Some Deer like creatures in the Desert Dome
Burmuse(sp) Python in the Rainforest
Tapairs in the Rainforest
Blue Penguins, my favorite one is the dirty one who is looking in the opposite direction of the others. He stared at me while I ate lunch.
Sleeping Gorilla in the new Gorilla Forest exibit, which i thought sucked.
Some Monkies begging for a Cheezit.
Great face on this Sun Bear.
Huge friggin Tiger
This cougar was pissed!
Depressed Lion who just layed there the whole time.
Well here is the whole story. Please give advice.
My girl of 2 and 1/2 years recently starting hanging out with this group of people. It's a mixed group, guys and girls. I've never hung out with them, cuz they aren't my type of people(getting drunk, acting like children). She started hanging out with them about 4 months ago and I immediately saw a change in her. Less sex, less touching, and an overall obsession with these people.
Well about 3 months ago we had a big discussion about it and she told me that she is feeling less attracted to me and stuff. I told her that we shouldn't move into a new place with a new 1 year lease if she thinks something is about to happen. She agreed and said nothing would happen. So we signed the lease, big mistake.
The sex stopped, the touching stopped. She became more obsessed with these people and other guys in general. I noticed this so began watching what went down on my computer. I saw some foul shit. She was complaining to a guy that she feels trapped and just wants to get out and live her life and stuff like that. When I approached her about it, she said she felt that way, but wanted to work on it. Note at this point we had been working on it for months now. She said she is really confused on "just needs to figure things out". OK.
I think her major motivation for wanting to work on it is money. Without me she would have to move out of the nice duplex we rent, and would lose the use of my computer. She says it is a factor, but she loves me and thats the main factor. I honestly am not sure if I buy that. She says she loves me more as a friend now but wants things to back to how they were. But she still is obsessed with her friends and puts me in 2nd place. All she does all night long is talk to them on the internet about god knows what, she never really wants to interact with me. I want to give her time to work on it, but I think she is just dragging me along at this point. I have no idea what I should do.
At this point she refuses to talk about it, and says "she doesn't want that stuff dragging her day down". I really think it would be best for me to just move out and not speak with her. I think thats what she would want if she didn't have to move and would still have access to the internet. This has been killing me for months now, and it sucks that I can't talk about it with her, without her getting mad and just leaving. Advice?
So I think it's officially over with her. Here is the arguement, check it out, Her stuff is in quotes. This was over the myspace email. ironicly the website that she met her buddies on that broke us up. This all started last night when she tried to chew me out for reading her myspace messages right in front of her friends.
Well you attacked me in front of your friend. Which you did for 1 of 2 reasons. 1. You have no tact and say the first thing that comes to your head without thinking, which I haven't ever witnessed before, so i don't think that was it. Or 2. You wanted to complain about something in front of her to make yourself look cool and make me look like the bad guy to support your stories about bad your life is thanks to me. Which is totally childish and moronic.
Now I understand why you said it. And I agree I shouldn't read messages before you cuz then you can't see if you got new ones. I totally get that and agree. But you have to understand that I HAVE to do that. The reason being, you delete everything the second after you do it, so I can't see it. Which is shady and scandelous and fucked up.
So basically you tried to humiliate me and look cool in front of your friend and your acting like I had no right to be upset? Your lucky I left before I exploded on you and caused a huge scene. I saved you getting yelling at and having to deal with reality and I saved jessi the akwardness of having to witness it. I think leaving is the only thing I could have done after what you pulled.
well that just proves your a scandelous person. good for you. I check it every time I do because I don't trust you. And you've given me every reason not to. I trusted you more the day I met you than I do now. And using MY computer to fucking hit on other guys is beyond fucked up, guys from Lincoln no less. Don't even try to lie, I've seen enough.
You have been pushed and stretched?
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Everything you are feeling and everything that is happening to you is a direct result from your actions. I don't feel sorry for you at all. You have put ME through so much shit in the last few months and I have given you nothing but space and didn't bitch about shit. you said you don't wanna talk about stuff and I don't say anything. And you still treat me like shit. I've done nothing but try to NOT control you and let you do whatever, and you just keep fucking making it worse and keep stabbing me in the back.
Now you are just using me for my computer and to pay rent. What a great person you have become.
Oh so you know exactly what I'm talking about huh? So you know I was reading all your AIM conversations for a couple weeks then....oh thats right you didn't. I stopped reading that after I became completely disgusted with what was going on. The only thing I think that isn't wrong is hang out with your friends, and when your with them I don't worry about what your doing at all. At first I did, then I got over it, then I trusted you, then you kept pushing me away, so I stopped trusting you as much, then I saw all the shit I saw(pics you've taken, that you thought were gone forever after deleting them) and I completely stopped trusting you. But I still didn't worry about what you were doing because I simply didn't care.
So saying you don't want to be with anyone else is bullshit. You may not want a serious relationship with someone, but you want other guys, thats a fact, don't even try to lie about it. You'd be with another guy weeks after we broke up, I just know it. And yes I do think I know everything, I mean I only told you exactly what you were gonna do since day 1. 4 months later you realize I was right. I knew what you were thinking before you even thought it.
The ONLY thing that changed is you. I've said it a million times, you've become less mature and more shady as time went on. i've never seen anything like it. People usually grow up, not down. Just like everyone has told me, you won't see what you've done until it's over, and it really appears that you think you've done nothing wrong. You've done nothing but hurt our relationship for the past 4 months. I've been way too nice in dealing with this crap and put up with you using me for way too long. So if you think you are "done with it" then I suggest you get on the phone to Scott Steen(landlord). You have wasted enough of my time with your "confusion" and excuses.
