TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: CAA promo

[b][color=orange]LAST WEEK[/b][/color]

[quote]Pantera attempts a double underhook, but CMJ blocks it and goes under to hit a high-lifting GERMAN SUPLEX!

COACH
Irish Suplex!

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CMJ immediately looks to clamp on THE BOSTON STRANGLER, but Pantera counters with a hammerlock and places CMJ in a FULL NELSON! 

COLE
There it is, the full nelson! 

COACH
And Pantera’s got it on good, Cole. CMJ needs to get out of this soon or it’ll be over in a hurry.

Reiger grabs the referee’s attention, but Strutter comes over and delivers a big roundhouse! As the official tries to retain order, Lorelei DeCenzo sneaks behind Pantera, only to be blindsided by…

…LINDSAY GONZALEZ!?!

LORELEI
:huh:

BITCHSLAP knocks Lorelei out of the ring. 

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

LINDSAY
Surprise, bitch!

Lindsay dusts her hands as she exits.

COLE
Is Lindsay the Can-Am Assassins’ surprise? 

COACH
I think that’s why she said, “surprise, bitch!” 

With nobody around to help CMJ is forced to SUBMIT!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
The winner of the match… KEN PANTERA!!

CMJ
:angry:

COLE
The Can-Am Assassins got the better of the LDC Moneygang tonight. Cab they do it again at Anglepalooza?[/quote]

Up in the ring we find OAOAST Original Tony Brannigan. 

BRANNIGAN
Two weeks from this Sunday live exclusively on pay-per-view my guests will challenge the LDC Moneygang for the One & Only World tag team championship at Anglepalooza. Accompanied by LINDSAY GONZALEZ, here are FELIX STRUTTER and KEN PANTERA… THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS!

“Tom Sawyer” by Rush hits and the reaction is mixed as the CAA and Lindsay join Brannigan in the ring. 

BRANNIGAN 
We’ve got a lot of topics to discuss, but let’s start with the most recent development and that’s your surprise association with Lindsay Gonzalez. 

STRUTTER
Unlike Spencer Reiger and CMJ, we don’t need some broad to handle our business affairs, but we damn sure needed one crazy bitch to combat Lorelei DeCenzo since we can‘t lay a hand on her without facing major consequences. Just think about the men Lindsay’s hanged with in the past, Brannigan. We’re talking guys like Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Popick. You gotta be crazy tough to willingly associate with the likes of them. 

BRANNIGAN
Speaking of laying hands on Lorelei DeCenzo, she claims you’re suffering from a chronic case of jungle fever! 

STRUTTER
(laughs) 
She’s got it wrong, Brannigan. Lorelei is the one who dreams about going after hours with Felix Strutter. But that little girl’s been passed around more times than rolls during Thanksgiving that I wouldn’t touch her to scratch her. She’s gotta be her doctor’s favorite patient. 

BRANNIGAN
I’m sure those comments won’t sit well with Lorelei, just as I’m sure her comments this past weekend on OAOAST Syndicated probably didn’t sit too well with you, Lindsay Gonzalez. Before I get your response, let’s hear Lorelei’s comments again for people who may have missed it. 

[b][color=purple]Courtesy: OAOAST Syndicated[/b][/color]

[quote]Lorelei’s promo where she claimed jealously is fueling Lindsay's alliance with the Can-Am Assassins. "Looks, money, talent. I got everything you don't. Something else you're not, the manager of the One & Only World tag team champions. And you never will be."[/quote]

LINDSAY
Me jealous? Don’t flatter yourself, Lorelei, be concerned. Be concerned you might go home with permanent black and blue eye shadow if you try to interfere like you did at the New Year’s Spectacular.  

STRUTTER
Kenny, my man, it looks like you got something to say. Do you?

PANTERA
Reiger, CMJ, we’re taking the belts home at Anglepalooza! 

“Tom Sawyer” cues as Strutter plays to the crowd. 

BRANNIGAN
The Can-Am Assassins are ready. Will they become the new One & Only World tag team champions? Only way to find out is by ordering Anglepalooza live exclusively on pay-per-view!

Sign in to follow this