TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 11/11/04

-Fade in to the backstage area. We see a large buffet table, littered with cold cuts, lettuce, crackers...the usual. At the very far end is a coffee machine. The camera pans over to show JASMINE BURNS-BAKER!~ sitting at a table by herself. She is wearing a bright red belly shirt and a white skirt, with those damn hot black knee high boots. She is reading OAOAST Magazine and singing quietly to herself.

JASMINE

"the big threeee killed my bay-by...no money in my hands agaaaain...the big threeee killed my bay-by..."

-Behind her is the coffee machine, and we suddenly see BILL WATTS!~ and two other people go up to it.

WATTS

"So, feel free to have a look around the arena and check it out...I guarantee the acoustics in here are superb...here are your front row tickets for tonights show. When is your show tomorrow? My kids love you."

VOICE #1

"Ummm...8:00...doors open at 7."

VOICE #2

"No, Jack, doors open at 7:30, show at 8:30..."

-Jasmine suddenly perks up, slightly recognizing the second voice.

WATTS

"Ok...we've been trying to get tickets for ages, but it's been sold out..."

JACK

"Well, you give us front row, we give you front row."

WATTS

"Why thank you, Mr. White. It's quite generous of you...Ah! Jasmine!"

-Jasmine is in a state of shock. Her bottom lip quivers as Bill and the two walk over to her.

WATTS

"Jasmine here is the wife of our HI-YAH World Heavyweight Champion, Austin Baker. Jasmine...this is Jack and Meg White...Jack and Meg, Jasmine Baker."

-Jasmine turns slowly along with the camera to show JACK AND MEG WHITE!~!~!~! The fans in the audience go apeshit for the hometown heros. Jasmine stares blankly at the two as Jack extends his hand to her.

JACK

"Hi, nice to meet you."

-Jasmine doesn't shake his hand, but instead stands slowly. Jack looks slightly scared as she moves closer slowly before shooting forward and hugging him.

JASMINE

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODIT'SJACKANDMEGWHITE!!! YOUTWONEEDTOKNOWI'MYOURBIGGESTFANOHMYGOD,"DESTIJL"ISTHEGREATESTALBUMIHAVEEVERHEARDOHMYGOD, IT'STHEWHITESTRIPES!!!!!

-Jack looks over at Meg, who shakes her head.

JACK

"Why...thank you...Jasmine...you know, we can get you tickets tomorrow night, if you'd like."

-Jasmine slowly releases the hug and stares a "really?!" stare at Jack.

JACK

"...You know...you and your husband..."

JASMINE

"....OHMYGOD!!!!IHAVETOCALLJOSIE,SHE'SGONNAFUCKINFLIPOUT...OHMIGOD!!"

-With that, Jasmine runs off, screaming "I MET THE WHITE STRIPES!!!" Watts slowly rubs his temples as Jack and Meg stare at him. Watts looks up at them.

WATTS

"...She's...she's had a rough couple of months..."

-FADE TO BLACK-

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

We enjoy the sounds of “I Like” by Katy Rose before the logo HITS THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

ultimatelogohd.jpg

Fireworks FIRE and it WORKS! AMAZING~!

fireworks.jpg

We cut to your favorite announce team and mine, TRRRRRR-IPLE CEEE~!~!1omglol

COLE

Folks WELCOME to HELDDOWN~!

COACH

You seem into it, Mikey!

COLE

You bet your lily ass!

COACH

Hey!

CABOOSE

Haha. Fans, it's gonna be a wild night, and let's kick it off with an announcement from our Chairman, Mr. Bill Watts.

The cameras cut to the ring, where "Cowboy" Bill stands in the ring with the OAOAST World Championship.

CABOOSE

Wait, why does Bill have the belt?

Watts clears his throat.

WATTS

First of all, I'd like to thank all of our fans for coming out tonight! We're going to put on a great show!!

"YEAH!!!"

CABOOSE

Simps.

WATTS

However, as it turns out, I have a bit of bad news. Last week, you all saw the condition of Hoff as we went off of the air. As it turns out, the head wounds were not serious, and after some stitches, Mr. Hoff is in stable condition. However, the damage to his knee was far more extensive. As a result, Hoff has some damage to his ligaments which, while not career-threatening, will keep him out of action for a couple of months.

COLE

My God...

CABOOSE

NO!!

WATTS

Therefore, I have been forced to make the unfortunate call to strip Hoff of the OAOAST title and declare it vacant.

COACH

WHOA!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

COLE

Not a popular--

CABOOSE

NOOOOO!!! NO!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! DAMMIT, MY DREAM!!!

COLE

YOUR dream?!? What about Hoff?

CABOOSE

my dream......

Caboose weeps as Bill continues to speak.

WATTS

I know this is not a popular decision, but it is what is best for the company. And I promise, when Hoff gets back to the ring, he WILL get a shot at the OAOAST Championship!

A small cheer goes up.

COLE

Well, small comfort for Hoff, no doubt!

COACH

Cole, it's looking more and more like someone put a hit on Hoff.

WATTS

And, rest assured, when we find Hoff's assailant, who cowardly attacked him from behind, we WILL bring that person to justice. But, on a higher note, I do have one more announcement.

COACH

Ooh!

WATTS

To decide the vacant championship, at Thanksgiving Star Wars, we will be having an ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH!!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!!!!"

COLE

All right!!

COACH

Hey!!

CABOOSE

my dream......

WATTS

In that match, will be: CRYSTAL...

"YEAH!!!!"

WATTS

The Round Robin winner, DREK STONE...

"BOOOO!"

CABOOSE

.........Drek?

Caboose looks up, with a glimmer of hope in his eye.

WATTS

SLY SOMMERS....

"YEAH!!!!"

WATTS

The HI-YAH World Champ, RAGDOLL....

"BOOOOO!"

WATTS

A man who put on one hell of a losing effort at World Without End, CHRIS STEVENS....

"BOOOOOO"

WATTS

And....Hoff's replacement...to be named later. Thank you all...and have a great night!

Watts walks down the aisle and out as we cut back to 3-C.

CABOOSE

Drek....

COACH

Think of it this way, Boo-boo. Now you only have one guy to cheer for.

CABOOSE

Drek....I like Drek....

COLE

Well who do you think the sixth man will be, Coach?

COACH

Well as it turns out I heard a rumor that it might be...PANTHER!!

COLE

WHOA!!!!

CABOOSE

DREK!!!

COACH

No, Panther.

COLE

No, I mean Drek! He's my guy! THE NEXT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, OH YEAH~!!

COLE

Well we-- wait, I've got word that there's a commotion in the back!!

The scene cuts to the back, where Drek Stone stands over a monitor!!

DREK

PANTHER?!

COLE

Uh-oh, Coach, I think you pissed him off!

COACH

Whoops...

Drek's face glows red as he seethes at the monitor.

DREK

PANTHER?!?!?

COLE

Oh, my...

Drek grabs a chair and THROWS IT INTO THE WALL!! He grabs the MONITOR and SMASHES it on the floor!!

COACH

DAYUM~!

DREK

Panther...Panther...we'll see about this.

Drek walks off down a hallway.

COLE

Folks, we'll be right back!

*cut to commercial*

(They return from commercial break.)

(They have footage of US Military Servicemen playing in the background as The Mad Cappa has a voiceover.)

"Today is a day to thank the people who has given their best years to the service. There are numerous soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, and coast guardsmen out there as we speak, sacrificing their lives, time to be with their loved ones, all for the right to defend your freedom. Today is Veterans Day. Take some time out and thank them. Who knows, it might make them feel better, knowing you care."

(The HD logo scrolls as we cut back to Triple C)

COLE

Well, that’s just great. Anyway, folks, let’s get down to the ring for…

???

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!

*Drek Stone steps out through the curtains with a scowl on his face. The fans immediately respond with a passionate series of boos, but Drek shoots back a look of disgust. He stands at the top of the ramp for a few seconds, then points his finger angrily at Michael Cole*

DREK

Cole, I would suggest shutting your mouth NOW! This show will NOT continue….

“BOOOOOOOO!”

DREK

This show will NOT continue until we mention the injustice that has gone on here TONIGHT!

*Immediately, the booing manages to get even louder*

DREK

Do you people realize how much punishment I had to go through in the Round Robin match? I had to wrestle EVERY week. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I had to come out here and put it all out on the line. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I took everything that had been dished out at me and I CONQUERED IT ALL! Panther! Gunner! Blurricane! Cappa! Rodez! I went through them all - without ONE BREAK! And what was my reward? What did I get in return for this?!

CABOOSE

Drek….don’t say it. You’ll break my heart.

DREK

I’M BEING FORCED TO SHARE MY MAIN EVENT TITLE SHOT WITH FIVE OTHER PEOPLE!! THIS IS FRIGGIN DISGUSTING!

*The fans let out a loud cheer, but Drek isn’t going to have any of that*

DREK

Shut up! SHUT UP!

*Despite Drek’s screams to quiet down, the crowd gets even louder*

DREK

People, I am telling you. Do not test me. DO NOT TEST YOUR ROUND ROBIN WINNER! I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS! QUIET DOWN!

*The pops get even higher until the building starts to reach a fever-pitch of cheers*

DREK

Okay, you know what……cheer. CHEER!! GO AHEAD!!! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!!! GET IT ALL OUT!!

*Immediately, the cheering subsides and the arena gets relatively quiet once again*

DREK

You people are so predictable. Almost as predictable as the OAOAST suits that are forcing me into this. Forcing me into something I shouldn’t have to deal with. Sly Sommers? What in the world has he ever done? Folks, it’s easy to earn the distinction as the federation’s BIGGEST CHOKER! THIS DOESN’T MEAN HE SHOULD GET A REWARD FOR IT!

“BOOOOOOO!”

DREK

No. No. It’s true! He couldn’t put away Zack Malibu to get the OAOAST Heavyweight Title. He couldn’t put away Crystal to get the OAOAST Heavyweight Title. He couldn’t break apart the chains of mediocrity - AND THIS IS MY FAULT?! I’M BEING FORCED TO SHARE MY TITLE SHOT WITH SLY, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE’S NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET IT DONE?! Oh, but I’m not done yet!

CABOOSE

That’s right, guys. He’s not done yet. Get ready for this.

DREK

Then we have Crystal. The great wicked witch of the OAOAST. The most overrated BITCH to ever step into this federation. She lost the title belt two months after she won it. TWO MONTHS! Does she realize that she has quickly become the running joke of the locker room? Titles pass by her almost as quickly as men.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH!”

*Suddenly, a chant of “CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!” starts to boom throughout the arena.*

DREK

Oh, I’m sorry if I’m the one here that’s gotta be honest. Crystal, you got lucky against me that one time. That’s all it was. Because, as you proved at World Without End, you don’t have the skill to be a champion here. You beat a weakened Zack Malibu. You beat a weakened Drek Stone. And a strong Hoff put you in your place. Now, I would have suggested you trying to work your way back up the ranks…..bake a pie for Caboose, do Calvin’s laundry….do what you’re SUPPOSED to do. But where do I find you?! TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH MY TITLE SHOT!! STAY HOME, CRYSTAL! You don’t have any right to be here! Sly doesn’t have any right to be here! AND PANTHER DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO BE HERE!

“PANTHER! PANTHER!”

DREK

Don’t even get me started on this! For all the unfair stuff that has gone on tonight, this may have been the worst of them all. Panther, let me just make this short. I beat you at World Without End. I outclassed you! I overcame all the odds, I summoned up the strength to climb up that ladder……and I GRABBED THAT TITLE SHOT! NOT YOU! AND I DON’T CARE WHO THESE FANS WANT IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER - YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE THERE!

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

DREK

There’s only supposed to be ONE winner of the Round Robin Tournament. What does it say to the integrity of this federaton if I murdered you in that ladder match - and now you’re back to STEAL MY TITLE SHOT ANYWAY?! Panther, I won’t stand for it. I will not allow you to snatch the gold out of my hands. You tried making an attempt once. I had to put your punkass back into place. Well, then I’ll do it again. I WILL DO IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN! Don’t expect any mercy in the Elimination Chamber. Not one shred of mercy. Because, out of everyone in the match, you deserve to be there THE LEAST! AND I WILL PROVE THAT!

“Drek Stone Sucks! Drek Stone Sucks!”

DREK

There you go! Use insults to hide yourselves from the truth! Everyone, write this down. Write it down and store it somewhere safe. I will not allow any one of these guys to steal my title opportunity. Sly will not walk out with that belt. Crystal will not walk out with that belt. Ragdoll won’t do it. Stevens won’t do it. And most importantly, Panther will not do it. There is only one way this will go down! When the bell rings, and the Elimination Chamber starts getting hoisted above the ring, and the confetti blasters begin to go off…..there will be one man standing in the squared circle as the new OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the World. And folks, you are looking at him! Remember this, and remember it well. Nothing will stop me! They can throw any obstacle at me they want. Have five other guys muscle their ways into my title shot. I don’t care. Drek Stone WILL become the new Heavyweight Champ - and that is a promise!