What was so hurtful? All I did was call you out on your lies.
I had to go to extreme lengths, not to "get in your life" cuz for one thing I should already know what is going on with you, and mostly it was to really see what kind of person you've become. It was sad to say the least.
Talk about it? Are you kidding me? seriously you can't be that stupid. Remember the whole...."I don't wanna talk about it" you only told me that like 20 times.
And do you seriously think I can forgive you for the last 4 months of my life being hell? I knew we wouldn't be friends after this because all the hurt you've caused me. I wasn't going to ever let myself forget that.
You think I "push you down" cuz you think you shouldn't have explain things or answer to me, because your not thinking of the relationship and you haven't been for months. You are only thinking about you. I've been thinking about us when I should have just realized there is no getting through to you. If you didn't want me questioning things all the time, then maybe you shouldn't do fucked up shit.
I said nothing hurtful, I only spoke the truth. If it's insulting, then maybe the shoe fits. I never thought I could finally change so much for someone and commit myself to that person and all I get in return is screwed over. And you seriously think that you are getting a raw deal here, that is just insane to me. One day you will really see what you've done.
I blame myself for very little of the problem. I blame myself for getting on your case right away. That was wrong, I should have waited until I had a big reason instead of just a hunch, even though I was probably right about the hunch. And I also blame myself for signing a lease with you. I actually trusted you when you said that you would love me for a year longer. I shouldn't have.
I only do feel sorry for myself, because I'm only thinking of me now, just like you have been for the past 4 months. It's all your fault we signed the lease, I trusted you, it's all your fault that we have to move again. I would feel bad that you have to move out, but it is your fault.
Actually I do feel bad for you, I feel bad about the fact that you threw away such a good thing and that you will be missing out big time. As the months go on, you'll realize that.
I like how I'm calling you out on your lies and you don't have anything to say but "i don't give a shit". Thats great. Maybe I'm proving to you finally that you've become everything you hate, lying to me, being hypocrite, and who knows maybe cheating, at least wanting to cheat.
Everything happens for a reason my ass. Does God have a plan for you to lie to me? Is that what your saying? Was God's plan for you to hurt to me, at the expense of turning you from someone I loved and admired into someone who would stab me in the back? Bullshit. It's all random events, and maybe someday you'll get fucked over as much as I have and you'll see it my way.
I'm sorry you feel like trash, but the truth hurts and I've dealt with it for months now. You have nobody to blame but yourself for feeling like garbage. This is all a direct result of your actions. It does NOT bring me great joy to make you feel like this, I didn't expect you'd feel bad at all actually. I do still care for you, maybe in time I will forgive you for all of this and we can be cool, but I'll never forget it. What was that thing you said once "It's all about the Karma".....wow...how fucking ironic? damn.
well she didn't say anything back, cuz she pretty much got owned, so right now I'm upstairs on the comp, and she's downstairs watching tv. I wonder WTF is gonna happen tonight.
Time to do one of these Livejournal-esque surveys.....copy if you'd like
001. What is your name: Ethan
002. Spell your name backwards: Nahte
003. Birth day: April 6, 1982
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Aries
006. Nicknames: none really
007. Occupation: Tech support
008. Height: 6'2"
009. Weight: 145lbs
010. Hair color: brown.
011. Eye color: Hazel, it changes colors from green to grey to brown.
012. Where were you born: Pawnee City, NE.
013. Where do you reside now: Lincoln, NE.
015. Screen names: FiveDollarFetus (AIM), madrox200 (yahoo).
016. E-mail addy: yahoo
017. What does your screen name stand for: nothing really.
018. What is your TSM name: CarnivalizComing
019. What does your TSM name stand for: the carnival's arrival
020. Pets: 2 cats.
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: none
023. Tattoos: None, yet.
024. Shoe size: 11.5
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Atmosphere Tshirt and jeans
027. Hearing: people talk about DSL
028. Feeling: tired
029. Eating/drinking: a coke
061. Have you ever been in love: Yeah.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: family
063. How many people have you been in love with: 1.
064. How many people have you kissed: no clue
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: not sexually
066. How many people have you dated: probably dated only about 5
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass, boobs, bitchyness level
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass, boobs
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Goth
073. Do you have a crush right now: yes
074. If so who is it: HTQ..don't tell him.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yeah.
077. Who is the first person you kissed: can't remember
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: n/a
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: i don't know
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: DC Talk or Mortal Kombat soundtracks
123. What's the best cd you own: Dark Lotus - Tales from the Lotus Pod
124. What song do you absolutely hate: "homies" ICP
125. Do you sing in the shower: sometimes
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: "modern man's hustle" Atmosphere
152. Color: Red/Black/Green.
153. Food: Pizza i guess
154. Song: "nothing's left" ICP
155. Show: Family Guy, Futurama, The Cosby Show, Aqua Teens, Fresh Prince, Roseanne, wrestling
156. School subject: History
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Violent J or Monoxide
159. Outfit: ?
160. Radio station: None..I hate the radio.
161. Movie: Sixth Sense, Big Money Hustlas
162. Pair of shoes: Orange Nike Chanjos
163. Cartoon: Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua teens
164. Actor: Bruce Willis, Will Smith
165. Actress: ?
166. Potato chip: BBQ or Jalapano
167. Drink: Mountain Dew
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Christmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Tommy or Very Sexy
171. Pizza topping: Cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives.
172. Jello flavor: lime
173. Lunch meat: Honey Turkey.
174. Card game: Poker i guess
175. Video game: Mortal Kombats
176. Website: none
177. Book: Foley's. Violent J's
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Frosted Flakes
181. Comedian: Mitch Hedberg..RIP
182. Dessert: none
183. Disney character: Scar from the Lion King
187. Childhood toy: Toy Dinosaurs
189. Candy bar: Reese's.
190. Magazine: i used to read The Source...until i found out they were racist.
191. Salad dressing: Ranch, Dorthy Lynch
192. Thing to do on the weekend: sleep, watch wrestling DVD's
194. Season: Summer
196. Person to talk to online: smarks
197. What color are your sheets: Gray with black swirlie things.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: White.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yeah a couple.
