TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

And i'm back

I resisted the urge to do a gimmick that ripped off the Mr. Woodcock movie*, and I went with Sharpe

(* - "And Coach Cochran has thrown that dodgeball at his opponent, and the ref is baffled. Now the Coach is forcing his opponent to do pushups")

#1 - "Devil's Dance" is a Metallica song off of ReLoad. The whole 80 seconds before vocals and a good rock melody makes it theme song material. Since my entrances shouldn't last 4 minutes yet.

#2 - Sharpe did dumb down his moveset slightly to not include multiple deadly finishers in his signature pile. Considering that Sharpe is 10 inches taller than the average SWFer, all should be fine.

Two move ideas that I want to throw out

#1 - a powerslam, that starts off with a move towards a usual powerslam, and then turns the other way. You know how the powerslam would have the victim cross your chest, and you turn right and drop them, this would be a feint right, and a turn to the left to drop the guy.

#2 - this is a bit complex..

start with a fireman's carry, lift the guy like you're going to give him an F5, but when he's in that position, move into a powerslam. Sorta like a combo between and F5 and a Jackhammer.

Any thoughts?