TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

TSM Poster Tournament Round 1 Results

Guest caboose
caboose 35

Brian 43

I only lost by 8? I thought I'd get annihilated.

Seriously guys, 35 votes, did I miss something? I don't remember doing anything of note around here.

Guest Anorak

Commiserations, you'll have to make do with your 'most prominant Leicester TSM poster' title. Shame about Incandenza/Kinetic being ousted, not prolific these days but a great poster since the early halcyon days of the music folder way back when. I should have voted for AustinHHHfor life for quoting me in his sig once as well so apologies to those three/four people for not casting an extra meaningless vote for you guys. At least Marney got thrashed.

The toughest call that round would have been between AoO/W.Deacon. Deacon sure knows his pop culture.

Guest Choken One

If were booking this...I would've have had a AOO Vs AS First round and go with Like Marney/Dreams winner to face that winner

and have AOO/AS go to a draw

and catapault Marney/Dreams into the sweet 16!

Guest DawnBTVS

I'm shocked at the 31 votes I amassed...like where the hell did that come from? :huh: :P Thanks to all who voted for me though and good luck to the remaining competitors.

Guest Youth N Asia
I'm shocked at the 31 votes I amassed...like where the hell did that come from? :huh: :P Thanks to all who voted for me though and good luck to the remaining competitors.

I think there's an unspoken Buffy Clique that effects the voting in this.

Guest Anglesault

Banky and AS, early favorites, both have toughies this round.

Uh oh.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think YNA is right on.

I mean...I haven't actually voted yet...but when I start to try and vote I always pick the guys from the Buffy thread. Inevitebly someone from the Buffy thread is facing someone from the TNA folder and I get confused and quit.

Guest Mole
I'm shocked at the 31 votes I amassed...like where the hell did that come from? :huh:  :P Thanks to all who voted for me though and good luck to the remaining competitors.

I think there's an unspoken Buffy Clique that effects the voting in this.

You got that right, Buffy people get my vote over anyone.

Guest DawnBTVS
I think YNA is right on.

I mean...I haven't actually voted yet...but when I start to try and vote I always pick the guys from the Buffy thread. Inevitebly someone from the Buffy thread is facing someone from the TNA folder and I get confused and quit.

lol...that actually made me laugh out loud for some reason...meh..

*Returns to working on his Season 2 report*