TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament Round 1 Results

Guest Dangerous A

Big ups to the 24 people who actually voted for me, even though I knew I'd get creamed.

Everyone else can go to hell though. ;)

Guest Downhome
Sadly, DH, that's probably where a majority of my votes came from.

Cheap heat? You betcha. But heat nonetheless.

I'm proud of you, ya lil' blue chipper. :P

Sadly also, I have no f'n clue how efeds work at all for the most part.

Guest SP-1

Some go by who writes the better match or who gets in the most RP's. OAOAST says, "F that noise" though, and we just plot out storylines. You should come check us out, particularly IntenseZone. [ralph wiggum]I'm a mod there![/ralph wiggum] *cheap plug*

Guest WrestlingDeacon

To chip in for the SWF, we're a match writing fed. You write your own matches, plan out your storylines and angles with other writers and get to control your own destiny in a tighter way than with some RP feds that write out the finishes to matches and sometimes even the whole match. It can be hard work, but fulfilling and fun if you are really into match construction and build.

Guest SP-1

I've thought about SWF but I just don't have the time to devote to meticulous match writing. I'm not very good at it either, I don't think. My OAOAST matches are either long or too short and I don't have a huge knowledge of moves to draw from.

Guest Downhome
To chip in for the SWF, we're a match writing fed. You write your own matches, plan out your storylines and angles with other writers and get to control your own destiny in a tighter way than with some RP feds that write out the finishes to matches and sometimes even the whole match. It can be hard work, but fulfilling and fun if you are really into match construction and build.

Thanks a lot guys.

Also, as long as you keep your sigs like you have now, you will more than likely keep getting my vote. ;)

Guest Downhome

I don't really want to write entire matches, that's my problem. I COULD, as I'm very good at stuff like that, but I don't have the time to dedicate to it on top of everything else I do.

Guest SP-1

Heh. I think we've had champions before where they held onto the title despite rarely ever posting. Often if you don't want it, somebody else will pick up the tab on the match.

The weird thing is that I honestly dislike digging in and writing a match. It's difficult for me to find a flow that even remotely works, and even then I think I sometimes get choppy and/or don't describe something well enough.

Guest Austin3164life
to be serious I didn't deserve to beat Austinhh4life, he's an awesome guy/poster

This is another reason why CWM is my favorite poster ever. I also would like to thank whoever actually thought of putting me in the 64 list. That's just cool. Thanks to those quiet 15 who voted for me. You guys are awesome.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Goddamnit... I'm anything but quiet...

:::: pouts ::::

Guest WrestlingDeacon

The SWF can be hard and writing complete matches is not for everyone. The OAOAST appears to do what they do well in letting people have fun and doing as much as they want to be a part of it. *Goes back to writing 4500 word SWF match for tomorrow night*

Guest Kinetic

Despite the fact that I was somehow eliminated in the first round, I encourage everyone to continue voting for me as the competition continues. Who knows...maybe we could start a grassroots campaign to have me reinstated, at which point I would claim my rightful spot at the very top of this garbage heap. I was a finalist in Smart Marks Survivor, damnit. I deserve better than this!

Guest BANKYWOOD
Despite the fact that I was somehow eliminated in the first round, I encourage everyone to continue voting for me as the competition continues. Who knows...maybe we could start a grassroots campaign to have me reinstated, at which point I would claim my rightful spot at the very top of this garbage heap. I was a finalist in Smart Marks Survivor, damnit. I deserve better than this!

Take comfort in the fact that I am out next round.....and to a girl!

:P

Guest Mole

Who would of thought I lost to Banky? Oh well, I still got 19 people who love me.

Guest BANKYWOOD
Who would of thought I lost to Banky? Oh well, I still got 19 people who love me.

You put up a valiant battle. I congratulate you for taking your beating in a civil manner.

Thanks to the ten people who gave me a pity vote! I only had the second largest margin of defeat and I was against the owner of the site. I consider that a small moral victory.

Guest Austin3164life
Goddamnit... I'm anything but quiet...

:::: pouts ::::

You are the man. Word Life~!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Wow. I made it. Great.

If I make it past the next round, it's only because Banky pities me. He's got all the stroke around here.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If it makes you feel any better Dangerous A...I'm going to get smoked by Anglesault this round.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

hmm...I guess he reordered the brackets...cause I'm not facing AS.

Banky never votes for me. :angry: :(

Guest TheGame2705

Laz got eliminated??? Noooo.

IDRM gave me the fingerpoke of doom and I laid down for him. I was willing to do the "job"

Guest BANKYWOOD
hmm...I guess he reordered the brackets...cause I'm not facing AS.

Banky never votes for me. :angry: :(

DA is my man, and I voted for AS in a show of common solidarity for us being massive tools. Against pretty much anyone else, minus IDRM and Dr Tom, you'd have my vote. Sincerely.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You voted for Goodhelmet instead of me...

I would have too.

Guest BANKYWOOD
You voted for Goodhelmet instead of me...

I would have too.

Really? Whoops. I'm gonna change that.

Guest Mole

You put up a valiant battle. I congratulate you for taking your beating in a civil manner.

I am a lover, not a fighter.

Guest BANKYWOOD

And thats why Banky lubs you.

:wub:

Guest Mole

And thats why Banky lubs you.

:wub:

I always thought otherwise.... :huh:

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Whoa.  I won out over DOWNHOME? 

Sorry brotha.  I guess I rule.

Note to self: Join an e-fed. :D

yeah, no shit, something like this pops up and all the SWF fuckos come out of the woodwork to vote for their boy. Ah wuz robbed, but Kotz, don't get to thinking I'm going to leave you alone throughout this tourney..eventually, you'll come across a tough matchup, and then I'll strike, whether I'm in or not.