*Drek nods his head slowly*

DREK

…..that is a promise.

Suddenly, the AngleTron lights up with the smiling face of "Cowboy" Bill Watts!

COLE

What the hell?

Drek GLARES at the screen. The Cowboy just smiles.

WATTS

Drek, Drek. Calm down. You're all worked up over nothing.

Drek picks up the mic.

DREK

So...you're gonna give me my shot, on my own, away from all the....FILTH?!

WATTS

Well, no.

The fans cheer as Drek's eyes go wide!!

WATTS

But I have good news for you. I did in fact speak with Panther about being Hoff's replacement, but he's otherwise occupied.

Drek crooks his head, eyeing Watts curiously.

WATTS

So, Drek, Panther will not be in the Elimination Chamber. The sixth man will be.....AXEL!!!

The fans pop HUGE!!!

COLE

What?! I thought he was burned!

CABOOSE

AXEL?! NO! COME ON!

Drek starts to protest -- but THE LIGHTS GO OUT!!

COACH

Aaah!! I'm scared!!

COLE

Me too!!

The lights come back up...and AXEL IS STARING BEHIND DREK!!! Axel, a mask covering part of his face, stands behind Drek, flashing the CRUCIFIX POSE~!

CABOOSE

Drek, behind you!! BEHIND YOU!!!

Axel quickly grabs Drek from behind, hoists him onto his shoulders, and drops him with an AXEL SLAM!! The crowd goes WILD as Axel rolls out of the ring and walks down the ramp as "Down With the Sickness" blares!!

CABOOSE

Dammit!!

Drek gets up slowly and stares at Axel, looking as angry as a man can get.

COLE

Well, Axel is in, but passionate words from Drek Stone here tonight.

CABOOSE

Cole, these were TRUE words. Truer words have never been spoken, in fact. He was cheated out of his Heavyweight Title shot, and he felt the need to really point out these injustices tonight. How could you not sympathize with him?

COLE

There’s no doubt that he earned a title shot. No one’s debating that. But no one can deny that every other man in this Elimination Chamber earned a shot as well.

CABOOSE

Not in November. Not Drek’s title shot. But I believe him. I can’t help but believe him.

COLE

All I know is that this is going to be one hell of a Main Event.

CABOOSE

Oh, it should be. And I can’t wait for the celebration when Drek walks out of the Championship. One of my dreams may have been shattered when Hoff had to give up the title. Not everything will end up in ruins. Partying will still be going on, my friends.

COLE

I’m sure there will be partying that night. Perhaps just not Drek’s party.

CABOOSE

Hey, Coach, you gonna say anything at all?

COACH

Um…..BOO-YA!

CABOOSE

Ugh, why’d I ask?

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ll be right back after this!

*Yada, yada, yada…..COMMERCIAL and so on*

The cameras open on a shot of the Thrillogy locker room. Calvin is the lone occupant, seated on a plush leather chair, looking at the floor. Calvin shakes his head, then leans back, closing his eyes and looking up at the ceiling. Calvin lets out a long, hard sigh. The door opens, prompting Cal to open his eyes and turn his head to look at the person entering. In steps Zack Malibu, flanked by Candie. Zack closes the door behind them, then looks at Calvin, who simply stares up blankly.

CALVIN

So I guess you heard.

Candie takes a seat as Zack blinks, keeping his eyes on Calvin. Zack's face is unemotive.

CALVIN

Let's cut the bullsh*t, Zack...did you do it?

Zack raises his head, donning a look of superiority. He rolls his neck, saying nothing. Calvin stares him down as he takes a seat next to Candie, facing Calvin at an angle.

CALVIN

Don't play the quiet game with me, Malibu. We may be partners but I'm not your best buddy. I want the truth, and I want it now. Did you lay him out?

Calvin's jaw clenches as he waits for an answer from Zack. The answer doesn't come. Calvin stands up, sighing, then looking at Zack incredulously.

CALVIN

You know, it should have been enough for you to be happy the belt was off of Crystal and back in the fold! You should have--

ZACK

Back in the fold?!

CALVIN

Yeah, back in the fold. In the Thrillogy. Jesus, Zack, if you weren't so single-minded we wouldn't even be in this mess! You--

ZACK (rising quickly to his feet)

You're blaming me?!

CALVIN (stepping close to Zack)

You're damn right I am.

Zack rolls his eyes and blinks as Cal stares daggers into him from point-blank range.

ZACK

I can't believe you. He goes behind my back and steals my title--

CALVIN

IT'S NOT YOUR TITLE!! Damn, man, get that through your head!! I've had it. Crystal had it. Hoff has it, or he did. The list goes on. It's not just your possession. You want to talk about being the savior, the franchise of this comapny? Then don't take one of the most dominant guys we've ever seen and put him on the shelf. You're hurting the OAOAST, you're hurting the Thrillogy, and you're hurting us. And you're hurting yourself. You lost a powerful ally, Zacky boy. Get that through your selfish head.

Calvin turns away from Zack and heads to the door.

ZACK

Calvin, I didn't do it.

Calvin pauses, and slowly turns to look at Zack.

CALVIN

I wish I could believe that.

Calvin exits the room, slamming the door behind him. Zack looks down, crestfallen. He sits on the loveseat next to Candie, who drapes an arm over him.

CANDIE

It's okay, baby. It's all right.

Candie pats Zack reassuringly on the arm...but jumps back as Zack hurls a bottle of water at the far wall. The bottle thuds off the wall and falls to the floor, spraying. Zack lays his head in his hands, not crying, but on the verge. It's all Candie can do to try to console him.

*cut to Sofa Central*

COLE

Welcome back to HeldDOWN~!. Up next, we have the debut of "Devastatin'" Danny Douglas, a rather odd fellow who came out last week and basically took offense with the entire OAOAST, but more specificially, "little, flippy guys" who he think expose the business.

COACH

Nate and Mikey Tethers, two of the flippier and skinnier guys on the roster, took exception to that comment, and decided to come out and confront the rather-flamboyant-looking individual. But, when they came down, he seemed to not want to be around them, as he ran right back up the ramp. But before he left, he challenged either one to a one-on-one bout this week on the program, and according to my notes, he's wrestling Nate Tethers RIGHT NOW!

(Cue "Roll On" by The Living End, and out comes the Tethers Bros., now sporting matching black tanktops and shiny black pants with a white-and-red triangle going down both legs and their first names on the ass. They run down to the ring, both taking a side of the aisle to slap hands with.)

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a ten-minute time limit. Introducing first, from Belleview, Michigan, weighing in at 195 pounds, accompanied to the ring by his brother Mikey, he is Nate TEEEEETHERS!

COLE

These two haven't really been able to find anything to sink their teeth into since back at Anglemania in March, when they had what was supposed to be a career-making TLC match against the Global Party Xchange...only it made the GPX into megastars and not these guys'.

COACH

They have the talent; I think they're missing something. I just don't know what.

("Who Do You Love?" starts up, and "Devastatin'" Danny Douglas comes out...with a group of OAOAST officials and a microphone.)

DANNY

Cut the music off, daddio! Now, I asked for a SINGLES match last week. One-on-one, mano-a-mano, quatro-un-quatro, MAN VERSUS BEAST, BABY! Now, I only see one wrestler out here, but I see two sad excuses for wrestlers in the ring. I only asked for one. So, Mikey baby, come on out or my crack security force'll MAKE you out!

(Nate looks around, confused. But, he begrudingly leaves the ringside area and goes to the back, surrounded by the officials that Danny brings out.)

DANNY

Now, play my music, Mr. Music Man!

(The music starts back up again, and Danny struts down to the ring, exclaiming how great he is and how horrible he thinks the fans are the entire time. He looks over at one lady in the front row and says, "Lookin' at you, it's obvious you have to have sex with these nerds to get any!" He laughs while strutting up the ring steps, and she cries.)

BUFFER

And his opponent, from Butte, Montana; weighing in at 204 pounds, he is "Devastatin'" Danny Douglas!

COLE

Well, that was a little mean!

::DING::::DING::

The bell rings, and Douglas struts around the ring for a second before telling Nate to go to center-ring. He then yells, "Let's lock up without any of those flippy-do-has, daddy!" They then go into a collar-and-elbow tie-up, before Nate shocks Danny with a headlock. But, Danny quickly shoves him off. Nate comes off the ropes and hits a shoulderblock. But, Danny has enough weight on his lower body to stay up. He giggles at Nate and tells him to try it again. Nate comes off of the ropes to Danny's right, and has to duck a punch! Nate comes off of the ropes again and leapfrogs Danny from behind. Nate springboards to the second rope and hits a turnaround armdrag!

COACH

Considering how old-school Danny's mentality is towards wrestling, Nate's high-paced, non-stop offense is going to do him very well here, I bet.

Nate kips up, as Danny stumbles back up to his feet. Nate leaps onto Danny and brings him over with a quick monkey flip! Douglas bounces off of the mat and pops up, backing himself into a corner while holding his back. He tries begging off, but isn't able to for long, as Nate leaps on him again and monkey flips him out of the corner!

COLE

Did you see Douglas get launched?

COACH

Did you see him land on his ass?

Douglas rises slowly, holding his back again. Nate speeds up his rising by pulling him up the rest of the way before Irish whipping him off to the ropes. Nate grabs Danny on his way back and hits an impressive quesadora (tilt-a-whirl backbreaker)! Nate then rolls Danny to the outside. When Danny rises to his feet dazily, Nate launches himself over the top rope and hits an amazing slingshot-over-the-top-rope flying headscissors to the floor!

COACH

WOW!

The momentum causes Danny to come to his feet quickly. He walks to the other side of the ringpost as Nate rushes in that direction, does a 619-style swing off of the ringpost and hits another flying headscissors! As the crowd cheers him on, Nate climbs onto the apron. He puts one foot in the ring in order to stop the referee's ten-count. When Danny rises to his feet, he runs and launches himself...HUGE hurricanrana that sends Danny face-first into the guardrail!

COLE

I think we're seeing a tornado coming through...

Nate slides back into the ring and grabs onto the top rope. Danny turns around, holding his face in pain, as Nate springboards to the top rope and hits an AMAZING flying hurricanrana! Nate shakes the fall off and slaps some hands with the fans as his adreneline is rushing quite high. When Douglas stumbles to his feet, Nate runs, leaps onto the ringsteps, and leaps back off with a rana that sends Danny right back where they started the series of headscissors!

COACH

We just went "Around the Ring in 80 Seconds"!

COLE

Nice phrase!

COACH

Thanks!

Nate rolls Danny back into the ring and climbs to the apron. He then hits a big slingshot senton and immediately goes for the cover...

Rope Break.

Nate pulls Douglas up to a bent-over position and kicks him in the chest. Tethers then comes off of the ropes...and leaps up high enough to connect with a double-stomp to the back! Douglas goes down impactfully chest-first on the mat, causing Nate to turn him over. Nate grabs onto the top rope, launches himself up, and bounces off by the back of his knees to hit an Arabian Press!

COLE

So far, it's been NOTHING BUT the flippy, high-flying offense of Nate Tethers!

Nate goes for the cover...

Kickout.

Nate pulls Danny up and hits a sitdown slam (non-headdroppy Michinoku Driver). Tethers immediately comes to his feet and climbs to the top rope. He then goes for a frog elbow, but Danny somehow rolls away and causes Nate to miss. Both competitors stumble up to their feet, as Danny ducks a punch from Nate. Danny then reaches up and rakes Nate's eyes. The referee yells at Douglas for the dirty tactic, but Danny just turns to the crowd, laughs, and points at his brain.

COLE

Yeah, you're SOOO smart, cheating like that!

Danny then whips Nate off to the ropes. Nate comes off the ropes and walks right into a kick to the stomach. Douglas then backs up into the ropes behind him and connects with a kick to the side of the head. The force of that sends Nate down to the mat, as Danny comes off the ropes again, and hits a graceful kneedrop.

COLE

Vintage Ric Flair-style kneedrop...

COACH

Isn't his entire lifestyle vintage?

Douglas goes for the pin...

Kickout!

Danny immediately starts complaining to the referee about a "slow count", but gets the cold shoulder. Douglas pulls Nate up, and chops him. The chop just upsets Nate, as he immediately fires back with one of his own. Danny then throws another chop...but stops his hand half-way and rakes Nate's eyes again. The crowd boos, as Danny laughs and slams Nate down to the mat.

COLE

He's slowing Nate down and taking him out of his element. The old school thing isn't just a gimmick; it's a gameplan.

Douglas then places the sole of his boot on Nate's face and scrapes it across Nate's eyes. Danny pulls Nate up and applies a headlock. He then waits until the referee can't see anything in the front...and strikes Tethers in the throat with his thumb before letting go and swearing he didn't do anything. The referee half-heartedly believes him and lets it go. But, the referee freaks out when he looks down and sees that Danny's been standing on Nate's throat the whole time, shoving him off Nate immediately.

COACH

C'mon!

