Friday's "events" kept me up all night and threw off my sleep schedule damnit. lesson learned.
So, I quit my job. I have enough money saved up that I can chill for a little bit. Also I'm moving to Omaha with my cousins. Plus I will be closer to mah boy Lushus.
I'm totally stoked to get out of the ghetto. Living alone sucks. Especially after a fairly nasty break up. Moving back in with my cousin is big bonus, as I never wanted to move out on him in the first place, a year ago. I can count the number of times I've cried in the last 6 or 7 years on one hand. Once during the Eddie Guerrero Tribute set to "Hurt" by Johnny Cash. shut up. Only once for about 30 seconds during the break up. And 3 more times after moving out and talking with various people(mom, sister, ex) about what I'd done. So I'm super hyped to lovingly refer to him as "retard" and make him get me fast food! Also can't wait to gang up with his brother to beat his ass. Thats always a good time for almost everyone involved.
edit: My eyes also "watered" or welled up on two occasions, Benoit winning the World Title at WMXX, and when Obi-Wan said his "you were the chosen one..." line in Episode 3.
Well that was rather revealing...i blame the lack of sleep.
Now back to the normal Carnival with no feelings.
*fucks whore* *snorts a line* *busts caps* *robs niggas*
I'm going to RAW tomorrow....with Black Lushus! Now all I have to do is get high with The Czech Republic and my life will be complete.
We have shitty seats. I can't wait to see him mark out!
also, I hope abowen33 doesn't bother showing his face at RAW, I'll tear him apart if I see him.
Hi there Carnival, are you comfortable and horny?
Comfortable and throbbing, TSM.
Then go ahead and let loose on America, Carnival.
So I have lots of porns on my 160gb HD, I got about 50gbs of Music, 20 gbs of wrestling, and 65 gbs of porn. The thing is almost full. I need another one. Here is my porn folder, minus the random scenes and dvd's. So here are the favorites.
Consider these NSFW, but i will try to not get too raunchy with the pics
Alexandria Quinn - 313mb
Alicia Rhodes - 293mb
Allie Sin - 507mb
Amee Donovan - 575mb
Audrey Hollander - 1.06gb
Aurora Snow - 449mb
Ava Devine - 3.90gb
Belladonna - 3.39gb
Brandi Lyons - 1.04gb
Britney Madison - 224mb
Brittney Skye - 425mb
Chloe Dior - 865mb
Eva Angelina - 2.78gb
Eve Lawrence - 2.81gb
Flower Tucci - 2.25gb
Gianna - 3.91gb
Haley Paige - 1.09gb
Jayna Oso - 392mb
Jenna Haze - 121mb
Julia Bond - 1.18gb
Katja Kassin - 1.79gb
Katsumi - 633mb
Keri Sable - 404mb
Krystal Steal - 448mb
Lanny Barbie - 1.21gb
Melanie Jagger - 1.11gb
Miko Lee - 158mb
Missy Monroe - 1.27gb
Nautica Thorn - 176mb
Olivia O'Lovely - 1.20gb
Pason - 325mb
Rachel Rotten - 552mb
Rita Foltoyano - 452mb
Sara Jay - 2.23gb
Sierra Sinn - 575mb
Taylor Rain - 564mb
Teagan Presley - 516mb
Tory Lane - 1.07gb
Vanessa Blue - 409mb
Venus - 1.99gb
edit: ok hot linking doesn't work so great with porn sites. copy & paste it if it don't work, or look the name up.
I'll never make fun of LIM's linking skills again.
new CD I just made, 13 Tracks, i'm such a big Oasis fan.
1. Fucking in the Bushes
2. Hindu Times
3. Force of Nature
4. The Importance of Being Idle
5. D'you Know What I Mean
6. Morning Glory
7. Live Forever
8. Champagne Supernova
9. Go Let it Out
10. Little By Little
12. Don't Look Back In Anger
13. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Here is my adventure for the night. I'm driving back from my mom's and run into some construction so I have to take a detour through the country side. I come up to a very narrow wooden bridge over a small river. I slow down to cross it and my lights reflect on a small set of eyes running back and forth on the bridge. I get closer and it's a cat. A very scared cat, he runs to side of the bridge like he's gonna take the 15ft drop into the water. I was stopped at this point and I actually screamed out "Kitty! NO!"
Thank god he thought better of it. But we were both at a stand still. So I get out my car and walk over to him slowly and thankfully he ran back the other way and off the bridge. Man I would have felt so fucking bad if he jumped.
