TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/8/05

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

fireworks.jpg

The arena lights go dark....

*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~!*

The crowd explodes as "Black" hits the arena loudspeakers. The sound of the cheers swells as the song pumps through the air.

COLE

Welcome, everyone, to HeldDOWN~! We've got a great show tonight, two huge title matches, and we're starting off with the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd rises to a fever pitch as HOFF steps onto the stage! Wearing his familiar T-shirt and jeans, the OAOAST Heavyweight Championship sparkles around his waist. Hoff wears a stern expression as he surveys the crowd, slowly gazing from side to side....then ROARS and throws a fist into the air, driving the already hot crowd into a frenzy! The big man puts on a smile as he strides down the aisle, pointing to his fans and high-fiving those at the railing. The champ unstraps his World Title as he hits the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and popping to his feet. Hoff climbs the near corner and raises the OAOAST Championship, letting the belt shine in the light of the flashbulbs.

COLE

Hoff making his first appearance since winning the World Title at AngleSlam.

CABOOSE

Yeah, sadly, no one had the chance to take him out last week.

COACH

Well Hoff looks to be in good spirits tonight!

COLE

The champion spent last week with friends and family, celebrating, and now he's back and ready to go.

Hoff hops off of the corner, grabbing a microphone as his music fades out.

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

The World Champion laughs, holding up one hand in a valiant effort to quiet the crowd.

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

Hoff adjusts the belt on his shoulder, laughing. He looks up with a genuine smile, holding his fist over his heart.

COLE

LISTEN TO THIS REACTION!

COACH

And look at Hoff, he seems overwhelmed! I think he's on the verge of tears!

CABOOSE

Ugh. Disgusting.

COLE

What a moment we are witnessing.

The crowd noise is deafening as Hoff can only shake his head. He looks over his audience in awe, soaking in the reaction. Finally, the crowd quiets down. Hoff raises the mic to his lips.

HOFF

Thank you.

The cheers swell again. Hoff laughs, shaking his head.

COLE

The champion has this crowd in the palm of his hand.

HOFF

Now. Before I officially get my title reign underway, there's something I need to get off my chest.

The champ pauses, appearing to mull over his words.

HOFF

For the past few weeks, I know, and everybody knows, that I've been missing in action. And everybody got the story from Axel last week. There was a contract dispute, and we got it settled at the last minute. But you see, it's a little deeper than that. See, I feel like....I feel like a cheating lover. Because -- and this is the truth -- there's nothing I love more than the feeling you people just gave me.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

HOFF

And so I want to explain everything, because between you and me, I want things to be okay. So here it is.

The champ takes a deep breath, collecting his thoughts.

HOFF

In this business, throughout my entire career, things have been easy for me. Wrestling has come as naturally to me as breathing. This is my gift, my talent, and I'm grateful for my ability every day. And so, when I couldn't beat Drek Stone at Anglemania for *slapping the belt* this title, for the first time in my career, I wasn't sure if I had it anymore.

The fans boo lightly, trying to encourage the big man.

HOFF

And so when I won Battlebowl, I felt pressure. More pressure than ever before. More than when I went up against Crystal...more than when I faced off with CWM...and I didn't know if I could handle it.

Pause.

HOFF

And so when my contract ran up, I wasn't sure what to do. Because, quite frankly, I knew that AngleSlam would be the toughest night of my career, and I didn't know if I was up to it. But...in the end, it came down to one thing. And that's the feeling I have right now.

The cheers swell.

HOFF

Because I KNEW...I knew...that if I left, if I walked away, if I never heard this reaction again--

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

HOFF

I would regret it for the rest of my life. And so I came back...I was scared, I was shaking that night, but I came back, and I fought, and I took back what was rightfully mine--

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

HOFF

And tonight, I'm standing before you, born-again, and I just want to say thank you for this feeling.

The fans hit their feet in unison, applauding. Hoff breathes deeply again, smiling gently.

COLE (applauding)

Amazing Hoff letting us feel what he's feeling.

CABOOSE

Yeah...even I can't make fun of that.

COLE

From the heart.

The applause dies down, and Hoff nods.

HOFF

Now. On....to business.

The big grin settles on Hoff's face as he looks down at the belt.

HOFF

I said it when I was the number-one contender, and I'll say it again. I'm going to be a fighting champion, and I will kill myself defending this title. And I will put it up against anyone who wants a shot-- ANYONE. So, starting next week, if anyone wants a shot, all you have to do is ask.

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!"

HOFF

But as far as the first guy in line goes...I've got someone in mind. At Dirty Deeds--

Three…

Two….

One….

“I’M THE BOMB!”

Hoff turns towards the entrance in slight surprise at the entrance music of HeldDOWN GM Calvin Szechstein, who walks down the aisle and hops onto the apron. He nods a greeting at Hoff as he retrieves a microphone from Michael Buffer.

CALVIN

Pardon me for interrupting Hoff, but you’ll want to stick around for this. Of course, I first want to congratulate you on a hell of a match at AngleSlam against Axel. (The crowd breaks into applause) No, they deserve that (He pauses for the applause to continue for a few moments). Your first title reign didn’t turn out like everyone hoped it would, so here’s hoping the second time is a charm.

He extends his hand, which Hoff accepts.

CALVIN (CONT’D)

….And that brings me to why I’m out here. If our fans didn’t know, our next pay-per-view spectacular, Dirty Deeds, will happen on September 25th. We are also extremely pleased that this event will take place at one of the oldest and most recognized baseball parks in the world, Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.

“Booooooooooo!”

A chorus of boos rises from the crowd, who still have last year’s World Series in their minds.

COLE

That place wasn’t kind to these Cardinal fans last year.

Calvin chuckles before he continues.

CALVIN

And for the main event of Dirty Deeds, I wanted a special match up, one that would make people say “Hey, I really want to buy a ticket to see that” or “I’m going to invite some friends over to watch this on TV”, and I think I’ve found it. On September 25th, at historic Fenway Park, the main event of Dirty Deeds will be Hoff defending his OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship……..(he gestures towards the entrance) against this man.

CUE: Oh Hell Yeah

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

COLE

Oh MY!! It’s the X-Division Champion Peter Knight! Calvin has done it again!