Danny pulls Nate up and applies a wristlock. Nate gathers his breath before performing a forward roll, kipping up, cartwheeling the other way, and reversing with an armdrag! Both competitors come up to their feet, and Douglas runs right into a hiptoss that Nate turns in mid-move into a falling reverse DDT! Nate goes for the quick pin...

Kickout!

Nate pulls Douglas up and lifts him for a slam. But, Danny slides over Nate's shoulder to escape and performs a side legsweep to send Nate down chest-first. Danny then starts repeatedly stomping Nate's leg before turning Nate over and holding down the leg with both hands. Danny pushes up off the mat and drops his knee down on Nate's leg. Danny pulls up on the heel of Nate's boot while leaning down on the side of his knee, trying to torque the knee. Nate screeches in pain, but doesn't give in.

COLE

It doesn't look impressive, yet that's GOT to be killing Nate!

Danny gets bored performing the hold, so he lets up while keeping ahold of the leg, stands up, and slams it down onto the mat hard, before strutting around like a peacock. Danny then pulls Nate up, hooks him for a side suplex while hooking the targetted leg's knee, and hits an inverted atomic drop, dropping him on the leg instead of the ass. Nate goes down while Danny keeps ahold of the leg, and goes right into a spinning toe hold attempt. But, Nate shoves him off in the middle of the first rotation with his foot and sends him shoulder-first into the ringpost!

COACH

Classic reversal there!

Nate comes to his feet and shakes off his leg before lifting Danny, who's holding his shoulder in the corner, in an electric chair. Nate uses that to seat Danny on the top turnbuckle, facing the crowd. Nate then climbs up top and goes for a Super Russian Legsweep. But, Danny snaps out of his oblivion for a second to elbow his way out before shoving Nate down to the mat.

COLE

That was a close one.

Danny then climbs down to the second rope and turns around. Douglas comes off the second rope and connects with a front elbow drop. He immediately goes for the cover...

Kickout!

Danny immediately pulls Nate up and delivers an uppercut that sends Nate back into the corner behind him. Douglas denies aiming for the throat when the referee asks him. Douglas then throws Nate with a crooked Irish whip, sending him from the corner to the ropes. Nate comes off the ropes and runs right into a back elbow. Douglas falls down on him for the pin...

Kickout!

As soon as Nate kicks out, Douglas clamps on a chinlock, attempting to wear Nate down. The crowd slowly comes together in rhythmic clapping, trying to rally behind Nate to give him the moral support to get him out of this predicament. Nate gains some energy from the crowd's encouragement, and starts stomping his feet along with the clapping. He sits up, as Danny looks at him in disbelief. The crowd's cheers expand more as Nate comes up to one feet, denying Danny any chance to drag him back down to the mat. Nate comes back to a full standing position, and connects with three repeated elbows to the stomach, causing Danny to loosen up and let him go...

COLE

He's out!

...before Danny grabs him by the hair and pulls him back in for a standing sleeperhold. Douglas laughs out loud as he cranks in the wear-down hold...until Nate reaches up, grabs Danny's head, and brings him down with a jawbreaker! Both competitors are down, and the referee is starting a ten-count...

1!

2!

3!

4!...Nate's crawling around while Danny's sitting in a corner...

5!

6!...Nate's on one knee while Danny's leaning on the middle rope...

7!

EIG...

Both are up! Danny charges at Nate with a punch, but Nate blocks and connects with a jab that slightly phases Danny. Danny goes for another punch, but he gets blocked and jabbed again. The same thing happens twice more before Danny goes walking back into the ropes, looking to be almost begging off again. But, Nate won't let up, as he immediately sends Douglas off with an Irish whip. Danny comes off of the ropes...and runs right into an old school Frankensteiner! Nate hooks the legs...

1!

2!

Kickout!

Nate pulls Douglas up and whips him off to the ropes again. Danny bounces off and runs right into a high back-body drop! Danny pops back onto his feet, screaming and holding his back in pain. He turns around and Nate lifts him for a slam...and drops him with a Sudden Impact Backbreaker (slam swung into Rock Bottom across knee)! But, Nate chooses to go to the apron instead of go for the pin, hops up top, and hits an awesome springboard swanton! He goes for the cover...

KICKOUT!

Nate pounds the mat in anger after the kickout. He then gets up and climbs to the top rope. He waits, perched on the top turnbuckle like an eagle, as Danny slowly but surely gets to his feet. Douglas gets to his feet after about ten-to-fifteen seconds of waiting, stumbling around like a drunk man. Nate launches off the top rope with a missile dropkick...but Danny pulls the referee in the way, and he gets knocked out with it!

COACH

What a lowlife!

COLE

That's despicable!

Nate immediately tries to wake up the referee, but Danny forearms him in the back. Douglas pulls Nate up and hooks him for a DDT. But, Nate punches Danny in the gut repeatedly before pulling his head out. Nate lifts Danny up for a torture rack...and hits a sitdown Rack Bomb! He holds Douglas down as the crowd counts all the way to eight, but there's no referee to count the fall!

COLE

He could have won three times by now!

Nate lets go of the pin and crawls over to the referee, trying to awaken him. While this is going on, Douglas wakes up from his stupor and, while still down, pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of his tights. Nate finally gets the referee to respond to him, and turns around as the ref is crawling to his feet. Nate turns around, pulls Danny up...and gets nailed square in the jaw with a brass knux shot! Danny shoves the illegal object down his tights, and goes for the pin...

THREE!

BUFFER

Your winner of the contest, "Devastatin'" Danny Douglas!

Douglas immediately rolls out of the ring and demands that the referee raises his hand, which he does. Douglas then struts backwards, with both arms up, holding up a double peace sign, with a huge grin on his face.

COLE

Wait a damned minute here! That was as illegal as living in America without a green card!

COACH

That was Michael Cole, further distancing us from our Hispanic audience...

COLE

Seriously Coachman, Douglas has absolutely no reason to be proud of this victory whatsoever! He knocked the man out with a pair of brass knuckles after basically being dominated for the course of the contest!

COACH

He did have about thirty seconds of offense...

COLE

But not nearly enough to garner a victory! Whatever, let's go to the back!

(Cut backstage, where we see Alex Bryant walking around, in his ring gear and a black Elvis Costello t-shirt. The camera pans as he stops, and we see him checking the dry erase board where all of tonight's matches and segments are posted. When he doesn't see his name anywhere, he shoves the board over and screams.)

ALEX

WHAT THE HELL?!?! I go for being an uncrowned international demi-god to not even being booked on my home promotion's TV show! I even got geared up!

(Just then, Jonas Smith, the Malibu trainee/referee who Alex has been abusing for the past few weeks, passes by...)

ALEX

Wait a second...

Alex turns around and tackles Jonas! Bryant looks like a man snapped, stomping a hole into Bryant with a deranged look in his eye. Alex grabs Smith by the hair and repeatedly slams his face onto the concrete floor. He then applies an especially-painful-looking Border City Stretch, bridging his entire body instead of yanking back from a seated position! A sea of officials and security guards come rushing over, yanking Bryant off of Jonas. They have to literally carry Alex above their heads, like almost a mosh pit, as a few more officials stay back and check on Smith.

ALEX

That'll teach you people! No more oversights for me!

(Cut to something...how bout a COMMERCIAL~?)

In a world full of posers, phonies, and pure wannabees,

there finally emerges a group

which has come to set the record straight.

so, all you suckers better recognize, ya heard

can you say uhhh na na na na...

The crowd erupt as we return to HeldDOWN~!, just in time to see the OAOAST World Tag Team Champions The Global Party Exchange bounce out onto the stage, the lights spazzing out around them as the beat takes over them. Both have their Tag Title belts strapped proudly around their waists, as they both dance down the rampway and towards the ring.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, this following contest is the Sudden Death, Triple Threat Match for the OAOAST X-Division Championship! Introducing first at this time, challengers one and two. Together they are the reigning OAOAST World Tag Team Champions! First, weighing one hundred and ninety two pounds and hailing from HOTlanta, Georgia...SCOTTYYYYY STAAAATIIICCC!!! And challenger two, weighing two hundred fifteen pounds. He hails from the 313, Detroit, Michigan...this is JOHHHNYYY "JAAAAAAAMMM" JAAAACKSOOONNN!!! And together they are...THE GLOBAL PARTY EXCHAAAAANGEEE!!!

The GPX slide as a unit into the ring, leaping to adjacent turnbuckle and body popping to the beat of "Make Her Say", with most of the crowd attempting to do the same. Attempting being the key word.

COLE

Yes, welcome back to HeldDOWN~! folks, where it's time for a little X-Division action. And as you can see, the Tag Team Champions are ready to go! Coach, you ready?

COACH

*bodypops*

COLE

Surf's up!

Both GPXers leap from the buckles, unstrapping their title belts and exchanging them before putting them back on (!?!) Meanwhile, the music and wacked out lights have ceased, leaving the arena silent except only for a small "GPX" chant which is beginning to get going.

*GONG!*

Just as the opening to Kool And The Gang's "Jungle Boogie" brings the crowd to their feet!

"GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!"

GPX dance along with the music, as Leon Rodez bounds out through the curtains with the X-Title laid over his shoulder...complete with new "LEON RODEZ" nameplate. Rodez stops, smiling widely as he raises the belt in the air, soaking up the cheers of the fans.

BUFFER

And their opponent. From Grand Rapids, Michigan...he weighs in at two hundred and eight pounds and is the current, reigning, and defending OAOAST X-Division Champion of the WOOOOOOORRRLD! "SILKY SMOOOOTH"... LEEEEEOOONN... RRROOODEEZZZZZ!!!

Rodez reaches the ring, rolling in and again raises the championship belt into the air. Passing it to the ref, Rodez then removes his robe and dumps it into the arms of one of the ringcrew. Watching on, GPX begins to run over strategy it seems, as Rodez goes through some last minute warm-ups.

COLE

Well...what are we going to see here guys? Will this be a handicap match in all but name, or will the World Tag Team Champions go at it?

CABOOSE

If they both want the title, they'll have to at some point.

COACH

Agreed.

CABOOSE

The real question is, what future do the GPX have together after this match? Let's face it, if one of them wins the title...the other is going to be so bitter it'll break them apart.

COLE

Well, I don't know. These two are best friends. They haven't let women come between them...

COACH

Oh, I'm sure they have...if ya know what I mean. BA-ZINGA~!

Rodez is now suitably prepared, bouncing into the centre of the ring. Quickly the GPX huddle is broken, the Tag Champs slapping hands before Jackson goes off to the left. Static sticks in position meanwhile, leaving Rodez with a GPXer on either side of him.

*DING DING DING*

COLE

Look at this...the GPX, surrounding Rodez.

With his eyes darting from side to side, left to right, GPX member to GPX member, Rodez cautiously begins to move forwards with his arm out-stretched, ready to grab a hold on either opponent should they attack. Together both Static and Jackson inch over, Jackson locking in on Rodez's right hand with a test of strength. As he does so, Static does the same on the other side...leaving Rodez in two seperate strength tests. It doesn't take long for the pain to set in, with the GPX getting control and bending back Rodez's hands. Until he's at the point of dropping to his knees. At which point, GPX start to make Rodez dance with them!

CABOOSE

Oh for crying out loud...

COLE

A little Liquid Jam action!

Looking bemused, Rodez glances at both of the GPX...as suddenly, two clotheslines fly at him. Rodez ducks both though, running off the ropes and nailing the GPX with a double flying clothesline! Static is quickly up, running straight into a clothesline. And Jackson does the same. Quickly Rodez grabs Static and wisely dumps him through the ropes and to the floor, before going after Jackson. Johnny catches him with a shot to the gut though, quickly following it up with a kneelift. Rodez stumbles back a step as Jackson hits the ropes, flying back with a crossbody block...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Rodez.

Hopping back to his feet, Jackson grabs Rodez as he does the same. A quick irish whip sends Rodez flying across the ring, but he manages to gain control of his run in time to baseball slide into Static on the floor. Rodez scrambles back to his feet, as Jackson runs over. He gets caught though, lifted into the air and brought down into an inverted atomic drop! With a groan, Jackson favours his 'area' while Rodez again rushes past and off the ropes. As he comes back though, Johnny ducks his head and backdrops Rodez, who lands on the apron. Meanwhile, Static has pulled himself up on the floor and grabs Rodez by the leg...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...allowing Johnny to hit a chop.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...and another. Rodez slumps into the ropes while Static slides into the ring...

*SLA - SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...and GPX connect with a DOUBLE chop. Rodez gasps and clutches his chest while Jackson hooks him for a suplex. Static quickly backs off as Jackson heaves, bringing Rodez in over the top...and as Rodez comes in, he lands hard across the knee of Static!

"OOOOOOOHHH!!!"

COLE

There's the teamwork of the Tag Champions!

