TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SJL Wrath

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Dazzling displays of pyrotechnics absolutely engulf the entrance stage of the SJL, signaling the start of the Premier show of the SJL, Wrath! “Welcome ladies and gentleman to another exiting edition of SJL Wrath!” Annie shouts out upon completion of the pyro show. “Tonight is looking to be a very interesting show, starting off with a Promo from the Unknown Warrior!” Judge adds in. “I don’t know what he has in store for us, but whatever it is, it sounds big.” Ejiro chimes in. “You may be right, Ejiro… only time will tell.” Annie finishes, before suddenly the face of the Unknown Warrior appears on the view screen in the arena, brining on a resounding echo of boos. “Speak of the devil… there he is!” Annie reports. “Will you shut up Annie and let the man talk!” Judge scolds.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, for weeks you have watched me go into that ring and absolutely dominate anyone who stood in my way. For weeks you have all wondered just who the masked man is that is so obsessed with obtaining that precious gold belt. Well tonight, let me put your mind at ease. Let me be the one to show you the true face of fear. You think Aceas is the craziest mother {~beep~}er on this roster? Well, let me tell you something… you ain’t seen jack shit yet.” The masked man echoes out over the PA, brining out waves of boos from the crowds.

“Ladies and Gentleman… let me introduce you all to the man behind the mask.” The Warrior says. With that, he exits the scene backstage and quickly begins to make his way towards the ring as the cameras switch back to the arena. “Did you hear that? He’s going to finally reveal himself! Now we can see who won the bet!” Ejiro excitedly calls out. “You know damn well I’m right Ejiro.” Judge confidently states.

Leaving the audience stunned in anticipation, the Warrior continues to make his way down the hall with the camera focused on his back alone, watching him remove the mask that he was wearing, revealing a long, black head of hair. Continuing down the hallway the Warrior pulls off the black suit showing rather raggedy clothes with one distinguishing picture on his back. Zooming in, the camera tries to focus on the mark on his back trying to get some clue as to who this man is, but unfortunately the camera runs out of cord and must stop short of the entrance hallway while the Unknown Warrior takes a sharp left down the hallway, disappearing from view. Quickly the feed switches back to the arena, where there is quiet discussion amongst the crowd as to what they have just seen. “Any moment now we’ll finally see who this man really is.” Annie says, patiently.

Breaking the silence of the arena is the beginning of the man’s entrance song, which has an eerily familiar tune to it. “No… it can’t be…” Judge stammers. “Who??” Ejiro asks. Quickly cutting off, the drum beat gives way to a very familiar guitar riff, followed by the beginning of none other than the “Meaning of Life” by Disturbed. “Oh no… it’s not him…” Annie adds on. “WHO DAMNIT???” Ejiro pleads. At the beginning of the vocals for the song, the entire audience explodes in a deafening ovation of cheers, as the mysterious man slowly walks out onto the ramp, completely shrouded in darkness as the lyrics continue to blast out. Upon completion of the second string of the Chorus, the entire stage explodes in a rush of light, revealing the man that was behind the mask all along… Jacob Helmsley.

“It is! It’s that Psycho Jacob Helmsley!” Judge explodes. “I can’t believe it!” Annie adds on. From the top of the ramp Jacob begins his long and slow trek down to the ring while looking out at the ovasive crowd, who are cheering for the return of the SJL’s Resident Psycho. “No folks, you’re not seeing a mirage or any fancy computer technique. That’s Jacob Helmsley in person, walking down to the ring.” Annie explains. “Well duh…” Ejiro sarcastically states.

Once at the base of the ring area, Jacob stops short from entering and just stares out at the booming crowd before quickly sliding into the ring and grabbing a hold of the microphone that was laid down next to him for the interview. Quickly, Jake grabs the mic and puts it up to his face to begin the speech, just as his music and the crowd noise dies down.

“Ah… it feels good to be back in action here in the JL… and it feels especially good to confuse the hell out of every single loser that watches the JL.” Jacob begins, as the crowds turn their cheers into boos once again for one of the most hated men in the JL. “Heh… don’t sound so surprised. Did you actually think that I was going to side with you all? Did you really believe that I came back just for the fans?” Jacob asked, receiving even more boos from the audience. “Hell no. I came back for one reason and one reason only. Me. I came back to this hell hole for one reason only… to finally get the respect that I deserve. Although, I do have to give some credit to another man… Commissioner Raynor… because if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be here talking to you right now.” Jacob states, receiving even more boos from the audience for speaking the name of the SJL’s hated Commissioner. “Raynor didn’t see me as the reject that the former moron… uh… I mean Commissioner turned me into… no. He saw me as potential… like the potential that another great Commissioner saw in me… a man by the name of Grimedogg. Just like Grimey back in the day, Raynor saw in me the pure potential that I have and immediately let me back into the federation.” Jacob proudly states, brining on an even more ovasive round of boos.

“Which is what brings me to the here and now.” Jacob continues on. “Now, we’ve got all these morons in the federation thinking that they’re the best damn thing walking the planet. Todd Royal for one, the SJL World Champion. This little dike actually thinks that he’s a god? Man… I’d like to have whatever he’s smoking.” Jacob pokes fun, getting a few cheers from the crowd for dissing the hated World Champion. “More importantly though… the wannabe psycho that goes by the name of Aceas. News flash asshole… just because you’re big and tall and think of sick things doesn’t make you a psycho. Just because you can come up with a silly little name like the “Black Angel” doesn’t make you a psycho. Mark my words… before this is all over with, I will be the one to show you what truly makes a Psycho… and before this is all said and done, you will come face to face with true fear. You may have gotten lucky and beat me as the Unknown Warrior… but dude… I’m a whole new man now with nothing holding me back from absolutely destroying everything you hold dear. Just try to come and fuck with me… I will show you what a true Black Angel does.” Jacob warns, receiving ovasive amounts of booing and taunting from the crowd.

“Now… as it pertains to this show… I will be facing this new little twerp by the name of David Cross. Well, all I can really say kid is that it sucks to be you… because you will be the first one to fall in the new era. Win, Lose, or Draw… it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that I prove to you that there is no stopping what I will achieve. Now get the fuck out here, and let’s get this shit started.” Jacob ends, as he drops the microphone. Immediately, “The Meaning of Life” begins once again as the trio of announcers interviene. “Before that happens though, we’re going to take a little break. Up next tonight, Jacob Helmsley versus David Cross!” Annie announces, as the screen goes black for commercials.

Fade back from commericals into the packed Providence Civic Center as we open back on the former Unknown Warrior, now revealed as Jacob Helmsley basks in the heel pop of the long time SJL fans.

“I'm in shock here in Providence ladies and gentlement,” says Annie Onita. “Jacob Helmsley is back in the SJL and has been back for a while under the guise of The Unknown Warrior.”

“I knew Raynor had a reason to hire the guy,” Ejiro adds. “Good job, Commish.”

“Yeah, let's just ignore the fact he's a borderline soicopath.”

“Like half the combined SWF and SJL roster, little Miss Onita.”

“OK, you've got something resembling a point there.”

The Judge interjects, “Well, the x factor in all this is David Cross, the SJL newcomer has no idea what he's up against.”

Annie says, “Maybe he's watched tape?”

Ejiro responds, “I don't think even the Batman wannabee has the time to go over all two hundred or so televised shows in SJL history.”

The Judge closes the discussion by saying, “While, we'll find out in a minute.”

Funyon begins his intro, a little nervous at the fact Jacob is right behind him. “Introducing first, already in the ring, weighing two hundred and twenty seven pounds, from Calgary, Alberta....JACOB HELMSLEY!

Heel pops o' plenty as Funyon continues as the weird beginning to 'Back on Earth' starts up.

“Introducing his opponent, at a weight of two hundred and sixty five pounds, from Oil City, Pennsylvania...DAVID CROSS!

Pretty good crowd repsonse for the SJL newcomer as he walks calmly to the ring, slapping outraised hands, but focused on the ring. However, the newbie does make a rookie mistake. As he walks in the ring, he takes off his jacket and cross and hands him to the attendant. As he does...

“PEARL HARBOR!” Annie screams as Helmsley jumps the heavyweight Cross laying into him with forearm shots bringing the Pennsylvanian down.

“What, that was a perfectly logical offense manuever,” Ejiro responds. With a little glee he adds, “It's not like the big dummy has any chance anyway.”

“Well, I wouldn't call Cross a dummy, Ejiro.” The Judge murmurs. “I do place his chances at getting out of here in one piece rather low though.

As the announcers speak, Jacob continues with his beatdown for a few more minutes before the referee finally breaks things up. As the fans boo the sadistic Helmslet, he grabs a recovering Cross and brings him down with a quick Russian Leg Sweep! Before Cross can even react, the suprisingly strong Jacob pulls Cross over and drops him into a nicely executed BELLY TO BELLY!

“Helmsley takes the advantage early here due to his sneak attack on an unsuspecting

Cross,” Annie tosses in bitterly as Ejiro laughs a bit. “What are you chuckling about?”

“He's facing a bastard like Helmsley and he doesn't think the man's going to sneak attack him,” Ejiro asks, still somewhat chuckling.”Are you sure he's somewhat intelligent Judge?”

“I said he was intelligent. I never said anything about common sense.”

With the chatter of announcers continuing, Helmsley pulls up Cross again, who's getting somewhat glassy-eyed and locks him in the Urnage position. After waiting a few moments, Jacob pulls Cross down into a hard hitting STO! Helmsley goes for the pin...

ONE!

TW – KICKOUT!

“Way too early, and I think Helmsley knew that,” Judge says. “That was a manuever to psych out Cross, not beat him.”

“Have to agree with you there, William,” Annie responds. “But I don't think Cross is going to be affected by it much.”

“Every little bit helps though.”

Helmsley basks in the booes of the crowd as Cross struggles to get up. As the six foot five man gets up, the taller Helmsley goes for a quick strike to the gut, but Cross catches his foot to a pop!

“One enzuigiri coming up,” quips Ejiro.

Ejiro is however wrong, as Cross ducks the attempt and quickly stepsover Jacob's leg, and locks in a STF! The crowd cheers for the submission manuever, but Cross locks on the move too close to the ropes and after only a few moments, Jacob crawls to the ropes to a chorus of booes!

“Helmsley showing his knowledge of the ring there, always knowing where he is,” The Judge remarks. “It helps that Cross slapped that STF on like he didn't actually want to hurt anyone.”

“You're almost as bad as Ejiro is,” Annie says.

“I don't think so. I'm much more subtle about it.”

“Why do I even try?”

“I have no Earthly idea.”

As the ref breaks up the hold, Cross hits a few forearms, before locking Helmsley in and taking him down with a quick suplex! Both men quickly get up, but Cross is a bit quicker, kicking Jacob in the gut and bringing him back down to the mat with a DDT! From there, David pulls up Helmsley and hits a vicious REVERSE DDT to a big pop!