Hoff nods in the ring as he watches Knight walk down the aisle, X-Title belt on his shoulder. He is completely focused on Hoff as he climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Calvin offers a handshake to Knight, who takes his hand without shifting his gaze from the Heavyweight champion.

CALVIN

That’s right. The main event will be Hoff vs. Peter Knight, Champion vs. Champion, the two hottest men in the OAOAST, for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship!

“YEAHHHHHHHHH!”

CABOOSE

I gotta admit, that’s a hell of an announcement.

Calvin hands his microphone over to Knight and leaves the ring, smiling broadly at his brilliance. Back in the ring, the crowd seems to divide a bit, half chanting for Knight and the other half chanting for Hoff. Knight adjusts his belt and waits for the crowd to settle down before putting the mic to his lips.

KNIGHT

I’m not going to go on some long speech about how “your days as champion are numbered” or anything like that, Hoff. I’m just going to tell you, everyone in this arena, and everyone watching in TV-land two things. First, my knee? (He gestures to his still braced left knee) Won’t be a problem on the 25th, I’ll make sure of that. Second, I will be as focused and ready as I’ve ever been for a match in my LIFE. This title (motioning to the belt on his shoulder) is prestigious in its own right and it’s been an honor to defend it, but THAT title (pointing to Hoff’s belt) is why I’m here. THAT title is why I first came here three years ago. THAT title is why I came back earlier this year. THAT title is why I come out week after week and bust my ass to show I am worthy to hold it.

And at Dirty Deeds?

THAT title…….will be mine.

Oh Hell Yeah kicks up again as Knight steps through the ropes and hops to the floor. Hoff simply watches him walk up the ramp.

COLE

What a way to open this week’s HeldDOWN guys. Peter Knight vs. Hoff for the World Heavyweight Title will happen at Dirty Deeds. Should be a match to look forward to.

COACH

Absolutely, playa.

COLE

Welcome everyone, again, to HeldDown, I'm Michael Cole alongside the Coach and Caboose, and as I said a few moments ago, we have got a great show for you tonight.

CABOOSE

Well that is the truth, Michael. As much as I don't like him, it's nice to hear from our champion, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. We do have a couple great title matches tonight!

COLE

First up, it's the 24/7 Title on the line, and can you believe it? PR, tha Puerto Rican, taking on his old arch-rival, none other than the Mad Cappa!

COACH

Yeah, and then, can you believe it? A four-team, TLC match for the Tag Team Titles!

COLE

The Skater Bois taking on their toughest challenge to date: the GPX, Black T, and the unlikely duo of Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez!

CABOOSE

We'll see how all these teams fare tonight, especially the unlikely duo of Malibu and Rodez. This oughta be good.

COLE

But up next, it's the Lightning Crew in action. Mr. Boricua vs. Spanish Fly! Stay with us!

COLE

Fans, welcome back to HeldDOWN~! We are just moments away from Mr. Boricua taking on Spanish Fly. Mr. Boricua is already in the ring.

Mr. Boricua flexes his muscles while “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Royds dies down. The crowd starts buzzing, knowing that Fly is coming out.

COACH

Oh boy. I can’t wait to see Spanish Fly wrestle again!

CABOOSE

Me either. Of course for different reasons.

The lights go down in the arena. Two spotlights shine on the entrance, where after 5 seconds…

KA-BOOM~!!!!

Spanish Fly jumps up onto the entrance. “La La” by Ashlee Simpson starts playing for God knows what reason. Fly raises his right hand in the air, receiving a nice sized pop from the crowd. Spanish Fly plays to the crowd on both sides of the entrance stage, and then starts walking to the ring.

MICHAEL BUFFER

And his opponent. Making his return to HeldDOWN~! From Tijuana, Mexico. Weighing in at 175 lbs. SPANNNISSSSHHHHHHHH FLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

COLE

He is one of the most talented luchadors in the world today. He’s spent the last year and a half competing in AAA in Mexico.

COACH

I got to ask. Why is he coming out to “La La”?

COLE

Well unlike a certain World Heavyweight Champion, Spanish Fly actually ENJOYS Ashlee Simpson’s music.

CABOOSE

Dear God.

COLE

Mmmm-hmm. He saids Ashlee Simpson is his favorite American singer.

CABOOSE

ph34r.gif

As “La La” continues playing over the public address system, Spanish Fly slaps hands with the fans and enters the ring. He gets on a turnbuckle and raises his hands in the air.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has ordered Mr. Boricua to CRUSH Spanish Fly tonight. Fly has been injecting himself in Tha Puerto Rican’s affairs since AngleSlam, when he made his return to the OAOAST by attacking PRL after his match with Otaku II.

CABOOSE

Spanish Fly has been attacking PRL from behind because he can’t face him man-to-man. So he has to do these sneak attacks because that’s the only way he can possibly be in PRL’s league.

Spanish Fly gets off the turnbuckle and stares at Mr. Boricua. Referee Mickey Jay checks both Fly and Mr. Boricua. The lights go back in the arena. Mickey Jay calls for the bell. “La La” thankfully comes to an end.

*DING DING DING*

SPANISH FLY VS. MR. BORICUA

Spanish Fly and Mr. Boricua engage in a staredown. Boricua yells in Spanish Fly’s face. Fly makes the “Your breath stinks” mannerism.

COLE

The 4’11” Spanish Fly is going to face the 6’9” Mr. Boricua.

COACH

Fly has a big challenge ahead of him. That’s for sure.

Spanish Fly and Mr. Boricua lock up. Mr. Boricua goes behind Spanish Fly, and grabs him in a waistlock. He brings Fly down with a belly-to-back suplex. Boricua applies a facelock on Fly. He picks Fly up, and then lifts Fly’s right arm up. Mr. Boricua kicks Spanish Fly in the stomach. He then kicks Fly in the stomach again. Boricua then follows with the CLUBBERIN~! THEY BE CLUBBERIN~! forearms. Mr. Boricua kicks Spanish Fly in the back several times. Mr. Boricua picks Spanish Fly up. Suddenly, Fly punches Boricua in the stomach. Boricua screams. He does it a second time. Spanish Fly heads to the ropes, and does a dropkick onto Mr. Boricua’s right knee! Boricua falls to his let knee.

COLE

And Spanish Fly has brought Mr. Boricua to one knee!