Grimacing, Rodez clutches his spine as Static is given a hand back to his feet by Jackson. Both GPXers look down on Rodez who is still favouring his back, looking to be in a lot of pain...and give a nod to each other before pulling Rodez up. Quickly Jackson hits a knee to the gut and jabs Rodez, who staggers over into a jab from Static, and back into another from Jackson. Resembling a pinball, Rodez takes another jab from Static and yet another from Jackson, before Scotty suddenly rushes off the ropes. Quickly Jackson takes a hold of Rodez's shorts to keep him in place, as Static suddenly twirls through the air and nails an unorthodox spinning front kick that sends Rodez stumbling back into the ropes. Hitting the middle strand, Rodez bounces to his feet again and gets clotheslined down by Jackson.

COACH

There's a reason why these boys are Tag Team Champions. You may be right Mickey, this may be a handicap match.

CABOOSE

But they have to fight eventually. They can't BOTH win the belt.

Quickly the GPX both reach down and grab a handful of Rodez's hair each, pulling him from the canvas. A double irish whip sends Rodez across the ring, back into a double clothesline. Rodez lands, as Static runs off the ropes. As he charges back, Jackson ducks down and backdrops his tag partner, flipping him around the side so he lands on Rodez with a twisting splash. Jackson loves it and fires up the crowd, while Static hooks a leg behind his back...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

Jackson turns around and doesn't seem too bothered with Scotty's attempts to win the match..for now. Pulling up Rodez, Static pushes him forward and into a smoothly executed belly to belly suplex. Jackson pulls up before making a pin though, telling Scotty to hit the ropes again. He does and they go the same route as before. Only this time, Rodez moves out of the way and Static hits the mat chest first...while Rodez double-leg takedowns Jackson, sending him face-first to the canvas. Jackson bounces back up and clutches his face, while Rodez lines him up and nails a dropkick.

COLE

And now, the X-Division Champion is trying to fight back...don't count him out. Even two against one, this kid has a huge heart.

Quickly Rodez hits the ropes again, coming back towards both GPXers who are just standing. Jackson drops down, as does Static behind him. Rodez hurdles both in turn, rebounding off the ropes...and hurdling both again. Still Rodez keeps on running, as this time Jackson leapfrogs him...and Static leapfrogs him too. Rodez rebounds again, with Static this time back-leapfrogging Rodez. Jackson does the same. But, Jackson gets caught on Rodez's shoulders, in electric chair position. A quick turn from Rodez moves him around to face Static who seems shocked at his partner's predicament...and even more shocked, as Rodez pushes Jackson from off his shoulders and sends him crashing into Static, both the Tag Champs clocking heads and collapsing to the canvas!

"RRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The crowd erupt for the high-tempo exchange and especially for Rodez, who is the only one of the three left standing. At least for a few moments, before Jackson pulls himself back up. He staggers into a right hand...and a second...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...and a knifedge chop. Johnny "Jam" is rocked, allowing Rodez to pull him forwards by the arms and spike him to the canvas with a lightning quick DDT! Scotty Static is quickly back to his feet and he catches Rodez from behind, hopping over Rodez and pulling him over to the canvas with an armdrag variation. Rodez rolls through and gets back to his feet, waiting for Static to run in before raising a boot...catching Static in the gut. With his opponent bent over, Rodez hooks up both of his arms, ready for a tiger driver. But Static frees one arm quickly, spinning behind the champ with a half nelson locked on. Rodez escapes that though, into a half nelson of his own, before whipping Static around...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...into a chop, just as Jackson staggers over.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...into a chop too. Both of the GPX are left gasping for air now, as Rodez stands between them before diving backwards, legs splayed...with each of his heels smacking one of the GPX in the forehead and dropping them to the canvas. With them both down, Rodez covers Static...

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

CABOOSE

Broken up by Jackson. That's the advantage of having a partner in the ring with you...but, it'll eventually be GPX's disadvantage too.

Jackson drags Rodez to his feet, firing punches across the head of the champion until he finds himself back in the corner. Static is just now pulling himself up, Jackson giving him a shout out as he looks to whip Rodez towards him. Only for Rodez to counter the whip. Jackson hurtles towards his partner, but just as they look set to collide, they lock arms and dossey-do around...and start dancing!

"YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Their dance is cut short however as Rodez charges in, the GPX ducking a double clothesline and both boot Rodez in the gut. Over doubles Rodez, with the Tag Champions giving a quick word to each other before Jackson takes the champion back into a reverse front facelock. Before he drops though, Static stops Jackson...grabbing Rodez's legs from under him and pulling them up into the air, before dropping to the canvas with Rodez and Jackson, Rodez getting nailed with an inverted DDT/sitout powerbomb combo!

COLE

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that move before in my life!

CABOOSE

Goofy as they are, these kids are inventive...you have to give them that.

With the champion down, the GPX are now at a loss as to what to do. Until Jackson whispers something to Static, who gives the thumbs up and pulls Rodez to his feet.

"CHAIN

LETTER!

BABAAAAAAYYYY!!!"

COLE

Well, they're calling for it.

CABOOSE

I hate it when people do that.

COLE

Why?

CABOOSE

Come on Michael. If I were to say 'Cole, I'm going to punch you in the face now', you know to duck. It's the stupidest thing you can do...telling someone your next move.

With Rodez up but looking seriously groggy, Static throws him over to Jackson, who quickly pulls Rodez down into powerbomb position. Static and Jackson nod to each other, before Jackson picks Rodez up...

...but he escapes from the powerbomb and lands on his feet! A right hand rocks Jackson, before Static runs into a mule kick into the gut. Rodez then backs Jackson up and irish whips him forward, into Static who reacts instinctively and backdrops his partner! The first thing Static then sees is Rodez and, after a good few seconds, it all finally clicks and Static curses, turning around to apologise to Jackson...but getting schoolboyed by Rodez!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Static rolls to his feet and charges at Rodez, who catches a crossbody attempt and throws Static over his head with a table-top suplex, complete with floatover. But Jackson pulls Rodez by the leg before he can even attempt a pin, dropping an elbow into the small of Rodez's back!

COACH

See, how can anybody fight the Tag Team Champions two on one and expect to win?

CABOOSE

I stand by the prediction. Eventually, the GPX will implode.

Pulling Rodez to his feet again, Jackson sees his partner is still down and decides that now is the time, locking up the champion in a pumphandle position...pulling the arm through and lifting Rodez up for the Beat Drop. However, Rodez floats over the back of Johnny "Jam", escaping the move. Around whips Jackson with a roaring elbow attempt, ducked by Rodez and leading into a back suplex. Rolling out of the ring, Jackson has a hold of his head and seems to be in need of a break. But he's not in luck, as Rodez follows out to the apron and waits for Triple J to turn around, before diving off of the apron, taking out Jackson on the way down. As they hit the concrete meanwhile, Scotty Static is up and crouched, ready to dive. Rodez drags himself up as Static suddenly sprints across the ring, before sprinting back...ducking through the middle rope and somersaulting out onto Rodez, causing both men to career back into the barricade!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

TOPÉ CON HILÓ!!!

CABOOSE

Tremendous move!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Pulling himself up, Static walks around ringside gingerly courtesy of his collission with the barricade, pulling Rodez away from the front rowers who are slapping him on the back and giving him encouragement. Rodez gets thrown into the ring, as Static climbs to the apron...and then, the top rope. Pulling himself up, Rodez is wobbly, staggering around...

...and getting wiped out, cannonball style by the balled up body of Scotty Static! Jackson is just rolling into the ring now, as Static makes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

COLE

This is where Scotty Static is at his most dangerous. When he gets to show off those aerial tactics.

CABOOSE

In other words, he's a spot monkey.

COLE

Call it what you will...it works.

Together the GPX pull Rodez off the canvas, regrouping themselves as they start to offload with right hands alternately. The rights begins to stagger Rodez, and after about the seventh, his legs can no longer hold his weight and he falls to a seated position. Jackson pulls him back up though, before the GPX irish whip Rodez into the ropes. Wearily Rodez looks for a double clothesline, but Jackson and Static catch an arm each...picking Rodez up by those arms, before dropping him RIGHT ON HIS GOD-DAMN HEAD!!!

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

T-GIMMICK! That's the T-Gimmick, made famous by...erm...another party loving tag team.

Slumping from his landing position onto his back, Rodez is out and it looks like we may have a new X-Division Champion about to be crowned...Static knowing it, and preparing to make a cover. But Jackson stops him!

COACH

Uh oh...

CABOOSE

Here we go. It's going to explode! They're going to come to blo...what the fu...

The crowd are now roaring with laughter, as the GPX have come up with a way to decide who gets the pinfall...the immortal rock, paper, scissors~! Both men reveal, with Jackson getting 'rock' and Static the same. So they reset and re-reveal, Jackson sticking with 'rock' while Static plumps for 'paper', thus winning. After a quick celebration dance, Static realises where he is and quickly bends down to make the cover...

*SMACK!*

...but Rodez shoots his right leg up, catching Static in the head and KOing him instantly! With a shrug of the shoulders, Jackson quickly runs over to replace him, but gets caught in a small package!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

COLE

Woah! Leon Rodez nearly stole it there!

CABOOSE

I still can't believe they were playing rock, paper, scissors. What a pair of goofs.

Jackson and Rodez are quickly back up, Rodez still feeling the effects of the T-Gimmick and stumbling aimlessly into a boot to the gut from Jackson, who then locks on a side headlock. Quickly pushing off, Rodez swings at Jackson as he runs back. But he ducks behind Rodez, wrapping on a waistlock and german suplexing Rodez right over, right onto his...

...feet!?! Yes! Rodez lands on his feet, waiting for Johnny "Jam" to get back up. He does, getting clotheslined down as he turns around. Jackson pulls himself back up again...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...this time getting chopped.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...twice.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...three times.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...four times!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...FIVE TIMES!

COLE

God, what stinging knifedge chops!

Gasping for breath, the increasingly desperate Johnny "Jam" suddenly charges, catching Rodez unawares and shoulder blocking Rodez backwards. As Rodez stumbles away Johnny looks to hit the opposite ropes, but doesn't reckon on Scotty Static being back up to roll Rodez up into a pinning predicament...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Jackson looks distinctly surprised as Static gets back up, hooking Rodez in a front facelock to haul him back up from the canvas. Rodez manages to push Static off though, into Jackson who pretty much catches his partner. Quickly Rodez leaps from the mat though, dropkicking Static and causing his head to snap back, clocking Jackson's head as it does and causing both men to slump the canvas. Meanwhile, Rodez has left the ring and is climbing the turnbuckles.

COLE

Here we go! Rodez may be looking for that 450, Because The Lady Loves.

COACH

What...on both of them!?!

COLE

I guess so!

Static is face down on the mat, Jackson laying directly next to him staring at the lights as Rodez reaches the top and gives a signal to the crowd. Standing tall on the top, Rodez steadies himself for a moment. Neither GPXer seems to be moving, so Rodez springs off and rotates through the 450...

...AND CONNECTS...

...on Jackson! But Static had rolled out of the ring and subsequently the way. Meanwhile, Rodez hooks a leg and makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

"THREEEEEE!"

COLE

NO, STATIC BREAKS UP THE PIN!

The referee confirms that it was just two, to a rather mixed reaction from the crowd. Meanwhile, Static has Rodez by the hair and is dragging him into the centre of the ring, into piledriver position. Picking up Rodez with some difficulty, Static has Rodez up and over his shoulder hanging precariously and looking for some way to escape the hold, but can't. Jackson is still down, as Static turns into the centre of the ring, flipping Rodez forward and dropping him off his shoulder, into a DDT! Now, it's Static who makes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

"OOOOOHHHHHH!"

Static slams his fists into the mat in frustration, but soon calms himself down and gets back to his feet. Both Rodez and Jackson remain down and some reason, Static turns away from Rodez and goes over to his partner, checking if he's okay. In the meantime, the X-Division Champion is fighting back to his feet.

CABOOSE

See, this is where having a partner is a dis-advantage. If Jackson wasn't Static's partner, Static would still be on the offensive instead of playing nursey.

Having checked on his partner and gotten a rather meek thumbs up, Static turns back around and sees Rodez getting back to his feet so runs over. A clubbing forearm rocks Rodez but he manages to stay on his feet somehow, so Static whips Rodez into the ropes. Static quickly hits the opposite set and dives at Rodez as he comes back. But Rodez ducks the crossbody, causing Static to hit the canvas face-first. Putting the brakes on, Rodez now charges back at Static, but changes his mind mid-way...hurdling over Static and catching Jackson with a clothesline as he reaches his feet, flipping him up and over the top, to the apron. Meanwhile, Static is back up. Turning around, Rodez gets nailed with a kick from Static...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!"

...and a knifedge chop. Static then pushes Rodez away before grabbing the top rope, slingshotting Jackson over the top and into Rodez with a clothesline!

COLE

More teamwork from the Tag Champs, but still they need to decide how to put away Rodez.

Static quickly scoops Rodez off the canvas and backs him into the corner, connecting with a series of quick punches before sending Rodez across the ring with an irish whip...but Rodez baseball slides underneath a Johnny "Jam" dropkick. Static helps his tag partner back up, only for Rodez to run in towards the two GPXers. Again they catch the arms and again look to hit the T-Gimmick, but this time Rodez slips free and drops both men with DDTs on the way down!!!