200. If so of what: kittie and korn all my gf's
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yeah.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 4
203. What do you normally sleep in: undies.
205. What size bed do you have: Full.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No, I just have a BED. I have a fold-out couch in my living room..if that even qualifies as a second bed.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: i don't know, something about vampires
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? 2
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: On my back or on my left side
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: no
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: 2..Kari's and mine
217. What color is the carpet in your room: I don't know..an off-white color?
218. What's under your bed: Nothing..there is no "under my bed". There's just a mattress, then box springs, then floor.
&THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: doughnuts
221. Day / night: night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: eastside
223. Heaven / hell: duh
224. Make love / have sex: sex
225. Coffee / tea: both
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: rap
228. Britney / Christina: Christina.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: taco bell
235. Sweet / sour: both
236. Punk / emo: niether
237. Hot / cold: hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Spring.
240. Operas / plays: niether
241. Read / watch tv: Watch TV.
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: Both are good, depends, though.
245. Shorts / skirts: Shorts on me, skirts on girls
246. Pink / red: Red.
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: Colored.
248. Meat / vegetables: meat
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Mexican
250. Commercials / infomercials: Infomercials
251. Scary movies / comedies: scary
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis, not on me
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: Yeah.
332. Been on a diet: nope
333. Been to a foreign country: nope
334. Broken a bone: yes, my arm
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: nope
336. Swear at a teacher: yep
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: no
338. Got in a fight: ya
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: no
341. Thought about killing your enemy: maybe
342. Gone skinny dipping: no
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: no
344. Told a little white lie: yes
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: yes
346. Stolen anything: yes
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: I don't know?
348. Been on TV: front row nitro
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: Yeah.
351. Been to a concert: Yeah.
352. Dated one of your best friends: no
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: no
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Probably.
355. Broken the law: Yeah.
356. Been to a rodeo: damnit, once.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: No
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: yes.
361. Came close to dying: i took a massive neck bump when i rolled my car, thats the closest.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yeah.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: ya.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Yes.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: no.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Sure.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Oh yeah.
372. Smoked: yes
373. Done drugs: weed thats it.
374. Been arrested: Nope.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: basketball camp
377. Won a bet: ya.
378. Written a love letter: probably back in JR high.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: sure.
380. Written a love poem: no
381. Kissed in the rain: No.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: no, god this thing is emo.
383. Went on webcam nude: i showed my dick to some girl once.
384. Faked an orgasm: no
385. Stolen a kiss: no
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: sure
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: nah, they've tried
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: no.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: yes.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: no
392. Won a trophy: sure
393. Thrown up in public: no
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: No.
396. Got perfect attendance: No.
400. Cut yourself: haha no
425. Do you believe in aliens: maybe, not sure
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Cigarettes, mountain dew, cell phone.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: no
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV is horrible.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: ?
430. What would your movie star name be: Ethan?
431. Do you play any sports: I played basketball in HS and college, thats it.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: the ring maybe?
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: STAR WARS.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Kill Bill. I didn't even finish it.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: a new style mercury cougar
437. Do you think you are good looking: sure
438. Do others think you are good looking: sure
439. Would you ever sky dive: No.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: probably not
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: In my APARTMENT? 4...5 if you want to include my closet. Haha.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: yes
456. What is your weakness: Cigarettes.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Cigarettes,porn, and mountain dew
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: no
459. How many kids do you want to have: 2..one boy, one girl.
462. What is your ideal way to die: ?
463. How do you release stress: i don't
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: I don't know.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: ?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: Yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: kinda
474. Are you a good story teller: Sometimes..but not really.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: ?
479. Do you have your own credit card: ya
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA
487. Worst feeling in the world: pooping
488. Best feeling in the world: peeing
490. Last thing you downloaded: ?
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Hahahahahaha..yeah.
492. What do you think people think of you: Who knows?
493. Are you a likeable person: sometimes
499. When are you moving: When my lease is up in September...only about a mile away.
500. What's your favorite phrase: HOLY FUCK I AM GLAD THIS THING IS OVER.
god that was a waste of time. my advice...don't do this thing.
According to Wade Keller, Jeff Jarrett had been throwing a fit all last week about not winning his title back during the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary. So instead of jobbing he took himself out of the match.
This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would Jarrett want his title back so soon? Why would Jarrett take himself out of the match, instead of just not winning it? This makes no sense because it's false.
Did it ever occur to anyone that people report fake news about 75% of the time. But any news that makes the IWC happy is always just taken as gospel. Any news bashing Triple H or Jeff Jarrett is welcomed with open arms and without questioning. I agree these guys are probably politicians and are in business for themselves sometimes. But these sites reporting the news make them seem like they are out to destroy wrestling as we know it.
In reality, this news is reported to work the IWC. These sites get a small piece of information and blow it up into major news. Why? It makes them money. They make money off rumors and gossip in the wrestling world, they are the tabloids of wrestling and people act like they are CNN.