Man, I don't wanna get up tomorrow. But it's my 2nd to last day of this 8am bullshit. Then I start working at noon. Which allows me to stay up later cuz I'm a night owl.
Today I didn't do shit really, my mom and stepdad were in town, so we picked up my niece from school and went to my sister's house. I tested my digital camera out on her animals. Except for her waste of money, excuse to not have children, horses. I hate horses.
Ollie, this cat is very good at staring into people's souls.
Trev, this fucker is old, and he once tipped the scales at 28lbs.
Slapnuts, my sister actually named him, she doesn't really like wrestling other than The Rock, Austin, and Jeff Jarrett. Yes, I'm serious.
Keemo, pussy tore his ACL recently. He's milking that for all it's worth.
Sherman, also lovingly reffered to as "Alien Pig" by some. Weirdest dog ever. He sits in that position(2nd pic) and rubs his ass on the carpet....while licking it. sometimes he goes in circles, by swing his head around to gain momentum. It's not that he has worms, he got them once, but he's done that almost all his life, it HAS to be sexual.
Well here is the whole story. Please give advice.
My girl of 2 and 1/2 years recently starting hanging out with this group of people. It's a mixed group, guys and girls. I've never hung out with them, cuz they aren't my type of people(getting drunk, acting like children). She started hanging out with them about 4 months ago and I immediately saw a change in her. Less sex, less touching, and an overall obsession with these people.
Well about 3 months ago we had a big discussion about it and she told me that she is feeling less attracted to me and stuff. I told her that we shouldn't move into a new place with a new 1 year lease if she thinks something is about to happen. She agreed and said nothing would happen. So we signed the lease, big mistake.
The sex stopped, the touching stopped. She became more obsessed with these people and other guys in general. I noticed this so began watching what went down on my computer. I saw some foul shit. She was complaining to a guy that she feels trapped and just wants to get out and live her life and stuff like that. When I approached her about it, she said she felt that way, but wanted to work on it. Note at this point we had been working on it for months now. She said she is really confused on "just needs to figure things out". OK.
I think her major motivation for wanting to work on it is money. Without me she would have to move out of the nice duplex we rent, and would lose the use of my computer. She says it is a factor, but she loves me and thats the main factor. I honestly am not sure if I buy that. She says she loves me more as a friend now but wants things to back to how they were. But she still is obsessed with her friends and puts me in 2nd place. All she does all night long is talk to them on the internet about god knows what, she never really wants to interact with me. I want to give her time to work on it, but I think she is just dragging me along at this point. I have no idea what I should do.
At this point she refuses to talk about it, and says "she doesn't want that stuff dragging her day down". I really think it would be best for me to just move out and not speak with her. I think thats what she would want if she didn't have to move and would still have access to the internet. This has been killing me for months now, and it sucks that I can't talk about it with her, without her getting mad and just leaving. Advice?
Tops of 2006
This is just random shit, the mixtape is in production(by timbaland) and should be out before Christmas.
Album Of The Year (Please note that I hate most of these, 1-7 I would consider Great-Good, 8-14 I would consider Decent-Weak, 15-20 I would consider Lame-Terrible) Best songs listed after the album. duh.
1. NATAS - N of tha World - "Full of Hate" "Worlds Apart" "Crazytown" "See You In Hell" "Dead Men Don't Sing"
2. Tech N9ne - Everready : The Religion - "The Rain" "My World" "Come Gangster" "Welcome to the Midwest" "Riotmaker"
3. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds - "What Goes Around../.Comes Around Interlude" "Lovestoned/I Think That She Knows Interlude" "FutureSex/LoveSound" "My Love"
4. Obie Trice - Second Round's On Me - "Cry Now" "Ballad of Obie Trice" "Ghetto" "Lay Down"
5. Esham - Martyr Sity - "Martyr Sity" "Here Comes the Antichrist" "Working for the Devil" "Detroit Stand Up"
6. Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell - "Heavy Metal Kings" "Uncommon Valor"
7. King Gordy - King of Horrorcore Vol. 1 - "Lucifer's Apology" "Howl at the Moon" "Heaven and Hell" "Killah"
8. DMX - Year of the Dog...Again - " Goodbye" "Life Be My Song" "Lord Give Me a Sign"
9. Nelly Furtado - Loose - "Maneater" "Say It Right" "Wait For You"
10. Boondox - The Harvest - "They Pray With Snakes" "Lake of Fire" "Rollin' Hard"
11. Jamie Madrox - "Phatso" - "Tear Jerker" "Big Gunz" "4fist 2axehandles"
12. Jay-Z - Kingdom Come - "Minority Report" "Kingdom Come" "Oh My God"
13. Nas - Hip Hop is Dead - "Who Killed It" "Hip Hop is Dead" "Black Republican"
14. Shady Records Mixtape - The Re-Up - "Trapped"(Proof) "You Don't Know"(50 Cent, Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Cashis)
15. Ill Bill - Ill Bill is the Future Vol. 2 - "Fuck Tony Montana"(La Coka Nostra) "Karma"
16. Axe Murder Boyz - Blood In, Blood Out - "Honor" "Heatseeker" "Blood Out"
17. Subnoize Souljas - Droppin Bombs - "Uncle Sam" "Mayday" "Droppin Bombs"
18. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thug Stories - "Intro" "Fire" "Still No Surrender"
19. Daddy X - Family Ties - "All Seeing Eye" "Freedom"
20. Blue October - Foiled - "X Amount of Words" "Drilled a Wire Through My Cheek"
Guilty Pleasure Of The Year (Things I loved secretly or not so secretly)
1. John Cena - I went from hating his guts, to fake loving him to piss people off, then to really loving him. In all reality he's pretty boring and predictible on the mic, but I don't mind Cena matches nowadays. And you can't deny that he's a Heat Machine.