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHH!"

The split crowd cheer wildly for the show of athleticism, while Rodez pulls himself up to his feet and calls for the end of the match. First to get up is Static, running headlong at Rodez but getting hiptossed over and brought down into the Shoop Shoop, Shady Scoop Loop...screwing up Static's back something good. Meanwhile, Jackson is up. Rodez smacks the spit out of his mouth with a right hand, before pulling in Jackson for a jab!

A jab!

A third jab!

A fourth!

And a fifth!

COACH

Rodez's mama is tellin' him...so he's gotta do it...

Rodez turns out towards the crowd and quickly blows them a kiss before whipping back around...

...but Jackson ducks the backbrain kick! Rodez scrambles back to a vertical base as Jackson charges, swinging and missing with a lariat. Back around turns Johnny "Jam" and he gets booted in the gut, pulled in and dropped with a quick DDT. Jackson is dazed, with no chance to even get a breather on the canvas as Rodez quickly pushes Jackson and rolls him out onto the apron and out of the way. Static is back up, clutching his ribs. Over he staggers but he gets caught and nailed with a right hand...before Rodez sprints across the ring and baseball slides into Jackson, sending him sprawling out to the floor. Rodez then scrambles back to his feet, with Static again staggering over with his fists clenched. But before he can fire off a right hand, Rodez catches Static coming in and drop-toe-holds him to the canvas. Static bounces off of the mat, with Rodez quickly stepping over the leg and locking in the cravaté around Scotty's head!

COLE

THE CHICK MAGNET!

Shock overcomes Static as soon as the hold is locked in, with Rodez pulling back with all his might on the head of the GPXer within his grip. Still Jackson is on the outside, taking forever to pull himself up on the floor...dazed. Which leaves Scotty all alone, having to fight the hold himself. Scotty inches forward, clawing, fighting...reaching for the ropes. Desperation is setting in. So is the pain.

Static inches forward a little, the ropes getting a little nearer...and so is Johnny Jackson, trying to roll back into the ring to lend some assistance...

*TAP TAP TAP!*

"YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

This one is over!

*DING DING DING*

Instantly releasing the hold, the smiling Rodez rolls off of Static and to his knees...clearly feeling the effects of the match, but with enough left in him to salute the crowd as his belt is fetched. Jackson has just gotten into the ring, mere seconds too late to save his partner.

BUFFER

Your winner of the match, and STILL OAOAST X-Division Champion! "SILKY SMOOTH" LEEEEON RRROOOOODDEEZZZZ!!!

Taking the belt from the referee, Rodez pulls himself up and slowly walks over to one corner of the ring to climb the turnbuckles, blowing out a kiss to the crowd. Across the ring meanwhile, Static continues to hold his back in pain...Jackson checking that he's okay. Rodez jumps down from the buckles, looking over at the GPX and wiping the smile off his face. Jackson quickly gets up to his feet to meet him and without need to say a word, the two men extend a hand and shake to another cheer from the crowd. Static, from a seated position, shakes Leon's hand too. Job done, Rodez leaves the ring and raises the belt in the air to cheers. Meanwhile, the GPX are handed their titles...a mere consolation for the night.

COLE

Well, Rodez comes out on top again. Some effort to beat the Tag Team Champions, whatever the setting.

COACH

Indeed. The kid did good.

COLE

And the GPX stayed together, despite your predictions 'Nostra-Boose-us'.

CABOOSE

That's because they're too DUMB to know when to fight each other! They were playing rock, paper, scissors for crying out loud! I'm actually glad Rodez won tonight.

COLE

Really?

CABOOSE

...nah. Come to think of it, I'm more indifferent than glad. What's next?

COLE

Well, I think there's some commotion outside of the building...

*cut to the outside*

Outside, a cameraman stands virtually alone, taking outdoor shots of the arena. Suddenly, from over his shoulder he hears a few semi-familiar voices.

“We aren’t that far from the arena, we can walk…yeah, good job, stupid!”

“Oh shut up, you were wanting to take a taxi!”

”SO?”

“Those guys know English like you know fashion sense!”

The cameraman spins his camera to catch Chris and James hurrying across the parking lot, still bickering the whole way. Chris is the first to notice the camera and nearly wets his pants, rushing over with glee. The cameraman is screwed.

”Hey, you with the OAOAST?”

“Yeah. Duh.”

“Great. Us too!” Chris beams, but the cameraman doesn’t believe him.

“Sure you are…then why weren’t you at the show last week.” Chris turns and points at James.

“This moron bought the wrong bus tickets, and we ended up in BRANSON, MISSOURI!!!” This gets James in Chris’ face.

“That’s your fault, not mine!”

“What? YOU’RE the one that bought the freakin’ tickets!”

“Well we could have just flown, but NOOOOOOO! You’re afraid of air or something.”

“Those planes could crash!!”

“I hate to break it to you, but so can buses!”

“Why you little…”

“Oh, Christ…” comes the cameraman’s voice as Chris and James attack each other, falling to the ground and slapping at each other like school children. As they roll across the ground, the cameraman tries to ignore them, turning his attention back to the arena as there voices get farther and farther away.

“See you next week!” is all he can say.

*cut to commercial, just not one of those dumbass Old Navy ads, man I hate those*

We fade in on a shot of Triple C~!

COLE

Our next match features a new controversial tag team who have been the subject of rumors in major publications, against two cagey veterans, in the Rock 'n' Roll Express. The men from South Central L.A. have certainly made a lot of noise in front and behind of the camera, tonight they make their in-ring debut. I know for a fact the Board of Directors are second-guessing their decision to allow the South Central Militia to appear on OAOAST television.

COACH

Isn't "Cowboy" Bill Watts in discussion with HI-YAH officials about booking a tour for Marcellus & Whitey.

COLE

You are correct.

CABOOSE

The very thought of the old geezers in the boardroom having headaches about the S.C.M. make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. It's just like the spokesmen for the ghetto say: "Freedom of speech...Just watch whatcha say."

COACH

Didn't Ice-T say that?

CABOOSE

Ice-T wishes he still had street cred. Moe was telling me about how big of a sell out he is.

COLE

The opening notes of "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll" hits, and to a nice ovation come Ricky and Robert, the Rock 'n' Roll Express. Former NWA & Smokey Mountain Wrestling tag team champions. They made their OAOAST debut weeks ago, as a mystery team for the New New Midnight Express. In the end, the NNMX won the match but Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson showed they still have something to give.

CABOOSE

Yeah, a job.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from the Volunteer state, Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, the Rock 'n' Roll Express!

CABOOSE

Since the Rock 'n' Rolls are from the Volunteer state, wherever the hell that is...

COLE

Tennessee.

CABOOSE

Oh, my God! I should of known. Two redneck hillbillies and I couldn't put two and two together, I feel ashamed. But as I was saying, since they're from the Volunteer state, I hope they voluntarily agreed to take this beating from the South Central Militia.

COLE

I know they know what to expect from the South Central Militia, they feuded with the Gangstas in Smokey Mountain.

CABOOSE

Did they have bleach poured into their eye and pimp'd out their own kid sister? I think not.

As Ricky and Robert make their way to the ring, Marcellus "One-Eye" Wallace (a/k/a Moe) and Vincent "Whitey" Ford jump them from behind. Whitey's on top of Ricky Morton, pounding his forehead with big right hands, or as J.R. would say about every black wrestler, "those big soupbones." Moe slams Robert Gibson's head against the steel guardrail, then DOUBLE-ARM DDT'S him on the RING STEPS.

CABOOSE

Oh yeah, the P.O.S. Say it, Cole. The Piece of Shit double-arm DDT.

Moe throws Robert over the guardrail, and then joins his partner in double-teaming Ricky Morton in the ring. The S.C.M. brutalize Ricky in the corner, the referee begging them to let him out of there, but the S.C.M. continue to punch and kick Morton until slumps down against the turnbuckles. After stomping him in the corner on his chest, the S.C.M. DOUBLE POWERBOMB Morton. Moe heads to the top, while Whitey lifts Morton up for a SUPLEX. Down he goes, and off comes Moe crashing down with a BIG SPLASH. THE OUTLINE.

COACH

They're not done yet.

COLE

Just pin the man already.

CABOOSE

Moe & Whitey are feeling in the Holiday mood. They're giving earlier.

Moe with the cover.

COLE

Finally!

MOE LIFTS RICKY'S HEAD UP!

COLE

Come on!

Moe shakes his head. He signals to his partner, who nods his head. Wallace whips Morton into the ropes. Simultaneous, the S.C.M. nail Morton with their SPEAR-FLYING FOREARM COMBO, a/k/a JAILBREAK. Whitey with the flying forearm, Moe with the spear and the cover.

3!

* DING DING DING DING *

BUFFER

Here are your winners: the South Central Militia!

Public Enemy's "Don't Believe the Hype" cues up, as Moe & Whitey prance around the ring, mocking the Rock 'n' Roll Express. Cameras cut to a shot of EMTs attending to Robert Gibson, busted open, in the crowd, then cut back to the ring where Marcellus "One-Eye" Wallace has a microphone.

MOE

Cut the motherf(bleep)in' music!

The crowd BOOS.

MOE

F(bleep) all you whiney 13-year-old bitches who jack off to 'em teenbopper shows like the O.C. and all that shit! And a big F(bleep) YOU to the Board of Directors for trying to censor our voices. Me & Whitey go on the Internet after World Without End and what do we read -- yeah, you cocksuckers better believe we can read, so don't think you can jerk us around in contract talks. So what do we read? We see them pimply-faced wannabees on the 'net bitching about us. We get a call from the OAOAST saying they gots the NAACP, NCAA, NFL, whatever the hell them crying bitches are called, threatening to boycott OAOAST events. I got a question for you, Billy, or do you want me to say Mr. Watts? Either way, Bill, WHY THE F(bleep) SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THE COMPANY'S PROBLEMS? We don't care if all these groups for color people, who are supposed to be helping, not blaming all their problems on whitey -- and I don't mean Vinny -- boycott the OAOAST. We want a shot at the gold, but Watts is holding us back because we scare people.

WHITEY

Boo!

MOE

In other words, we scare the white folks who think a couple of wrestlers are gonna bust through their screens and kill 'em and do things to do that isn't right. The S.C.M. is comprised of a black man and a Mexican man -- we ought to be pushed to the top of the mountain because we'd be living proof that anybody can get something done if you put your mind, body and soul to it.

That comment gets a cheer from the crowd.

MOE

Oh yeah, cheer for us. Because in due time, you people are gonna cheer for us because we'll be cool to love. We'll be on Oprah and Montel Williams, with all that other mainstream bullshit. Affirmative action? Oh you're gonna see what our idea of affirmative action is all about in the upcoming weeks. That is if Mr. Watts doesn't find some way to make us disappear. Freedom of speech...Just watch whatcha say.

Moe throws down the mic. He and Whitey bash forearms as they exit the ring.

CABOOSE

This guys are great. If you wondered what their purpose was at World Without End, you don't need to any longer. They want the tag titles. But who doesn't? The tag team division just got a little hotter.

COLE

And controversial. I don't know what to say. That interview was...wow, just wow. We better go to commercial before we get in any more sh--

*cut to commercial*

We open on a shot of JACKIE GAYDA'S TIG OL' BITTIES~!

COACH

DAYUM~! HOLLA!

The camera pans back quite a bit...and the fans boo as we open on a shot of Jackie, backstage, with Chris Stevens.

COLE

Stevens! Holla!

COACH

h0m0

COLE

:(

JACKIE

Chris Stevens. Congratulations on your announcement as a participant in the Elimination Chamber!

STEVENS

You know, Jackie, it's like Christmas. Except not, since Christmas means gifts. I earned this.

JACKIE

Well, some would say otherwise. You lost a brutal match to Sly Sommers at World Without End--

STEVENS

A match I dominated.

JACKIE

...and you weren't even here last week! What gives!

STEVENS

Jackie, I had things to take care of last week. Now, I can focus on my title shot. Let me ask the doubters this. Have you ever wrestled? Have you been in this business for eight years busting ass? Have you won heavyweight titles around the world? And did you beat the former world champion on live televison? I did, Jackie. I did it all. Some people think I'm a mean guy? Nasty? Well, this devil is getting his due. I might not be the most famous, or colorful, or fan-friendly guy in the Elimination Chamber. But I am the best, and I'll prove it. Now get out of my way, I've got more business to attend to.

Stevens brushes past Jackie, who looks peeved.

JACKIE

Humph. Back to you, boys.

*cut to Triple C*

COLE

More business?

COACH

I dunno, Michael, but Stevens seems serious about winning!

COLE

No doubt that he can go! Folks, Before we go to the ring, let's recap what happened last week between the Love Doctors and Black T. Black T were coming off a big win against former OAOAST tag team champions Los Infernales at World Without End, only to walked into a trap match, losing to the Docs. After the footage is shown, you'll see what the cameras caught as Black T returned to their dressing room following the match. Let's take a look.

HeldDOWN~!

