TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 41 Thread

Guest RedJed

BS injury angle...........Harris is going to come out and turn on him. I can't remember when it was but I've seen that angle done more than a few times where a guy is supposedly "attacked" but it was all a setup.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I always knew Watts had the talent to be something special. Not all wrestling talent, but just a good look and what looked like charisma.

Storm vs. Triple X in a handicapped match it appears. He's holding up pretty well, and I like his work.

Guest RedJed
Havoc 95? Sting/Flair vs Pillman/Arn.

Yup, thats one.

When Perfect joined up with HHH in 96, they did something like this too somewhat as well, although not exactly the same but yeah that Havoc 95 tag match.........this is exactly whats up.

Guest RedJed

I'm still trying to figure out why they did that no contest in the first match leading to that cluster of a beatdown. Untypical horrible booking there, IMO.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Because they wanted to continue the Styles/Gilberti feud without having Styles job again.

Guest RedJed
Because they wanted to continue the Styles/Gilberti feud without having Styles job again.

They could have had Brown just defeat one of them though.........oh well.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Sanders should have pinned D-Lo.

That way Dlo could beat him later and Styles and Disco could have brawled off to fight another day.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

How does knocking someone into a guardrail prove that you deserve the nickname "Primetime?"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Meanwhile...Storm is making Harris look like the weaker AMW member

Guest RedJed

Better yet, why not have Truth come out and cost Brown the match for his team? Disco-Sander finally get a win and Brown actually has purpose for once in starting a program with Truth. I'm just f'n dying to see D-lo v. Killings.

Also, Styles-Disco could continue also. I just think finishes like that are worthless........might as well just cut an angle instead.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That was an awesome spear.

I'll take that XXX vs. Lynn and Red rematch thank you.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Does that hick's sign actually read 7 Day's Until Destiny?

Day's???

Alexis: "We start by ripping off his ballsack and shoving it down your throat?" Now Sexy Alexis almost beat up the ticket booth woman, and gets clocked by Jarrett.

Guest RedJed

Well I didn't sense that happening with Storm now acting heelish. I give them credit for making you wonder whats going to happen, and they are playing off odvious turn scenarios in the past by teasing them, kinda. I thought for sure Harris was going to get the hot tag and then beatdown Storm.

Getting sick of Jarrett just pointless beating up Alexis personally.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It's not pointless.

Since he failed to eliminate the flock last week he has to this week. Which is good...becuase it opens teh door for Raven to fulfill his destiny...in a classic booking sense.