“Yeah, I guess Helmsley's knowledge is really helping him now boys,” Annie says with a bit of a grin on her face. “What's Helmsley going to do now?”

“You've watched his matches, do you really think Helmsley is even close to being down for the count?” Ejiro asks. “I mean, look at the dumbass playing to the peons.”

Indeed, Cross raises his fist to the crowd for a few moments as he then bounces off the far ropes and goes for a massive legdrop, but Helmsley simply sits up as David crashes to the ground!

“See, told you,” says Ejiro.

“I don't think Cross is exactly a lightweight in terms of energy either, Fasaki,” Annie responds. “We could be here a while.”

“I do agree that both men's gas tanks are far from empty,” The Judge adds in. “However, I'm not going to put any money down on the man with the closure issues.”

Cross falls on his back, and Jacob capitalizes with a quick elbow strike before dragging the newcome up, and then crashing him back down to the ground with a Northern Lights Suplex! Jacob doesn't even bother with a pin, instead following the suplex up with a quick Double Arm DDT and to a rising heel pop locks on a STANDING DRAGON SLEEPER!

“Nighty Night, David!” says Ejiro as the crowd booes grow larger.

“Does Helmsley have the leverage to keep the hold on though? He has a slight height advantage over Cross, but the SJL rookie has nearly forty pounds on the sadistic Helmsley,” William says.

“I'm impressed,” Annie adds in. “You're not immediately brushing the kid's chances off.”

“I never said I wasn't. I can be objective when I want to be. Which is rarely,” says The Judge as Cross seems to be losing concinous.

The crowd continues to cheer and bang their feet, but David continues to slowly deteroriate over the minute he has stayed in the hold. Sensing that David's time may have come, the referee grabs a free arm...

HE DROPS IT ONCE!

“There's one,” says Annie.

“I'm not blind,” replies Ejiro.

HE DROPS IT TWICE!

“Here we go,” says Ejiro.

“Don't count your chickens,” muses The Judge.

HE DROPS IT – NO!

ELBOW! POP!

ELBOW! POP!

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“Listen to this crowd, they are firmly behind the newcomer here against the evil that is Jacob Helmsley,” says Annie. “Cross is far from out of this.”

“Evil? Being a bit melodramatic, aren't we Annie?” asks the Judge. “It's not like he bombed The White House.”

“You get my point.”

After another elbow strike, Cross breaks free to a large cheer from the crowd that just gets larger as he runs Jacob over with a SURPRISE LARIAT! David waits for the dangerous Helmsley to get up before dropping him with a vicious kick to the gut, followed up by a knee to the head, and finishing it up with a CRESCENT KICK!

“That same kick combo he used last show to take down Frankie Deed!” Annie yells.

“One difference though, Annie,” Ejiro says.

“What?”

“Helmsley is a talentless fai – OW!” Ejiro yells out in pain.

The Judge interjects, “That was uncalled for, Annie.”

“You sure?” Annie asks.

“Well OK, a little. But don't do it again. I need him.”

“Deal.”

Cross raises his fist to the cheering crowd but waits for Helmsley to get back up as he goes into the corner. As Helmsley turns around...

“YAZUUUUUUUUKA!” yells Annie!

But, Helmsley has obviously scouted Cross because he hits the deck and David hits air! Jacob takes advantage of the situation, chop blocking Cross to the ground, before dropping a quick elbow to the neck! Cross struggles up and walks straight into a BELLY TO BELLY AGAIN! This time, Helmsley goes for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

BIG KICKOUT!

“Again, neither man backing down. Neither man allowing the other to take full control,” says The Judge. “Cross thought he had his roadmap to victory all planned out, but Helmsley threw a wrench in those plans and is now in the driver's seat.”

“Cross was never in the driver's seat. He just refuses to go down like a dog that doesn't know it's dead,” says Ejiro. “Like when Old Yeller got rabies.”

“Charming,” remarks Annie. “Using a beloved children's classic to make your point about how someone should quit.”

“I do what I can.”

Helmsley goes for another suplex, but Cross blocks his first attempt and drops the Calgary native with one of his own! Cross then shocks Helmsley by hooking him in a LA MAJISTRAL as he gets to his knees!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICKOUT!

“That was way too close,” Ejiro says. “Get back to work, Jacob!”

“I'm sure he hears you loud and clear,” Annie responds.

“In Todd I Trust.”

Both men spring back to their feet, but Cross wins the war of speed and nails Helmsley with several forearm shots followed by a trip into the ropes and a JUMPING BULLDOG! Cross quickly follows that up with a GERMAN SUPLEX! But, David is a bit winded to hold the bridge and Helmsley slips out. Cross then hammers Helmsley a few more times with forearms before locking in a FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX!

ONE!

TWO!

THR- KICKOUT!

“David Cross is on an absolute roll here, nailing high impact move after high impact move,” Annie says. “Insane or not, Helmsley has to be affected by these suplexes and hard forearms.”

“Helmsley is a veteran though. He knows these rolls happen. He just has to survive them,” Judge responds. “Then, he has to go back to his gameplan...destroy Crosses neck.”

Jacob Helmsley surprisingly reaches his feet first, but he soon finds out why, as the still laid down Cross quickly takes Helmsley down with a SWEEP KICK! From there, Cross locks on a CROSSFACE SUBMISSION!

“That has to be against some rule, right?” Ejiro whines. “I mean, the boy scout can not win this one. Helmsley is a insane SOB. Cross is...Cross.”

“It's OK, Ejiro,” says Annie sarcastically. “If he loses, we can still get ice cream.”

“Bitch.”

“You know it.”

Helmsley is crawling for the ropes, but getting some resistance due to the fact he has a 265 pound man basically on his back! But, Helmsley is slowly getting closer and closer to the ropes even with the crowd chanting 'TAP, TAP, TAP” at Helmsley.

“This crowd not the biggest fans of Helmsley,” Annie remarks.

“We're in Providence. These people live in Rhode Island, for God's sake. I'm guessing there are no future Nobel Prize winners in the audience,” Ejiro says.

“You are such an ass, Ejiro.”

“I know, isn't it grand?”

Helmsley finally crawls the last few inches as the crowd booes and the announcers continue to spar. As both men get up, Jacob stuns Cross with a quick right hand across the chin! But, Cross quickly responds...

CRACK!

THWAP!

CRACK!

THWAP!

THWAP!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

THWAP!

CRACK!

At that final forearm, Cross follows the move up with a quick kick to the stomach and a...

“BRAINBUSTAAAAAAH~!” says Ms. Onita as the crowd pop likes mad as Cross covers...

ONE!

TWO!

THRE – KICKOUT!

Cross, getting a little frustrated throws his right hand around Jacob's throat to a big pop from the SJL fans. Helmsley has other plans though, as he kicks David's left knee, breaking the choke, then takes down Cross with a quick drop toe hold. From there...

“Cross gets up, Jacob off the far ropes, spinning heel kick, no! He turned it into a reverse Rocker Dropper at the last second,” The Judge bellows as the crowd booes their lungs out! “Jacob Helmsley has just turned this whole match around into his favor in just a few moments.”

“Told you,” says Ejiro. “Did you believe me, no? See what you get for not Trusting in Todd?”

“Uhm, no STDs?” deadpans Annie.

Cross is kicked in the gut and pulled up in the position for a Canadian Backbreaker for a few seconds, before Helmsley finishes the surprisingly powerful move with a Dominator-like powerbomb!

“Helmsley is really pulling out the stops here. He has to be thinking about his finisher soon. Cross is obviously weakened,” The Judge says.

“Oh, so you became a doctor too?” says a despondent Annie.

“Look Annie,” begins Ejiro. “Just because your new boyfriend is losing...”

“Just stop right there if you value your testicals.”

“Eep.”

Helmsley doesn't even boter going for the ipin, instead going to the top rope and as Cross rises to his feet, hitting the 360 degree Missile Dropkick he's coined the CORKSCREW! Yeah, pinfall attempt after that...

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICKOUT!

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“This crowd is screaming their support for David Cross, but it might not be enough,”

Annie says. “Helmsley is getting into a grove and that deadly finisher of his has to be coming up soon.”

“Good,” responds Ejiro. “Sooner we finish this match, the sooner we get to His Royal Toddness match.”

“Ejiro, pay attention. I still have those Tokyo X tapes.”

Helmsley locks up Cross and attempts to go for the Sambo Suplex, but Cross still has enough gas to hit the side of Jacob's head with several hard strikes. After three attempts, he finally lets go and tries for a quick lariat to slow Cross down. However, Davis is ready ducks the lariat and as Helmsley turns around...

“DESPERATION SPINEBUSTER! BOTH MEN DOWN,” Annie yells as the crowd explodes.

“Ref counting both men down,” adds in Judge.

ONE!

TWO!

“Always a question of who has the drive to get up first and get back in their gameplan,” says The Judge.

THREE!

FOUR!

“So, you're saying Jacob, right?”

“I'm saying no one.”

FIVE!

SIX!

Cross grabs a rope to pull himself up slowly as Helmsley pushes himself up.

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

Cross holds onto the middle rope as Helmsley is on his knees. Both men get to their vertical base at about the same time, and immediately go after one another! Cross wins the battle, hitting several forearms in a row, then kicking Helmsley in the gut again...

“Cross grabs the free hand...CRADLE PILEDRIVER! Cross with the pin...” says Annie as the ref counts.

ONE!

TWO!

THR – STRONG KICKOUT!

Cross, needing to keep the advantage quickly locks Helmsley in and then drops the 225 pounder right on the head with a HALF NELSON SUPLEX!

“Cross trying to soften Jacob up before the Black Mass,” says The Judge.

“Isn't going to happen,” says Ejiro.

“Keep your dreams Ejiro,” replies Annie. “They're good for you.”

Helmsley pops up, but is quickly taken right back down again by a big SPEAR right to the mat as the crowd goes wild! The crowd grows even louder as Cross makes a throat slitting gesture and brings Helmsley into a standing headscissors!

“Black Mass time here and this crowd is all for it,” Annie says.

The Judge responds, “Way too soon. Helmsley's not completely worn down.”

The Judge is proven correct as at the apex of the powerbomb, Jacob turns the move into a HURRICARANA, followed quickly by a huge LARIAT to knock Cross down to a huge heel pop!

“You are the man, Judge. Well, Todd might be a little better ,but you're defintley number 1A man.”

Judge replies dryly, “Well, I'm honored.”

“I'm thinking you might not have met that.”

“Why would you ever think that, partner?”

“No reason.”

As Cross struggles to get up, he walks straight into a pitch-perfect EVENFLOW!

Ejiro quips, “Think his neck has been worked on enough?”

Helmsley doesn't even bother with a pinfall, instead picking the much larger Cross, getting him in position, and dropping him right on his spinal cord with an INVERTED BRAINBUSTER!

“Well, that hurt.” Ejiro says.