I doubt Jeff Jarrett even made mention of winning his belt back. He JUST lost it. This request would make him the biggest backstage cancer of all time, worse than Hogan and Nash combined. Why would Jeff "take himself out of the match" instead of just losing? He lost to AJ styles the month before. Abyss murdered him on Impact in the weeks before. Why would he have a problem with losing in a match that involves 4 other people. He wouldn't have had to be the one getting pinned or getting squashed, there are 4 other guys to take that.
Then people say that the TNA booking committee put the belt on Raven to spite Jeff Jarrett. People also said they made Jarrett drop the title to Styles out of spite. If they did those things just to get back at one worker, wouldn't that make all of them just as bad as him? Putting the belt on people purely to get back at another individual is stupid and childish. This would make them just as guilty as Jarrett of backstage politics. But nobody realizes this, they just point the finger at Jeff some more.
Answer me one question. When is the last time since Hogan, that a babyface has been a "backstage cancer"? Smarks get worked just as much as Marks do, just through different avenues. Not saying I've never been worked, I'm sure I've bought fake news many times. It's just that there are very few people who question news that seems to be made up purely for the IWC enjoyment.
Hi there Carnival, are you comfortable and horny?
Comfortable and throbbing, TSM.
Then go ahead and let loose on America, Carnival.
So I have lots of porns on my 160gb HD, I got about 50gbs of Music, 20 gbs of wrestling, and 65 gbs of porn. The thing is almost full. I need another one. Here is my porn folder, minus the random scenes and dvd's. So here are the favorites.
Consider these NSFW, but i will try to not get too raunchy with the pics
Alexandria Quinn - 313mb
Alicia Rhodes - 293mb
Allie Sin - 507mb
Amee Donovan - 575mb
Audrey Hollander - 1.06gb
Aurora Snow - 449mb
Ava Devine - 3.90gb
Belladonna - 3.39gb
Brandi Lyons - 1.04gb
Britney Madison - 224mb
Brittney Skye - 425mb
Chloe Dior - 865mb
Eva Angelina - 2.78gb
Eve Lawrence - 2.81gb
Flower Tucci - 2.25gb
Gianna - 3.91gb
Haley Paige - 1.09gb
Jayna Oso - 392mb
Jenna Haze - 121mb
Julia Bond - 1.18gb
Katja Kassin - 1.79gb
Katsumi - 633mb
Keri Sable - 404mb
Krystal Steal - 448mb
Lanny Barbie - 1.21gb
Melanie Jagger - 1.11gb
Miko Lee - 158mb
Missy Monroe - 1.27gb
Nautica Thorn - 176mb
Olivia O'Lovely - 1.20gb
Pason - 325mb
Rachel Rotten - 552mb
Rita Foltoyano - 452mb
Sara Jay - 2.23gb
Sierra Sinn - 575mb
Taylor Rain - 564mb
Teagan Presley - 516mb
Tory Lane - 1.07gb
Vanessa Blue - 409mb
Venus - 1.99gb
edit: ok hot linking doesn't work so great with porn sites. copy & paste it if it don't work, or look the name up.
I'll never make fun of LIM's linking skills again.
I'm going to RAW tomorrow....with Black Lushus! Now all I have to do is get high with The Czech Republic and my life will be complete.
We have shitty seats. I can't wait to see him mark out!
also, I hope abowen33 doesn't bother showing his face at RAW, I'll tear him apart if I see him.
Tops of 2006
This is just random shit, the mixtape is in production(by timbaland) and should be out before Christmas.
Album Of The Year (Please note that I hate most of these, 1-7 I would consider Great-Good, 8-14 I would consider Decent-Weak, 15-20 I would consider Lame-Terrible) Best songs listed after the album. duh.
1. NATAS - N of tha World - "Full of Hate" "Worlds Apart" "Crazytown" "See You In Hell" "Dead Men Don't Sing"
2. Tech N9ne - Everready : The Religion - "The Rain" "My World" "Come Gangster" "Welcome to the Midwest" "Riotmaker"
3. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds - "What Goes Around../.Comes Around Interlude" "Lovestoned/I Think That She Knows Interlude" "FutureSex/LoveSound" "My Love"
4. Obie Trice - Second Round's On Me - "Cry Now" "Ballad of Obie Trice" "Ghetto" "Lay Down"
5. Esham - Martyr Sity - "Martyr Sity" "Here Comes the Antichrist" "Working for the Devil" "Detroit Stand Up"
6. Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell - "Heavy Metal Kings" "Uncommon Valor"
7. King Gordy - King of Horrorcore Vol. 1 - "Lucifer's Apology" "Howl at the Moon" "Heaven and Hell" "Killah"
8. DMX - Year of the Dog...Again - " Goodbye" "Life Be My Song" "Lord Give Me a Sign"
9. Nelly Furtado - Loose - "Maneater" "Say It Right" "Wait For You"
10. Boondox - The Harvest - "They Pray With Snakes" "Lake of Fire" "Rollin' Hard"
11. Jamie Madrox - "Phatso" - "Tear Jerker" "Big Gunz" "4fist 2axehandles"
12. Jay-Z - Kingdom Come - "Minority Report" "Kingdom Come" "Oh My God"
13. Nas - Hip Hop is Dead - "Who Killed It" "Hip Hop is Dead" "Black Republican"
14. Shady Records Mixtape - The Re-Up - "Trapped"(Proof) "You Don't Know"(50 Cent, Eminem, Lloyd Banks, Cashis)
15. Ill Bill - Ill Bill is the Future Vol. 2 - "Fuck Tony Montana"(La Coka Nostra) "Karma"
16. Axe Murder Boyz - Blood In, Blood Out - "Honor" "Heatseeker" "Blood Out"
17. Subnoize Souljas - Droppin Bombs - "Uncle Sam" "Mayday" "Droppin Bombs"
18. Bone Thugs N Harmony - Thug Stories - "Intro" "Fire" "Still No Surrender"
19. Daddy X - Family Ties - "All Seeing Eye" "Freedom"
20. Blue October - Foiled - "X Amount of Words" "Drilled a Wire Through My Cheek"
Guilty Pleasure Of The Year (Things I loved secretly or not so secretly)
1. John Cena - I went from hating his guts, to fake loving him to piss people off, then to really loving him. In all reality he's pretty boring and predictible on the mic, but I don't mind Cena matches nowadays. And you can't deny that he's a Heat Machine.
