I stole this from another blog. I have no shame. I doubt anyone will actually read 500 sentences about me but I'm going to do it anyways.
001. What is your name: Jeremy Clark
002. Spell your name backwards: Ymerej
003. Birth day: 09/02/1986
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Virge
006. Nicknames: The horrible and unoriginal JC, Jermy, and Wormy.
007. Occupation: Domino's Pizza Assitant Mangaer
008. Height: 5'10"
009. Weight: 135lbs
010. Hair color: Darkish blonde
011. Eye color: Blue
012. Where were you born: Melrose Park, IL
013. Where do you reside now: Reagan, TN
015. Screen names: yranoitcidtekcop (AIM)
016. E-mail addy: I don't really fell like answering that one.
017. What does your screen name stand for: Pocket Dictionary backwards
018. What is your TSM name: tekcop
019. What does your TSM name stand for: pocket backwards
020. Pets: None
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: None yet.
023. Tattoos: Green Lantern's power battery on left arm. More soon.
024. Shoe size: 10 1/2
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Dickie's 15" work shorts. Inverted cross necklace.
027. Hearing: Me typing. Fan blowing
028. Feeling: Lazy
029. Eating/drinking: Mountain Dew
061. Have you ever been in love: Yes.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: Family. Ex.
063. How many people have you been in love with: One.
064. How many people have you kissed: Three.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: Yes. Non-sexual family. And sexual interests.
066. How many people have you dated: Only one real relationship
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass and Intelligence in a girl. Chest, abs, and intelligence in a guy.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass. Face.
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Girls: Nerds, punks, goth. Guys: Tech geeks, goth, punk, skater.
073. Do you have a crush right now: No.
074. If so who is it: ---
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yes
077. Who is the first person you kissed: Some girl in elementary school.
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: ---
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: Weezer's "In the Garage" until a couple of years ago.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: Korn's s/t.
123. What's the best cd you own: Dying Fetus--Destroy the Opposition
124. What song do you absolutely hate: Plenty.
125. Do you sing in the shower: No.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: There was this R&B song I don't remember that she used to play all the time. That would do it.
152. Color: Green. Pink. Black.
153. Food: Peanut Butter.
154. Song: "Pissing in the Mainstream"--Dying Fetus
155. Show: 20 oz Mouse at the moment. Adult Swim stuff is good.
156. School subject: Philosophy. History. Science.
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Dying Fetus. Burzum.
159. Outfit: Plenty.
160. Radio station: I don't own a radio.
161. Movie: Office Space. Ghost World. Donnie Darko.
162. Pair of shoes: Black hi-top Chucks. Unswooshers.
163. Cartoon: Adult Swim stuff
164. Actor: Fuck 'em all.
165. Actress Thora Birch was hot in Ghost World
166. Potato chip: Salt and Vinegar
167. Drink: Water
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Thanksgiving
170. Perfume/cologne: I don't really wear cologne. I wear Axe body spray though.
171. Pizza topping: Oh God, don't even get me started...
172. Jello flavor: Blech...
173. Lunch meat: Turkey
174. Card game: Go Fish? It's the only one I know how to play.
175. Video game: Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
176. Website: ---
177. Book: 1984. Origin of God. Plenty more.
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Cinnamon Crunchers
181. Comedian: Eh...
182. Dessert: Pumpkin pie. Cheesecake.
183. Disney character: Alladin.
187. Childhood toy: Ninja Turtles
189. Candy bar: Peanut butter M&M's.
190. Magazine: Discover. Adbusters.
191. Salad dressing: French
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Read
194. Season: Fall
196. Person to talk to online: Marie. Smarks.
197. What color are your sheets: I have Ninja Turtles bed sheets and am not ashamed of it.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: Extremely light green.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yes.
200. If so of what: Fantastic Four. Alan Scott Green Lantern. TMNT movie.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yes.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 1
203. What do you normally sleep in: Boxers.
205. What size bed do you have: Twin.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: It's rather personal.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? Two if they cuddle. One otherwise.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: I sleep on my stomach.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: No
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: Yes, but it's as old as dirt.
217. What color is the carpet in your room: Hard wood floors.
218. What's under your bed: A box of empty DVD, CD, and video game cases.
THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: Loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: Bagels
221. Day / night: Night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: Fuck that east shit. She's died at the beginning of the book.