“You think?” replies Annie. “Why doesn't he just pin the kid?”

“I think he wants Cross to be an example for everyone else in the SJL that he is not to be messed with now that his idenity is revealed,” The Judge says.

“Or he's just loony tunes,” adds in Ejiro.

“Well, there is that.”

Jacob simply dusts off his hands, picks up the almost limp Cross and delivers him back to the mat with a vicious SAMBO SUPLEX!

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“This crowd not giving up on Cross quite yet.”

“They should. Support someone who can win like oh, Todd or me,” replies Ejiro.

“Black Stallion coming up,” The Judge says as Helmsley gets his opponent in position.

But, Cross fights it. Using his weight advantage, he fights against the leverage Helmsley has, and continues to reach back and back. Helmsley fights back as the crowd continues to chant 'CROSS!' to the ends of the arena and back. Finally, Cross gets down to his knees and as a result, Helmsley is now in a very bad situation. A situation which only grows worse as Cross instead of going for a backslide JUDO THROWS the smaller HELMSLEY into the NEAR CORNER!

“What was that,” asks an incredlous Ejiro.

“Looked like Cross used Helmsley's own weight against and launched him out of that backslide position. Wasn't much of a trip though,” replies The Judge.

Helmsley gets up fairly quickly, more out of sorts than anything. Unfortunaly, he turns around and walks right into a...

“YAZUUUUKA~!” Annie just about screams out as the crowd pops like mad.

“God's Fury by Cross and this could be the beginning of the end for Helmsley in his

'redebut' match you could call it.”

“Not gonna' happen,” replies Ejiro.

Cross quickly pulls a near KO'd Helmsley up and scramble his circuits more with a vicious SHORT ARM LARIAT!

“Not impressed,” Ejiro deadpans.

“Some guys could walk on water and you'd ask why they were wet,” replies Annie.

“So?”

Again, Annie just sighs.

This time, Cross doesn't do any signals but the whole crowd knows what is about to happen. Kick to the gut, into a POWERBOMB, but Helmsley isn't dead yet! He reverses at the last possible moment into a sort of SWINGING DDT!

“Last ditch manuever by Helmsley and it just may win the match for him,” The Judge says at a high volume over the cheering crowd.

“Told ya',” Ejiro replies.

“No, you told her. I agreed with you.”

“In silence?”

“In spirit.”

“Ah.”

Cross backs into the corner, a bit dazed as Helmsley charges like a wild animal at the wounded Cross. One problem, though. Cross isn't mortally wounded. He moves to the side, and Helmsley eats turnbuckle! So, when Jacob turns back around, what does he walk into?

“CHOKE SLAM ALMOST THROUGH THE MAT!” Annie screams. “You were saying, Ejiro?”

“Plenty of time for a comeback.”

Cross pulls Helmsley up, gets him in position and this time drives Helmsley to the mat with a...

“BLACK MASS! Forget about it!”

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Cue up 'Back on Earth' as the crowd goes nuts and Cross rolls out of the ring, exhausted but in triumph.

“David Cross wins his second match of his young career, and looks to be on the track for many more. We'll be right back after we pay the bills,” The Judge says as we fade to commercials.

(The camera cuts backstage, as "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins is walking down the hallways of the Providence Civic Center. Spike makes his way down a long hallway, before stopping short at a door, with a small Christmas tree to the side of it. Spike shakes his head, and gives a quick knock on the door. After a couple of seconds, an old lady with blonde hair, and little tiny glasses opens the door.)

Lady: Hellooo?

HSJ: Ummm, Hi....Is Santa in?

Lady: Absolutely! Come right this way!

HSJ: Uhh...thanks.

(The cameraman follows Spike as he follows the lady into the room. Inside the room, the whole floor is covered with snow, Christmas lights are everywhere, and Santa Claus is sitting on a big red couch, eating cookies! Santa looks up at Spike, and calmly places the plate down next to him, and stands up off the couch.)

Santa: Ah! Back for more, huh?! Ha Ha! Just kidding.

HSJ: Yeah...

Santa: Sit down, sit down.

(Santa sits back down, as Spike walks around, and sits in a big red leather chair in the corner of the room.)

Santa: So, what can I do for ya?

HSJ: Actually, I just wanted to talk to you about that match we had on Metal.

Santa: Oh, what about it?

HSJ: Well, I just wanted to make sure that everything was cool between us. I mean, I did kick you in the face, and you did drop me on my head. But, Santa, I love you man! I can't be mad at you!

Santa: Oh, don't worry about it Spike. Everything is fine.

HSJ: So, I'm not going to get a lump of coal for Christmas?

Santa: No, of course not.

HSJ: Awesome!

Santa: Do you want a drink or anything? Ma, get him something.

HSJ: Oh, no. I'm fine. I really shouldn't be drinking anyway, I have a big match tonight.

Santa: Well, now that you brought it up, I think I should talk to you about that.

HSJ: About my match? Why?

Santa: Spike, listen. Tonight is a big night for you. You are up against Todd Royal. If you win, you can get a SJL World Title shot.

HSJ: Yeah, I know...

Santa: And we both know you want that title back.

HSJ: Well, yeah...

Santa: So, do me this one favor.

HSJ: Anything Santa!

Santa: Go out there, and don't joke around. Be serious. Try your hardest. You can do it, Spike.

HSJ: Thank's Santa! That means a lot!

Santa: All right. How about an early Christmas present?

HSJ: Sure!

Santa: Ma, bring in Spike a present!

(Spike looks on with his eyes wide open, as Mrs. Claus walks in, holding a giant red box. She puts the box in front of Spike, who tears the wrapping open, and opens the box. Spike yelps as he pulls out a midget from the box!)

HSJ: A MIDGET! MIDGETS ARE SO COOL!

Midget: Wha....OH MY GOD WHERE AM I?

Santa: He was walking out of a 7-11 at three am, and I knew he would be a perfect gift for you, Spike!

HSJ: THANK YOU SANTA!

Midget: OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???!???!??!!!

HSJ: I'm going to name you....THOTH! Yeah, your new name is Thoth!

Midget: WHAT? SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

HSJ: Come on Thoth, I have to get ready for my match.

Santa: Take care, Spike!

HSJ: See you later, Santa!

Midget: NOOOOOOOOOO!

(Spike walks out, pulling the midget out with him. Santa gets off the couch, and walks around to Mrs. Claus.)

Santa: It looks like I made his day.

Mrs. Claus: Bitches Be Trippin'.

Santa: Tru dat.

(The screen fades as SJL Wrath goes to another commercial break.)

And we're back!

Ejiro: dude wtf

Judge: yeah this is gay

Annie: hey don't say gay i'm gay you know

Judge: yeah lezz r hot

Ejiro: match now?

Annie: yeh i think so

Funyon: dis match go one fall, guy here, then other guy, now do the fighting

Frankie: lol noob i go beastmaster + naga + archers on j00

Casey: dued wgtf

Casey: that's retarded

Casey: i can't beat that

Frankie: lol bear + naga = hero assassinations

Casey: omg u fukin noob

Frankie: lol gg no re k thx bye

Sean Casey was eliminated.

You are victorious! (Continue) (Quit Mission)

“Welcome back to Wrath!” Annie’s voice welcomes viewers back from commercial as the screen shows graphics for the following match. Ejiro sees the graphic and looks in awe.

“Oh great…this has to be a joke…”

“I assure you it is not…” Judge interrupts… “up next The Happiest Guy On Earth and SJL European Champion Alan Clark will be in a non-title match against…Santa Claus. You heard that right folks.” Now Judge himself starts to doubt his sanity.

“Alan Clark has been on quite the roll in the past few weeks…but can he really hurt Santa Claus?” Annie comments as suddenly the arena gets a bit chillier than normal.

HO HO HO~!

The booming voice of Saint Nick and the lovely tune of “Marshmallow World” by Dean Martin, along with a plethora of green and red confetti, heralds the arrival of Santa Claus, who walks through the curtain and waves cheerfully to the Providence crowd. Children scream in unison as the fat man makes his way to the ring.

“Too…damn…cheery…” Ejiro mutters to himself as Funyon makes the introduction.

“Introducing….a man that needs NO introduction….hailing from the North Pole…he is Jolly Ole Saint Nick himself….SANTA CLAUS~!”

Santa climbs the ring steps as Mathew Kivell pulls the ropes open, giving Claus plenty of room to get into the ring. The crowds cheers echo through the building as suddenly a loud voice booms from the PA.

“Please Stand Clear of the Ring. Por favor Soporte Claro Del Anillo."

"For the safety and comfort of others...no smoking please. Para la seguridad y la comodidad de otras... el ningún fumar por favor"

"The SJL and the Walt Disney Company are proud to present...your European Champion”

Suddenly the voice cuts off…and Alan walks through the curtain, but no music plays. With his belt around his waist he walks to the ring, slapping high-fives where necessary, but not in his usual cheery mood. Before Funyon can make any kind of announcement, Alan Clark grabs a microphone from a ringside attendant and walks up the ring steps, speaking as gets into the ring.

“Woah…woah…hold on a second here. I come to the arena tonight and I see that I have been booked in a match against Santa Claus. Now, Mr. Claus…you seem to be quite the accomplished wrestler…but there is no way…nooooooo way…that I could ever, ever, everrrrrrr hurt Kris Kringle. You probably want a match don’t you?” Alan looks over at Santa, who nods his head in approval.

“Santa wants a match right here and right now…amazing!” Annie remarks as Santa moves closer to Alan, and Kivell tries to ring the bell and start the match, only to be cut off by Alan.

“Wait…Ref…before you ring the bell. Can’t I speak out to your heart here, Santa. I mean…you want to give these people what they want…and I don’t think they want to see us fight right now. I could hurt you or you could hurt me…and I don’t want that.”

“The champ’s a chicken!” Ejiro laughs to himself and Annie slaps him.

“I don’t want to be the guy to pin Santa…and I don’t really think Santa should pin me either. But I will ask the crowd and see what they want to see…okay…

…how many people here want to see Santa Claus and Alan Clark wrestle here tonight?”

The crowd pops mildly but Santa tries to urge more people to cheer, and slowly but surely he is able to work the crowd into almost a frenzy. Alan seems shaken.

“What are you doing, Santa? Why are you trying to get us to fight? Do you really want to beat me? Is that it?” Alan asks and Santa kind of shrugs off the questions.

“Fine…whatever you want…but I’m leaving. Sorry everybody…” Alan waves to the crowd and steps through the ropes, dropping his microphone to the outside. Alan stands on the ropes and looks back at Kivell, mouthing for him to either count him out or just call off the match. Kivell looks confused as Alan turns around…

HO HO HO~!

