TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Promo - Totally Grim and Frostbitten

Note: Drea still not be comin' back and stuff. This is like an update and such. More to come (From various exotic and perhaps sexay locations?) later. Much later.

---------------

It’s a bright, sunny day in a quiet, suburban neighborhood. A door opens and a familiar figure appears, seated in a wheelchair. Zutroy Montgomery wheels himself forward, but is stopped in the doorway by a large package on the ground. He picks it up, tears it open, and shakes out the contents. They are a letter, a t-shirt, a dead animal, and a sheet of green construction paper with small twigs glued in a circle and a penny taped in the middle. Putting the animal and what seems to be an art project aside, Zutroy takes a look at the letter.

Dear Zutroy,

I still haven’t seen Masky, or heard any info, but you’ll never guess who I did see. The Elk! I was walking through the woods and noticed a cheeseburger just laying in the snow, and when I went to pick it up, I heard something grunting behind me. When I turned around, there he was! He said he was hunting some hunters, so I left him to his business. He must have found one, because a few minutes later, I heard a really loud scream. I have heard a rumor that Mask is coming back to the fed. I’d be kind of pissed if it was true, because then this whole expedition would be a waste of time, although I would know where he is, and I could come back.

Anyway, seems that I ran afoul of an Inuit shaman. Something about blubber, and a wise moose spirit. Not sure on all the details since my translator was eaten by a polar bear last week, but since you’re the elder sibling, you’ve been cursed. Just nail the construction paper symbol thing to the front door, and tie the dead muskrat to the door knob, and things should be okay in a few weeks.

I think I’ll stay up here in Canada a few more weeks before moving on. I’ll probably try the Middle East next. Don’t worry, though, I’ll disguise myself as a sand dune, since I heard they flog women with rabid chickens there.

Hope you like the shirt, even though you might not be able to wear it in public too much.

Love,

Andrea

PS - Send fire.

Zutroy sets the letter down and picks up the shirt. On the front, it reads “Save a Whale” with a picture of an orca, and the back says “Club a Seal” with a tiny harp seal and a large club above its head.

“God damn, she’s lost her mind again,” Zutroy mutters, wheeling himself and the items back in the house.

Sign in to follow this