TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

Monday Night Raw 7/27/09

So.... one night after Night of Champions the road to SummerSlam starts, traditionally one of the biggest ppvs of the year for the WWE starts off with one of the largest stars ever to grace the WWE hosting Raw.

Shaq O' Neal, new center for the Cleveland Cavs, will be hosting this historic night of sports entertainment. What will he have in store for the superstars of Monday Night Raw? Will he book the same 4 matches that have happend for the past 3 Raws? Will he have a problem with Champ Randy Orton? Will he give HHH his 40th birthday cake? Only time will tell

Shaq was the best host they have had so far by far.

The Cena stuff was predictable, the HHH stuff was almost logical even tho he had to steal a line from Clint Eastwood.

Bourne got new music but at this point I still prefer his old music

Kinda wanted Mark Henry to win just for the novelty of it

Was it me or did they tease dissension between Mickie James and Gail Kim? Looks like that might be the next title match, possibly with Beth Phoenix in a three-way. Hopefully that will cut down on James' botchtasticity.

And it's good to see a guest host who is genuinely enthusiastic about wrestling. They should have Shaq on more often.

I saw the slight tention between James and Kim too

I sure hope that MVP goes over the Masterpeice soon and often, not because I hate Masters but because MVP has so much potintial but after going down to Swagger I'd like to see him built up a little and go after Orton