*TWHACK*

*THUD*

“Unbelievable!!! Santa Claus just leaped off the corner ropes and gave Alan a dropkick right to the back of the head and sent him to the floor! And look at Alan!” Judge comments as Alan gets back to his feet and looks back at Santa, who is smiling in the ring. Alan throws up his hands and shakes off the kick and continues toward the back. Before he can get to the curtain, Santa comes up behind him and grabs him by the head and rushes back to the ring, pulling Clark with him. Santa tosses Alan into the ring and follows him in, and the crowd actively cheers as Santa can be heard asking Kivell to start the match. Kivell shakes his head and looks to the outside, and finally the bell is rung.

*DING DING DING*

Before Alan can get his bearings straight, Santa comes in with a hard kick to the side of his head that puts Clark down in the corner, still wearing his European title around his waist. Santa grabs the belt and pulls it off, then politely hands it over to Kivell…who hands it to an attendant.

“I can’t believe what we are seeing…Santa is actually beating up Alan…but the champ isn’t fighting back!” Annie remarks as Alan gets back to his feet and again tries to exit the ring, only for Santa to hook in a waistlock and lift Alan off his feet and roll backwards, driving him into the mat with a German Suplex.

“Santa just connected with a picture perfect German, and Alan is rolling to the outside!” Judge comments as Clark gets to the outside and tries to leave again, but Santa slides out behind him and spins him around, connecting with punches to Alan that push him back against the ring post. Alan takes the punches and does not even try to block even one of them as Santa finally tires and tosses Alan back in the ring.

“Alan is just getting abused right now…and he just will not fight back…what a moron…” Ejiro quips as Alan tries once more to roll out of the ring, but Santa stops him and lifts him back to his feet. Alan tries to shrug off the jolly old man, but is quickly turned around and doubled-over with a kick to the midsection. Santa quickly hooks in a front facelock and swings his arm out, leaping off the ground and spinning in the air, bringing his back down to the mat and bringing a dazed Clark with him in a beautiful swinging neckbreaker.

“Another nice, yet unchallenged move from Santa there…and now he goes for the pin!” Annie says as Santa crawls on top of Alan and Kivell tries to make the count…

ONE…

TWO…

THR---

NO!

ALAN KICKS OUT!

“Alan kicked out! I thought he didn’t want to fight! He was playing opossum!” Ejiro yells as Alan rolls to the outside of the ring and grabs the microphone from earlier.

“Woah…Santa…I said I did not want to fight you. Yet you persisted. But I do not care who you are. You could be the Great Pumpkin for all I care…but you are not going to be pinning me any time soon.”

“Strong words from Clark as Kivell is actually counting Clark out…but the champ does not seem to care…” Judge starts and Ejiro interrupts…

“He’s trying to leave…that pansy!” Ejiro laughs again as Clark tries to exit the ringside area, but again Santa slides out of the ring and tries to catch the champion with a clothesline…

ALAN DUCKS~!

Santa turns around and Alan pulls his hand back in anger…

“Here it comes…” Annie comments quickly as Alan stares Santa dead in the eyes…

…and tells him to wait…

“Wait a second…” Alan’s voice can be heard audibly as Alan passes Santa and walks back around to where he dropped the microphone. He picks it up and climbs into the ring.

“Santa…come here…please…” Alan says and Santa rolls in the ring and gets to his feet.

“Now…we all know you are a gift giver…and well…I want to know if I can get my christmas gift a little early…can I? Please?” Alan asks. Santa looks around for a moment and then looks out to the crowd, who cheer wildly as Santa motions for whether or not he should give Alan a gift early.

“What in Todd’s name…” Ejiro looks on as Santa finally looks back at Alan and nods his head.

“I can have my gift early?” Alan asks again and Santa again nods his head in confirmation.

“Okay…Santa…I want a win for Christmas!” The crowd almost boos at the stupidity of the question. Santa stares at Alan for a moment…and Alan starts to motion for him to lay down. Santa looks at Kivell…who simply shrugs…

…and Santa lays down!

“Santa is going to let Alan Clark get a win for Xmas….this is just silly” all three announcers basically echo the same comment as Santa lays on his back and Alan smiles before falling on top of Saint Nick.

Kivell looks around befuddled and Alan can be heard telling him to make a count. Kivell stares down at the two men again and finally drops down and starts the count.

ONE…

TWO…

“WAIT A TODD DAMN MINUTE!”

“It’s Todd Royal!” Ejiro almost wets his pants as Todd Royal bursts through the curtain, with Megan in tow, and stands in the entranceway with a microphone at the ready.

“What in Todd’s name is going on here… first of all… Alan Clark fighting Santa Claus…what kind of match is that?! Santa is wayyyyyyy above Clark’s level and everyone in this building knows it!

Now since this is MY show…either you two can fight…or you both can get out of MY ring…because I do not want to see some fat guy in a red suit just lay down for Alan freaking Clark okay! You get your wins with skill, Clark…not as gifts. There’s nothing free in this world! Now fight!” Todd watches on…as Alan and Santa have gotten back to their feet and have been listening intently to the ravings of Royal.

“Fight!” he yells again toward the ring, and both men slowly begin to smile. Alan playfully throws a punch at Santa, who falls back against the ropes and comes off, missing a clothesline by a good two feet, but Alan falls to his back in slow-motion, showing pain on his face. Near the curtain, Todd Royal looks like he is going to injure himself.

“What are you two doing?! That’s not fighting! Let me show you!” Todd tells Megan to go in the back, and she quickly obliges…taking Alan’s belt with her as Todd drops the microphone and rushes toward the ring. As Todd slides in and gets to his feet he points at Alan and tells him to leave the ring. Clark stares for a moment at Royal and looks to be getting angry, but decides to leave anyway. Kivell stares as Clark climbs out of the ring and heads to the back, but Santa Claus isn’t so lucky.

Before Santa can move, Todd blindsides him and takes him down.

“Todd Royal just attacked Santa!” Annie yells as Todd pulls Santa to the middle of the ring and hooks his legs in the ‘4’ position and drops down, hooking St. Nick into the Wrath of Todd.

“Wrath of Todd on Santa!” Judge watches as Santa almost screams in pain from his weak knees. Suddenly Alan Clark slides into the ring and attacks Todd, pulling him off of Santa and whipping him into the ropes. Todd reverses and Alan goes running, and as he comes back Todd aims for a clothesline…

DUCKED…

Alan bounces off the far ropes and comes back, leaping into the air and aiming for a clothesline of his own…

TODD ROYAL MOVES!

Alan is barely able to catch himself on his feet as Royal moves out of the way and slides under the ropes, leaving the ringside area and laughing as Alan helps Santa up to his feet. Todd is met at the curtain by Megan, who hands him his World Championship…which he holds up proudly as he walks back through the curtain.

“Todd Royal just attacked Santa Claus…and then he ran!” Annie comments as Todd disappears backstage.

“Ran? No…he has a match tonight with Spike Jenkins he has to get ready for …that’s all!” Ejiro points out the main event as “When You Wish Upon A Star” begins to play and Alan helps Santa to the back as the crowd cheers wildly for the two superstars.

Wrath goes to commercial as the scene fades out on Alan and Santa…with Kivell in the background looking rightly confused.

We're back in the Providence Civic Center...only, with an 'Earlier Today' caption at the bottom of the screen, and with no fans. The whole arena is deserted, with only the SJL set and ring in the arena...and, Landon Maddix sitting in the middle of the ring. The camera spins around him, as in the background The Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Scar Tissue" soothingly plays.

As Maddix looks around the ring...

*FLASH*

The scene cuts to the confrontation with Todd Royal two weeks ago. Maddix begins talking, as Todd interrupts.

Scar tissue that I wish you saw

Sarcastic mister know it all

Maddix is left dissallusioned, looking down at the mat as the words from Todd sink in.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause

With the birds I'll share

Maddix dejectedly leaving the ring, with the cocky SJL World's Heavyweight Champion watching on smiling, no regard for Landon's feeling...the crowd encouarging Maddix to go back to the ring.

This lonely view

This lonely view

*FLASH*

Countdown To Genesis...Todd hitting a variety of heavy duty moves on Maddix...

Push me up against the wall

...Megan interfering...

Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra

...A weakened Maddix collapsing in the ring, and eventually tapping out.

Fallin' all over myself

To lick your heart and taste your health 'cause

Todd walks out with the belt, as Maddix is left beaten in the middle of the ring...

This lonely view

This lonely view

...and dejectedly leaving the arena, only just able to walk under his own power, emotion flowing out of him.

This lonely view...

*FLASH*

Fans Bring the Weapons...Aecas in complete dominance and control, as Maddix is beaten severly.

Blood loss in a bathroom stall

Southern girl with a scarlet drawl

Bleeding profusely, Maddix is eventually vanquished by Aecas...

Wave good-bye to ma and pa 'cause

This lonely view

Again...Maddix is left to limp from back out of the 'arena', the fans' applause not enough to console Maddix after his defeat.

This lonely view...

The European Title Match versus Alan Clark...despite a brave fight, and Todd's presence to distract Alan Clark...Maddix loses the match and the belt. Again, he leaves the arena in a dejected state battered and beaten.

Soft spoken with a broken jaw

Step outside but not to brawl

Autumn's sweet we call it fall

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and...

*FLASH*

Back into the empty Civic Center, where Maddix is sat on the ring mat itself now, legs curled up to his chest.

This lonely view

Maddix gazes around the empty arena as the camera pans around him.

This lonely view

This lonely view...

*FLASH*

Some of the better times in Maddix's career flash quickly past in series...the debut win, the T.V title win over Todd, beating Korgath, Jay Morrison, Aecas, Manson...winning the European Title...

*FLASH*

But cuts straight back to Todd Royal...

Scar tissue that I wish you saw

Sarcastic mister know it all

Royal laughing...Royal with the T.V Title...the European Title...the World Title

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause

*FLASH*

And back to the Civic Center...Maddix now walking up the rampway, dejected...a now painfully familiar sight, the only difference being the absence of any fans cheering him on regardless, encouraging him on, telling him it's ok.

This lonely view

This lonely view

Stopping on the stage, Maddix looks back at the empty arena...before shaking his head, and leaving through the curtain.

This lonely view...

The scene returns to the full to the brim Providence Civic Center, and to thousands of screaming Rhode Island fans. After the customary few seconds of ‘get some of the guys in the cheapseats on T.V’, we go over to the SWF wrestlers/SJL announce team of Ejiro Fasaki, William ‘Judge Mental’ Hearford and Annie Onita…one of whom clearly not realizing he’s on the air.

“Damn…these white trash are loud, huh guys?” mutters…guess who…Ejiro.

“WELCOME BACK TO SJL METAL.” Judge says a little too loudly, as Ejiro looks up surprised. “We’ve had a full night so far, but it shows no signs of ending. Still the main event...Spike versus Todd for the World Championship to come, and up next it's Aecas taking on Landon Maddix...”

“Yeah, these two men didn’t want to fight in an empty swimming pool on Metal...” Annie comments.

“Who can blame them…it was the middle of winter, and we were in freaking Canada. Would YOU want to be fighting outside in those conditions?” Ejiro questions.

