Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 6, 2002 Report Posted October 6, 2002 WHEN HHH wins the Intercontinental Title at No Mercy it won't be defended anymore? that's it? What Belts are left? They've already unified the European and Hardcore Titles, now the Intercontinental? Who wrote that idea.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 6, 2002 Report Posted October 6, 2002 I'm hoping that it will be like the Summerslam Unifications last year, where they were really just double champions.
Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 6, 2002 Report Posted October 6, 2002 Does the WWE not realize that giving Kane the Intercontinental Title is a mistake? Didn't they learn there lesson last year. Kane's I.C Title run failed so bad that they had to give the damn thing to Albert.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted October 6, 2002 Report Posted October 6, 2002 Albert's was so bad people popped when Storm beat him for it.. ..and Albert only got the damn thing because he's one of JR's Bitches.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 How sad is this. Kane will be the last IC champion. That's worse that Jeff Hardy being the last Euro champ.
Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Well, at least he lost it to RVD.
Guest Midnight Express83 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 1: IC title is LONG dead. Let it rot. They can always make new titles. 2: Euro title died before it even left the gate. 3: Kane makes a good last IC champion. Because it singlizes everything that is WRONG with that title.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 What's even worse? Look at the current roster of the WWE Titleholders. None of those guys..with the exception of Noble (maybe) deserves a belt. At all.
Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 I bet the night after No Mercy, Bischoff brings back the United States Championship.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 What's even worse? Look at the current roster of the WWE Titleholders. None of those guys..with the exception of Noble (maybe) deserves a belt. At all. Hurricane and Trish.
Guest FeArHaVoC Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Euro title died before it even left the gate. BS! Davey & Owen made it important and worked hard. Shawn Michaels killed it.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Trish: I've forgotten about the Women's title. Oops. Hurricane: He's only got it to be a "wacky sidekick". It dosen't do anything for him.
Guest IB2BLACK Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 None of those guys..with the exception of Noble (maybe) deserves a belt. At all. Well who does, then?
Guest bps "The Truth" 21 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Angle, Benoit, Eddy, RVD, Booker, hell...even Edge are all above Brock/HHH on my list. Unfortunately...they are defending against people who I would put below them. And Jericho is so devalued I can't even rank him. Damn it.
Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Who was the last decent Intercontinental Champion? and NO it was not Edge.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 None of those guys..with the exception of Noble (maybe) deserves a belt. At all. Well who does, then? Angle, Benoit, Guerrero, Van Dam, Booker, Edge, Chavo, Jericho, Hell, I think Goldust would make A great IC champ.
Guest El Psycho Diablo Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 I'd say RVD. *shrugs* at least he and Eddy fought like it MEANT something. *edit* I have nothing against Helms. However, the Tag Belt dosen't elevate him any. I still maintain that if he'd not been injured, it would have been Bradshaw in Helms' place. You know it, I know it, and the WWE knows it.
Guest Kingpk Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Who was the last decent Intercontinental Champion? and NO it was not Edge. The Honky Tonk Man
Guest bps "The Truth" 21 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 hmmm... Jarrett? He's the last one I can recall who did shit with it and didn't just lose it every month.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Who was the last decent Intercontinental Champion? and NO it was not Edge. Last Decent IC Champ: RVD, I guess. Last Good One: Eddy, 2000.
Guest Mulatto Heat Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Oh dear... I really don't agree about Eddy's 2000 IC title run. He was basically a jobber with a belt. Goddamn I hated Billy Gunn at that time.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Oh shit! He had the good EURO run that year, right? Jesus. I'd have to say the last good champ was Shamrock.
Guest Reject6:19 Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Damn, I was going to say The Godfather.
Guest Mulatto Heat Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Yeah, his Euro run was good. It was 1000x better than that sad IC title run. Thank goodness he got another one this year.
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Damn, I was going to say The Godfather. The GODFATHER?
Guest Anglesault Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 I thought you smoke one too many joints.
Guest godthedog Posted October 7, 2002 Report Posted October 7, 2002 Who was the last decent Intercontinental Champion? and NO it was not Edge. The Honky Tonk Man oh har har har. legitimately, i think jericho had the last really good run with it in 2001. won it from benoit in an awesome ladder match, defended it on through wrestlemania till he lost it to triple h. the belt never recovered from being a masturbatory aid for the 2-man power trip, although they tried to revitalize it with edge by making him fight with/for it in matches that were supposed to be great but ended up being flat.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now