TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL Historian's Rankings

OK, August rankings for the SJL are done. First, since this is late, a reminder that this only covers matches up to the end of August. SJL shows from September won't be factored in until the next monthly edition.

Here's a brief recap of how the rankings are determined for some of the new faces: I use a formula that scores you points for each match win and takes away a point for each loss. Bonus points are awarded for title wins, title retentions, and winning "multi-man" matches (i.e., triple threat or larger). Your score only takes into account your matches over the last two months and is weighted accordingly (The most recent month is worth two-thirds of your total score, and the previous month is worth one-third.) Everyone who competed last month will be listed (even if they're not still around), with the exception of SWF bumpees (for example, this month John Duran is left off the list).

Anyway, with all that said, on to the rankings. The text in parentheses notes how many spots you've moved up or down the list since last month's rankings.

SJL August Rankings

#1. Viktor Tarakanov (up 6)

#2. English Dragon (up 1)

#3. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (up 7)

#4. Apostle (down 3)

#5. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston (up 12)

#6. Todd Royal (down 4)

#7. Dominic Korgath (up 13)

#8. Danny Conklin (up 4)

#9. Jay Morrison (up 10)

#10. Brian Kingsmen (new)

#11. Hybrid (up 10)

#12. Craig McLennan (down 6)

#13. Scott Solomon (up 3)

#14. Tryst (new)

#15. "Suicidal" Jay Freeman (new)

#16. J.T. Playa (new)

#17. Tommy Nguyen (down 3)

#18. Aecas (down 10)

#19. Manson (down 6)

#20. "Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier (up 4)

Guest ToddRoyal

Hey, I took almost the whole month off and only dropped 4 spots. I'll take it. Hopefully I can improve it this month. Congrats to the guys on top.

Guest Goose749

I basically took the month off and went up 12. That Calvinball match really did it for me.

I feel like a Canadian in the Olympics: falling just short of winning a medal. It's the Canadian tradition. (credit 22 Minutes)

Sign in to follow this