"Not really, no…" Annie replies. "And then, their re-arranged match was cancelled after both men were refused doctor's clearance to compete."

“But now, they do have doctor's clearance, and they will compete here tonight.” Judge replies. “This match is number three between these two men. They first met in a singles match, which was won by Maddix. Then there was Fans Bring The Weapons, which really spelt the end of the title reigns of both these men…due to the injuries they suffered. Aecas won, but lost the World Title to Todd the next show…as Maddix lost his European Title to Clark the same night. So this is an important match here tonight, with both men looking to propel themselves towards the World Title…lets send it up to the ring then, and to our good buddy Funyon…”

The camera cuts up to Funyon in the ring, the crowd instantly buzzing as they see the dapper ring announcer’s face on the big screens.

“Ladies and gentlemen…this following contest is scheduled for one fall...” Funyon starts, pausing to build the tension… "Introducing first..."

Funyon ends...

...at which point, the lights are turned off. A mixture of screams and roaring cheers fill the arena, as slowly, the trademark entrance video of the ''Black Angel' Aecas begins to play on the big screen...the white light shining through the darkness across the instantly recognisable dragon tattoo...until getting to the eye, as the crowd speak along with the P.A System...

"Are you scared?"

"HE'S..HERE.....!!!"

Dark Funeral's "Dead Skin Mask" hits, as the crowd erupt in the background...all the while, Aecas' video playing on the big screen through the now eeiry red lit arena. Smoke begins to billow up from the entrance way, as a figure can be scene in amongst the smoke...the large staff in his hand shining off beams of the red spotlight on him.

Funyon suddenly cuts in... "He hails from Shrewsbury England...and weighs three hundred and fifteen pounds. This is the Black Angel. This...IS...AAAEEECCCAAASSS!!!"

The former SJL World Heavyweight Champion steps out from the smoke, and raises the iron staff in the air, as the crowd are going crazy once more. Very deliberatly Aecas starts to pace down the ramp, the smoke raising ominously above the entrance way. Laying the staff down outside the ring, the big seven footer climbs up to the apron, and enters the ring over the top rope. Quickly the lights return to normal, as Aecas stands tall in the middle of the ring, an emotionless glare down the aisle awaiting his opposition.

"An' I'm sailin'...yeah!"

The Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Suck My Kiss" hits, and the crowd are again on their feet as another of their favourites Landon Maddix steps out from the back...tape noticably wrapped tightly around his ribs, presumably from the vicious attack by Korgath from last week.

"And, his opponent..." Funyon continues. "Hailing from Huron, South Dakota. He weighs in at two hundred and three pounds...LAAANDOOON MAAADDIIIX!!!"

Slowly, and with a pained expression on his face, Maddix makes his way down the aisle without acknowledging the fans...he's all business. The two men lock eyes early, as Maddix enters the ring...to be met by a right hand from Aecas. The bell frantically rings in the background, as Aecas fires off with a series of hard right hands at Maddix.

"And this one has kicked off with a flurry!" Judge yells out.

Aecas continues to fire away with vicious right hands, each one sending Maddix flying backwards into the ropes. Eventually Aecas grabs Landon's arm, and irish whips him across the ring. Coming back, Maddix leaves his feet...and connects with a flying forearm! Aecas manages to stay on his feet, so Maddix runs off the ropes and hits a second flying forearm, this one staggering Aecas back into the ropes. Quickly Landon attempts a trifecta, but is caught in mid-air by Aecas, and DRILLED with a front powerslam. Aecas quickly makes a cover...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...Two only.

Aecas grabs a hadnful of Maddix's hair, and pulls him up onto his feet. Before he can do anything else, Maddix suddenly explodes into life with some right hands of his own...but Aecas is able to drive his knee into Maddix's ribs, halting his momentum instantly. Seeing Maddix clutching his ribs in pain, Aecas drives a second, stiffer knee into the ribs, dropping Landon to the mat.

"Aecas has pinpointed the ribs, and that's the smartest thing he could have done." points out Judge.

"Well, when you come out with taped up ribs, you're basically painting a target on them for your opponent." adds Ejiro. "If you're strong enough to take the pain, then that's fine. But Maddix isn't."

"What is rib tape supposed to do anyway?" asks Annie, getting no answer from the SWF Tag Champs.

Aecas irish whips Maddix into the turnbuckles, and no sooner than Maddix hits the turnbuckles Aecas charges in and hits a running shoulder to the gut. Instantly Maddix yells out in pain and collapses to the side, as Aecas backs away. Maddix pulls himself up...as Aecas charges, and hits a second shoulder. A sick smile slowly emerges on Aecas' face, as he backs up and charges in again...

... but Maddix moves!!!

Aecas crashes shoulder first into the ring post, as a pained Maddix desperatly pounds away on Aecas' none-too-steady back with right handed blows.

"Aecas went to the well once too often, and now Maddix is pinpointing the injury..." Annie quickly points out.

"Indeed...neither of these men have been the same since Fans Bring The Weapons..." Hearford agrees. "In fact, with the competition in the SJL, they've been getting worse."

Aecas backs away from the corner, and into an attempted armbar from Maddix. He doesn't have the power to take The Black Angel down however, and Aecas is able to swat Maddix away. A determined Maddix charges back in, to be met with a big left handed clothesline! Again, Aecas quickly throws Maddix onto his back, and makes a cover...

...ONE...

...TWO...

...again, only two.

"It seems like Aecas wants to end this one early." Judge observes.

"He's got a bad back Judge, of course he wants to end it early." Ejiro retorts. "Hell, he's not getting paid by the hour. Why stay out there and risk further injury whe..."

"I was meerly pointing it out buddy...no need to snap at me." Judge calmly replies. "Save it for Annie."

Maddix tries to get up quickly, but is stopped as Aecas drops a large knee directly into the lower ribs. Clearly in excruciating pain, Maddix moans out as Aecas stands back up, and drops a second knee...this time grabbing Maddix's head afterwards, and locking in a modified camel clutch. Maddix grimaces as the big man wrenches back on his head relentlessly, the sadistic grin now etched clearly on his face.

"LANDON! LANDON! LANDON!"

The crowd instantly begin their chant, as Maddix senses it, and starts to reach out for the ropes. As the chant builds and builds, Maddix inches closer and closer to the ropes...unable to see the bottom rope due to the position of his head, but still inching his way forward. Getting as close as he can by arm span alone, Maddix starts to use his legs to try and move forward...

...at which point Aecas stands up from the move, leaps up, and comes crashing down with all his body weight across the taped ribs. Aecas pulls Maddix back a little way from the ropes, before locking in the modified clutch in again.

"Aecas will not let the kid go here...that killer instinct is kicking in." Ejiro seems to take great pleasure in saying.

Whilst wrenching back, this time Aecas starts to gouge away at Maddix’s eyes…releasing before the out of position referee can notice what he was doing. Still the chants continue, as Maddix again starts to reach for the ropes…but suddenly, Aecas places his index fingers either side of Maddix’s mouth, and starts to tear his lips apart!

“Eww…he’s fish-hooking him!” Annie says in anguish.

“I’m not even going to ask how you know that ‘technical term’ Annie…” replies Ejiro. “But let’s just say, I’m disgusted…yet intrigued.”

Seeing this, referee Ordonez orders Aecas to break, which he eventually does at five. Maddix clutches his ribs, as Aecas veeerrry slowly drops a heavy duty elbow drop across them. Aecas quickly gets back to his feet, dragging Maddix up to his straight after. With another calculating knee to the gut, Aecas doubles over Maddix, before placing him in the powerbomb position. Running his thumb slowly across his throat, the crowd respond with cheers, as Aecas nods to them. Lifting up Maddix, Aecas nails a vicious powerbomb…

…picks Landon up from the mat, and nails a second powerbomb…

…picks him up off the mat a third time, and after a slight dramatic pause, DRILLS Maddix with a third vile powerbomb…

…before picking him up for a FOURTH powerbomb…only to adjust Maddix in mid pick-up, onto his shoulders. The Black Angel lets out a frighteningly loud roar of aggression…before dropping Maddix to the mat with a death valley driver, Landon curling up into a fetal position in pain upon landing!

“The Grave Digger! Aecas just dug Maddix’s grave…and now it’s time to roll him in it!” yells out Ejiro.

The crowd are absolutely deafening, as Aecas forces Landon’s shoulders to the mat…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…TWWWOOO!!!

As Maddix kicks out, the crowd now give a mixed response. Aecas meanwhile glares over at referee Ordonez briefly, before pulling Landon slowly to his feet. Suddenly, Maddix breaks free from Aecas’ grip and fires away with some understandably weak forearms. With Aecas staggered slightly, Maddix runs to the ropes…Aecas lifts his big size 16 boot up, but Maddix baseball slides under. As Aecas lands his foot back, Maddix takes a hand to each foot, and trips the seven footer up, Aecas’ face bouncing off the mat. Instantly Maddix jumps up and hits a legdrop across the back of Aecas’ head, which knocks the Black Angel silly!

“A burst from Maddix, fighting through the pain here!” Annie exclaims.

“Ah, it’s just a flash in the pan…like this kid as a whole.” Ejiro cockily replies.

As Aecas lays seeing stars on his back, Maddix quickly goes out to the apron, stopping to fire up the crowd. After getting the reaction, Maddix leaps back into the ring, and uses the top rope to springboard into the Fah-Laming Fury Moonsault…

…BUT AECAS GETS THE KNEES UP!!!

“OOOOHHHHH!!!”

“Well…that’s cracked what was left of Maddix’s ribs.” Judge comments.

“That might have been it ha it connected, but Aecas had the presence of mind to get the knees up.” adds Annie.

As Maddix clutches his ribs in pain again, Aecas is back up and stalking him. Very slowly Maddix starts to regain his feet, as Aecas suddenly breaks into a sprint, and goes for the Gore…but Maddix leaves his feet at the last moment, managing to dropkick Aecas in the shoulder. The previously injured body part goes limp, stopping Aecas for a moment. Long enough for Maddix to get back to his feet, and hit a boot to the gut…and a superkick to the jaw, knocking the seven footer straight out.

Maddix also falls to the mat from his pain, and takes a few second to capitalize with a cover…

…ONE…

Hook of the leg…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

TWO!!!

“Maddix almost beat Aecas with a superkick?” questions Ejiro. “He MUST be still hurt from Fans Bring The Weapons.”

“And why is that?” questions back Annie.

“Well…it’s a superkick. Aecas is seven foot, and got dropped by a superkick by that scrawny bag of bones Maddix. You do the math.” Ejiro replies aggressively.

Maddix gets right back up to his feet, and walks over to the corner. Saluting the crowd, Maddix hops up to the middle rope…but suddenly, Aecas is up and charging. Maddix tries to get out of the way, but can’t as Aecas GORES him on the middle rope, both Maddix’s ribs and Aecas’ shoulder feeling the effects!!!