11/4/04

Courtesy: OAOAST Home Entertainment

Charles Robinson forcefully sends a complaining Dr. Steven back to his corner, but Dan LEAPS OVER Charles and hits Pigley with a DIVING CLOTHESLINE. All hell is breaking loose. T-Bod nails Dr. Max with the ATTITUDE AJUSTMENT PILEDRIVER. He covers Anderson. Dan & Dr. Steven brawl to the outside. T-Bod is asking for the ref, but Charles Robinson is too busy telling Dan & Dr. Steven to return to their respective corners...

The crowd ROARS.

A LONG BLACK-HAIRED FEMALE enters the ring. She HITS T-BOD WITH A KARATE KICK TO THE HEAD.

J.R.

It's DR. IMA HOE! No! Damnit! That bitch places Dr. Max on top of T-Bod. Don't let it end like this. Referee Charles Robinson with the count. I gotta stop this.

J.R. tries to enter the ring, but he can't fit between the ropes.

J.R.

Help! Help! Help! I'm stuck and I can't break up the pin. No!

3!

HUGE POP!

* DING DING DING DING *

Ima celebrates with Doctors Max & Steven.

AFTER THE MATCH...

Black T destroy their dressing room, throwing tables, glasses, whatever they can get their hands on. Jumping up and down in the background, Jivin' J.R. shouts "HOE! HOE! HOE!" Dan Black sits on the couch, rubbing his hands over his face. T-Bod notices the cameraman filming and walks up to him, his veins popping out of his neck.

T-BOD

Get the (Bleep) outta here!

T-Bod shoves the cameraman out and shuts the door in his face. Fade back to Sofa Central.

COLE

We hope to hear from Black T later tonight.

COACH

Are they even here? I haven't seen them all day.

COLE

I'm not sure if they're here, they've been very upset since their loss last week. But we'll try to speak with them even if it's by phone. On that note, I'll be speaking with the New New Midnight Express after this match.

CABOOSE

You better believe Black T aren't happy. I talked to T-Bod's cousin, Teddy Moneymaker, last night and he told me Black T want a rematch against the Love Doctors. I hope the Docs aren't chicken to sign the contract, because I know Black T are ready to go another round.

COLE

I don't think the Docs are "chicken" to sign a return match. Let's go to Michael Buffer.

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, already in the ring, from Miami, Florida, weighing a combine 425 pounds, Kobe O'Neil & Jason Garnett. Their opponents, to be introduced by their manager.

DUN, DUN, DUN...

James E. Cornette leads the New New version of the Midnight Express to the ring, as their theme music, "Chase," blares through the loudspeakers. All three men's colorful attire makes them stand out around the sea of mass bodies jammed in the arena.

CORNETTE

Ladies and gentlemen, here they are. The men most women would throw their husbands and boyfriends off a cliff to spend one night with. The Handsome Hustler and the Sultan of Sarcasm, Sarcastic Simon and Narcissistic Ned, the New New Midnight Express!

BUFFER

And their manager, Mr. Jim Cornette.

CABOOSE

No, those boos you hear aren't because of Michael Cole's horrible play-by-play, but rather the crowd's ignorance towards a great tag team. That tag team being the New New Midnight Express.

COLE

You don't think it has anything to do with their dirty, rotten, cheating tatics?

CABOOSE

No. Don't you think everybody would be better off that way? Look at the success I've experienced.

COLE

Do you remember how many people attended your birthday party this year?

CABOOSE

I, um... The exact number escapes me at the moment.

COACH

I was the only one at that par-- Ow!

CABOOSE

Do what you're paid to do, Cole. Call the action.

In the ring, "Sarcastic" Simon Singleton extends his hand to Jason Garnett in goodwill. Cautious about a possible cheapshot, Jason looks to the crowd for help. They boo, waving their arms in the air, telling Jason not to shake Simon's hand. Of course, he doesn't listen and excepts Singleton's hand. They shake...BOOM! Singleton kicks Garnett in the gut, following that up with a SWINGING NECKBREAKER. The Sultan of Sarcasm climbs to the top rope. There, perched on the top turnbuckle like a bird on a birdfeeder, Simon flies away. THE VEGOMATIC (Flying Legdrop)!

The crowd pops big for the Vegomatic, which Singleton acknowledges by making an "X" with his index fingers.

COLE

Perhaps the most devastating aerial maneuver in the OAOAST today.

CABOOSE

The Vegomatic: It slices and dices.

"Narcissistic" Ned tags in. SLINGSHOT SUPLEX! The referee goes down to make the cover, but the Handsome Hustler decides to drag Jason Garnett to his corner, where he uses Garnett's own hand to tag in his partner. Kobe O'Neil is frozen on the apron, he doesn't know what to do. Ned helps him with that problem, bringing him into the ring by his HAIR! "Sarcastic" Simon joins his partner in double-teaming the rookie O'Neil, pounding him in the corner. Kobe's whipped into the ropes.

FLAPJACK!

Simon & Ned look at each other. They both nod their heads in agreement.

COLE

I think we're going to see the Rocket Launcher.

Michael Cole's assumption is wrong. VIYA con DIOS (Go with God--Powerbomb-Flying clothesline off top rope) from the NNMX. The former OAOAST tag team champions hit the finisher of their opponents at Thanksgiving Star Wars, Sunday, November 28th.

COACH

A message being sent here, guys.

3!

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners: "Sarcastic" Simon & "Narcissistic" Ned, THE NEW NEW MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

Even though the match is over, the NNMX hit the Hitmen's finisher, VIYA con DIOS, again! Simon & Ned stomp the two rookies before exiting the ring.

COACH

Let's go to Michael Cole, who's ringside with the New New Midnight Express.

COLE

I'm here with Jim Cornette and the New New Midnight Express. Gentlemen, before we get started on this interview, the OAOAST received a tape from Hell's Hitmen addressed to you three. If everybody would turn their attention to the AngleTron, let's take a look.

Simon & Ned stand behind their manager with tough faces.

In a dark street alley, homeless people huddle around burning trashcans to keep warm. In the background, TWO FIGURES near closer and closer. As they near, we see large spots of white. HELL'S HITMEN! Still wearing straitjackets, the Hitmen clean house... Well, since these people are homeless, the Hitmen wouldn't be cleaning house...they're cleaning the alley, flipping over shopping carts filled with cans (beer, soda, etc), hitting anything that moves. JINGUS sends a homeless man through somebody elses cardboard home, sparking a fight between the two bums.

Meanwhile, the Hitmen standby TWO BURNING TRASHCANS, growling. The Sadist stands over JINGUS' shoulder, his head down. This is the first-time we've seen The Sadist since the NNMX engraved his forehead with their own personal greeting card weeks ago. Hell's Hitmen toss 2 DUMMIES dressed like "Sarcastic" Simon & "Narcissistic" Ned and a BLOWUP DOLL, in a polyster suit with tennis racket, into the burning trashcans. Hell's Hitmen watch the items engulf in flames. The Sadist whips his head around to reveal his carved up forehead. JINGUS & The Sadist begin trading blows, hitting each other with anything they can get their hands on -- cardboard boxes, trashcans, 2x4s, wooden and steel chairs, etc. They stop brawling. Hell's Hitmen stare into the camera and slash their thumbs across their throats.

Cornette & the New New Midnights jaws drop. They're horrified.

COACH

Oh, my!

COLE

Jim Cornette, I think you and the New New Midnight Express have hell to pay Sunday night, November 28, at Thanksgiving Star Wars.

CORNETTE

I don't care what you think, Michael Cole. How come those freaks keep on getting free passes from "Cowboy" Bill Watts? While The Man's so busy trying to hold the S.C.M. down, two psychos in straitjackets are roaming in the streets, threatening to set people on fire, not to mention harming the environment by burning tires. The hypocrisy! But I know Simon & Ned will be ready for Thanksgiving Star Wars.

CABOOSE

James E. shouldn't worry about the environment, that'll be somebody elses problem one day.

CORNETTE

You know, with all the threats the New New Midnight Express constantly receive, maybe it's time I took out a little insurance policy, just to be safe, ya know. You can never be too careful around this parts of the woods. Michael Cole, you mentioned how the New New Midnight Express have hell to pay at Thanksgiving Star Wars. Well, the same can be said for Hell's Hitmen. Why? We have God on our side. Now get outta our way.

CABOOSE

Yeah, Cole, they got God on their side. Get it? Hell's Hitmen? Heaven, hell. God on the NNMX's side? Hahaha!

COLE

Main event time up next, PANTHER in the house!

COACH

BOO-YAH~!

HeldDOWN~! Will Return

"State Prop (You Know Us)" hits the PA system, and the crowd gives a huge ovation as the arena fades to black. Then, after approximately 5 seconds...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The arena is rocked by a HUUUUUGE pyro blast. Flashing red and white spotlights swarm the arena, roaming the crowd momentarily before converging on the entrance, where Tina appears through a thick cloud of smoke closely followed by Panther; Panther's wearing his red "PANTHER 215" jersey/shorts with silver trim and lettering to match Tina's typical ring gear. The pair head out to the top of the ramp, where Tina takes a knee in front of Panther. Then, as the horns begin to blare in the background, Panther slowly raises his arms into the air, holding the pose as bright white spotlights illuminate the set behind him. Then, he snaps his arms down by his sides, the spotlights disperse about the arena, and he and Tina start down the ramp to ringside.

BUFFER

This tag team contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Currently coming down the aisle, from Philadelphia, PA, weighing in at a total combined weight of 369 pounds: PANTHER AND TIIIIIIIIIINNNAAA!!!!!!!!

The crowd pops once more as Tina sprints past Panther and slides into the ring. Panther takes a brief moment to shake hands with a few members of the NBA Champion Detriot Pistons seated in the front row, including fellow Philly-native Rasheed Wallace, before leaping onto the apron, stepping out to the center of the ring and taking stance behind Tina, who's kneeling in front of the main camera. On cue, the ring goes black, a deep red hue covers the crowd, and more white spotlights begin to roam the arena, getting brighter...and brighter...and brighter...before converging on the center of the ring, where Panther snaps his right fist into the air and pyro explodes from the ringposts. Panther and Tina then begin to pose on the ropes, as dozens of camera flashes fill the arena.

COLE

Well fans, we're getting set for tag team action here on HeldDOWN~! Panther and Tina teaming to take on two unknown superstars managed by...(shudders) Kevin Yancy Taylor. For those who missed it last week, let's show you how this one came about...

THE LOGO~! scrolls across the screen, taking you us back to footage from the 11/4 HeldDOWN, with Panther and Tina in the ring addressing Kevin Taylor, who's on the Angletron.

TINA

You wanna make our lives a living hell, Kevy? You wanna ruin our lives, well I'm giving you the chance to try it! How about it...me and you, in this ring one-on-one?!

The crowd voices its approval of Tina's proposal. On the Angletron, Taylor just smiles.

TAYLOR

Now, now, Tina! Let's not get hasty...

TINA

Oh, but I thought you were gonna make our lives a living hell, Taylor?!

TAYLOR

Oh and I am...but remember, I'm the most intelligent man in all of wrestling! I don't need to fight my battles, I have other people to do that for me...and what I've done is found two of the most skilled, most deadly men walking the face of this earth right now, and I've hired them to do just that! So, Tina...since you're so ansy...since you feel the need to step in the ring so badly...how about this...NEXT WEEK! Next week I will bring these men to HeldDOWN, and if you've got the guts, you and Panther will step in the ring with them, and you will face your hell up-close and personal! How about that?!

TINA

You want it, Taylor?! Panther...(Panther says "whatever") FINE! It's sewn up! Me and Panther vs your boys next week, and I guarantee you that whoever you bring with you is gonna get their asses kicked next week!

TAYLOR

Fine! I guarantee that the two of you are in for the shock of a lifetime!

THE LOGO~! scrolls the screen once more and we're back to LIVE ACTION, as Panther tosses an autographed fitted cap into the crowd as Tina warms up on the opposite side of the ring. Suddenly...

TAYLOR (over the PA system)

CUT THE MUSIC!!!! CUT IT!!!

Panther's music stops abruptly, drawing slight boos from the crowd. Those boos grow louder as Taylor steps out from the locker room with a mic in hand. He's wearing a brown sportscoat, a black turtleneck underneath, black slacks and brown loafers. Taunting chants of "YAAAANCY" break out across the arena as Taylor looks toward the ring with a smile on his face.

TAYLOR

Are you ready for HELL, Panther?! Are you two ready for the worst beating of your miserable lives?! (crowd boos) Quiet you morons! You see, Panther...Tina...since Angleslam, when my loving nephew Chris Bryte was senselessly brutalized and taken out by the two of you in that steel cage match...a dark cloud has hovered above the OAOAST. Gone are the days of Bryteness, happiness and joy! In their place, there lies only darkness, misery and dispair! But friends, don't you worry! Don't you fret, for you see, there is light on the horizon! The dark days of the OAOAST are just about over, and THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET BRYTER!!!!! (crowd clamors) Heck, not just Bryter, but things are about to get...ILLUMINATED!

