TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Couple minor forum changes

I haven't gotten anything major either.

My view is that if you can't stand a certain poster for whatever minor reason, use the ignore feature. It is there for a reason. If someone is REALLY being an ass in multiple threads, then something else can be done. Also, NHB should pretty much be unmoderated, with the caveat that nothing from there should spread to other parts of the board (hence why GTG was removed).

I agree that gimmick posters should go as there are about a handful of people that can actually pull one off.

The notion that "This board is dying" is laughable. It isn't what it used to be, but that's just something people will have to get over. The fact that me MOVING A FOLDER causes bitching (and that complaints about the board usually come from the same group of people) should tell you a lot about exactly where the problem lies around here. It isn't just "Oh, mods don't care about this place", it's that some people care a little TOO much about this place.

Then, maybe we should get "these people" who care little TOO much about this place power, instead of you.

Because if you really think WP and EHME aren't REALLY being asses in multiple threads, then you don't read this board much.

But, by all means, insult me for caring about this place. You're just as bad as the kids here who insult everyone like children.

YOUR THE ONE GOING AROUND CAUSING TROUBLE WITH ME...

I keep the flaming in NHB, and I stay on topic in other forums, where as you try to bash me and engage into flame wars in other sub forums outside the NHB. You cause more trouble then me and WP combined. I've came to understanding that I was causing too much shit in the NHB so I cut down my posting in there and am posting in other threads.

If anyone should be banned it's you, and weren't you banned before and kept trying to come back? Talk about a loser.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I haven't gotten anything major either.

My view is that if you can't stand a certain poster for whatever minor reason, use the ignore feature. It is there for a reason. If someone is REALLY being an ass in multiple threads, then something else can be done. Also, NHB should pretty much be unmoderated, with the caveat that nothing from there should spread to other parts of the board (hence why GTG was removed).

I agree that gimmick posters should go as there are about a handful of people that can actually pull one off.

The notion that "This board is dying" is laughable. It isn't what it used to be, but that's just something people will have to get over. The fact that me MOVING A FOLDER causes bitching (and that complaints about the board usually come from the same group of people) should tell you a lot about exactly where the problem lies around here. It isn't just "Oh, mods don't care about this place", it's that some people care a little TOO much about this place.

Then, maybe we should get "these people" who care little TOO much about this place power, instead of you.

Because if you really think WP and EHME aren't REALLY being asses in multiple threads, then you don't read this board much.

But, by all means, insult me for caring about this place. You're just as bad as the kids here who insult everyone like children.

How the Hell are you any different? You derail threads all the time and constantly try to draw attention to yourself by insulting others like a child. You talk about me being a damn gimmick yet you're 10 times worst.

Again, like I said before, you snitch on others to take attention away from yourself. You're the type of "bitch" I hate in the work place. You bury others to get ahead and idiots actually buy your crock of shit.

Guest Oblivious Heel

This thread has taken on a new life. We're exposing Leena for the fraud that he/she is and Leena should be banned for the constant trolling and manipulation.

If the Mods really want to get rid of the problems on this board they would ban, or at the very least, put Leena on probation.

However, cancer doesn't go away by threatening it with a warning.

Guest Princess Leena

It doesn't matter.

OH is a gimmick poster. Another gimmick poster started a thread, and even admitted to being a gimmick poster, and nothing will be done. People are rude in this forum, and nothing will be done. Then in some random date in the future, one of the mods will decide using their power is fun and ban someone in the WWE forum for making points they don't agree with.

I'll make this easy. The next person to derail the thread with petty verbal slapfights can take a short vacation from the board.

That out of the way, several months ago we instituted an ignore feature on the board. This allows you to effectively silence posters whom you do not wish to read. For posters that have not crossed the ban line, this is the best you can do. If no one responds, the poster is effectively silenced.

I probably have a slower ban trigger than any other mod. Someone in a thread mentioned that UTSU was banned for less. Yes he was, and I lobbied for his reinstatement. You're not always going to like whom you correspond with on a messageboard.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I'm not trying to derail this thread "again" but, Carlito Brigante and I have brought up some good points about Leena's behavior. Do we just ignore it or should we be forced to start a new thread and sound like a broken record?

Guest Felonies!

Get the fuck out already. Nobody really cares about Leena anymore except you two.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I asked a legit simple question. You on the other hand disrupted (derailed) the thread (again) with your outburst.

Some sort of action should be taken. The mods put up with too much of your guys antics.

Why is this thread still going? PK and Alkeiper gave their answers. It might not be the answers you wanted, but they were answers regardless. Leena's not getting banned (unless they get around to it for PBP reasons), EHME isn't, WP isn't. Might as well just put them on ignore for now and see how it works out.

Guest Oblivious Heel

It says a lot that the Mods didn't close this thread. They are listening to our complaints about the so-called "established" posters on this board like Leena (Felonies and StylesMark as well). The real trouble makers around here.

Thanks for ruining this thread OH. Nobody cares that you hate Leena and Czech. As I said in NHB, your one man crusade to have Leena banned will never work, so just give it up already.

Not to mention Mike T. Admin wanted to sweep it under the rug, minimize its influence, however you want to put it. Then KingPK goes and draws attention to it, making it stand out and wants to emphasize it. So which is it, guys?

Yeah.....I actually went into the CP and did the moves myself. I created this thread like 5 minutes later to explain it. There was no Kennedy Assassination-level conspiracy.

Try again.

I don't know how you inferred that, but I never said or meant to imply there was one. The point is the total one-eighty on the part of the staff for the sake of an completely pointless move that doesn't add anything.

Guest Oblivious Heel

This thread was ruined back on page one before I even entered. I brought life and meaning into this thread despite your guys constant attempts to dis-rail it with your usually run of the mill "humor" and bitch ass politics.

To think, I always used to think I have too much free time...

Guest Oblivious Heel

It's one in the morning and you're home as well. Don't try to act all high and mighty.

Edit: I also see FroGG_NeaL and Felonies! in this thread. At least they have no lives tonight as well.

It says a lot that the Mods didn't close this thread. They are listening to our complaints about the so-called "established" posters on this board like Leena (Felonies and StylesMark as well). The real trouble makers around here.

If those three get banned, I quit the board.

Especially if WP and a few other people get to stay.

At this point, I don't know whether to laugh at OH, or just shrug it off.

Face it, Leena and Czech ain't going nowhere.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I know they're not. It's obvious the Mod's don't take control when they should so I'm just entertaining myself like everyone else does around here.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I've never found the ignore feature to be at all effective since you'll still see the quoted posts and other people responding to the person you have ignored. Not to mention all of the threads or comments about how someone has another person on ignore.

Sidenote: There's nothing wrong with Leena. I used to dislike her as much as anyone but she hasn't done anything wrong since coming back this time.

Threads like this really make you realize Leena's not that bad after all.

Guest Felonies!

I'd take the mod spot, but the guy that runs The Pit also runs TSM and says I can't have it.

Wow, though, who dropped the ban hammer on another ban hammerer? THAT was a weird turn of events.

If Brian was banned for the Angle comment, then whoever banned him is fucking weak

Fucking weak

Just in case you didn't hear me: Fucking weak