2. Nebraska Football - I've hated Nebraska Football ever since Tommie Frazier left and seeing hicks want to kill themselves whenever they lost. I payed more attention to them this year then almost ever, and I was secretly rooting for them.
3. Basketball & Football Cards - Damn you Greg & Jeff Jackson. It's like fucking crack. I wasted a good chunk of change on cards this year, but I got some good stuff from ebay like a Dennis Rodman rookie, and pulled a $150 Ben Gordon Autograph.
4. Larry The Cable Guy - Hated him until I saw his movie. John and I secretly watched it when Andy was asleep and vowed never to tell anyone. Of course I instantly told Andy how great it was. Honestly, it's fucking hilarious.
5(tie). NASCAR - Nothing like sleeping through a NASCAR race, just to see faggot ass Jimmy Johnson win. I was really into it this season towards the end. Rooting for my guys, Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Burton.
5.(tie) Boondox - Honestly....I fucking hate him. His gimmick is too over the top and he looks like the biggest douche on the planet. But..I can stand his music for some reason, and he's not a good rapper by anymeans.
Show Of The Year
1. Atmosphere - Sokol Underground - Went with Bradley, Andy, and Travis. I believe I payed for everyone's tickets...wow I was balling outta control there for a bit. Anyways this show was fucking awesome, he actually did songs I wanted to hear unlike the last time. "Say Hey There" "Fuck You Lucy" and "Trying to Find a Balance".
2. Kottonmouth Kings, Subnoize Souljas, Boondox - Sokol Auditorium - Went with Bradley, Ryan and his girl. This was pretty lame, even for KMK. They played mostly new shit, which is TERRIBLE. Boondox wasn't bad. I spent most of the KMK set hanging by the bar watching the Big 12 Championship.
3. Room 72 - Knickerbockers - Went with Andy and Trent. Really this shows how many concerts I went to this year. Besides the same annoying bass line in every song, it's decent stuff. Plus it helps that Megan Bowen is the drummer. She's the fucking bomb too.
4. Cage - Sokol Underground - Didn't even happen, went with Andy, Dan and Ken. Blackout during the openers, and the power never came back. That sucks bad, especially for Dan who has been a Cage-alo for ever. But we got to meet Cage and buy a shirt, then Dan hated on him.
Shows I Should Have Went To
1. Tech N9ne - Club 108 - Everready Release Party, I had to work. I didn't have the fucking money anyways.
2. Insane Clown Posse - Topeka, KS - I think this might have gotten canceled. But it would have been cool to see them again. It's been years.
3. Blaze, Boondox, Axe Murder Boyz - Knickerbockers - I was sick for this one. Didn't have the money either.
4. The Gathering - Honestly I don't know if i could stand all the juggalos for 4 days.
Movies I Finally Saw Of The Year(cuz I don't know if I saw 5 good movies that came out in 06)
1. SLC Punk - Although the "punk" stuff is kinda annoying, it's a good story and the ending is like the saddest ending to a movie ever.
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - This one was forced upon me by Sam. The first few Potter's were decent to OK. But this one was soooooo fucking sweet. The whole Voldemort coming back scene was AMAZING.