Spanish Fly bounces off the ropes again, and delivers a dropkick to Mr. Boricua’s face! Boricua falls to the mat, so Spanish Fly covers him. He gets a two count. Spanish Fly picks up Mr. Boricua and whips him into a turnbuckle. Boricua reverses it, but Fly stops in his tracks. Boricua charges for his avalanche, but Spanish Fly nails him in the face with a back elbow. Boricua stumbles, giving Fly enough time to jump onto Mr. Boricua’s head, and give him a hurricarana!

1!

2!!

KICK OUT!!!

CABOOSE

Come on Mr. Boricua! Squash that midget like the bug that he is!

COLE

Spanish Fly is back to his attack.

Fly punches Boricua in the face. He whips Boricua into the ropes, however Boricua reverses it…and fires back with a big boot!

CABOOSE

THAT’S what I’m talking about!

Mr. Boricua picks up Spanish Fly and lifts him in the air for a gorilla press slam. Boricua casually drops Fly onto the mat. Fly clutches his stomach in pain. Boricua stops to raise his arms in the air and pose. The crowd boos.

“LET’S GO FLY!

LET’S GO FLY!

LET’S GO FLY!

LET’S GO FLY!”

Boricua picks up Spanish Fly, and throws him onto a turnbuckle. Mr. Boricua chokes Fly with his right boot. Mickey Jay tells Boricua to let go by the count of 5. Boricua lets go at 4. Boricua heads to the opposite turnbuckle. Avalanche to Spanish Fly! Mr. Boricua then does a bodyslam on Spanish Fly. Boricua sits Spanish Fly in the middle of the ring, and follows with a soccer kick to the back of the head!

COLE

Good God! A soccer kick to the skull of Spanish Fly!

Boricua picks up Fly, and applies a bearhug on him. Boricua squeezes Spanish Fly like a ragdoll.

COLE

Mr. Boricua is just squeezing the life out of Spanish Fly!

CABOOSE

Oh yeah! Come on Boricua! Squeeze the life out of him! Squeeze!

The crowd starts chanting, “LET’S GO FLY!” as referee Mickey Jay checks on Spanish Fly. Fly is starting to fade. Mickey Jay raises Fly’s right arm in the air. It drops. One! Mickey Jay raises Fly’s arm in the air a second time. It drops again. Two! Mickey Jay raises Fly’s arm in the air a third time. It drops—NO! Spanish Fly starts to show life. Fly punches Boricua in the forehead several times.

COLE

Spanish Fly is not out of this match just yet!

CABOOSE

Aw dang!

Spanish Fly escapes the bearhug! Spanish Fly punches Boricua in the face some more. The big man stumbles, so Fly heads to the ropes. When he returns, Boricua grabs him. However, Fly places Boricua in a facelock, and does a tornado DDT on Mr. Boricua! 1! KICK OUT!!! Mr. Boricua quickly gets back up. He goes for a clothesline, but Spanish Fly ducks, and once again punches Boricua in the face. Soon, Boricua blocks the punches, and grabs Fly by the throat for a double chokehold. Boricua places Fly on the top turnbuckle. Fly defends himself by kicking Boricua in the face several times. Fly stands up, and does a flying crossbody onto Mr. Boricua!

1…

2…

3!!!

NO! Mr. Boricua throws Spanish Fly off of him!

COLE

That could have been the upset right there!

CABOOSE

Yeah, but what are you going to do?

Spanish Fly charges after Mr. Boricua, but Boricua annihilates Fly with a clothesline that flips Fly inside out! Boricua picks up Fly, and throws him over the top rope and onto the floor!

CABOOSE

HA! HA!

Mr. Boricua heads to the outside. He places Spanish Fly next to the ring apron, and gives him several shoulder blocks. He throws Fly back into the ring. Piledriver! Cover. Spanish Fly kicks out at two! Boricua argues with the referee. Boricua picks up Fly by his red mask, and whips him into the ropes. Mr. Boricua lifts Boricua up for a flapjack, but Spanish Fly fires back with a front dropkick that knocks Mr. Boricua down!

COACH

What a tremendous counter by Spanish Fly!

COLE

Stupendous!

When Mr. Boricua gets on his knees, Spanish Fly hits Boricua in the face with a baseball slide that sends him to the outside!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican’s bodyguard is in trouble!

As Mr. Boricua is getting up, Spanish Fly leaps over the top rope, and does a CORKSCREW TOPE CON HILO onto Mr. Boricua!!!

COACH

YO~!

COLE

I think that move took the energy out of both Fly and Boricua!

Spanish Fly picks up Mr. Boricua, and throws him back into the ring. Fly stops to pose on the ring apron, clutching his stomach. He heads to the top rope, but Mr. Boricua clutches him by the throat!

COLE

Boricua is going to chokeslam Spanish Fly from the top rope!

The crowd stands up, hoping that a chokeslam doesn’t happen. Luckily for them, Fly punches Boricua until he lets go of the goozle. Spanish Fly follows that with a hurricarana! Boricua gets on his knees, so Fly does another baseball slide into Boricua’s head!

COLE

Right to the temple!

Fly picks up Boricua, and whips him into the ropes. However, Boricua is too strong for Fly. After several more tries, Boricua knees Fly in the stomach. He places Fly in between his legs, but Fly escapes and punches Boricua in the face. He bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Boricua in the right knee. He bounces off the ropes a second time, and dropkicks Boricua in the chest! Fly picks up Boricua, and whips him into the ropes. However, Boricua reverses, and grabs Fly by the throat! Chokeslam on Spanish Fly!

CABOOSE

THE CHOKESLAM! THE CHOKESLAM! IT’S ALL OVER!

COLE

Mr. Boricua has given Spanish Fly a chokeslam!

CABOOSE

It’s all over! Throw in the towel. Turn off the lights. The fat lady has sung!

Mr. Boricua yells at the crowd. He covers Fly.

1…

2…

2 ½

KICKOUT AT 2.99999999999999999!!!

The crowd cheers loudly!

COLE

Spanish Fly is still alive!

CABOOSE

Oh come on! That was a slow count! A slow count I tells ya!