COACH

What is he? A lightbulb salesman?

COLE

Kevin Taylor...who knows what he's getting at.

TAYLOR

Wrestling fans, I...KEVIN YANCY TAYLOR...give to you--straight from Chris Bryte's dojo--two of the baddest, most deadly men in the world today! I give you...THE ILLUMINATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

COLE AND COACH

THE ILLUMINATORS?!??!?!

Suddenly, the arena goes black, and ominous, yet familiar music hits the PA system. Two spotlights shine on the entrance, highlighting two figures clad in black trenchcoats and matching hats pulled low over their faces. The two snap their fingers to the beat as they slowly walk out onto the stage with their heads down, coming to a stop at opposite sides of Taylor. The men just stand there for a moment as the fans look on in bewilderment, not knowing what to expect. You can feel a sense of anticipation building throughout the arena as the smaller of the two men slowly raises his head and looks toward the ring, then the larger man does the same. The anticipation has just about reached a fever pitch when Taylor tosses his arms into the air and...

...the main riff of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" kicks in over the PA system. The fans look on in awe as the two men rip off their hats and trenchcoats AND BEGIN TO DANCE! They're wearing full bodysuits and masks THAT ACTUALLY LIGHT UP as they move. Fog, multicolored lights and green lasers fill the arena as the Illuminators continue to dance on stage, while in the ring, Tina can barely contain her laughter. Panther just shakes his head.

COACH

What the hell?!

COLE

The Illuminators...Kevin Yancy Taylor's new henchmen...supposedly the two baddest men on the planet...I dunno what to say about this.

CABOOSE

I do! This is the greatest gimmick I've ever seen!

The Illuminators sprint down the ramp, their suits flickering on and off as they get closer and closer to the ring. Once at ringside, they slide into the ring, turn to the main camera and continue to dance, each man busting out his best Michael Jackson moves as Taylor claps on from the floor. This goes on for about a minute or so, until Panther--able to take no more--rushes up and blasts the larger Illumator from behind with a hard forearm, sending him staggering into the ropes. Tina does the same with the other Illuminator, and the crowd goes wild as referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

COLE

The bell has sounded! Panther and Tina are going to work!

Indeed, and the crowd pop is deafening as Panther and Tina pepper their foes with right hands and forearms respectively (their suits light up after every strike). With the Illuminators reeling, Panther and Tina grab them and try to send them in for stereo Irish whips; however, the larger Illuminator (who we'll call Illuminator 2, for now) reverses, sending Panther into the ropes instead. Tina catches Illuminator 1 coming off with a reverse elbow to the gut, doubling him over, as meanwhile, Panther manages to duck a clothesline from Illuminator 2 continue on to the other side. Ill 2 turns to intercept him, but makes the mistake of lowering his head, leaving he and his partner (who was still doubled over from Tina's elbow) prone to a double Fame Asser from Panther.

COLE

WHATAMANUEVER BY PANTHER!!!!!

Panther comes back to his feet and waves the fans to theirs, getting another strong pop in return. The Illuminators rise slowly, holding their noses as they struggle to find their feet. Suddenly, Tina moves in and sends Illuminator 1 to the mat with hard clothesline. Panther does the same to Illuminator 2. Illuminator 1 scrambles back to his feet, but Tina catches him with a running kneelift that puts him right back onto the mat, as on the other side of the ring, Panther lifts Illuminator 2 and takes him over with a T-Bone suplex, dumping him on the back of his head. Stinging (and flashing) from the beating they're taking, the two Illuminators crawl to opposite corners to gather themselves. Panther and Tina give them no room to breathe, though, each grabbing their respective Illuminator, pinning up against the buckle and...

*CRACK* *CRACK*

CROWD

WHOOOOOOOOOO~!

RIPPING into them with stereo knife-edge chops!

*CRACK* *CRACK*

CROWD

WHOOOOOOOO~!

One more time! Panther and Tina then look back at one another and smile before grabbing the Illuminators and Irish whipping them towards one another. The Illuminators reverse the whips though, and send Panther and Tina toward one another, but the couple manages to put on the breaks to avoid the collision. The two take a moment to breathe a sigh of relief before the both Illuminators simultaneously charge their respective opponents from behind. Panther and Tina are able to side step them though, and Illuminator 2 ends up mowing his own partner down with a VICIOUS Yakuza kick. Illuminator 2 has no time to mourn his mistake, as Panther quickly grabs him in a Full Nelson and brings him over with a Dragon Suplex! HE HOLDS THE BRIDGE! Charles Robinson slides into position...

COLE

HE COULD HAVE HIM HERE!!!!!

NO!!!!! Illuminator 2 kicks out just before the count of three.

Panther brings himself back to his feet, managing to duck an Illuminator 1 clothesline once he's vertical. He quickly fires off a knife-edge chop to the upper back, which Tina follows up with a HARD kick to the lower back. Then, the pair grabs him under his armpits and lifts him off the canvas, holding him up as if going for a Backseat-style T-Gimmick (double Razor's Edge) before driving him right down into a devastating double backbreaker. The smaller Illuminator favors his lower back as he rises into a seated position, at which point, Panther and Tina hit off opposite ropes, and sandwich his head with double front dropkicks. Illuminator 1 rolls around the mat in pain Panther grabs Illuminator 2 by the mask, charges toward the ropes and launches him to the outside--right at Taylor's feet. Tina lifts Illuminator 1 off the canvas and does the same, and the crowd gives them yet another strong pop as a furious Taylor tends to his team on the arena floor.

COACH

So much for the two most deadly men on the planet, eh Boo Boo?

CABOOSE

Shut up, you. Give them time. With Panther jumping them from behind like he did, they never got the chance to get warmed up.

COLE

Well with ridiculous outfits like those, I see no heat in their future, so if you're waiting for them to get warmed up, you may be in for a long wait, 'Boose.

CABOOSE

Hey, this isn't Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Keep your fashion critiques to yourself. And besides...I think this gimmick is GOLD! GOLD!

COACH

Meh. I'd like it better if their suits changed colors to match their moods.

COLE

Don't give them ideas.

Taylor scolds his team on the floor as in the ring, Panther signals to Tina with a Gorilla Press motion. She nods affirmatively, and when Panther hits the ropes, she catches him coming off and presses him high above her head.

COACH

Damn she's strong.

CABOOSE

Yeah but what the hell is she doing?! That's her partner.

The crowd clamors as Tina walks Panther over to the ropes and launches him onto an unsuspecting Taylor and the Illuminators. Panther rolls away from the pile up on the floor and motions for Tina to go up top; she does so with a smile on her face. The crowd comes to its feet as Tina ascends the turnbuckles, and as soon as Taylor and the Illuminators find their feet, Tina takes off with a high cross body, sending the three men crashing back down onto the floor yet again. Tina springs right back to her feet, and she and Panther begin to play to the crowd.

COLE

Things not looking well for the Illuminators, folks. Panther and Tina are solidly in control, and fans we've gotta take a break. Remember, if this thing ends during the break, we'll bring it to you on the other side. Don't go away!

*COMMERCIAL*

When the break ends, Panther and Tina are in the ring as Taylor and the Illuminators confer on the outside.

COLE

We're back, fans, and you've missed absolutely nothing in this one. The Illuminators still on the outside stalling...they've been breaking the count repeatedly throughout the break--

CABOOSE

Which is smart, smart wrestling. Things weren't going their way before the break, the pace wasn't to their liking, so they slowed it down. They took the crowd out of it. They're making Panther and Tina wrestle their type of match. That's the benefit of having such a great mind like Kevin Taylor out there with them.

COLE

Well...as big of an asshole as he is, I don't doubt the managerial skill of Kevin Yancy Taylor. I just wish these guys would stop stalling and get into the ring. The crowd's getting impatient, Caboose.

CABOOSE

Give them a minute! They'll get in when they're good and ready...and I think they're ready right now.

Illuminator 2 climbs upon the apron, getting huge heat from the crowd. He's flickering with anger, and turns to flip the crowd off. Noticing that his guard's down, Tina rushes in, grabs him by his right arm and applies an arm wringer. His suit flashes as he struggles to free himself from Tina's grasp, but it's no use, and the Superwoman ends up dragging over the top rope and out to the center of the ring, where she applies a Molly Holly-style twisting arm wringer to the fallen Illuminator. A second one. She triples up before transitioning into a hammerlock. From the outside, an irate Taylor begins to bang the canvas, hoping to rally him charge back into the match. Much to his chagrin, the crowd picks up his beat, and chants of "TI-NA, TI-NA" break out across the arena. Taylor tries to silence the crowd from the outside as in the ring, Tina steps over the arm and uses her legs to hold the hammerlock in place. She gives the crowd a big thumbs up before falling back to the canvas, wrenching his arm Indian Deathlock style. Illuminator 2 lets loose a loud scream and tries to pull himself to the ropes, but Tina's still got the hold locked in, preventing him from doing so. She pulls herself back to a vertical base and tags in Panther before falling back to the canvas, wrenching the arm once more. At this point, she releases the hammerlock and extends the Illuminator's arm out on the canvas, allowing Panther to propel himself into the ring and connect with a picture perfect hilo right to the shoulder blade. Illuminator 2 clutches at his right shoulder as he crawls toward a neutral corner. He tries using the turnbuckles to pull himself back up, but before he's able to get vertical, Panther comes in and catches him with a boot to the top of the head. He follows up with a second boot to the shoulder before grabbing him by the weakened arm and dragging him back out to the center of the ring. Arm wringer by Panther brings the Illuminator to his knees, at which point, Panther steps over the arm and brings him over in La Magistral!!!!! Shoulders are down...

NO! Just a TWWWWWOOOOOO! Taylor breathes a sigh of relief from the floor as Panther goes right back to work on the arm, using it to bring him back to his feet and back over to his corner, where he makes the tag in to Tina. Tina goes up top and comes down with a double axehandle onto the shouldblade, after which, she applies another arm wringer, which she transitions into a wristlock. Illuminator 2 struggles to find a way of escape, and does as he does a forward roll onto him back and kips up, reversing into a wristlock of his own. He has the hold locked in for all of five seconds before Tina cartwheels out of it and blasts him with a hard right hand. She connects with another, but the Illuminator grabs a quick side headlock to halt her offense. Panther looks on nervously from the apron, remembering that Tina suffered a cracked skull not to long ago. But he has nothing to worry about, as Tina quickly shoves him into the ropes.

*SLAP*

Illuminator 2 makes a tag as he hits the ropes, then slides through Tina's legs as he comes off. Tina spots Illuminator 1 entering the ring and tries to intercept him, but Illuminator 2 cuts her off with a double chickenwing. Suddenly, Illuminator 1 moves in and NAILS her with a cresant kick right to the jaw, which is immediately followed by a NASTY looking Tiger Suplex from Illuminator 2, dumping her right onto the back of her head. Charles Robinson ushers Illuminator 2 out to the apron as quickly as possible as Illuminator 1 lifts Tina off the mat, lifts her off the mat and drives her to the canvas with a Michinoku Driver. Cover...hook of the leg...

PANTHER breaks up the pin with a hard kick to the back of the head, drawing a pop from the crowd. Panther is pissed off, and begins nails Illuminator 1 with two more kicks to the head before being grabbed by the ref and ushered back out to the apron. Unfazed by Panther's kicks, Illuminator 1 lifts Tina up into a kneeling position, then rips into her with a HARD kick right to the mouth. He then pulls her into a front facelock and begins firing off kneelift after kneelift to her face before tossing her arm back over his head and snapping her over with a suplex. Right back to his feet, Illuminator 1 runs to the ropes, and comes off with a leaping knee drop right to the bridge of the nose. Lateral press on Tina...

PANTHER breaks it up again. The referee admonishes Panther for his interference, and as the two argue, Illuminator 1 lifts Tina back to her feet and flings her to the ropes and to the outside. He then rushes over nails Panther with a cheap shot over Robinson's shoulder. Naturally, Panther goes after him, and as Robinson struggles to get Panther out of the ring, Illuminator 2 leaps off the ring apron and nails Tina with a fist drop right to the ribs. The crowd boos wildly as the second Illuminator begins laying into her with kick after kick to the ribs. With Taylor looking on with glee, Illuminator 2 scoops Tina over his shoulder and drops her snake eyes-style across the steel ring stairs. He rolls her back into the ring just as Panther steps back out to the apron. With the damage done to Tina on the outside, Illuminator 1 moves in and makes a lateral press, and referee Robinson moves in position for the count...

TINA GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE!!!!!!!!

CABOOSE

What?!

COLE

Tina not outta this one yet! She's still got life left in her!

CABOOSE

Yeah, well...not for long!

Illuminator 1 lifts Tina back to her feet and takes her over with a snap mare. With Tina in a seated position on the mat, the Illuminator takes a step back and blasts her with a bonechilling kick to the spine, which he follows up with a hard chop to the traps. He then reaches back and tags in Illuminator 2, and together, they lift her back to her feet and whip her into the ropes. When Tina comes off, Illuminator 1 doubles her over with a kneeling backfist to the gut, at which point Illuminator 2 comes off the adjacent ropes with a Yakuza kick right to the side of the head. Another cover on Tina...

