun times. Best two memories were my 2nd grade class sending up this huge ass Christmas Card that they all signed and getting to meet Cal Ripken (and get an autograph) and a few Baltimore Skipjacks minor league Hockey players and getting a bunch of stuff from them. I remember too that I used to watch Superstars on the weekends. I remember Demolition losing the tag belts..

Guest wildpegasus
So WP lived in a trailor, used a wagon, burned wood for heat, played with pitchforks/manure and caught his dad peeing in the outhouse. I never knew WP lived during the Little House on the Prarie time period. WP you should marry Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Where are your childhood stories at? I want this thread to grow! :)

I never played with pitchforks or manure. I hated pitchforks; remember? That was work.

It wasn't the outhouse; it was the bathroom.

And I also played in hayfields.

Nothing like a fresh pot of father's penis tea.

I could see my Dad doing something like that. Eating a cooked penis and than talking about it and laughing the whole time.

I'm sure you know this but I meant to say "stepped" as in to step on something. I usually don't proofread my writings.

O RLY?

Well yeah; wouldn't you hate the thought of cutting it with a knife? My penis is just a touch below average as far as size goes but my father's penis isn't. It's pretty big so seeing that when I was young and seeing the difference between the size of his and mine lent me to the conclusion that mine still had awhile to go and perhaps his story was true. It just lent his tale credibility.

When you're young a lot of the information you get from life comes from your parents. That's mostly what you count on and I trusted them for the most part but as far as this story went I was a little suspicious. Still, it was enough to scare me. I didn't want to have to cut it off every 10 years or so.

More stories please. I've got a tonne of them but unfortunately some of them I can't disclose.

It was really dark and warm... and it felt like I was floating. Then OH GOD BRIGHT LIGHTS AND I HAVE TO DO THIS THING CALLED BREATHING AND OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING.

I was trapped in a leg scissors wrestling hold around my stomach by one of the more athletic females in school. It was kind of embarassing to be trapped by a girl but truth be told I didn't try to escape too much. For some reason people put each other in leg scissors more often back in the day. Now they don't do it anymore. I don't know why that is.

wildpegasus crossed the line between gimmick and real

Guest wildpegasus
I was stuck up in Johns Hopkins Hospital in the Childrens Center in Baltimore for my 2nd Open Heart Surgery in 1989 from November through early January. Spent Christmas in the hospital..fun times. Best two memories were my 2nd grade class sending up this huge ass Christmas Card that they all signed and getting to meet Cal Ripken (and get an autograph) and a few Baltimore Skipjacks minor league Hockey players and getting a bunch of stuff from them. I remember too that I used to watch Superstars on the weekends. I remember Demolition losing the tag belts..

I remember Demolition losing the tag straps too. I was 13yrs old at the time though so I wasn't a child in size anymore though. The week before I had been working in the woods dragging Christmas trees with a friend. During dinner time we went back to the employer's house (who was also a relative) and wrestling was on. The 12:00 WWF Superstars show on CBS. I excitedly called home to my 10yr old brother who along with I taped every bit of wrestling back in the day. THe big news was that Demolition vs the Brainbusters was going to be on TV the next week. For the tag belts. Big matches like that never happened back in the day so there was lot of excitement in the air. It was cool that our employer was also a wrestling fan and I distinctly remember him wandering if Leo Burke was going to ghet through his next title match intact. Memories.

wildpegasus crossed the line between gimmick and real

Which way?

Guest wildpegasus

Truth is stranger than fiction. I live a weird life. Without getting into details I and a couple of others just had to have an emergency trip up the -- Edit --. But the problem is that it's too dark outside and we could hardly see a thing so long story short things didn't work out that well and we had to come back. My legs are now covered in dirt and water as I was falling down everywhere tripping over tree stumps, falling into brooks, sinking into swamps and dirt. Now I can't even take a shower to wash them because I don't want to wake anyone up. We plan on going back up as soon as the daylight hits. I am so sleep deprived. -- Edit --

Guest wildpegasus

Who's the guy that changed the thread description? I want to have a serious, fun topic here where everyone shares some of their most treasured or not so treasured childhood moments. The way the thread is described now makes the thread not sound like a serious topic. Please change it back to what it used to be. Thank you very much.

I Feel stupid for actually posting a serious story myself.

The lesson here is that when WP starts a thread, just stay the hell away from it and let it slowly roll down towards page 2, into the distant memory of TSM

The way the thread is described now makes the thread not sound like a serious topic.

O RLY

I walked in on my Dad using the bathroom before. I commented on how big his penis wise as he was in the process of urinating. He than told me that he had to cut it off down the river and it was laying down beside the road somewhere. That kind of frightened me.

You all caused this with your overreactions to what was (probably) true with the 29 year old virgin thing.

Now he figures he can get over with storys of his dear old father's penis.

"Hey dad, your well hung"

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Ma and pa were banging upstairs - both in their mid 50's at the time. i hear a splashing sound on the hardwood and my Pa says "Boy Beatrice I must've been good!"

---

Ma and Dad are banging upstairs. Dad comes down and walks by me in the living room semi erect and with tissue and semen hanging on his dick.