3. Rambo : First Blood - Me and John Bowen getting bored decided to watch the Rambo trilogy. This one actually had a message and Rambo's rant at the end is one of the best movie rants ever. The other Rambo movies however, suck.
4. Matrix: Reloaded - I saw this after it came out, I scoffed at it. But after watching all the Matrix movies, this was probably my favorite.
5. X-Men: The Last Stand - I also scoffed at X-Men, i was never into them. But this movie was pretty damn good, Jean Grey going nuts was awesome.
Saying Of The Year
1. I'm in ur (place) (verb)ing mah (noun). - Inspired by the Internets and cat pictures. Example : "I'm in ur sink, strokin mah harbl." Makes no sense without pics....I'm too lazy to post them.
2. Paycheck and an Attitude - Created by myself as Andy Bowen busted out his 'tude after coming home from Dollar Tree. "I come home from Dollar Tree with a paycheck and an attitude!" He's been rocking the 'tude ever since. He needs his ass beat.
3. Check Out This Mess - From the Squidbillies. Perfected by Don Mays at work.
4. Russ Plager Good - From Andy Suydan making fun of Andy Bowen and myself talking about how good Russ was at basketball. Now Andy Suydan says it about anything. "Pizza Hut is sooooo good. It's Russ Plager good!"
5. NNNNinternets - John Bowen yells this at Andy when he retires to his room to get on the internet. Basically making fun of Andy's undying love for the internet.
Classic Song Of The Year(discovered or re-discovered)
1. Ice Cube - "Ghetto Vet" - Thanks to Frogg Neal from TSM. We talk about rap on AIM on the late night tip. He directed me to this one during one of our chats. I don't I'd ever heard it before, Holy Shit i was missing out.
2. They Might Be Giants - "Particle Man" - Thanks to Andy Suydan. There has been many alterations to the lyrics by him. It's a reoccuring theme.
3. David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust" - Thanks to Guitar Hero. Such a great song, and I fucking 98%'d that bitch. The only song I'm actually good at. Of course on the same day I took the #2 score, Andy had to come home and beat it.
4. Europe - "The Final Countdown" - Thanks to wrestling. American Dragon's theme song, I've been busted listening to it by John Bowen. Yeah it was a little embarassing.
5(tie). Puff Daddy & Notorious BIG - "Victory" - Thanks to Paul. Randomly posted lyrics at the Pit and it reminded me that I need to listen to it. I don't think I had heard it since the days of Trent's LTD. Still a great song, especially Biggie's verse. It's so fucking ill.
5(tie). 2 Pac & The Outlaws "Staring at the World Through My Rear View" - Thanks to me randomly listening to 2 Pac. Really great stuff, this is one of those songs that make you realize not only how good he was, but how smart he was.
Dog Of The Year
1. Sherman - Roxane's Dog - Sherman has had this award on lockdown for a few years. He's great at convincing me to take naps on the couch with him and the Husker blanket he loves.
2. Phil - Andy Suydan's Dog - God he's fucking nuts, and he loves taking F5's and Pounce's. He's might actually be dumber than Sherman, and thats fucking saying something.
3. Vargas - Black Lushus' Dog - This poor dog gets no love from Lushus. He gets mauled by Mady and he puts up with it. He fucking loves me though. He won't leave me alone when I'm over there. Oh and He's a She, but I can't help calling it a "him".
4. Keemo - Roxane's Dog - Now poor Keemo really gets neglected, that and he just doesn't give a shit about anything anymore. He lays around depressed and unimpressed with everything and everyone. He tore his ACL this year, hopefully he bounces back and challanges Sherman for the title next year. But it's very clear who Roxane's favorite is....."Germs" all the way.
5. Brendel - Aunt Jan's Dog - Saw this guy at thanksgiving and a surprise appearence at Travis' wedding. This dog is super well behaved, it waited outside the door of the Playmore during Travis' whole wedding and reception.
R.I.P.'z to Kitty - Dad's Dog - According to Dad "Fought a Semi on the highway, and lost". What a great way to put it.
Cat Of The Year
1. Ollie - Todd's Cat - Ollie will never EVER lose this title. (Until the day I steal Dicky Shoemake back) Ollie really changed this year when Trev died, she became an attention whore. She even gets up on your lap now. Plus she never sleeps, it adds to her creepyness and I love it.
2. Bubby - Andy Suydan's Cat - The softest cat on the earth. Bubby hates most people and would rather not be bothered. She also walks like an old man. It's hilarious to watch her creep around on her front legs that she never bends.
