TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 41 Thread

Guest Galactic Gigolo
I wonder if the lads holding up the SD spoilers got their tickets for tonight free while leaving the SD venue last night.

They got front row, so I doubt it.

And I believe TNA has cut down a lot on comps lately, as they've had weeks where people have had to be turned away.

Guest eirejmcmahon
I wonder if the lads holding up the SD spoilers got their tickets for tonight free while leaving the SD venue last night.

What makes this seemingly ordinary TNAhate post by eirej funny is the report that the pre-paid attendance for SD! last night was only 3,500

I'm working, allow me my bitterness against the shitty state of pro-wrestling in America.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It wasn't an attack. Most of your TNAhate is for justified reasons. This one I just had a comeback for.

Guest RedJed

Even if some had got in free tonight, they wouldn't be in the lower level since they let everyone who has paid their tickets in first before any comps are allowed in. So the answer is they didn't get them for free, they're that same group of people that are there everyweek anyway in the first place (heel section)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I pray that Kash can make it out of this broadcast without having to face Trinity for that title.

Guest eirejmcmahon
I pray that Kash can make it out of this broadcast without having to face Trinity for that title.

I honestly don't think that there's any chance of her getting that particular piece of gold.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

"doing the dark matches with two jabrones from New York."

Poor Divine Storm.

Guest RedJed

I dont' think we'll see that match until after Kash jobs the title out (when Trinity may half ass cost him the match).......at least I hope!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd like to believe that. But what frightens me is that Russo is writing the show...and the Jarretts want to push her.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Whoa. Kash just slapped her and called her a bitch.

Ohhh fuck. Time for Kash vs. T rinity.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I like how it's been built up for the last several weeks...but I don't want Trinity to get that belt.

Kash smacked her good though...so it'll be a moral victory.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh shit. that chair looked extra violent since the camera wasn't showing Kash with it. Came out of nowhere

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Kash is going to be the biggest heel in the company after this.

Guest RedJed

I'm pretty sure this isn't for the title since there has been no mention of it.......they might do the false title victory at the end and then Kash, to get more heat on him, claims he never put the title up or something.