Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm Card (Feb. 29/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"First card on the new boards!

------------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Friday Storm

Date: March 1, 2002

Arena: The Tucson convention center in Tucson, Arizona!

Due date: March 1, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

NO-DQ NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

The Boston Strangler vs. The Prophet

- Though neither group are fan favourites, the Enlightenment and Clan are hardly friends.  Strangler and the Prophet have had some minor run-ins in the past and will face each other on Storm…

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Pinfalls, submissions and knockouts must take place within the ring.

Word Limit: 4000 words.

Send to: BA_Baracus

WHO’S THE KING? HARDCORE MATCH

Neilsen of the Jungle vs. The Suicide King

- Oh that crazy Neilsen. On Sunday he called out he Suicide King and challenged him to a match. The catch is, the true title of “King” will be on the line in this match.  Due to flight problems, this match didn’t take place last Storm…but it damn well better happen this Friday!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. Pinfalls, submissions and count-outs can take place anywhere within the arena.

Word Limit: 6000 words

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Fallout vs. Longdogger Pete

- On the most recent edition of Storm, Longdogger Pete teamed with El Luchadore Magnifico and took on his enemy the Boston Strangler (and Fallout).  Longdogger managed to pin Fallout with help from Magnifico.  Being upset by a rookie like that really made Fallout mad and as a result Stubby has booked this match.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: outcast11

US TITLE MATCH

Sacred © vs. Xstasy

- Sacred attacked Xstasy with a steel chair near the end of the Thugg/Stevens title match and shortly afterward, became the 3rd member of Da Pound.  Now superface Xstasy gets a shot at revenge, and Sacred’s US title (which he has held for quite some time…)

Word Limit: 4500 words

TAG TEAM MATCH

Hville Thugg and Jay Dawg vs. Mark Stevens and Edwin MacPhisto

- Jay Dawg recently joined the Hville Thugg lead stable “Da Pound” and was partially responsible for Thugg’s title win over Mark Stevens.  Now Stevens has rounded up fellow carnie, Edwin MacPhisto to face Thugg and Dawg in a tag match!

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: outcast11

--------------------------------------------

Mothernature says, uhm...there we are."

Guest Muzz

Damnit, I can't loose my title to Xsasy, he's not evil enough.

*sigh* Nice having you old friend...

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Stupid LDP and ELM bumping me back to opening the card...and if I lose to Outcast/Prophet d00d, then I'll never hear the end of it. Meh!

And Stubby, it's February. Only 28 days in the month this year. You might want to change that date to March 1.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Eh?  You mean, ELM and I didn't win by default?  Huzzah!

Uh, cool card.  I look forward to getting totally creamed by Fallout.  Onward!

Guest Jay_Dawg

Hmmm... Main Event... I haven't seen you in a while old friend. :D

Oh fuck... fighting Stevens/Edwin....

Well at least I got Thugg as a tag partner.

Ummm still... I repeat. Oh Fuck.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Oo, main event.  Oo, main event tag match.  Oo, fighting Thugg.  Oo, fighting JD, who's a pretty darn good tag writer.

All I can say is--KIYAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Good luck, suckahs.  And I do hope Neilsen gets over to this board, because I really want to see that King vs. King battle go down legit.

Guest Smeghead42

Good thing my match with LDP is non-title.  I apologize for not writing for tonight's Storm.  I've been sick with the flu since yesterday, and I've been in no condition to write anything.

I hope LDP wrote so we don't have a double no-show.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I did write, Fallout.  It was on the short side and wasn't my best quality (I didn't have a lot of time available) but I did write.

Oh, and relax... I couldn't win your title if I tried.  LDP is nowhere near the category of a "light heavyweight."