Mr. Boricua is PISSED! Boricua picks up Spanish Fly and whips him into a turnbuckle. Fly hits the turnbuckle sternum first. The crowd claps in unison, cheering Spanish Fly on. Mr. Boricua throws Spanish Fly into the opposite turnbuckle. He goes for the avalanche, but Fly kicks him in the face. Mr. Boricua stumbles, but then tries for the avalanche again. Spanish Fly gives him a drop toehold, dropping Mr. Boricua onto the second rope.

COLE

What’s Fly going to do now?

Spanish Fly looks at the crowd and smiles. He charges forward…and does the 6-1-9 on Mr. Boricua!

COACH

The 6-1-9! This could be it!

The crowd stands up. Spanish Fly heads to the top rope and waits for Mr. Boricua to get up.

COLE

Spanish Fly is signaling for the end!

Mr. Boricua gets up. Spanish Fly leaps off the top rope…and does the Fameasser on Mr. Boricua!

COACH

That’s the Flyswatter! That’s his finishing move!

Spanish Fly covers Mr. Boricua.

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING* (06:12)

COLE

Spanish Fly has defeated Mr. Boricua!

Spanish Fly smiles! Referee Mickey Jay raises his hands in victory. “La La” by Ashlee Simpson starts playing.

BUFFER

Here is your winner…SPANNNNISSSSSHHHHHHHH FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Spanish Fly gets on the top turnbuckle and poses.

COLE

What a return for Spanish Fly! He took down the 6’9” giant of The Lightning Crew by himself!

CABOOSE

Oh this sucks!

COACH

No it doesn’t! This is great! There is only one Spanish Fly!

Spanish Fly smiles a wide smile. He gets off the top turnbuckle, and poses on the opposite corner.

COLE

Spanish Fly is gunning for Tha Puerto Rican’s 24/7 Title. The question is, will PRL give him a title shot?

Spanish Fly gets off the top turnbuckle…and is met with a clothesline from Cuban Wall!

COLE

Now wait a minute!

“La La” dies down (Yea!). Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua attack Spanish Fly! They do a massive beatdown on the 4’11” Fly while the crowd boos!

COLE

This is payback for what Spanish Fly has done these past few weeks!

CABOOSE

And it’s about damn time too!

The two big men of The Lightning Crew pick up the dazed Spanish Fly, and whip him into the ropes. Double big boot! The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has got to be pleased about this!

Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall pick up Spanish Fly, and clutch his throat! The crowd boos get louder.

COLE

Uh-oh. Uh-oh.

COACH

A double chokeslam for Spanish Fly!

CABOOSE

PRL was right. Spanish Fly did sign his death warrant last week.

Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua laugh in Fly’s face. Suddenly, the crowd starts cheering. Otaku II runs into the ring and attacks Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall!

COLE

Hey, Otaku’s here!

CABOOSE

What the hell is he doing here?

Otaku II’s beating of Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall allows Spanish Fly to escape. Otaku II clotheslines Cuban Wall over the top rope! Otaku II then clotheslines Mr. Boricua over the top rope!

COLE

Otaku II has single-handedly cleared the ring of The Lightning Crew!

The crowd is going crazy! Otaku II yells at Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall, who are walking up the ramp. Spanish Fly has gotten up, and he is staring at Otaku II. Otaku turns around, and stares at Spanish Fly.

COLE

I wonder what Spanish Fly is thinking?

COACH

I think he’s wondering what we’re wondering: why did Otaku come to Spanish Fly’s aid?

COLE

I bet it was because Otaku doesn’t want anyone else to suffer The Lightning Crew’s wrath like he and Ayane did.

Otaku II and Spanish Fly continue staring at each other. The crowd buzzes, wondering what’s going to happen next. Fly nods at Otaku II and leaves the ring.

COLE

I think Spanish Fly has just said thank you to Otaku II in his own way.

COACH

I guess so.

CABOOSE

Oh man. I was hoping that they would start beating each other up!

“Ashburn” by Hikari starts playing. Otaku continues just staring at Spanish Fly as he makes his way up the ramp.

COLE

What an impressive win for Spanish Fly! He defeated Mr. Boricua, and was saved by Otaku II! But why?

COACH

I don’t know Cole. What I do know is that Spanish Fly is still gunning for PRL, and will not stop until he gets his hands around his throat!

CABOOSE

Which will never happen.

COLE

Anyway, we still got plenty of HeldDOWN~! action left! Still to come, Tha Puerto Rican will defend the 24/7 Title against The Mad Cappa. And the main event, a TLC Match for the OAOAST Tag Team Titles. That’s still to come tonight on HeldDOWN~!

A tuxedo-clad Michael Buffer stands in the ring, a microphone in his right hand. We cut to Sofa Central and the voice of HI-YAH, "The Professor" MIKE TENAY.

TENAY

Hello, everyone. Mike Tenay broadcasting from Sofa Central. I've never done a broadcast from an actual sofa before, but I must confess, it's quite comfy. And I hope you're comfortable wherever you're watching tonight because what a matchup we have coming up next. The Love Doctors will defend their HI-YAH International tag team titles against the former two-time OAOAST World tag team champions the New New Midnight Express. The champions have been spliting time between their duties at Windy City Hospital and wrestling in Japan, defending their titles. The Midnights, meanwhile, are coming off a big win, albeit con-tro-ver-sial... And speaking of controverisal, would you take a look at who's taking a seat in the front row.

LOS DIABLOS DE FEUGO!

Mixed reaction for the Diablos.

With popcorn, soft drinks and Mexican candy, the masked luchadore team of Mariachi and Moracca search for empty seats. Being as this is a OAOAST production, every seat is sold out. The Diablos spot a couple of SAILORS sitting next to two females. The Diablos casually walk over (and by causally, I mean spinning and twirling around), say hi and POUR their drinks onto the ladies', causing them to jump out of their seats, which the Diablos quickly move in on. The sailors go to check on the girls, but Mariachi and Moracca put them back in their seats and sit on their laps. Like a couple of schoolgirls, the Diablos snuggle against the uncomfortable seamen, exchanging hats.

TENAY

And I thought only women loved a man in a uniform. In any event, for the second week in a row, Los Diablos de Feugo, translated in English as "Devils of the Fire," are sitting ringside to take in the action. I guess they didn't get enough of it last week. They made a lot of noise -- in more ways than one -- last week by making it known they want in the OAOAST, and most importantly, they want tag team gold. Well, they picked a helluva match to watch. Two great teams with their eyes set on becoming World tag team champions. It's promises to be a great one. Let's go up to Michael Buffer!

