TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Last Warrior

'FWA TV' Reviews

Guest Last Warrior

I have a couple of volumes of the FWA TV series and was wondering if anybody would be interested in reading reviews of them?

I thought that seeing as the majority of people in America have probably never seen any current British wrestling featuring stars such as Doug Williams, Jody Fleisch and Jonny Storm etc. If you have not seen performers such as these then you are missing out. I have been thinking about reviewing them for a long time now and if there was any interest in reading the reviews then I would definately do it.

Similarly the British fans on the board may be interested in reading the reviews. If you have never been to an FWA show or simply want to see what the TV volumes are like.

What do you think?

Guest BAR

Yeah, that'd be cool, I've never been to an FWA event. Although, I've heard enough about it on the damn radio.

Yeah. id read them for sure. Id like to see the shows even more than that. :)

BAR: I was pursuaded to go to a FWA show by listening to Alex SHane pimp it on the radio for about 3 months solid :) I have to say i was very impressed. The show was awesome. Jody Fleisch monsaulted of a balcony that had to be at least 20 foot high, and i got to meet Balls Mahoney and AJ Styles. I Strongly reccomend you going to there next show (this friday and then after that in december) if you can. You won be dissapointed.

ChUnK!

Guest BAR

BAR: I was pursuaded to go to a FWA show by listening to Alex SHane pimp it on the radio for about 3 months solid :) I have to say i was very impressed. The show was awesome. Jody Fleisch monsaulted of a balcony that had to be at least 20 foot high, and i got to meet Balls Mahoney and AJ Styles. I Strongly reccomend you going to there next show (this friday and then after that in december) if you can. You won be dissapointed.

ChUnK!

I definately won't be going to the one on Friday but may go to the December show. I hear it's there next big one, maybe some US stars?

ChUnK!

I definately won't be going to the one on Friday but may go to the December show. I hear it's there next big one, maybe some US stars?

yeah, thats right. I dont know who they will have, if anyone, though?

I hear Jerry Lynn was very impressed with the British fans, and so he coud be on his way back.

The other thing is, that they are putting their ticket prices up for that show (and all others after it.) I hope they dont put it up to much, i think they will be shooting themselves in the foot a little bit if they do.

ChUnK!