TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

IMPORTANT SWF ANNOUNCEMENT!

Guest Ash Ketchum

I'm going with SWF Superstars. I like that one.

Unless you want SWF SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! :P

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Yes, I'm not active. Haven't been since a long time ago...but, I have some ideas...or something...

Idea of changing to the SJL format?

Eh, unless I'm coming back, I don't care, but, I remember back in the days when shows seemed rushed, so sure, the new format seems fine.

Name for the new show?

Hmm... SWF Schism (I think it was a suggested PPV name, and just think, the show could open with the song of the same name.) SWF Mangled Baby Ducks (Or Mangled Flesh or Mangled Babies, whatever).

New ideas?

Well, I don't think I ever wrote a match with Riley and Stevens, but writing Curry and NTD for a year or so got a little boring. So, either a complete revamp of commentators might be in order, to keep things fresh, or a rotating team of commentators. Back in the day, we had something like Storm - Jayson/Curry IGNite - NTD/Curry. Annie asked in chat, and I'm all for GOdrea being used as a commentator (I was going to suggest Sheep or someone like that, but I don't think even 20 people know of the Sheep)

Another idea (Though it might be already in practice): The ICTV champ should defend the belt, if not on every show, at least once a week (I mean, it is partly the television title, which I think should be defended on our T.V. shows.)

Final idea-thing: Either a strong tag division should be created, or perhaps "suspend" the belts. Currently, it seems, that there are no "true" tag teams, just pairings of two singles competitors. There have, in my opinion, been only a handful of tag teams, in the best sense of the phrase. I'm not saying that a tag team must always be in tag action and never allowed to pursue singles gold, but, (And this is with all respect to Tom and WhoreFrost) when the champs are always in singles action, the belts are never defended (I remember when Fallout and Spider Nekura had the belts, and they rarely, if ever, defended them) and this is unfair to other tag teams and past champions whose record is broken by someone who barely defended the titles.

I guess I've been rambling...and most of this was written by a monkey, a dying monkey to be exact, so disregard as much as you like.

Guest Grand Slam

For my part, I like the SWF Superstars name so far, except for one thing. It almost sounds like a B level show, like Heat or Velocity.

Maybe one of these...

SWF Black Watch

SWF Judgment

SWF Chaos

SWF Firestorm

SWF Legends

SWF Stronghold

SWF Wild Nights

SWF Fallout

and of course

SWF Mid-Card Militia

One suggestion I thought I'd throw out there...

How about making the Hardcore Title the Hardcore Gamers Title again. I always liked the sound of it.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but how about SWF Adrenaline?

Also... while I hate the three show-two week schedule, I'm in the minority and in the JL. Double whammy.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

SWF Funk

That's all you need right there. If that's not choosen, I'll quit.

Guest Coffin Surfer

- Do you like the idea of changing to the SJL schedule format (3 shows every two weeks)?

I always found this confusing. I wouldn't mind just one show a week, since school will be starting back in two weeks. But that's just me.

- If you like this idea, what are some ideas you have for naming the new show?

If we must, I second Frost's idea...SWF FUNK!

- Are you interested in marking matches for the SJL? If so, leave your name.

Sorry, I don't think I have the time to give marking the effort it deserves at the moment. Maybe I could in the summer, or if your running short of markers, I'll fill in. Consider me second string.

- What other ideas would you like to see implemented? As you can see, we’re open to change. After things remaining VERY similar during Stubby’s reign, some change might not be a bad thing. Let us know.

Since the current tag situation sucks ass. Maybe once a month(the first show after the PPV) we could have two(or how many want too)teams get together. They have a match(or a tournament if more than two), where the winner will be named the number one contender. Than at the next show, they face the champs for the title. So in other words, once a month, the tag titles go up for grabs at a non PPV show.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

NO! Funk is funk, funk does not need to stand for anything, funk is an entity in and of itself. Although, being a pokemon loving white boy you most likely have no concept of funk, understandable, but do not bring the rest of us down into your non-funk world. And what kind of acronym can you make out of the world funk?

Guest Thoth

I'm surprised no one came up with this yet. The perfect name for our potential new show:

IGNite.

That is all.

Guest realitycheck

Hey, I did suggest we re-use Ignite. Everyone just no-sold my post. -_-

-Z

Guest Tod deKindes

What is 'funk' ?

- For Us Not Kool

- Firmly Usurping Nathaniel Kibagami

- Frost Understands Notion, unlike Ketchum

- Fallout Ubitiquiously Nullified by deKindes

- Flesher, Unless Not Known

- Flawless Uber Notable Karma

I could go on.

Guest Grand Slam

I don't think IGNite would be such a great idea. Why? Well, after the way IGN treated us, I don't think we should be using the name that came from their initials.

Just my opinion...

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

SWF Workrate Wedensday Night?

Has a ring to it.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Or we could do as Smackdown did and base the title off a catchphrase or gimmick...

SWF Franchise!

SWF Superiority!

SWF Magnifico!

SWF Eclectic!

SWF Mayhem!

or my personal favorite...

SWF WRECK YO' SHIT!

I'd also like to vote for the renaming of the Hardcore Title back to "Hardcore Gamers Championship."

Or we could just replace it with the "Xstatic Rules Title."

Anyone up for a full show ironman match?

Guest AnnieEclectic

*blinks*

As much of a narcisist as I am, even I can't vouch for "SWF Eclectic"

But thanks for the nod, Pete :-D

-Annie

Guest Grand Slam

Suck up to CC!!!

SWF Ante Up!

SWF Joker's Wild!

SWF Grand Slam!

SWF Heavy Hitters!

SWF Supastation!

SWF TBS!!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Actually.... "Joker's Wild" sounds kinda cool....

plus, if King becomes the IC commish as well it would make sense

-Annie

Guest WrestlingDeacon

You are all aware, of course, that "The Joker's Wild" was the title of a bad 70's game show.

Guest Goodear

Uhm, I know I am all Junior League and all but wouldn't a cure for the tag team problem be to allow writers to just create and run two guys and run them like a unit? I know that in my limited tag experience the majority of the problems is a) coordinating the thing and b) gelling two wrestlers together that were initially designed to be singles wrestlers. Just make them like the Rockers that always wrestle together and never have them work singles matches on the same night and you're set.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

!!!

If such a change ever gets voted in, I am retiring Wildchild effective immediately.

Guest HVilleThugg

Why? Retiring him in favor of a tag team entry?

Oh, and I actually think that's an awsome idea Fasaki...

Da "what the hell do i know" H

Guest Insanityman

*Ahem* I am a SJL'er so takes this with a grain of salt: Okay, I don't find the three show- two week thing that confusing. Just read the card date. Show names?

SWF Anarchy

SWF Superiority

SWF Joker's Wild (I don't mind it and I've watched that damn show)

Right. I don't have any other ideas because I feel like the new SWF is heading in the right direction.