“LANDON!

AECAS!

LANDON!

AECAS!

LANDON!

AECAS!”

Dueling chants start up, as Aecas curses his hurt shoulder. Maddix, hurt ribs and all, suddenly reaches forward and grabs Aecas’ right arm, before hitting a tornado arm breaker off the ropes!!! Aecas holds his shoulder again, as Maddix is still favouring his ribs.

“Both men are down, and both are hurt…this has suddenly become a gutcheck for these two men.” points out Judge.

“Yes…a very different match from Fans Bring The Weapons…these two are working a body part, and both are hurting from it.” points out Annie.

“Rather than bashing lightbulbs over each other.” adds Ejiro.

Landon is up first, and grabs Aecas’ arm, not too sure what to do next. A moment of hesitation allows Aecas to pull Maddix forward with his other arm, sending him into the ropes. Slowly Aecas starts to get up, but drops back down as Maddix hits the ropes. Maddix leaps over Aecas, as the big man gets up…and Maddix continues on to the ropes. Aecas is waiting on Landon, but Maddix sees it…grabbing a hold of the ropes to stop himself. This prompts Aecas to charge forward at Maddix, who ducks, dives, and drop toe holds Aecas throat first across the middle rope. The crowd suddenly rise to their feet, as Maddix yells out through the cupped hands.

“Here comes the Whiparound…” starts Annie…

“No…he won’t be able to hit it! Aecas is too big.” counters Judge.

Landon hits the ropes, and coming back uses the top and middle ropes to swing around…hook Aecas’ head and pull back…

…Aecas holds onto the middle rope for dear life though, meaning Maddix swings back with nothing to show for his athleticism. Maddix turns around on the apron, and quickly goes to drop a legdrop across Aecas’ head, but the big man moves and Landon ends up crashing tailbone first on the apron!

“Aecas dodged a couple of bullets there, and it looks like he’s got Maddix foxed…” starts up Judge.

“He’s got Maddix squealing for his mom is what he’s got.” buts in Ejiro, in typical fashion.

Grabbing Landon by the hair, Aecas pulls him up and hooks Landon’s head for a suplex. Bringing Maddix back in with the suplex, Aecas suddenly stops…as Maddix manages to break free, the injured shoulder possibly helping him out. Maddix lands behind Aecas, who slowly turns around and goes for a clothesline. Maddix ducks, as Aecas turns and goes for another clothesline…but Maddix uses the outstretched arm to swing around Aecas’ body, and bnail the Nose Job DDT. Quickly Landon makes a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R…

TWWWOOO!!!

“OOHHH!”

The crowd are shocked, as Aecas’ shoulder comes flying up at the last second. Maddix too looks shocked at the kickout, taking a moment to question the count with Ordonez.

“That was DAMN close!” Annie exclaims.

“Nah…no way was that beating Aecas. No way.” Ejiro AGAIN replies.

Maddix sighs, and drops into a crouch as Aecas begins to get up and turn around. Landon goes for the superkick again, but this time Aecas catches the leg and pulls Maddix into a stiff clothesline!!!

“Oh ho HO!!! WHAT a clothesline.” Ejiro yells out in delight.

“Vicious power from the seven foot monster. Absolutely vicious.” adds Judge.

Maddix’s limp body is hauled up by Aecas, and placed in the powerbomb position, which instantly starts the crowd buzzing again. Lifting up Maddix, Aecas looks to be going for another powerbomb…

…but he stops, and lets Maddix hang down across his front.

“EXECUTIONER!” yells out Ejiro. “This will do it!”

Aecas starts to spin around slowly, but suddenly Maddix starts flapping his legs…smacking them either side of Aecas’ head a number of times. Aecas continues to spin around…only ever slower, as Maddix’s kicks get ever stronger.

“He’s slowing…Aecas is slowing…” Judge play by plays…

Aecas suddenly comes to a stop, as Maddix pushes himself up…and counters, with a hurricanrana!!!

Maddix is on top of Aecas for the cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

MADDIX LEANS ACROSS THE MIDDLE ROPE!!!

…T…

“HEY HE’S ON THE ROPE!” yells out Ejiro, to no avail…

…H…

…REEEEE!!! IT’S OVER!

“Suck My Kiss” starts up, as Maddix releases the ropes, and escapes from the ring.

“Here is your winner…LAAANDOOON MAAADDIIIX!!!” Funyon booms, to a mixed reaction from the crowd

“MADDIX CHEATED!” yells Ejiro.

“Calm down…there’s nothing you can do about it.” replies Annie.

“The hell there isn’t…get the ref over here…” snaps Ejiro.

“Please…please. Maddix has won…fair means, or foul…and that means it’s break time. Be sure to join us for our main event next…we’ve got to go to the br…” Judge starts, but is cut off by…

…the break.

(The camera gets a shot of the Providence Civic Center as SJL Wrath returns from it's previous commercial break. Inside the arena, the fans chanting of "SJL...SJL...SJL" can be heard, as the producer cuts back into the arena, as the fans rise to their feet, waving signs and whatnot. The camera cuts down to the announcers table, as Justice and Rule, along side Annie sit, waiting for their cues.)

Annie: Welcome back to SJL Wrath! We are moments away from our main event for the evening!

Ejiro: Can someone please tell me why Spike is in the main event? HE SUCKS!

Annie: I WOULD tell you....but I don't know either.

Judge: Either way, tonight's main event is going to be an amazing match! We have one of the greatest technicians in the world in their tonight, against one of the top high flyers in the world!

Ejiro: What are you talking about? Todd Royal is going to beat Spike, easily! Once again, I must repeat, Spike Jenkins Sucks.

Annie: Thanks for the input, Ejiro. Let's go to Funyon, as we start our main event!

(The camera cuts to Funyon, who is standing in the ring, with a microphone in hand.)

Funyon: Ladies and Gentleman, this is YOUR Main Event of the Evening! This contest is a non-title No Disqualification Match!

(The crowd cheers in excitement, as Funyon clears his voice.)

Funyon: First, making his way to the ring!

(The lights dim down, while a multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entrance stage, as "Not Today" by Hotwire starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, while he stares at the ground, allowing the crowd time to cheer. White pyro explodes from both sides of Spike, as he stands there, focusing on the task that is laid out in front of him. Spike makes his way through the pyro, and starts to make his way to the ring.)

Funyon: Weighing in at Two Hundred and Twenty Five Pounds! Hailing from Hollywood, California...he is the FORMER SJL World Heavyweight Champion!!! He is "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins!!!!!!!!!

(Spike makes his way to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron, and stepping through the ring ropes into the ring, and the second he steps into the ring, Spike pulls back the hood over his head, and holds his arms out, doing a little spin. Spike pulls the jacket off and tosses it ringside, and waits in his corner, eyeing the entrance ramp, waiting for his opponent.)

Funyon: AND HIS OPPONENT!!!

(As the lights die down, a dozen of small flames appear around the stage area, illuminating the faces of two complete church choirs, each softly singing a chorus of praise. As a soft white light falls from the roof of the arena, a huge stained-glass portrait of Todd Royal is visible over the entrance way. The crowd erupts in jeers as the choirs die out, replaced by strobe lights and the sounds of Motley Crue's "Livewire".)

Funyon: Accompanied to the ring by Megan Skye, and weighing in at Two Hundred and Twenty Pounds! Hailing from San Diego, California. He is the current, reigning, and defending SJL World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion…HE IS TODD ROYAL!!!

(Boos drown out the announcement of the champion's name as the curtain parts and Megan Skye steps through. Wearing a black mini-skirt outfit, Skye flashes a condescending grin at the jeering crowd before pulling away the curtain to reveal Todd Royal, World Title around his waist and "IN TODD WE TRUST" emblazoned on his vest. Todd walks an arrogant walk down to the ring, following behind Megan. Megan climbs up the steel steps, and pulls the middle and top rope apart, waiting for Todd. Todd follows up behind Megan, and with the assistance of Megan, steps through the ring ropes into the ring with ease. Todd calmly walks into the middle of the ring, and goes face to face with Spike. With a cocky grin on his face, Todd starts to trash talk the former champion. Spike replies, but Todd just brushes it off, taking his vest off, and handing it to Megan on the outside of the ring. Todd turns back to Spike, and unstraps the SJL World Heavyweight Championship from around his waist, and hands it to Senior Official CED Ordonez. CED hands the title to the time keeper, as Todd starts the trash talk again.)

Annie: A confident champion...

Ejiro: He is confident because he knows he is going to beat Spike! SPIKE SUCKS!

Annie: Yes, Ejiro. We know...

(CED tries to get in between Todd and Spike, but after struggling with both of them, just decides to ring the bell.)

*Ding Ding Ding*

Annie: And this match is underway!

(Both men still stand in the middle of the ring, talking trash to one another. After a several seconds, Todd has enough, and gives Spike a disrespectful shove! Spike falls backwards into the ropes, but retaliates with a shove of his own that sends Todd backwards. Now furious, Todd dives towards Spike, as they engage in a Collar-Elbow tie up. Both struggle to gain control, but Todd, the technical mastermind of the two, is able to spin behind Spike, and lock him in a waist lock. Spike tries to struggle out of the hold, but Todd just dead lifts him up off the ground, and drive him face first into the mat with an amateur takedown!)

Judge: Todd, taking down Spike Jenkins with ease.

Ejiro: You want to know why it was so easy? Because Spike Sucks!

Judge: I was going to say because Todd is pulling Spike into his style of wrestling, and trying to keep Spike grounded, but whatever works for you.

(Floating over Spike in a fluid motion, Todd grabs a hold of Spike's neck, and locks him in a headlock. Todd squeezes on the neck of Spike, but Spike is able to pull out of it! As quickly as he got out of the hold, Spike locks in his own headlock! Todd rolls under Spike though, and pulls himself out from under Spike and the headlock, locking in an arm bar! Spike lets out a groan as Todd stretches the arm.)

Annie: What technical flow from Todd Royal!

Ejiro: Todd knew what he was doing the moment he stepped foot into that ring! Proving exactly why he is the best the SJL has to offer!

(Todd keeps the hold locked in tight, and applying the maximum amount of pressure that he could. Spike tries to struggle to the ropes, but in return, Todd gives him a couple of quick, cocky slaps across the back of the head, before releasing the hold. Todd jumps to his feet, and starts taunting Spike, telling Spike he isn't good enough to be in the same ring as him. Spike stands on his knees, looking around the arena with a disappointed look on his face.)

Annie: Why that arrogant mofo!

Ejiro: He's not arrogant. He is just pointing out to everyone that he is, in fact, the best SJL World Champion in the history of this promotion!

(Spike pulls himself up to his feet, as both competitors start to circle each other. Both men go towards each other, and once again go for the Collar-Elbow tie up. Once again, Todd is able to get the go behind, and lock Spike in a waist lock, and again dead lifts him up off the ground, and drive him face first into the mat with an amateur takedown. Todd floats over, and locks in another headlock!)