2. Nebraska Football - I've hated Nebraska Football ever since Tommie Frazier left and seeing hicks want to kill themselves whenever they lost. I payed more attention to them this year then almost ever, and I was secretly rooting for them.
3. Basketball & Football Cards - Damn you Greg & Jeff Jackson. It's like fucking crack. I wasted a good chunk of change on cards this year, but I got some good stuff from ebay like a Dennis Rodman rookie, and pulled a $150 Ben Gordon Autograph.
4. Larry The Cable Guy - Hated him until I saw his movie. John and I secretly watched it when Andy was asleep and vowed never to tell anyone. Of course I instantly told Andy how great it was. Honestly, it's fucking hilarious.
5(tie). NASCAR - Nothing like sleeping through a NASCAR race, just to see faggot ass Jimmy Johnson win. I was really into it this season towards the end. Rooting for my guys, Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Burton.
5.(tie) Boondox - Honestly....I fucking hate him. His gimmick is too over the top and he looks like the biggest douche on the planet. But..I can stand his music for some reason, and he's not a good rapper by anymeans.
Show Of The Year
1. Atmosphere - Sokol Underground - Went with Bradley, Andy, and Travis. I believe I payed for everyone's tickets...wow I was balling outta control there for a bit. Anyways this show was fucking awesome, he actually did songs I wanted to hear unlike the last time. "Say Hey There" "Fuck You Lucy" and "Trying to Find a Balance".
2. Kottonmouth Kings, Subnoize Souljas, Boondox - Sokol Auditorium - Went with Bradley, Ryan and his girl. This was pretty lame, even for KMK. They played mostly new shit, which is TERRIBLE. Boondox wasn't bad. I spent most of the KMK set hanging by the bar watching the Big 12 Championship.
3. Room 72 - Knickerbockers - Went with Andy and Trent. Really this shows how many concerts I went to this year. Besides the same annoying bass line in every song, it's decent stuff. Plus it helps that Megan Bowen is the drummer. She's the fucking bomb too.
4. Cage - Sokol Underground - Didn't even happen, went with Andy, Dan and Ken. Blackout during the openers, and the power never came back. That sucks bad, especially for Dan who has been a Cage-alo for ever. But we got to meet Cage and buy a shirt, then Dan hated on him.
Shows I Should Have Went To
1. Tech N9ne - Club 108 - Everready Release Party, I had to work. I didn't have the fucking money anyways.
2. Insane Clown Posse - Topeka, KS - I think this might have gotten canceled. But it would have been cool to see them again. It's been years.
3. Blaze, Boondox, Axe Murder Boyz - Knickerbockers - I was sick for this one. Didn't have the money either.
4. The Gathering - Honestly I don't know if i could stand all the juggalos for 4 days.
Movies I Finally Saw Of The Year(cuz I don't know if I saw 5 good movies that came out in 06)
1. SLC Punk - Although the "punk" stuff is kinda annoying, it's a good story and the ending is like the saddest ending to a movie ever.
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - This one was forced upon me by Sam. The first few Potter's were decent to OK. But this one was soooooo fucking sweet. The whole Voldemort coming back scene was AMAZING.
3. Rambo : First Blood - Me and John Bowen getting bored decided to watch the Rambo trilogy. This one actually had a message and Rambo's rant at the end is one of the best movie rants ever. The other Rambo movies however, suck.
4. Matrix: Reloaded - I saw this after it came out, I scoffed at it. But after watching all the Matrix movies, this was probably my favorite.
5. X-Men: The Last Stand - I also scoffed at X-Men, i was never into them. But this movie was pretty damn good, Jean Grey going nuts was awesome.
Saying Of The Year
1. I'm in ur (place) (verb)ing mah (noun). - Inspired by the Internets and cat pictures. Example : "I'm in ur sink, strokin mah harbl." Makes no sense without pics....I'm too lazy to post them.
2. Paycheck and an Attitude - Created by myself as Andy Bowen busted out his 'tude after coming home from Dollar Tree. "I come home from Dollar Tree with a paycheck and an attitude!" He's been rocking the 'tude ever since. He needs his ass beat.
3. Check Out This Mess - From the Squidbillies. Perfected by Don Mays at work.
4. Russ Plager Good - From Andy Suydan making fun of Andy Bowen and myself talking about how good Russ was at basketball. Now Andy Suydan says it about anything. "Pizza Hut is sooooo good. It's Russ Plager good!"
5. NNNNinternets - John Bowen yells this at Andy when he retires to his room to get on the internet. Basically making fun of Andy's undying love for the internet.
