TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Regional Differences In Fast Food Joints

McDonald's here introduced an Angus Burger but they serve it on a ciabata bun instead of a real person's bun. They also got rid of the Big Xtra to accommodate this. Double negative, Mickey D's.

McD's Angus 1/3 Pounder>Jack In the Box Angus

McDonald's here introduced an Angus Burger but they serve it on a ciabata bun instead of a real person's bun. They also got rid of the Big Xtra to accommodate this. Double negative, Mickey D's.

McD's Angus 1/3 Pounder>Jack In the Box Angus

Let me say when skimming over these posts, your mind reads angus without the g

c-i-a-b-a-t-t-a

c-i-a-i-f-i-c-a-r-e!

(seriously though, I thought I was spelling it wrong. Thanks for the correct spelling I didn't feel like taking the time to google).

Ciabatta Angus burgers? Man, the McDonald's by me still doesn't even have $1 double cheeseburgers. ($1.50? Outrageous!)

Also, the more I think about it, Venk had his game face on during the course of the ciabatta discussion. Clever response to Czech's correction, and his assessment of "real person's bun" was one of the heartiest laughs TSM has got from me in a while.

Also, the more I think about it, Venk had his game face on during the course of the ciabatta discussion. Clever response to Czech's correction, and his assessment of "real person's bun" was one of the heartiest laughs TSM has got from me in a while.

I completely forgot about that exchange. Made me laugh.