223. Heaven / hell: Hell. More interesting people.
224. Make love / have sex: Both are great and can't be compared.
225. Coffee / tea: Tea.
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: Rock
228. Britney / Christina: I don't know the difference.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: Taco Bell
235. Sweet / sour: Sour
236. Punk / emo: Punk
237. Hot / cold: Hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Fall
240. Operas / plays: Both
241. Read / watch tv: Read
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: This makes no sense whatsoever.
245. Shorts / skirts: I'd rather wear shorts, really.
246. Pink / red: Pink
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: B&W
248. Meat / vegetables: Sadly, meat.
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Tough choice. Chinese.
250. Commercials / infomercials: Fuck 'em both
251. Scary movies / comedies: That's like picking between your children.
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis.
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: No.
332. Been on a diet: Yes.
333. Been to a foreign country: Yes. Jamaica. Bahamas.
334. Broken a bone: Yes. My arm.
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: No.
336. Swear at a teacher: No.
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: Yes.
338. Got in a fight: Definately
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: No, but come close I'm sure.
341. Thought about killing your enemy: No.
342. Gone skinny dipping: No.
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: No.
344. Told a little white lie: Of course
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: No.
346. Stolen anything: Yes.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: ...What?
348. Been on TV: Local news.
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: God... no.
351. Been to a concert: Yes.
352. Dated one of your best friends: No.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: After losing them. Yes.
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Close to me before? No.
55. Broken the law: Yes.
356. Been to a rodeo: Way back in the day.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: Yes.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: No
361. Came close to dying: Not that I know. I think I was a sickly baby and almost died in the hospital but I don't really know. That's just what I've been told.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yes.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: No.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: No.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Never needed to.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: No.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Doesn't everyone at some time?
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Of course.
372. Smoked: God no.
373. Done drugs: Nope.
374. Been arrested: That a negative.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: 4-H camp twice as a kid. Cub scout camp once.
377. Won a bet: I've never bet on anything.
378. Written a love letter: Never
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: Multiple times.
380. Written a love poem:
381. Kissed in the rain: What the fuck? I don't even know what that means.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: Oddly enough... no.
383. Went on webcam nude: No.
384. Faked an orgasm: Once.
385. Stolen a kiss: No.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: Yes.
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: No.
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: Two so far. More to come.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: Yes.
392. Won a trophy: Sure.
393. Thrown up in public: No.
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: God no.
396. Got perfect attendance: Probably.
400. Cut yourself: God no. Why the fuck would I do that?
425. Do you believe in aliens: In theory.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Watch. Bottle of water. iPod.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: Plenty.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV and I don't share the same taste in music.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: Porn?
430. What would your movie star name be: Bartholomew. It just sounds cool.
431. Do you play any sports: No.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: I can't remember anything so I'm going to say nothing.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: Star Wars: Episode Three
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Plenty.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: I don't really have one.
437. Do you think you are good looking: Well.... obviously.
438. Do others think you are good looking: Of course.
439. Would you ever sky dive: Don't see why not.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: What? No.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: I don't really feel like counting them in my head.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: Why would I be?
456. What is your weakness: Peanut butter?
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Peanut butter, and other stuff... I don't know.
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Kick ass. bitchin'. tubular.
459. How many kids do you want to have: As many as I feel I can afford and be able to take care of.
462. What is your ideal way to die: Peacefully in my old age?
463. How do you release stress: I don't stress often.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: My ex about a month ago.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: Kotz?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: I've never gotten one.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: Probably. I don't know.
474. Are you a good story teller: Usually not. Better than some. Worse than others.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: I'm the kindest motherfucker you'll ever meet.
479. Do you have your own credit card: No.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA Fuck that. Neither.
487. Worst feeling in the world: Stubbing my toe.
488. Best feeling in the world: I'm not sure.
490. Last thing you downloaded: A song Nevermortal posted at the Pit.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Yes. Everyone who knows me is used to it by now.
492. What do you think people think of you: Different people think different things. Most think I'm strange.
493. Are you a likeable person: Definately. I'm never in a bad mood and can have an interesting conversation with almost anyone.
499. When are you moving: I'll be moving into the dorms in August.
500. What's your favorite phrase: 'Sup, nucka?
Damn... my fingers are cramped as hell now.