Classic Song Of The Year(discovered or re-discovered)
1. Ice Cube - "Ghetto Vet" - Thanks to Frogg Neal from TSM. We talk about rap on AIM on the late night tip. He directed me to this one during one of our chats. I don't I'd ever heard it before, Holy Shit i was missing out.
2. They Might Be Giants - "Particle Man" - Thanks to Andy Suydan. There has been many alterations to the lyrics by him. It's a reoccuring theme.
3. David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust" - Thanks to Guitar Hero. Such a great song, and I fucking 98%'d that bitch. The only song I'm actually good at. Of course on the same day I took the #2 score, Andy had to come home and beat it.
4. Europe - "The Final Countdown" - Thanks to wrestling. American Dragon's theme song, I've been busted listening to it by John Bowen. Yeah it was a little embarassing.
5(tie). Puff Daddy & Notorious BIG - "Victory" - Thanks to Paul. Randomly posted lyrics at the Pit and it reminded me that I need to listen to it. I don't think I had heard it since the days of Trent's LTD. Still a great song, especially Biggie's verse. It's so fucking ill.
5(tie). 2 Pac & The Outlaws "Staring at the World Through My Rear View" - Thanks to me randomly listening to 2 Pac. Really great stuff, this is one of those songs that make you realize not only how good he was, but how smart he was.
Dog Of The Year
1. Sherman - Roxane's Dog - Sherman has had this award on lockdown for a few years. He's great at convincing me to take naps on the couch with him and the Husker blanket he loves.
2. Phil - Andy Suydan's Dog - God he's fucking nuts, and he loves taking F5's and Pounce's. He's might actually be dumber than Sherman, and thats fucking saying something.
3. Vargas - Black Lushus' Dog - This poor dog gets no love from Lushus. He gets mauled by Mady and he puts up with it. He fucking loves me though. He won't leave me alone when I'm over there. Oh and He's a She, but I can't help calling it a "him".
4. Keemo - Roxane's Dog - Now poor Keemo really gets neglected, that and he just doesn't give a shit about anything anymore. He lays around depressed and unimpressed with everything and everyone. He tore his ACL this year, hopefully he bounces back and challanges Sherman for the title next year. But it's very clear who Roxane's favorite is....."Germs" all the way.
5. Brendel - Aunt Jan's Dog - Saw this guy at thanksgiving and a surprise appearence at Travis' wedding. This dog is super well behaved, it waited outside the door of the Playmore during Travis' whole wedding and reception.
R.I.P.'z to Kitty - Dad's Dog - According to Dad "Fought a Semi on the highway, and lost". What a great way to put it.
Cat Of The Year
1. Ollie - Todd's Cat - Ollie will never EVER lose this title. (Until the day I steal Dicky Shoemake back) Ollie really changed this year when Trev died, she became an attention whore. She even gets up on your lap now. Plus she never sleeps, it adds to her creepyness and I love it.
2. Bubby - Andy Suydan's Cat - The softest cat on the earth. Bubby hates most people and would rather not be bothered. She also walks like an old man. It's hilarious to watch her creep around on her front legs that she never bends.
3. Mervin - Andy Suydan's Cat - Mervin is a bad ass. I've witnessed many fights between her and Phil. She kicks his ass everytime. She likes to fight out of the guard, chokes him out on the daily.
4. Dusty - Greg Bowen's Cat - She had a good run a Greg Bowen's side. Mr. Tough Guy Senior Peckerheard himself fell in love with her and turned her into a house cat.
5. Sam - Mom's Cat - This cat is such a bitch. I kind of hate her, but thats what I like about cats. They are assholes.
R.I.P.'z to Trev - Todd's Cat - Poor guy was really unhealthy and on a downward slide for the past couple years.
R.I.P.'z to Doofus - My Cat - Well he wasn't really my cat, but my stepmom Karen's. But he loved me for some reason. He just ran away and probably died somewhere.
Internet Buddy Of The Year
1. Black Lushus - Promoted to real life buddy, then I moved to Omaha and he never hung out, now he's been demoted back down to Internet buddy. I understand...he's a grown ass man and has a family, but god damnit, I live like 2 minutes away from his bitch ass. He just sits in his house and holds his baby all night.
2. Zack Malibu - Sent him a birthday "card" of sorts in the mail this year. Hopefully he gets it soon. Should be interesting to see his reaction.
3. Paul - Really an awesome dude and I remember he was like the only guy who didn't get on my case and call me loser this summer during my emo-esque lull and didn't make fun of my job. Thanks man, I appreciate these things.
4. KOAB - coined the phrase "Da 'Braska Boyz" for me and Lushus. just awesome. Thats gonna be the name of our rap group, Lushus just don't know it yet.
5. Lisa Krause - Poor Leeeesa doesn't get the attention she deserves from me on the AIM anymore. I just don't feel like talking to motherfuckers all the time. But I love the random "to da left" away messages I get. And feel bad for letting Dan Babycock destroy her on the internet. Sorry. Bitch.
Wrestling Moments Of The Year
1. Kurt Angle to TNA - Holy Shit news bomb. I don't care if he's gonna die, I want him to die in the ring being a fucking god.
2. Rey Mysterio wins the World Heavyweight Championship - Bout damn time, but done wrong and anti-climatic. Pinned Randy Orton in a fucking 3-way and did it riding the "For Eddie" storyline. Fucking weak WWE.
3. Edge wins the WWE Championship - Cashed in his Money in the Back title shot right after the Elimination Chamber. Possibly the only surprise WWE has pulled off in the last 5 years. It was so great to not know what was going to happen next for a change.
4. Christian wins the NWA World Championship - Christian defected to TNA and won the world title. First World titles are always cool to see.
5. Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble - Setting up for his Championship win. I marked out. Greg Jackson bitched. Fuck him.
6. RVD wins the WWE Championship - It was pretty cool to RVD win the big one at the ECW show. It was short lived.
7. CM Punk debuts with WWE - It was cool to see CM Punk vingettes on ECW and even better to see his debut. Unfortunately he's on ECW and I don't watch that trash.
8. Trish Stratus wins the Women's Championship - I may have been the only straight man to mark out for Trish winning the women's title in Toronto, in her retirement match, and with a fucking Sharpshooter. It was just perfect.
9. Hernandez gives Gail Kim the Border Toss - Gail Kim takes to mega bump Razor's Edge and knee's herself in the face. It was fucking great. "Gair Kirm taka da bump"
10(tie). Mickie James/Trish Stratus Bloody Kiss - Gross and hot at the same time. During the best storyline WWE had this year.
10(tie). Jim Ross Quotes - Aside from calling Senton's Moonsaults on a regular basis, and saying "Cena" with his half dead face and it comes out sounding like "Semen", here are a couple gems from JR this year. "John Cena has got to be the biggest bad-ass I've ever seen in my life" "Edge and Orton are nasty bastards, oh, I'm sorry, thats a terrible thing for me to say during this holiday season."
Wrestling Matches Of The Year
1. A.J. Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe - Ultimate X match for the TNA X Division Championship - TNA Destination X - Really this whole series of 3-way matches were great and the only reason to watch TNA at that point.
2. Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker - World Heavyweight Championship - WWE No Way Out - Just an awesome wrestling match, great false finishes. I didn't think The Undertaker could have a good match like ever....but this I'm sure was his last one.
3. Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe - TNA Turning Point - Much better than their previous meeting the month before. The hype for the first one was impossible to top, especially with only 13 minutes. WTF. This was longer, too bad Joe had to go over.
4. Edge vs Mick Foley - Hardcore Match - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - Best match at 'Mania. Spear through a flaming table was just an insane finish.
5. Brian Danielson vs Roderick Strong - ROH World Heavyweight Championship - 60 minute time limit draw. Now if you like this you know you GEEK OUT ON WRASSLIN.
6. Edge vs John Cena - Tables, Ladders & Chairs for the WWE Championship - WWE Unforgiven - This was the blow off in their super long running feud, that I loved btw. Their Summerslam match was surprisingly good too.
7. A.J. Styles & Christopher Daniels vs L.A.X. - NWA World Tag Team Championship - TNA Bound For Glory - Best Six Sides of Steel match since Triple X vs AMW.
8. Ric Flair vs Mick Foley - I Quit Match - WWE SummerSlam - The psychology was great in this one. Aside from the finish. Foley really kinda lost it as far as creative goes. I loved Flair screaming shit during this "Say I Quit Foley or I swear to god I will kill you right here"
9. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle - WWE Raw - This was the third meeting between these 2, and it wasn't the best, but still better than anything else anyone was doing.
10(tie). Trish Stratus vs Mickie James - WWE Women's Championship - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - Would have been the best match on 'Mania if it wasn't for the blown finish. The crowd was really hot and actually into it, cuz it had a great story around it.
10(tie). Triple H vs John Cena - WWE Championship - WWE Wrestlemania 22 - The only reason I include this for the crowd. The match wasn't anything special, but the crowd was 95% for the Heel Triple H, they were booing the shit out of Cena and it was really odd to see a crowd that Anti-Cena.
Porn Star Of The Year(No commentz)
1. Kylee Kross
2. Lisa Ann
4. Eva Angelina
5. Hailey Page
Just want to say I'm deeply saddend by the passing of Eddie Guerrero.
My thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family. He was one of the all time greats. The wrestling business lost one of it's best performers. I pray that he is in a better place, and I hope his legacy lives on forever.
(#) = last year's final ranking
1. Georgia (2)
2. Missouri (3)
3. USC (7)
4. Florida (12)
5. Oklahoma (9)
6. LSU (1)
7. Ohio State (6)
8. Virginia Tech (8)
9. West Virginia (5)
10. Auburn (11)
11. Kansas (4)
12. Tennessee (13)
13. Illinois (22)
14. Clemson (17)
15. Wake Forest (NR)
16. Texas Tech (19)
17. Wisconsin (NR)
18. South Florida (NR)
19. Texas (16)
20. BYU (21)
21. Oregon (NR)
22. Arizona State (18)
23. South Carolina (NR)
24. Alabama (NR)
25. Connecticut (NR)
others - Boise State (NR), Mississippi State (24), California (NR), TCU (NR), Miami (NR)
ACC - Virginia Tech
2. Wake Forest
1. Virginia Tech
Big East - West Virginia
1. West Virginia
2. South Florida
Big Ten - Ohio State
1. Ohio State
Big 12 - Missouri
Big 12 North
Big 12 South
2. Texas Tech
Conference USA - Tulsa
Conference USA East
1. Central Florida
2. Southern Mississippi
Conference USA West
Pac 10 - USC
3. Arizona State
SEC - Georgia
WAC - Boise State
1. Boise State
2. Fresno State
Mountain West - BYU
4. Air Force
MAC - Ball State
1. Miami OH
2. Bowling Green
1. Ball State
2. Central Michigan
Sun Belt - Florida Atlantic
1. Florida Atlantic
3. Arkansas State
4. Middle Tennessee
Friday's "events" kept me up all night and threw off my sleep schedule damnit. lesson learned.