* DING * DING * DING * DING *

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest on HeldDOWN~! is for the HI-YAH International Tag Team Championship. It is set for one fall and it is sanction by the St. Louis state athletic commission, the OAOAST and HI-YAH. When the bell rings your referee in charge, European Hall of Fame referee Sir Miles Manchester.

Are you ready? Wrestling fans, are you ready? Then for the thousands in attendence and the millions watching live on TSM and around the world, ladies and gentlemen... L-L-L-L-L-L-LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

"Chase" hits, and the fans pelt the New New Midnight Express and their manager Jim Cornette with boos as they jog to the ring. Cornette, wearing a pink tie and jacket, swings the TENNIS RACKET over his head, even using it to shield himself from an incoming water bottle.

BUFFER

Making their way to the ring, are the former two-time OAOAST tag team champions of the woooooorld, accompained to the ring by their manager Jim Cornette. The New New Midnight EXXXXXPRESSSSSS!

TENAY

Don't adjust your sets, ladies and gentlemen. He is wearing a pink jacket and tie. I wonder if there's any significance there. But you take take away his accomplishments.

The Midnights make an "X" with their index fingers, with Ned then making the "belt around waist" gesture. Jim Cornette gives the camera a big smile and a thumbs up sign. As the camera pulls back, the SOUTH CENTRAL MILITIA and Shyanne are making their way down the aisle with that gangsta swagger. The S.C.M. intimating fans lusting over Shyanne or are holding up pro-Heavenly Rockers signs.

TENAY

Those are some very mean men, ladies and gentlemen. They weren't brought up in the suburbs and then paraded on worldwide television as being "street" or "thug." They ARE thugs. Marcellus earned the moniker "One-Eye" after having bleach poured in his eye years ago. He and Vincent Santana haven't changed their ways since being banned from OAOAST programming earlier this year. The two reappeared two months ago, attacking the Heavenly Rockers during their cage match with the New New Midnight Express. Marcellus' sister, who's serving as their valet -- well, maybe I shouldn't refer to her as their valet. I wouldn't want that to get him in trouble with those 3. Let's just say Shyanne has her problems with Holly-Wood; brutally assaulting her inside the cage. Holly suffered cracked ribs and a sprained neck. Her boyfriend Logan Mann taking a leave of absence to care for her. And if you saw AngleSlam, you know what happened to Synth. He had his arm broken at the hands of the South Central Militia and New New Midnight Express. All members of the Heavenly Rockers out of action. Even the man once know as The Purist, a former protoge of Jim Cornette, who returned under the name "Punkmaster P" to try and help the Heavenly Rockers got put on the shelf. The South Central Militia nothing more than hired thugs. They even admit it.

BUFFER

And their opponents!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Calling Dr. Love" by KISS hits, the screams from the females in attendence deafening as The Love Doctors make their way to the ring. They go around the ringside area, slapping hands with their fans as they gyrate to the music.

BUFFER

From the Windy City, weighing 456 pounds, the HI-YAH International tag team champions, THE LOVE DOCTORS!

TENAY

The Docs come into tonight's bout with heavy hearts. They saw the events that occurred over the last few weeks involving the New New Midnight Express, the Heavenly Rockers and Holly-Wood and, just like all of us, were disgusted by what happened.

The Docs stop in the front row where Los Diablos Del Fuego happen to be sitting and remove their lab coats in front of a mother/daughter combination. The Docs drap their coats over the ladies' necks and rub their faces into their chests, then give them a peck on the lips. The ladies fan themselves, nearly fainting.

TENAY

I'm not one to pass judgement on others' lifestyles, what you do in private is your own business, but I'm quite surprised Mariachi and Moracca didn't seem to, uh, shall we say...excited...by the show the Love Doctors put on before their match. The young ladies in the audience did, that's for certain.

From the apron Jim Cornette huddles with the New New Midnight Express. The Love Doctors unstrap the tag titles from around their waist and kiss them before handing them over to referee Miles Manchester, who holds the belts up for all to see. The Docs warm up in the corner, tugging on the top rope.

* DING DING *

The Midnights jump the Docs from behind just as the bell rings. The Docs fight back with a fury of rights. Stereo kicks to the mid-section put an end to their rally. As they're backed into the ropes and set to be whipped across the ring, the Docs reverse the Midnights Irish whip attempt and send "Sarcastic" Simon Singleton and "The Handsome Hustler" Ned Blanchard high in the air with BACK DROPS. The Midnights bail out of the ring and huddle with Jim Cornette, who shouts words of encouragement to his men, following a pair of standing dropkicks.

TENAY

Jim Cornette's New New Midnight Express desperate to regain championship gold. And you know what they say about desperate men: they do desperate things. The Love Doctors hit the ropes, set for something high-risk. Hey! The South Central Militia trip up the Docs and pretend like nothing happened. These guys shouldn't even be out here. If I were Max and Steven, I'd call for the referee to send Marcellus, Vincent and Shyanne to the back. I don't think they'd get a fair shake with them out here.

Marcellus and Vincent aruge with fans ringside over their actions. They turn their attention back to the ring and see the Docs diving through the ropes. Double SUICIDE DIVES!

The crowd pops big as the referee EJECTS the S.C.M. and Shyanne from ringside. Jim Cornette jumps on the apron, protesting the decision. Miles calmly walks away. Cornette steps down from the apron and goes over to Sofa Central, where he goes off on Mike Tenay.

TENAY

Why are you complaining to me? I didn't eject them. There's nothing to protest anyhow. They're not licensed to be ringside, Cornette! You know it. So quit whining, you baby. Unless they have manager's license -- and I know for a fact they don't -- they have no business out here. It's an excellent call.

Cornette scoffs and confers with the Midnights. Marcellus and Vincent tear up fans' signs as they're escorted backstage by Head of Security Carl Winslow and OAOAST officials. Marcellus then goes Kenny Rogers, shoving down the cameraman. Not once, but twice. The second time by kicking the camera lense, turning the picture into static. We quickly cut to the hard camera. The Midnights on one side, the Docs on the other.

