TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpac

Beefcake and Bass

Guest dpac

When I was younger the Brutus Beefcake and Outlaw Ron Bass feud was one of my favorites. When thier feud started Bass tied Beefcake up in the ropes and proceeded to cut him up with his spurs. It was pretty graphic for its time. My question is was Bass really cutting him up, or did Beefcake blade?

Guest BAR

I remember seeing this on the SSlam88 video. Although, they censored out Beefcake's face.

I'd guess Brutus did a blade-job. He's one of the biggest pricks in wrestling history, I doubt Hogan would allow Bass to fuck him up like that.

Guest PhantMan

since they put a big X in front of the screen, I guess it was a predetermined bladejob.

Guest dpac

That is what I thought too, but I remember Beefcake being put in the ropes and than Bass proceeding to cut him up and than the cencorded sign coming on, but this guys memory is hazy. Off the topic I think that a heel should do something like that today. When Jake put the snake on Savage it added alot to thier story.

Guest PhantMan

ok, beefcake might be an idiot (and with a name like that...) but I believe he can blade himself without you noticing...

Guest Sturgis

He wasn't on the ropes he was on the mat. And if he did blade, it was pretty damn quick: (Bass hits him spur *BOOM* Brutus bleeds, X) Funny how that X didn't do SHIT since you saw everything.

This is WRESTLING. Of course it was done with a razor.

Guest PhantMan

maybe brutus used the patented "Hulk Hogan blade before the impact job" also used on the Russo Show when hogan bladed for kidman. notice how hulk wipes his head then turns around and get blasted with a chair...

Guest wayzing

Ok. Here we go then.

Beefcake was not tied up in the ropes but he didn't blade anyway. Instead Bass did the blading which is kinda rare I suppose. Except for this one I can only think of one more occasion where a wrestler has trusted someone else to blade him and that's the "Mass Transit incident" which probably explains why wrestlers prefer to blade themselves.

Guest BAR

Hell yeah, I've got a poster of that on my wall. And, just...about...now, it's my new wallpaper on my computer.