3. Mervin - Andy Suydan's Cat - Mervin is a bad ass. I've witnessed many fights between her and Phil. She kicks his ass everytime. She likes to fight out of the guard, chokes him out on the daily.
4. Dusty - Greg Bowen's Cat - She had a good run a Greg Bowen's side. Mr. Tough Guy Senior Peckerheard himself fell in love with her and turned her into a house cat.
5. Sam - Mom's Cat - This cat is such a bitch. I kind of hate her, but thats what I like about cats. They are assholes.
R.I.P.'z to Trev - Todd's Cat - Poor guy was really unhealthy and on a downward slide for the past couple years.
R.I.P.'z to Doofus - My Cat - Well he wasn't really my cat, but my stepmom Karen's. But he loved me for some reason. He just ran away and probably died somewhere.
Internet Buddy Of The Year
1. Black Lushus - Promoted to real life buddy, then I moved to Omaha and he never hung out, now he's been demoted back down to Internet buddy. I understand...he's a grown ass man and has a family, but god damnit, I live like 2 minutes away from his bitch ass. He just sits in his house and holds his baby all night.
2. Zack Malibu - Sent him a birthday "card" of sorts in the mail this year. Hopefully he gets it soon. Should be interesting to see his reaction.
3. Paul - Really an awesome dude and I remember he was like the only guy who didn't get on my case and call me loser this summer during my emo-esque lull and didn't make fun of my job. Thanks man, I appreciate these things.
4. KOAB - coined the phrase "Da 'Braska Boyz" for me and Lushus. just awesome. Thats gonna be the name of our rap group, Lushus just don't know it yet.
5. Lisa Krause - Poor Leeeesa doesn't get the attention she deserves from me on the AIM anymore. I just don't feel like talking to motherfuckers all the time. But I love the random "to da left" away messages I get. And feel bad for letting Dan Babycock destroy her on the internet. Sorry. Bitch.
Wrestling Moments Of The Year
1. Kurt Angle to TNA - Holy Shit news bomb. I don't care if he's gonna die, I want him to die in the ring being a fucking god.
2. Rey Mysterio wins the World Heavyweight Championship - Bout damn time, but done wrong and anti-climatic. Pinned Randy Orton in a fucking 3-way and did it riding the "For Eddie" storyline. Fucking weak WWE.
3. Edge wins the WWE Championship - Cashed in his Money in the Back title shot right after the Elimination Chamber. Possibly the only surprise WWE has pulled off in the last 5 years. It was so great to not know what was going to happen next for a change.
4. Christian wins the NWA World Championship - Christian defected to TNA and won the world title. First World titles are always cool to see.
5. Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble - Setting up for his Championship win. I marked out. Greg Jackson bitched. Fuck him.
6. RVD wins the WWE Championship - It was pretty cool to RVD win the big one at the ECW show. It was short lived.
7. CM Punk debuts with WWE - It was cool to see CM Punk vingettes on ECW and even better to see his debut. Unfortunately he's on ECW and I don't watch that trash.
8. Trish Stratus wins the Women's Championship - I may have been the only straight man to mark out for Trish winning the women's title in Toronto, in her retirement match, and with a fucking Sharpshooter. It was just perfect.
9. Hernandez gives Gail Kim the Border Toss - Gail Kim takes to mega bump Razor's Edge and knee's herself in the face. It was fucking great. "Gair Kirm taka da bump"
10(tie). Mickie James/Trish Stratus Bloody Kiss - Gross and hot at the same time. During the best storyline WWE had this year.
10(tie). Jim Ross Quotes - Aside from calling Senton's Moonsaults on a regular basis, and saying "Cena" with his half dead face and it comes out sounding like "Semen", here are a couple gems from JR this year. "John Cena has got to be the biggest bad-ass I've ever seen in my life" "Edge and Orton are nasty bastards, oh, I'm sorry, thats a terrible thing for me to say during this holiday season."
Wrestling Matches Of The Year
1. A.J. Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe - Ultimate X match for the TNA X Division Championship - TNA Destination X - Really this whole series of 3-way matches were great and the only reason to watch TNA at that point.
2. Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker - World Heavyweight Championship - WWE No Way Out - Just an awesome wrestling match, great false finishes. I didn't think The Undertaker could have a good match like ever....but this I'm sure was his last one.
3. Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe - TNA Turning Point - Much better than their previous meeting the month before. The hype for the first one was impossible to top, especially with only 13 minutes. WTF. This was longer, too bad Joe had to go over.