TENAY

Both teams preparing to start the match the traditional way. One man in the ring, the other on the outside. Dr. Steven Pigley and Sarcastic Simon start out. Collar-and-elbow tie-up, Singleton taken over with an armdrag. The two lock right back up, and again it ends with Simon being taken over with an armdrag. They lockup a third time, Simon backing Dr. Steven in the corner. Simon br-- no, right hand! Maybe the best right hand in the business. And did that one echo throughout the arena. Pigley hoisted onto the top turnbuckle. Simon coming strong with those stinging right hands. It causes my jaw to wanna lockup.

Simon connects with a couple of more right hands. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle and front facelocks Dr. Pigley. Steven fires a round of forearms to the mid-section, grabbing Simon's tights with his right hand and dropping him face-first into the mat. He brings his legs back inside the ring and perches himself on the second turnbuckle. The time it takes for him to set-up allows Simon to get back to his feet. Dr. Steven blocks a right and comes off the second turnbuckle with an ARMDRAG! Singleton sent flying across the ring. He's caught getting back up with a kick to the sternum. Dr. Pigley hammering Simon in the corner with rights of his own. He whips Singelton across the ring, hitting the far side and grabbing the back of Simon's head as he bounces out of the corner, driving his face into the mat with a single-hand facebuster. Pigley leaps onto the middle rope and connects with a SPRINGBOARD LEGDROP.

ONE...

TW-- KICKOUT!

Pigley lifts Simon up by the hair, front facelocking him and taking him over to his corner where he makes the tag. The Docs whip Simon to the ropes. Double-team hip toss. In comes Ned, and he meets the canvas, brought down by a double-team drop toehold. Ned's going to experience ringing in the ears for quite some time, as the Docs hit opposite ends of the ring and drill the Handsome Hustler upside both sides of the head with a pair of running dropkicks. Ned rolls out. Simon grabs Dr. Max in a side headlock. Anderson firing him off to the ropes. Shoulderblock tackle by Singleton. He hits the near side, skipping over Dr. Max and going under a leapfrog on the rebound. Dr. Anderson rolls back and takes Simon up and over with a MONKEY FLIP. Singleton quickly rises to his feet and lunges toward the good doctor, and is taken over with an armdrag. Not learning his lesson the first time, Simon lunges back towards Dr. Max, and once again is taken over with an armdrag. He gets back to a vertical base and takes Max down with a drop toehold, floating over the top and applying a front facelock. He scoopes Anderson up for a suplex, but he floats over, waistlocks Simon from behind and maneuvers him to the ropes. Blind tag made, Dr. Max rolls Simon back with him.

TENAY

No count is made as Simon is no longer the legal man. Ned blindsides Max with a DIVING CLOTHESLINE! The Handsome Hustler arrogantly strutting around Anderson's body following the clothesline and drops an elbow across the throat, getting a nearfall. This youngster is full of himself, but he has talent.

Ned charges out of the corner and drops the knee down on the forehead. He pops back up and stutter-struts to his corner, making the tag to Sarcastic Simon. Simon comes in and scoopes Dr. Max up, slamming him to the mat. He steps out on the apron and climbs up to the top. FLYING ELBOW!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Anderson rammed head-first into the knee of Ned. Tag made, and Blanchard connects with a double underhook suplex for two. He shoots Dr. Anderson to the ropes, snapping him over with a POWERSLAM!

ONE...

TWO...

NO, KICKOUT!

Like a boxer reeling, Dr. Anderson wraps his arms around Ned. Ned shoves hMax back and paintbrushes him. Irish whip. MILITARY PRESS S-- Dr. Max slides down Blanchard's back into a SUNSET FLIP.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO!

Dr. Max rolls back after the kickout. He ducks a clothesline and hits the ropes running, making a blind tag to Dr. Steven. Max slides through Ned's legs and fakes a right. Ned puts his hands up to protect his face. He's caught off-guard when he turns around and is POWESLAMMED by Dr. Pigley!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Steven rushes over to the corner, he climbs to the top. MISSLE DROPKICK!

ONE...

TWO....

KICKOUT!

Steven tries another corner and another missle dropkick. Same result. Only a two count. He picks Ned up, taking his left hand and whipping him to the ropes. Blind tag, Pigley lowering his head for a backdrop, but Ned leapfrogs over. Sidekick! Dr. Steven stumbles over Simon, who's behind him on all fours and school boy's him for a count of two.

Side headlock takeover, Dr. Steven scissoring the head. Simon somersaults on top.

ONE...

TWO...

Pigley BRIDIGES up. Singleton fighting a backslide. With the referee positioned in front of Dr. Pigley, Dr. Anderson enters the ring and DROPKICKS Simon.

ONE...

TWO-- Ned with the save.

Armbar applied, Dr. Steven dragging Singleton to the corner and tagging in Dr. Max Anderson. Full armdrag and twist, and Anderson tags Pigley back in. After wrenching the arm he tags back out. Rinse, latter and repeat.

TENAY

I've heard of speed dating, but never speed tagging. Tremendous teamwork on the part of the HI-YAH International Tag Team Champions, The Love Doctors. Oh, Simon catches Dr. Steven with a knee to the gut. Pigley sent head-first into the knee of the "Handsome Hustler." There's a tag. Blanchard rocking Pigley with martial arts blows. A black belt in various forms of karate is Blanchard. It wouldn't be the first time a member of the Midnight Express has great knowledge of the martial arts. Long-time fans will remember "Sweet" Stan Lane is highly skilled in Korean karate.

Ned brings Steven out of the corner and connects with a back heel kick to the back of the head. Dr. Steven falls face-first to the canvas. Simon tagged back in. He picks Pigley up by the hair, turning him around and draping his arm over his neck. He takes Pigley up in the air, bounces his feet off the top rope and drops him across the knee. SLINGSHOT BACKBREAKER!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

TENAY

Vertical suplex. Singleton going back up to the top, a place he's familar with. Blanchard comes in to assist his partner, launching him off the top and onto Dr. Pigley below. THE ROCKER LAUNCHER!

Jim Cornette and Ned celebrating outside. They think it's over. They might be right. We could have HI-YAH International tag team champions in a matter of seconds.

ONE........

TWO.......

TH-- NO!