SHE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AFTER TWWWWWWOOOOOOO~!

Illuminator 2 lifts Tina back up into a seated position. He places his left hand under Tina's chin, places his right across her left temple, then begins to crimp her neck to the right side. Tina reaches up and begins to swat at his head, but she's been too weakened to do any damage.

COLE

Illuminator 2 with this hold applied...trying to wear Tina down...cutting off the blood flow to the brain. She's in bad shape here.

"HOW'S IT FEEL, TINA?!", yells Taylor from the outside as Illuminator 2 continues to apply pressure, and slowly but surely, her arms begin to drop down to her sides. From the apron, Panther screams his encouragement to Tina, then begins to slap the top turnbuckle to rally the crowd behind her. It works, as the crowd picks up his beat, clapping and stomping in unison while chanting "TI-NA, TI-NA." The crowd's support seems to do some good, as Tina's right fist shoots into the air, and and she begins to turn into the hold. The clapping and stomping gets louder as Tina manages to force herself back up to a knee...then back to a vetical base. There, she fires off an elbow right to the abs of Illuminator 2. A second one breaks his grip. Tina then grabs him by the back of his mask and charges towards a neutral corner, hoping to slam him into the top turnbuckle--BUT NO! Illuminator 2 gets the boot up to block it--

*CRACK*

--he then pops Tina with a HARD kick right to the forehead, sending her flailing across the ring, landing throat first across the middle rope. Taylor's right there to taunt her, screaming all sorts of obscenities in her face as Illuminator 2 moves in and presses down on the back of her neck, choking her.

REF. ROBINSON

C'mon! Break it up! 1...2...3...

He breaks on 3, and referee Robinson ushers him back out to the center of the ring, at which point, Taylor takes off his sportscoat and wraps it around Tina's head, choking her further!

COLE

HEY REF! LOOK!

Panther begins screaming at Robinson to "TURN AROUND" but by the time he does, Taylor has released his grip, leaving Tina's body lying limp across the middle rope. Robinson shoots him a scronful glare, but Taylor just holds up his hands, professing his innocence. Illuminator 2 then moves in presses down on Tina's neck once more, choking her again. Referee Robinson moves in again!

REF. ROBINSON

1...2...3...BREAK IT UP!

He breaks on 3 once again, and Robinson again backs him out to the center of the ring. With the ref out of position once again, Taylor again wraps his coat around her head to choke her. This time, however, Tina comes to life, grabbing Taylor's throat with both hands and squeezing with all her might. The crowd pops BIG as Taylor flails his arms widly on the outside, but Tina's death grip is soon broken when Illuminator 1 runs across the apron and nails her with two hard kicks to the head. Tina's falls back from the ropes, at which point, an enraged Taylor climbs onto the apron and begins to protest Tina's attack. Referee Robinson approaches him, and the two begin to argue. Meanwhile, behind the official's back, Illuminator 1 enters the ring with Taylor's sportscoat (which he accidentally tossed while Tina was choking him), and with the official distracted, the pair lift Tina off the mat and send her in with a double Irish whip. As Tina hits the ropes, the pair grab both ends of the sportscoat and try to use it to clothesline her as she comes off. Unfortunately, Tina has the wherewithall to duck under the coat and continue to the other side, and when she comes off the second time, Tina leaps into the air and dives stomach-first across the extended coat--the momentum from which pulls the Illuminators into one another, causing them to crack heads. The pair stagger momentarily, but are quickly able to clear the cobwebs. They move back in on Tina--

*WHAM* *WHAM*

--BUT CATCH STEREO LOW BLOWS FOR THEIR TROUBLE!!!!!! The crowd goes bonkers as all three wrestlers crumble to the canvas.

CABOOSE

No fair!!!! Where's the DQ?!

COLE

Taylor had the ref! Tina with those low blows just took out both Illuminators, and now listen to this crowd! They're willing Tina on! Can she make the tag?!

Panther's furiously slapping the top turnbuckle to will Tina on, as the crowd continues rally behind her. Taylor looks frantic on the outside as Tina begins crawling towards Panther, hand over hand...the Illuminators are still down.

COACH

She's almost there, guys!

YES! Panther has his arm extended over the top rope, wiggling his fingers as Tina gets within reach...

...almost there...

...Tina's hand is within MIRCROMETERS from Panther's fingertips...

...BUT ILLUMINATOR 2 GRABS HER ANKLE AT THE LAST SECOND!!!! The crowd boos wildly as he tries to drag her out to the center of the ring, but Tina manages to press her boot up against his chest and kick him right back into Illuminator 1. Both Illuminators are down again, at which point, Tina pulls herself back towards the corner and MAKES THE TAG TO PANTHER!!!!!!!

COACH

SHE GOT IT!!!! SHE GOT IT!!!!

COLE

THIS BUILDING HAS EXPLODED!!!!!!

The crowd comes to its feet as Panther hits the ring and tears into the Illuminators with a barrage of rights and lefts! Taylor pulls at his hair on the outside as Panther takes on his team by himself, and seems to be succeeding, but a hard kick to the knee from Illuminator 1 halts his offense. Illuminator 2 then fires off a kick to Panther's ribs, at which point, they grab him in a double facelock and try to take him over with a double suplex. However, Panther manages to flip out mid-move, and as they turn to face him, Panther runs to the ropes and catches them coming off with a double dropkick. Panther pops right back to his feet with fire in his eyes, at which point, he lifts Illuminator 1 off the canvas and FOLDS HIM UP with a German Suplex! He springs back to his feet with a look of fury in his eyes!

CABOOSE

Oh no!

COACH

HE'S FIRED UP, DAMN IT!

Yes! Illuminator 2 returns to his feet and tries to catch Panther with a clothesline, but Panther ducks underneath, wraps the bigger Illuminator up in a rear waistlock and DRILLS him with a German! Panther pops to his feet once more and shoots another intense glare into the crowd, then looks down at the Illuminators and motions for both men to rise.

COLE

Panther waving both men on! Which one is gonna get it?!

The crowd claps in unison as Panther begs and pleads for the men to rise. Finally, Illuminator 1 reaches his feet, at which point, Panther tries to move in--WAIT A MINUTE!

COLE

TAYLOR'S GOT HIS ANKLE, DAMN IT!

Panther turns back and tries to swat at Taylor, allowing Illuminator 1 to come up from behind and nail him with a hard shot to the back. Illuminator 2 then comes in from behind and tucks his head under Panther's armpit, lifting him up for a backdrop suplex attempt. However, Panther again manages to back flip out and land on his feet. He catches Illuminator 2 with a superkick to the back of the head that knocks him into Illuminator 1, who is in turn knocked through the ropes and to the outside. Illuminator 2 staggers right back into Panther's arms and is scooped up into tombstone position. He desperately tries to fight the move, but to no avail, as Panther turns him toward the main camera and drives him down with The Truth!!! Cover hook of the leg...

THRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE-NO!!!!!! TAYLOR REACHES IN AND YANKS PANTHER OFF OF THE COVER!!!

COLE

SONUVABITCH!!!!! DAMN HIM!!!!! DAMN HIS SOUL!

CABOOSE

Ok, JR.

Taylor tries to drag Panther out to the floor, but a boot to the face from Panther puts him flat on his ass. Suddenly, Illuminator 1 reenters the ring and catches Panther with a knee drop to the top of the head. He then begins going to work with punches and kicks to the fallen Panther, which draws Tina into the ring to come to her man's aid. She blasts Illuminator 1 from behind with a hard forearm shot, which sends him staggering into the ropes, at which point, she begins to open up on him with forearm after forearm to the bridge of the nose. Panther soon returns to his feet, at which point, he and Tina send Illuminator 1 into the ropes with a double Irish whip. When he comes off, they take him up with a double hip toss, but catch his legs before he can hit the canvas. Then, they flip him backwards, driving him facefirst into the canvas Dominator-style, at which point, they drop down by his sides and apply a double Crippler Crossface! The referee is right there to check the Illuminator as he screams in pain, his suit shining so brightly that the ref has to shield his eyes. Just when it seems as if Illuminator 1 may give, though, Illuminator 2 rushes in and catches both Panther and Tina with inverted neck snaps, wrenching both their necks and causing them to break the hold. The crowd boos as all 4 individuals roll around on the mat in pain.

COLE

What a battle this has turned into.

COACH

Yeah. I didn't know what Nivek had in store for us tonight, but I don't think anybody could've expected to see a fight like this from these two.

COLE

Oh no! Speaking of Nivek--I mean Kevin--look at that idiot.

A dazed Panther rolls out to the apron as Taylor, on the opposite side of the ring, climbs upon the apron and removes the turnbuckle covering from one of the corners. The crowd boos wildly as Taylor hops down and signals to his team.

COLE

Oh wait just a minute. Don't tell me he's gonna try and steal this thing!

The Illuminators rise at roughly the same time and spot the exposed turnbuckle. At this point, Illuminator 2 lifts Tina back to her feet and eyes the corner. Referee Robinson tries to prevent him from using the corner to his advantage, but Illuminator 1 shoves him aside, at which point, Illuminator 2 whips Tina toward the corner. Before she can make impact, though, Panther--from the apron--dives across the top rope and uses his body to shield her from the exposed steel. Angered, Illuminator 1 charges in and leaps at Tina with something vaguely resembling a Stinger Splash. However, both she and Panther move out of the way, and he ends up landing headfirst onto the steel, knocking himself loopy. Illuminator 2 then charges Tina with a clothesline attempt, but she ducks under, hooks him in an inverted facelock and drives him to the mat with the Red-Light Special (Eye of the Hurricane). She makes the cover...hook of the leg...

3!!!!

NO!!! JUST A TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

COLE

How close can you get?

On the outside, Taylor thanks the Lord that he was able to kick out...then comes face to face with an angry Panther.

CABOOSE

Oh no! Keep your hands off of him, you moron!

Taylor holds his palms up at Panther, trying to reason with him. When that doesn't work, Taylor breaks, and Panther chases him around the ringside area. Taylor runs around to the opposite side of the ring, looking back over his shoulder to see that Panther's no longer behind him. Taylor again sighs in relief...but then Tina reaches through the ropes and grabs him by the hair. Taylor's eyes open wide with shock as Tina yanks him up onto the apron with a look of anger and fury in her eyes. Taylor begs for her to let him go, but she's not hearing it. She yanks him over the top rope and lifts him up into Gorilla position, pressing him once...twice...three times to show off her strength. Illuminator 2 returns to his feet, at which point, Tina tosses Taylor right at him. Illuminator 2 catches him, though, bringing a huge smile to Taylor's face. He points and laughs at Tina, at which point, a sinister grin comes to Tina's face. A nervous glare appears in Taylor's eyes as Tina nonchalantly points behind them...

COLE

What the...oh my...

CABOOSE

LOOK OUT, KEV!!!!

Illuminator 2 slowly turns around with Taylor, and spots Panther standing behind him with a pitcher of water (which he got from Sofa Central). Before he can react, Panther throws the water on he and Taylor...

*BUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~!*

...AND HIS SUIT SHORTS OUT, ELECTRICUTING THEM BOTH!!!!!! Illuminator 2's suit flashes on and off as he and Taylor fall to the canvas and go into convulsions. At this point, Illuminator 1 charges Panther with a clothesline, but he ducks under and runs to the ropes. When the remaining Illuminator comes off, Tina catches him and lifts him high into the air before dropping him...RIGHT INTO A PANTHER CUTTER!!!!!!!!!

COLE

PHILLY DEATH DROP!!!!!!!!

CABOOSE

NO!!!

Illuminator 1's body falls to the canvas, at which point Panther makes the cover for the...

CROWD

1...2....3!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING* **Cue "State Prop (You Know Us)"

BUFFER

Here are your winners: PANTHER AND TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNAAAAAAAA~!

Referee Robinson raises both Panther's and Tina's hands as camera flashbulbs fill the arena once more. The camera then cuts to the floor, where Taylor and Illuminator 2 lay with smoke rising from their bodies.

COLE

(snicker) Well...last week Taylor said we were in for the shock of a lifetime...I wonder if this is what he had in mind.

CABOOSE

Shut up, you! The man could've been killed by that damn Panther's reckless behavior! And listen to this idiots cheer! They cheer this crap! They're sick!

COLE

Well fans, Panther and Tina pick up the hard fought victory, and Taylor's revenge...I guess it'll have to wait til another day.

COACH

That'll do it for us! Folks, for Michael Cole and Caboose, I'm the Coach, and we'll see ya next week!

CABOOSE

DREK FOR CHAMP!!

*FADE TO BLACK*

© 2004, OAOAST Entertainment, Inc.

CREDITS:

NEW YORK UNTOUCHABLE OMG~!

Tony149

King Cucaracha

Phoenix Fury Legdrop

CandyColoredBlues

The Mad Cappa

The Amazing Rando