4. Edge vs Mick Foley - Hardcore Match - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - Best match at 'Mania. Spear through a flaming table was just an insane finish.
5. Brian Danielson vs Roderick Strong - ROH World Heavyweight Championship - 60 minute time limit draw. Now if you like this you know you GEEK OUT ON WRASSLIN.
6. Edge vs John Cena - Tables, Ladders & Chairs for the WWE Championship - WWE Unforgiven - This was the blow off in their super long running feud, that I loved btw. Their Summerslam match was surprisingly good too.
7. A.J. Styles & Christopher Daniels vs L.A.X. - NWA World Tag Team Championship - TNA Bound For Glory - Best Six Sides of Steel match since Triple X vs AMW.
8. Ric Flair vs Mick Foley - I Quit Match - WWE SummerSlam - The psychology was great in this one. Aside from the finish. Foley really kinda lost it as far as creative goes. I loved Flair screaming shit during this "Say I Quit Foley or I swear to god I will kill you right here"
9. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle - WWE Raw - This was the third meeting between these 2, and it wasn't the best, but still better than anything else anyone was doing.
10(tie). Trish Stratus vs Mickie James - WWE Women's Championship - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - Would have been the best match on 'Mania if it wasn't for the blown finish. The crowd was really hot and actually into it, cuz it had a great story around it.
10(tie). Triple H vs John Cena - WWE Championship - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - The only reason I include this for the crowd. The match wasn't anything special, but the crowd was 95% for the Heel Triple H, they were booing the shit out of Cena and it was really odd to see a crowd that Anti-Cena.
Porn Star Of The Year(No commentz)
1. Kylee Kross
2. Lisa Ann
4. Eva Angelina
5. Hailey Page
So I owed a certain faggot a musical favor for watching a Boondox video for "They Pray With Snakes". Great song, but don't search for pics of him. I'm VERY embarrassed to like a rapper that looks like that. Anyways he's a big Pearl Jam mark so I burnt a best of PJ cd to listen to while he takes a trip with me tomorrow, a trip he's not really aware of at this moment.
1. Do the Evolution
2. Spin the Black Circle
3. Even Flow
4. Hail Hail
5. Not For You
8. I am Mine
Click Here for downloads and comments for the songs.
Best of 2002 Mixtape
Track/Artist/Song Title/Album Title
01 - Eminem - "White America" - The Eminem Show
02 - Kottonmouth Kings - "Sleepers" - Rollin' Stoned
03 - Tech N9ne - "The Industry Is Punks" - Absolute Power
04 - Eminem - "The Sauce" - Shady Records Mixtape: The Invasion Part 1
05 - Eminem - "Cleanin' Out My Closet" - The Eminem Show
06 - Tech N9ne - "Worst Enemy" - Absolute Power
07 - Insane Clown Posse - "R. U. Wicked" - The Pendulum
08 - Twiztid - "Through Your Eyez" - Mirror/Mirror
09 - Korn - "Here To Stay" - Untouchables
10 - Chester Bennington - "System" - Queen Of The Damned Soundtrack
11 - Mudvayne - "Not Falling" - The End Of All Things To Come
12 - System Of A Down - "Highway Song" - Steal This Album
13 - Cage - "Ballad Of Worms" - Eastern Conference All Stars Volume 3
14 - Atmosphere - "God Loves Ugly" - God Loves Ugly
15 - Sage Francis - "Crack Pipes" - Personal Journals
16 - Justin Timberlake - "Cry Me A River" - Justified
17 - Atmosphere - "Fuck You Lucy" - God Loves Ugly
18 - Kottonmouth Kings - "Tangerine Sky" - Rollin' Stoned
HM - Cage - "Agent Orange" - Movies For The Blind
HM - Coldplay - "Clocks" - Rush Of Blood To The Head
HM - Eminem featuring Nate Dogg - "'Till I Collapse" - The Eminem Show
HM - Oasis - "Force of Nature" - Heathen Chemistry
HM - Obie Trice - "Rap Name" - (Single Only)
HM - Tech N9ne - "Yada, Yada, Yada" - Absolute Power
HM - Twiztid - "The Reflection" - MIrror/Mirror
HM - Wu Tang Clan - "I Can't Go To Sleep" - The W
1. The roll up finish
2. Shoulder into the ring post spot
5. Opening show with in-ring promo
6. Rear Chin Locks
7. Singles Match turns into Tag Match
8. 6-Man Tags
9. Shoulder Blocks
10. Wrestler gets tossed out of the ring before commercial break