TENAY

MY GOD! The passion Dr. Steven Pigley has for the tag titles the only thing keeping him alive at this point. Those belts mean so much to those young men. They've overcome a lot to be where they're at today. Once seen as all style no substance, the Love Doctors have proved to all the detractors that they're championship material. The longest reigning International tag team champions.

Cornette pounds the apron in frustration. Simon complaining to the referee about a slow count. Cornette now getting into it with the referee.

Up to the top goes Simon. Dr. Steven gets back up to his feet and charges Simon in the corner. He leaps to the top rope and brings Simon crashing back down with an ARMDRAG TAKEDOWN!

TENAY

That took a whole lot out of both men. But can Dr. Steven tag in the fresh man? He needs to tag out. Dr. Max doing whatever he can to get closer to making the tag without losing his grip of the tag rope. Here comes Ned Blanchard. He isn't the legal man. Ned stops Pigley in the center of the ring. He brings Dr. Steven back to his feet and whips him to the other side of the ring. TILT-A-WHIRL....HEADSCISSORS! Blanchard was going for either a tilt-a-whirl slam or backbreaker, but Dr. Max-- excuse me, Dr. Steven countered with the headscissors!

Simon is just making it back to his feet. He sees Dr. Pigley inches away from making the tag. Dr. Pigley sees Simon closing in quickly. He somersaults towards his corner and makes the hot tag! Singleton stops in his tracks, putting his hands up. SPRINGBOARD MISSLE DROPKICK! The Docs love their dropkicks. Dr. Anderson a house afire here. Right hands all around. Max runs at Simon, who BACK DROPS him OVER the top rope.

TENAY

That's a disqualification under HI-YAH rules, but the referee didn't see it.

Dr. Pigley rejoins the battle, but he's quickly overwhelmed by the New New Midnight Express. They whip him to the corner. Simon whips Ned in after him, but Steven moves out of the way, Ned hitting nothing but turnbuckle. Simon comes after Steven, who avoids a clothesline, as does Ned. The Midnights charge out of the corner, Dr. Steven rolling through a double-clothesline attempt and leaping to the top rope. He comess off the top and wipes out both Midnights with a MOONSAULT! He rolls off Simon and Ned because...

...Dr. Max comes off the top with SHOCK THERAPY (450 SPLASH)!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO, KICKOUT!

The Docs pick Simon up, hammering him with a combination of knife-edge chops and punches. They whip him across the ring. DOUBLE BACK DROP. Blanchard caught with a DOUBLE HIP TOSS! The Love Doctors and New New Midnight Express pair off in opposite corner. Ned with Dr. Max, Simon with Dr. Steven. The Docs try to whip the Midnights toward each other, but Ned changes all that, sending Dr. Anderson running to Simon. Anderson catches Singleton running full steam ahead and falls back with him, dropping the so-called "Sultan of Sarcasm" throat-first on the top rope. LOVE GUN, a.k.a. Hot Shot/Stun Gun.

TENAY

This could be it. Dr. Pigley going straight for cover.

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- NO!

TENAY

Blanchard with the save. Dr. Steven and Ned slugging it out in the middle of the ring, with the Love Doctor getting the best of Blanchard. Irish whip. DOUBLE DROPKICK! The Love Doctors with a page out of the legendary Rock 'n' Roll Express playbook. The double dropkick. Blanchard falls to the outside. Singleton from behind!

Simon creeps up on Dr. Steven. He spins him around and misses a roundhouse right. The crowd rise as they know what's coming next. Dr. Anderson with an inverted atomic drop; Dr. Pigley with the dropkick. THE LOVEMATIC GRAMPA!

Anderson floats on top of Simon. Pigley has to get out of the ring first. He does.

ONE...

TWO...

Jim Cornette jumps in the ring and drops a big elbow down on SIMON! Dr. Max getting out of the way just in the nick of time. The Docs grab hold of James E. and cock their fists, looking at the sold out crowd. They crowd erupts as the Docs drill Cornette with a pair of rights. Miles Manchester KICKS Cornette out of the ring, pointing at him and telling him to stay out.

While all that is going down, Ned steps back in the ring with the TENNIS RACKET. He whallops Dr. Pigley from behind, sending him flying across the ring and rolling under the bottom rope to the arena floor. Dr. Anderson turns around as he sees his partner take the tumble.

* BOOM *

Dr. Anderson goes down. Ned places Simon on top of Max and exits. The referee turns around and makes the count. The fans booing as Ned ducks down outside with the racket in hand.

ONE...

TWO...

TENAY

The New New Midnight Express are gonna win it!

THREE!

* DING DING DING DING *

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

TENAY

New International tag team champions! Unbelieveable.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match and NEW HI-YAH International tag team champions... the NEW NEW MIDNIGHT EXXXXXPRESSSSSSS!

The SOONER BRUISERS appear at ringside. Frank calls Miles over and explains to him what the NNMX did. The crowd ROARS in unison as the referee RIPS the International Tag Team Titles out of the Simon and Ned's hands. The Midnights and Cornette go ballistic as the referee hands the belts over to The Love Doctors!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Miles confers with Michael Buffer.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please. I have been informed by referee Miles Manchester that he was OVERTURNED his decision and by the result of a disqualification, the winners of the match and STILL HI-YAH International tag team champions... THE LOVE DOCTORS!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

The Sooner Bruisers raise the Docs arms in victory. With the racket cocked, Jim Cornette sneaks up behind Frankie. Just as he's about to nail him from behind, Frankie turns around and grabs the racket in mid-swing. He rips it out of Corny's hands and swings for his head, narrowly missing. The New New Midnight Express ambush the Bruisers. The crowd goes into a frenzy as the Midnights and Bruisers brawl in the ring, then out of the ring, and finally all the way into the crowd.

TENAY

All hell is breaking loose. I am puzzled as to why the Sooner Bruisers would help the Love Doctors. The Bruisers aren't exactly the easiest of men to get along with, but luckily for the Docs, they made the official aware of the illegal tatics used by the New New Midnight Express. We almost witnessed highway robbery here tonight. But justice always prevails. The Love Doctors are still your HI-YAH In--

Moracca breaks a MORACCA over the head of Dr. Anderson. Mariachi decks Dr. Pigley with a stiff running forearm smash to the back of the neck. Mariachi putting the boots to Dr. Pigley. Steven nailed in the back of the head with the tag title. The Diablos whip Dr. Max to the ropes. They clothesline him using the tag belt. Mariachi and Moracaa with a SPIKE TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER onto the belt!

