TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Dauber_Brody lives in a haunted house

So I moved into a new duplex in July and 2 months later my 3rd roomate moved his couches to the basement. Since that point, anytime any of the 3 of us are in the basement ,we hear footsteps above us. One time, we even heard the toliet flush after hearing footsteps walk towards the bathroom. Tonight, the house phone kept ringing one ring, then nothing would follow. We would curse out the "ghost" tell it it was scared to show it self and then the phone would ring once and then nothing. 4 of us witnessed the bizzare happenings. The phone had been fine the whole day otherwise.

After one phone ring, I ran upstairs and yelled at the ghost, then took 10 pictures or so in a row. One picture had "orbs" or dust or something. The camera is in the basemet, I'll add pics when the light comes from a new day.

Whenever anybody calls, the caller ID comes up after 1 ring. Nothing came up. Still technical snafu is a possibility. This went on til at least 2 am though and then 2 more times the next morning, as I was bloging on this very subject.

As far as the toliet... WE HEARD THE STEPS GO TO THE BATHROOM ABOVE US~!