Oh man, how did I miss this thread?
1) 7th grade rec league b-ball: I sucked @ Basketball, I was ok on Defense, but sucked on offense. Seriously, If I scored 2 points I was happy, 4 and I was ecstatic. Somehow in a scrimmage game (against some players that my team lost the league championship to the year before) I was able to score 13, and go 2 for 3 on 3 pointers.
2) Kickball 6th-8th grade: If you had me on your team, you were guaranteed to have me hit a home run. I think I even kicked a ball the entire length of the gym.
3) Volleyball 7th grade: It was homerooms against homerooms. Again, I always sucked at sports, but somehow I get up to serve and I'm unstoppable. I scored every point (we were playing to 15) on serves.
4) Dodgeball Elemetary School: If you could hit me with a ball, you were good. For some reason I was faster (and skinnier) when I was younger.
5) Just 5 mins ago: I was able to throw a paper ball over a cubicle partition into an unseen trash can.