Judge: Todd is keeping Spike down on the ground, making sure Spike can't get to the top rope, and gain control with his speed and high impact maneuvers.

(Spike, once again, squeezes out, and locks in another headlock! As the same as before, Todd rolls out of it, and locks in an arm bar!)

Ejiro: And here we are again! Todd controlling the mat movement, and keeping Spike down.

Annie: Spike is going to need to do something to get out of this mess he is stuck in.

(The crowd continues to boo Todd, as Todd just starts running his mouth as usual. With Todd distracted, Spike breaks the arm bar, and locks in his own! Before Todd can break out of it into another submission, Spike releases the hold, and....

*SMACK*

A swift kick straight to the chest of Todd knocks him backwards into a sitting position in the corner! Todd holds his bright red chest, as Spike holds his arms up, yelling at Todd to get up and fight. Megan runs around the ring towards the corner where Todd is, as Todd screams at the referee that he can't just kick him like that.)

Ejiro: WHAT A CHEAP SHOT!

Annie: How is that a cheap shot? Spike just caught Todd off guard.

Ejiro: THAT'S WHY IT WAS CHEAP!

(Todd gets out of the corner, and bursts out towards Spike, but Spike simply dodges out of the way. Todd turns back towards Spike, as Spike starts throwing out rights and lefts at full speed, that Todd is just barely ducking out of the way. Spike goes for a left hand, but Todd dodges it. Spike goes for a right hand, but Todd dodges it. Spike drops down to the mat, and hits a spin kick to the back of Todd's knees, knocking him back first to the mat. Spike hops back to his feet, as Todd stumbles up to his knees...

*SMACK*

Another swift kick to the chest knocks Todd down onto his back, and Todd rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope!!)

Annie: And Spike is making a comeback!

Ejiro: No!

Judge: This is what Todd feared most out of this match. That Spike get some momentum behind him, and use his speed and martial arts background to take control of the match.

(Megan runs around the ring side area, running up to Todd, making sure he wasn't hurt too bad. In a state of anger, Todd brushes her off, and turns back towards the ring, just catching a glimpse of Spike as he dives under the bottom rope, nailing Todd in the chest with a baseball slide! Todd falls backwards onto the floor, as Spike stands on the outside of the ring, getting the crowd behind him.)

Judge: And Spike Jenkins with a baseball slide!

Annie: Spike is on fire! Todd better be careful. Spike can pull up the upset victory!

Ejiro: Spike? Win a match? Yeah right!

Annie: He is a former World Champion, Ejiro.

Ejiro: Yeah, but how long did that reign last? Ten minutes?

Annie: Just about...

(Spike turns back to Todd, but Megan quickly gets in his way. Spike tries to walk around her, but she stays in his way. She starts screeching at him, and from out of left field, goes to slap him! But Spike catches her arm though, and gives her a quick, hard slap on the ass!)

Annie: Lucky Spike!

Ejiro: THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORK PLACE! SHE CAN SUE US NOW!

(Megan's jaw drops to the ground, and she GOES INSANE~! Megan starts screaming at the top of her lungs at Spike, as Spike regrets doing what he just did.)

Annie: Wow...

Ejiro: Oh God, make her stop!

(As Megan continues your screaming, Todd is able to get up to his knees, and dives at Spike, shoving him from behind knee first into the steel ring steps!!! Spike nearly flips over the top of the steps, onto the floor, and clutches his knee, screaming in pain!)

Annie: WHERE DID TODD COME FROM???

Ejiro: Todd Damn, That Was Smart!

Judge: Spike going knee first into the steel steps! Amazing use of the stipulation of this match to take Spike down from his game.

(Todd makes his way up to his feet, as Spike lies on the floor, still holding his knee. Todd walks around the ring steps, looking down, and mocking at Spike. Todd grabs Spike by his hair, and lifts him up to his feet. Todd gets behind Spike, and locks him in a waist lock, but hooks the right leg up. Todd lifts Spike up into the air in a Belly to Back fashion, but drops Spike knee first across the steel steps!! Spike falls over onto the floor, and starts screaming bloody murder, as Todd taunts the fans in the front row.)

Judge: Todd with the knee breaker across the steel steps! He is really going after that knee of Spike Jenkins!

Annie: If he takes down Spike's knee, Spike won't be able to run around like he usually does, and it will take a lot of impact out of his martial arts kicks!

Ejiro: That is the brilliance behind it! Spike can't do anything without the use of both legs! All Hail Todd!

(Todd turns back towards Spike, grabbing him by the hair, and pulling him up to his feet, and rolling him under the bottom rope back into the ring. Todd follows behind, and quickly hops to his feet, and starts kicking Spike's injured knee! Todd grabs Spike's ankle, and pulls Spike into the corner. Todd places Spike's knee over the middle rope, and starts to stomp away on it, as Spike tries to struggle away. After several kicks, Todd backs off towards the center of the ring, and poses, as the crowd starts a "Todd Sucks....Todd Sucks" chant.)

Annie: What a cocky son of a.....

Ejiro: Todd Damn! Watch your mouth, Annie!

(Spike unhooks his leg, and starts to crawl out of the corner, but Todd catches him before he can go anywhere. Todd grabs Spike's ankle, and pulls Spike up to his feet the hard way. Spike, trying to just get away from the Champion at the moment, starts throwing wild rights and lefts, but Todd is too far away. Todd taunts Spike to hit him with one good shot, but instead gets a......

*CRACK*

Enziguri by Spike!! Spike falls to the mat face first, as Todd falls to his knees. Spike quickly gets to his feet, and....

*POP*

hits a stiff kick to the back of Todd's head, that nearly knocks the eyeballs out of his sockets!! Todd falls face first to the mat, as Spike soon lands after him, clutching his knee.)

Annie: ENZIGURI BY SPIKE!

Judge: Followed up by a martial arts kick to the back of the head, that look like it knocked Todd silly!

Ejiro: That kick was brutal! But I'm sure on my life that Todd is all right!

Annie: Whatever the case may be, both men are down, and referee CED Ordonez can't do anything about it! No count outs in a No Disqualification match!

(Both men lay on the mat, showing little signs of movement, as Spike holds his knee, and Todd holds the back of his head. They both start moving at around the same time, as Todd is slowly, but surely getting up to his feet, followed by Spike. Todd finally reaches to a full stance, and stumbles around a bit, before walking backwards into a neck breaker, driving Todd head first down to the mat! Both men are down again, but Spike rolls out of the ring, under the bottom rope. Spike motions for the Funyon to get out of chair. Funyon quickly gets up, as Spike grabs the chair, and folds it up.)

Annie: I know this is No Disqualification, but this can cost Spike the match! He should stay on the attack, not grab a chair!

Ejiro: That is true, but hey. I support Spike using a chair.

Annie: You would...

(Spike turns back to the ring, and slides back in. Spike pulls himself up to his feet, using the ropes for help, lifting the chair up with him. Todd stumbles to his feet, as Spike limps towards him. Spike lifts the chair into the air....

but Todd dives shoulder first into Spike's right knee! Spike drops the chair, and falls face first to the mat, holding his knee! Todd quickly gets to his feet, and collapses on the top rope. Megan jumps onto the ring apron, quickly pulling out her towel, and starts wiping the World Champion off, to a chorus of boos from the crowd.)

Ejiro: What is wrong with this crowd? All she is doing is wiping Todd off!

Annie: I would like for her to wipe me off....hmmmm....

Ejiro: ........

(Spike rolls over onto his good knee, and struggles to get to his feet. Todd finally comes to, and grabs the chair Spike brought into the ring. Todd lifts the chair, and as he is about to bring it down across Spike's back....

Spike hits a spinning wheel kick, knocking the chair into Todd's face!!!! Todd instantly falls to the mat, holding his face, as Spike grabs the back of his knee!!)

Judge: I JUST BROKE YOUR NOSE!

Annie: From out of no where!

Ejiro: OH CRAP!

Annie: Talking about desperation moves! Spike used everything he had to get that! He isn't moving now though! He can't go for the cover!

Ejiro: HA!

(Both men lie on the mat, looking up at the ceiling, as the crowd chants "Holly-Wood...Holly-Wood" and "Todd-Sucks....Todd-Sucks". Megan stands on the outside of the ring, slamming her fists against the mat, trying to get Todd to get up. The camera gets a close up shot of Todd, as a little stream of blood pours out of a cut he has on his forehead.)

Ejiro: Todd is bleeding! Todd Damn!

Annie: Both men are showing little signs of movement.

Judge: The first one to get up can capitalize on this situation. But by the looks of it, neither of them are going to get up.

(Finally, after about a minute or two of lying on the mat, both men slowly start to come too, and stumble around a bit. Both men finally get up to their feet, and stumble around, trying to clear their heads of the spider webs. With the advantage, Spike grabs Todd, and pulls him into a front face lock, before dropping backwards, driving Todd head first into the steel chair!!!!!!)

Annie: DDT ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!

Judge: That can end the match!

Ejiro: Noooo!

(Todd lies on the mat, not moving, as Spike slowly drapes a arm over his chest, too exhausted to hook the leg.)

ONE!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!

THREE.........NO! TODD GETS A SHOULDER UP AS EVERYONE IN THE ARENA LETS OUT A SIGH IN DISBELIEF!

Annie: TODD KICKS OUT!

Ejiro: YES!!

Judge: How he did that, I have NO idea!

(Spike climbs to his knees, and looks at the referee in disbelief. Spike stumbles up to his feet, and limps over into the corner. Spike turns towards the center of the ring, and pulls himself into a sitting position on the top rope. In the ring, Todd turns over onto his stomach, holding his head as the wound on his forehead continues to pour blood.)

Annie: Just think about all the punishment Todd has been receiving to his head. The only offense Spike has gotten in so far is kicks to the head, or moves that aim for the neck and head region. Now, Todd is busted open, and not to mention, he just got out of a grueling cage match with Manson on Metal!

Judge: I have to agree with you here, Annie. All the punishment to Todd's head and neck area can just, POW, knock Todd out cold. He has to be careful out there.

Ejiro: Hey, Judge! Whose side are you on here? Mine or hers?

Judge: I'm just calling it like I see it.

Ejiro: Well, start calling it like I want you to see it!

(Todd pulls himself up to his feet, and stumbles forward, as Spike leaps off the middle rope, and catches Todd on the way down with a neck breaker!! The neck breaker nearly bends Todd in half, as Spike holds one of his legs down in a roll up!!!!)

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THR.....NO! Todd kicks out!

Annie: Todd Damn! Err....I mean....God Damn! Damn You Ejiro!

Ejiro: TODD KICKED OUT! YES!

Judge: Todd getting another kick out from another high impact move like that Mid-Rope Neck breaker, really proves that behind all the cockiness, he has a big heart, and refuses to stay down!

