Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Tekken 6

14 members have voted

1. 1. Leo's gender

• Boy
    • Girl

Trailer

At the AOU arcade show Namco debuted a new trailer that is much better then the E3 debacle. 2 new characters! A new girl with a style described as "spider like" and a new guy who....looks like a female Rock Howard. Also freatures Jack getting customized with tons of armor and Bryan firing a shotgun!!!

The greatest game in the universe comes out at the end of the year in arcades and PS3 in 2008.

WHY am I posting this? I don't know. Will anyone but Jer care? Of course this will only be big news at TSM if it's annouced as no longer PS3 exclusive.......

In the process of man --> woman. Hormone treatments. High voice present, but no overt bodily changes yet.

Will anyone but Jer care?

Tekken 5 was really good. However, I doubt this game will have the 1-player replay value of a good recent Castlevania game

Neat.

Nice to see it getting an arcade release. I was worried it'd be straight to console and thus suck like SC3 did.

Looks pretty. Seems kind of soon though; DR still feels new to me.

Namco's number one priority for T6 should be to give Julia better items.

Yeah her items are all horrible. They're all generic indian items and most are ugly. Who is wearing that giant cow skull on her head???

Better use 4~2,1 while you can. You know Namco will fix that in T6.

Bring back Michelle. More elbows.

King needss...

to be taken out of Tekken!

Leo kind of reminds me of Lion from VF. Kinda similar move animation. They're also both very girly. Leo's trash talk probably won't match up, though. "I don't make it a habit of fighting the elderly!". Can't top that.

Zafina's a lot more interesting. Good look and it looks like she might be fun to play.

Really hope there's more than two new characters.

People are now saying Leo is a girl! Supposedly the director said so in an interview. Leo's style is supposed to be the same as Akira's. Maybe she'll have a JF knee attack so the press can ramble on about that when talking about depth.

There are more then those two. They're hyping up how it has the biggest roster of characters ever and more new ones will be shown soon.

King is so lame. At least get rid of the mask already. Armor King is a BIT cooler looking. Too bad he totally sucks in DR and nobody plays him.

She looks cool. I love that stance she goes into after the throw. Reminds me of Voldo but...much less creepy.

TTT had 34. DR also had 34(or 35 if you count Jinpachi). Plus DR is a much more interesting roster, like not being filled with Jacks. Everyone has evolved since then with tons of new moves and animations too. The only "clones" in DR were Christie/Eddy and Mokujin.

It's not hard to imagine T6 having around 40 characters who are all different.

But what about rival VF? Oh yeah, it still doesn't even have 20 characters...and where is Taka? No where to be seen. Meanwhile Ganryu is still in Tekken d/f+3ing his way to victory.

ganryu-t1-p1-arc.gif

tek2ganry-7.jpg

I mentioned Rock in the first post.

SC and SC II arcade were based on Sony hardware and both came out for non-Sony systems.

Seriously.

Although Tekken...is Tekken.

Not that I wouldn't love a copy for my (future, pricedropped) 360.

I still do want to try out that Tk5:DR at some point...

*ahem*

I mentioned Rock in the first post.

SC and SC II arcade were based on Sony hardware and both came out for non-Sony systems.

This is different, though.

This is CELL!~

CELL!~ is too grand and glorious for the xbox 360 to replicate.

Just like how only CELL!~ can handle Kingdom Hearts 3.

Bump to see if anyone's played it yet. Anyone? Impressions?

Somehow I doubt it, heh. It's amazing how much arcades have fallen off just between Tekken 5 and Tekken 6. I wouldn't even know where to go to find a machine anymore.