----

Ma and Dad are banging upstairs. I find a soiled tissue paper laying in front of my room door and on the stairs to go down to the living room. And on a 20 year old comic book of mine that was sitting on a dresser.

---

Ma and Dad are banging upstairs they come down, don't wash their hands and start making food. Dad is cooking bacon naked and when eveerything is ready they ask me to eat and Irefuse. iI chose a bowl of cheerios instead.

Guest wildpegasus

One of my favourite games I used to play at as a youth was a simple game where myself and my brother and sister would swing on the swingset. We would than make sure are sneakers or boots were loose on our feet and than we'd kick them off as far as possible. Whosever boot landed the furthest away won the game.

One of the definite top treasured moments of my youth was one day when myself, my brother and my sister woke up and found 3 hockey card packages on the kitchen table. On top of each card package was a quarter which was obviously for another hockey card package. That's right, hockey cards only cost .25!!!!!!!!! a package when I was young. After hockey cards hit it big back at around 88 - 90 it would never be the same again.

I still have quite a bit of valuable hockey cards. Unfortunatley the ones I collected when I was really young got ruint when we moved from the trailor to the house because of a basement flood.

One day my Dad, Mom and some other people were all around the barn door. I was really young than and the parents of a girl there along with my parents decided it would be a good idea to take a picture. Being as shy as I was I didn't like pictures but it didn't stop there. I than had to hold hands with the girl for the picture because they all thought it'd be cute. Yeah, you better believe I put up some opposition about that. I knew especially in my family that I would be forever teased about that picture. I resisted but they kept on insisting and insisting. Finally, in a decision that I still regret to this day I gave in and held hands for the picture. My fears would come true as I probably lost count over the amount of times I got teased over that picture. But at least it would just be a family thing and nobody else would tease me about it. Right? Wrong!

Last winter a fellow worker was visiting a place where the girl was living or still lived (I don't really know) and discovered the picture while inside the house just talking away. He was like "Hey, I know that guy" so yeah I got teased out in the open in front of others again. Apparantly, she had kept that picture out in the open or easily visible or something like that which totally took me by surprise since I never would have guessed that. I was flattered.

Now time for my first Playboy magazine experience. Years ago when I was around 6 or 7 or 8 yrs old I was up at my friend's house which was very close to mine. I could just walk through the field and a couple of barbed wire fences (didn't take the road because Mom was worried about the vehicles) to get there. (In a cool little tidbit I also had a friend on the other side of the house where I also could walk through fields and fences to get too!) One day we all went up to the wood where my buddy was making a cabin. I forget where my friend got them at but he had a whole bunch of Playboy magazines. Everyone was of course intrigued and looking at them but I didnt. All I remember was putting my head down, putting my hands over my eyes and closing them. I remember one friend saying. "Look at wildpegasus, he's not even looking". The reason I didn't look is because I knew it was improper and bad to look at naked bodies. I think I was also happy with myself for listening to my Mom. Yes, I was mostly a good boy when I was growing up.

Can't remember if it was the same day but I also remember someone taking a gun out in order for everyone to shoot what I believe was a 4 gallong gas jug or something. Everybody was taking turns (can't remember what gun it was but it was a really good size) shooting the gun at the gas jug. I didn't participate not so much that I thought it was bad but because I knew how dangerous it was. And there was no real parent supervision. This was right outside the house door and only one of the parents was just kind of looking outside the window once in awhile. Yet, I would think a lot of people around that time would not think of that as bad parenting at all. Imagine if something like that happened in today's age.

The skies were pure and the fields were green and the sun was brighter than its ever been when I grew up with my best friend Kenny. We were close as any brothers than you ever knew. It was always summer and the future called, we were ready for adventures and we wanted them all and there was so much left to dream and so much time to make it real. But I can still recall the sting of all the tears when he was gone. They said he crashed and burned, I know Ill never learn why any boy should die so young. We were racing, we were soldiers of fortune, we got in trouble but we sure got around. There are times I think I see him peeling out of the dark. I think hes right behind me now and hes gaining ground.

And when the sun descended and the night arose I heard my father cursing everyone he knows. He was dangerous and drunk and defeated and corroded by failure and envy and hate. There were endless winters and the dreams would freeze. Nowhere to hide and no leaves on the trees and my fathers eyes were blank as he hit me again and again and again. I know I still believe he'd never let me leave, I had to run away alone. So many threats and fears, so many wasted years before my life became my own. And though the nightmares should be over, some of the terrors are still intact. I'll hear that ugly coarse and violent voice and then he grabs me from behind and then he pulls me back.

There was a beauty living on the edge of town and she always put the top up and the hammer down and she taught me everything Ill ever know about the mystery and the muscle of love. The stars would glimmer and the moon would glow, I'm in the back seat with my Julie like a Romeo and the signs along the highway all said "Caution! Kids At Play!". Those were the rights of spring and we did everything, there was salvation every night. We got our dreams reborn and our upholstery torn, but everything we tried was right. She used her body just like a bandage, she used my body just like a wound. I'll probably never know where she disappeared, but I can see her rising up out of the back seat now, just like an angel rising up from a tomb.

One of my vivid memories is me standing on the back of my couch getting ready to jump onto the cushion and the couch starts to fall back and I knock it back to normal.