So, I quit my job. I have enough money saved up that I can chill for a little bit. Also I'm moving to Omaha with my cousins. Plus I will be closer to mah boy Lushus.
I'm totally stoked to get out of the ghetto. Living alone sucks. Especially after a fairly nasty break up. Moving back in with my cousin is big bonus, as I never wanted to move out on him in the first place, a year ago. I can count the number of times I've cried in the last 6 or 7 years on one hand. Once during the Eddie Guerrero Tribute set to "Hurt" by Johnny Cash. shut up. Only once for about 30 seconds during the break up. And 3 more times after moving out and talking with various people(mom, sister, ex) about what I'd done. So I'm super hyped to lovingly refer to him as "retard" and make him get me fast food! Also can't wait to gang up with his brother to beat his ass. Thats always a good time for almost everyone involved.
edit: My eyes also "watered" or welled up on two occasions, Benoit winning the World Title at WMXX, and when Obi-Wan said his "you were the chosen one..." line in Episode 3.
Well that was rather revealing...i blame the lack of sleep.
Now back to the normal Carnival with no feelings.
*fucks whore* *snorts a line* *busts caps* *robs niggas*
well Myspace has given me more evidence of what a horrible person my girlfriend has become. I was reading her messages which I haven't done in a few weeks, and which she does to mine probably everyday. And she told some guy that he was fine. And she jumped my case months ago for doing the same, so I stopped doing that. Now she is doing it, what a hypocrite. Well it's not like I haven't seen her do it on AIM either. I will give her the benefit of the doubt this time. The guy pulled a classic emo move and said how ugly he was, and she just said "Nah, your fine." so it could have just meant he wasn't ugly. She then pulled the same classic emo move on him, but to no avail. no compliment, he did ask her what she was doing this weekend. Little does he know she is fucking her white trash metal loser friends so she won't have time to fuck him. Only kidding, but not really.
I will update with the complete story of what is going on and ask for some advice later.
1. The roll up finish
2. Shoulder into the ring post spot
5. Opening show with in-ring promo
6. Rear Chin Locks
7. Singles Match turns into Tag Match
8. 6-Man Tags
9. Shoulder Blocks
10. Wrestler gets tossed out of the ring before commercial break
Here is my adventure for the night. I'm driving back from my mom's and run into some construction so I have to take a detour through the country side. I come up to a very narrow wooden bridge over a small river. I slow down to cross it and my lights reflect on a small set of eyes running back and forth on the bridge. I get closer and it's a cat. A very scared cat, he runs to side of the bridge like he's gonna take the 15ft drop into the water. I was stopped at this point and I actually screamed out "Kitty! NO!"
Thank god he thought better of it. But we were both at a stand still. So I get out my car and walk over to him slowly and thankfully he ran back the other way and off the bridge. Man I would have felt so fucking bad if he jumped.
Well here is the intro to boredum.
Real Name: Ethan Petrashek (it's weird i know)
I work at Alltel, providing Technical Support for DSL.
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, but grew up in Table Rock, Nebraska. Population 300.
I will update more, with pics of my life, when i'm not at work.
Man, I don't wanna get up tomorrow. But it's my 2nd to last day of this 8am bullshit. Then I start working at noon. Which allows me to stay up later cuz I'm a night owl.
Today I didn't do shit really, my mom and stepdad were in town, so we picked up my niece from school and went to my sister's house. I tested my digital camera out on her animals. Except for her waste of money, excuse to not have children, horses. I hate horses.
Ollie, this cat is very good at staring into people's souls.
Trev, this fucker is old, and he once tipped the scales at 28lbs.
Slapnuts, my sister actually named him, she doesn't really like wrestling other than The Rock, Austin, and Jeff Jarrett. Yes, I'm serious.
Keemo, pussy tore his ACL recently. He's milking that for all it's worth.
Sherman, also lovingly reffered to as "Alien Pig" by some. Weirdest dog ever. He sits in that position(2nd pic) and rubs his ass on the carpet....while licking it. sometimes he goes in circles, by swing his head around to gain momentum. It's not that he has worms, he got them once, but he's done that almost all his life, it HAS to be sexual.
Jamie Madrox of Twiztid released a solo album recently. I didn't expect much from this, and it sure wasn't much. The production was pretty good, which is amazing for a Psychopathic cd. Monoxide did most of the beats. But Jamie Madrox has become a one trick pony shell of his former self. His flow is the exact same on every track of this cd. Thats my number one complaint about him lately. He used to at least have a little versatility. Here are some highlights from this album.
Big Gunz - Monoxide put together a awesome beat for this one. The chorus is the best part on this one.
4fist2axe-handles - Monoxide hit a home run with the production and mixing on this one.
This Bitch(remix) - Violent J murders this track with his verse. I swear he gets better everyday.
"Call me Fred Fuckstone, cuz I make ya bed-rock
what a juggalo gotta do for a head shot?
Bring your home girls, my face seats five
you fucking with them floppys, I got this hard drive.
You're pretty than stars girl, you should be famous
I'm an astronaut, on a mission to ur-anus.
you make a motherfuckin playa wanna retire
looking so hot your ass is on fire.
I'm like pokemon, I wanna peek-at-chu
but you act all bitchy when I speak wit-chu.
you lil fine ass feak, I refuse to quit
I'd suck a fart out your ass, and hold it like a bong hit."
Tear Jerker - Story about his childhood and his father dying. Sad . Great beat too, somone i never heard of did the production on this one.
I hope that one day, I am cool enough to post song lyrics on my myspace blog as a way of trying to tell my significant other something. because it sure isn't childish and moronic. despising her more and more everyday.