"My Bloody Valentine 3D" is a blast. To really enjoy it, you need to see it in 3D (well, yeah), and with a packed theatre. Highlights
- 3D Gore-seeing eyeballs and jaws fly at you is great.
- 3D Nudity. If you haven't seen that, then you have not lived.
- Tom Atkins! It's great to see him on the big screen
- One of the actors from the original is in this
- 3D trailers
- It's totally cliched, and you don't care
- 3D pug
Oh yeah, the "Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" marathon was on Cartoon Network today. I don't care if it's a kids show, this show is awesome, and absolutley hilarious.