Annie: What is Spike going to have to do to end this match?

Ejiro: Lay down for three seconds...

(Spike slams his fist against the mat, physically annoyed that that couldn't get the pin. Spike struggles to his feet, grabbing Todd by his hair, and pulling him up as well. Spike Irish whips Todd into the corner. Spike limps towards him, and climbs up to the middle rope, leaning up against Todd. Spike waves his fist in their air, and starts to pound on Todd's skull, with the crowd counting along with the punches....

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

"SEVEN....!"

But before Spike can continue, Todd walks out of the corner, holding onto Spike, and dropping him back first onto the mat, and in one swift motion, flips Spike over onto his stomach, while still holding onto Spike's bad leg, and locks Spike in a One Leg Boston Crab!!)

Judge: Single Leg Crab onto Spike! Todd is going for the submission victory here!

Ejiro: Tap Spike! You got nowhere to go!

(Todd sits back, applying pressure to the back, while wrenching on the leg, as Spike screams in pain!! Spike tries to crawl to the ropes, but there is too much weight on his lower back. Todd starts yelling at Spike, telling him to tap, but Spike refuses to do it. Spike starts crawling with all his might....

Spike reaches for the ropes......

Not there....

Spike claws the mat, to try to get closer....

No....

No....

YES! SPIKE GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE! CED starts to make the five count, but Todd just releases the hold. Todd starts jumping up and down, throwing a tantrum that he didn't get Spike to tap out. Todd quickly grabs Spike by the hair, and drags him up to his feet. Todd locks Spike in a front face lock, and hooks his arm in a suplex position. Todd hooks Spike's leg, and lifts him straight into the air, fisherman suplex style........but instead of dropping back with the suplex, Todd drops Spike forward, knee first onto the top turnbuckle!!!!! Spike falls to the mat, clutching his knee and screaming in pain, before quickly rolling out of the ring to the floor. Todd stands in the ring, with his arms in the air, posing for the booing crowd!)

Judge: Fisherman suplex, but dropping Spike knee first onto the top rope. Impressive!

Ejiro: Hey Annie, Knock Knock.

Annie: Whose there?

Ejiro: I'm right, and Todd is beating the crap out of Spike!

Annie: Sigh...

Ejiro: Finish it!

Annie: I'm right, and Todd is beating the crap out of Spike....WHO?

Ejiro: I'm right, and Todd is beating the crap out of Spike AND YOU SUCK!

Annie: You are SOOOOOOOOO Childish!

Ejiro: Either way, Todd is going to walk out of this match a winner!

(Todd continues posing for the crowd, with only a select few Toddites in the crowd cheering, and Megan, of course. Todd turns back towards Spike, and makes his way out of the ring, following him. Spike, is still laying on the ground, holding his knee. Todd grabs his leg, and gives it a good pull, signaling for the Wrath of Todd! Todd spins around Spike's bad knee, but Spike tries to fight it! Todd struggles to continue with the hold, but with all his strength, and using his good leg, Spike pushes Todd off of him.....................HEAD FIRST INTO THE STEEL RING STEPS! TODD COLLAPSES ON THE FLOOR, NOT MOVING AT ALL, AS THE CROWD AROUND THEM STARTS A "HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT" CHANT!)

Annie: OH MY GOD!

Ejiro: TODD WENT SKULL FIRST INTO THE STEEL STEPS!

Judge: I mentioned before that one good shot to the head can knock Todd out. Well, there it was!

Annie: Todd isn't even moving!

(Megan runs around towards Todd, and kneels by his side, checking on him. She starts shaking him, but apparently, HE IS OUT COLD. Spike, on the other hand, is using the ring barrier to pull himself to his feet. Spike finally gets to his feet, and limps over towards Todd and Megan, quickly shooing Megan away. Spike reaches down, grabbing Todd around the waist, and dead lifting him off the ground, which doesn't help with the hurt knee. Spike lifts Todd up onto the ring apron, and shoves him in under the bottom rope. Spike quickly follows, and exhausted from the previous action of getting Todd in the ring, just barely lifts one leg up for the cover!)

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!

TWO ½!!!!!!

TWO 3/4!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODD GETS A FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!

Annie: Todd kicks out again! He kicks out again!

Ejiro: After taking a nasty head dive first, there is NO WAY SPIKE CAN BEAT TODD!

Annie: I hate to say it, but what else can Spike do to keep Todd down?

Ejiro: NOTHING!

(Spike rolls off of Todd, and is near tears at this moment. Spike struggles to his feet, and limps towards the corner. Spike steps through the middle and top rope, onto the apron, and slowly starts to make his way to the top rope!)

Annie: Spike is going to go up top, and end this match right now!

Ejiro: If he does something big here....he can actually win!

Annie: Now you think Spike is going to win?

Ejiro: No, I'm just humoring all his fans out there. All two of them.

(Spike makes his way up to the middle rope, and climbs up to the top rope. Spike balances himself on the top rope, but Megan jumps up onto the ring apron, and grabs him by the ankle!! Megan tries to pull him off, but Spike struggles to stay on!)

Annie: Megan is trying to pull Spike off the top rope! Get her down CED!!!

Ejiro: I think she is aloud to do that. It IS No Disqualification, remember?

(In the ring, Todd slowly makes his way up to his knees, and looks on as Megan struggles with Spike. Spike finally has enough, and shoves Megan off of him, knocking her off the ring apron to the floor. Spike regains his balance on the top rope, but Todd jumps into the ropes, causing Spike to lose his balance again, and crotch himself!!)

Ejiro: Todd catches Spike on the top rope! That's called ring presence! He knew where Spike was, and he used the ring against him! Shades of a real veteran.

(Todd gets to his feet, and walks towards the corner. Todd unhooks Spike's legs from behind the ropes, and places Spike in a sitting position on the top rope. Todd grabs a hold of Spike's bad leg, and in a quick swift motion, pulls him off the top rope, wrenching the leg with a top rope Dragon Screw Legwhip!!!!)

Judge: Dragon Screw Legwhip off the top rope! Spike's knee has to be shot right now!

Ejiro: Just end the match with The Wrath of Todd, and get out of here, Todd! YOU DA MAN! YOU DA CHAMP!

(Todd gets up to his feet, and cockily struts around the ring, as Spike lies in the middle, clutching his knee. Todd starts mocking Spike, and yelling towards the fans that Spike is finished. Todd walks up to Spike, and grabs him by the leg, and giving it a little pull, to signal for the Wrath of Todd!! Suddenly, the crowd bursts into cheers as ALAN CLARKE MAKES HIS WAY DOWN TOWARDS THE RING!!!!)

Ejiro: WHAT IS ALAN CLARK DOING HERE????

Annie: Well, Alan Clark and Todd Royal have some unfinished business! I guess he wants to take a closer look at the match!

Ejiro: DAMN IT! GET OUT OF HERE!

Annie: Todd hasn't seen him yet!!

(Todd spins around Spike's leg, locking in the Wrath of Todd, but before he can, he sees Alan Clark standing at ringside! Todd immediately releases the hold, and goes towards Alan, screaming at him to get out of there. Alan just taunts Todd, as Megan now comes around, screaming at Alan also!)

Ejiro: Alan Clark is causing a big ruckus over nothing! Get him out of here CED!

Annie: No Disqualification, remember?

Ejiro: BUT HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MATCH!

Annie: He isn't doing anything either!

(Todd continues screaming at Alan to get out of here, but CED just gets in front of Todd, and tells him to get back to his match. Todd reluctantly agrees, and turns back to finish off Spike

*CRACK*

WHEN SPIKE NAILS A GIANT ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE SIDE OF TODD’S HEAD!!!! Todd ends up spinning around, and dropping to his knees, facing Clark, as Spike quickly puts his arm across his neck, and drops down in a Dragon Sleeper! Spike wraps his legs around Todd's body, AND TODD HAS NO WHERE TO GO!!!!! TODD IS LOCKED IN THE DRAGON SLEEPER!!!!!!)

Judge: A Dragon Sleeper with the Body Scissors!!

Annie: A VERSION OF THE SILVER LINING, BUT WITH THE BODY SCISSORS!!!

Ejiro: OH MY GOD! Spike went after his head this whole time! Todd can't last in that hold for too long!!!

(Spike pulls on Todd with all his might, as Todd screams in pain, with no where to go!!! Todd tries to wiggle free, but he can't get out of the hold with the body scissors!!! MEGAN DIVES UNDER THE BOTTOM ROPE INTO THE RING, AND DIVES TO BREAK THE HOLD.........

BUT ALAN CLARK GRABS HER BY HER ANKLES, AND PULLS HER BACK OUT OF THE RING!!! ALAN CLARK IS HOLDING MEGAN WHILE TODD IS GETTING CHOKED OUT!!!!

How long can Todd last?

Not Much Longer...

WAIT!! HE IS TRYING TO BREAK THE HOLD!

Can Todd get out of hold????

YES!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! TODD TAPS OUT!!!!!! TODD TAPS OUT!!!!!!!!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Ejiro: NO! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!

Annie: Spike Jenkins has made the SJL World Heavyweight Champion TAP OUT!!! TODD TAPPED OUT!!! TODD TAPPED OUT!!!

Judge: Todd tapped out to a version of the Silver Lining!

Ejiro: This can't be....

Annie: WHAT AN UPSET! THIS MUST GUARANTEE SPIKE A TITLE SHOT SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE!

Ejiro: But...HOW?

Annie: Santa told him to go out there, and fight as hard as he good. I think it was Magic!!

Ejiro: Magic? SPIKE CHEATED!!!!!

(Spike lets go of the hold, and rolls Todd off of him, as Alan Clark releases Megan. Megan jumps into the ring, and dives over Todd! Spike struggles to his feet, as CED raises his arm in victory, and the arena is going insane! Alan Clark slowly makes his way to the back, with a confident smirk on his face!)

Annie: Now that Spike has defeated the World Champion, What does this mean for the World Title Situation with Alan Clark and Todd Royal?? How will Spike be involved now, if involved at all? So many questions! We are going to have to wait for answers on Crimson! Folks, we are out of time! My God, What an Upset!!!!

Ejiro: How can he lose to SPIKE???

(The camera shows Spike standing on the middle rope, posing for the crowd with Todd Royal out cold in the middle of the ring!)

Annie: The World Champion has tapped out to someone he didn't even consider a challenger! Now he has one more person aiming for his title! And that man is "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins!

(The show fades to black as the camera gets a close up shot of Todd Royal, unconscious, with the SJL World Heavyweight Title over his waist, and Megan Skye crying.)

===

SJL Wrath. December 07, 2003.

© White Apple Productions. All rights reserved.

The Smarks Wrestling Federation: “Raising Workrate by Typing Faster.”

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Alright guys, markers need to get stuff into me sooner, and if you can't you need to let me know. *coughLDPcough*

But for what IS there, good show.

Card up tomorrow morning.