TENAY

We need help out here! It is chaotic. Los Diablos Del Fuego ambushing the Love Doctors. Almost every member of the security team followed the Midnight Express and Sooner Bruisers into the crowd. Los Diablos Del Fuego took advantage of the situation and jumped the Docs from behind. Dr. Anderson bleeding from the back of his head. He's gonna need stitches. You talk about making an impact. They made one, all right.

Los Diablos Del Fuego stand over the Docs holding the International tag titles.

MORACCA

If you're gonna play with fire...

MARIACHI

Except to get burned.

Diablos lick their index fingers and touch their ass.

MORACCA & MARIACHI

Ssssssss!

*commercial*

COLE

Folks, welcome back, and if you're just tuning in, you've missed a very eventful evening!

COACH

We found out that Hoff will be facing Peter Knight at Dirty Deeds at Fenway Park! And, we also saw Spanish Fly make a successful return!

CABOOSE

And we JUST saw Los Diablos del Fuego make a big impact, laying out the Love Doctors and holding the HI-YAH International Tag Titles in their hands!

COLE

Definitely an issue that needs resolution. But now, we're getting word that Josh Matthews is in the back with none other than PRL! Josh, are you there?

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Josh Matthews is standing with “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican. Tha Puerto Rican is holding his custom made spinner 24/7 Championship belt over his left shoulder. He is wearing sunglasses, and earring, and his warmup attire of a black sweatshirt, a gold chain, a Puerto Rico flag bandana, blue elbowpads, Puerto Rico flag wristbands, black sweatpants, and his Puerto Rico flag boots. The crowd boos the moment he is shown.

JOSH MATTHEWS

P.R., how excited are you? Tonight, you are going to face, one-on-one, what some say is your greatest opponent, The Mad Cappa, for the 24/7 Title. What are your thoughts heading into this match?

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN

My thoughts? My thoughts are that I don’t lose my PRESTIGIOUS 24/7 Title to The Mad Cappa. My thoughts are that I lay the smackdown on The Mad Cappa’s candy ass. Those are my thoughts. (PR turns to the camera) Mad Cappa. PRL. Everytime you put those two together, you see something electrifying. And tonight is no exception. Tonight, once again, The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican, two of the biggest stars of all-time, are going to lock up in the middle of the ring, and only one man will come out the winner and the 24/7 Champion. And Mad Cappa, make no mistake, that one man will be…Tha Puerto Rican!

(The crowd boos.)

PRL

Mad Cappa, even though we haven’t fought in quite some time, make no mistake. I. Still. HATE. YOU! You see I’ll never forget what you put me through. I’ll never forget the embarrassment, the humiliation you put Tha Puerto Rican through. You were the person I lost the Puerto Rican Championship to at AngleMania III. You were the person that cost me the North American Championship. And you are the only person in the entire OAOAST to defeat me not once, not twice, but three times! So yeah, to say I am NOT your biggest fan would be a huge understatement.

You see, J. Math. Tonight, another chapter in The Mad Cappa/PRL rivalry is written. Tonight, I, Tha Puerto Rican, the most electrifying man in professional wrestling, will beat The Mad Cappa 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. Cappa, you may have beaten me the last few times we’ve been in the ring together. And you may have undergone an attitude adjustment in the past year. But none of that scares Tha Puerto Rican. Because underneath that tough guy exterior is the same no good piece of trailer park trash that I used to fight all around the country, all around the world. It doesn’t matter if you’re a happy go-lucky guy, or a bitter, pissed off jackoff who seems to have a rod up your ass. You are still just a lucky jabrony! But you won’t have any luck tonight! Tonight, on HeldDOWN~!, in front of the millions and millions of Lightning Bolts, I, The Corporate Champ, am going to walk down the Corporate ramp, slide into the Corporate ring, take my Corporate boot, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass just like in the good ol’ days!

PRL removes his sunglasses. He stares directly into the camera with a serious look on his face.

PRL (CONT’D)

Mad CRAPPA, tonight one of the greatest feuds in the history of the OAOAST is renewed, if only for one more night. And if this is the final time you and Tha Puerto Rican will meet face-to-face in the middle of the ring, then you better bring everything you got, because I will give it my all to kick your monkey ass and retain the 24/7 Championship! I am going to give the Lightning Bolts something they will never EVER forget. If this is indeed the grand finale, the climax, the final chapter to one of the greatest rivalries this industry has ever seen, then you better give it your 100%. Because you’re damn sure going to see the absolute best of Tha Puerto Rican. Mad CRAPPA, I guaran-damn-tee that I will WALK OUT OF HERE STILL THE TWENTY-FOUR/SEVEN CHAMPION! Why? Because I am The Corporate Champ. Because I am the most electrifying man in professional wrestling. And because I am Tha Puerto Rican, the greatest wrestler of all-time! THE CHAMP HAS SPO-KUN~!!!

Tha Puerto Rican puts his sunglasses back on and leaves.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican vs. The Mad Cappa later tonight. Will Tha Puerto Rican be able to retain his title against his archrival? We’ll find out tonight on HeldDOWN~!

COACH

TALK ABOUT WOMEN! TALK ABOUT WOMEN!

COLE

*sighs* Fine. Let's talk about the OAOAST World Women's Title Gauntlet last week on HeldDOWN~!, where we crowned the new Women's Champion in a marathon of a match. Infact, better yet, let's show you what happened...

Molly is loopy, stumbling around like a drunk Irishman on St. Patricks Day (ironically enough). Seeing this, Ashley grits her teeth through the pain in the neck and dives forward, zeroing in on Molly's right knee with a dropkick! Molly is taken off her feet and lands face-first on the mat, pulling herself quickly up to one knee...

...which Ashley vaults off...

...and uses to TOE KICK MOLLY'S FACE OFF!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

SHINING I HATE YOUR FACE!!

Out cold, Molly flops backwards, spread eagle and easy pickings for a weary Ashley Street cover...

3!!!!!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*DINGDINGDING!*

The crowd come alive as Bryce Remsburg counts the three and calls for the bell, Ashley rolling off of her opponent and clenching her fists in glee.

BUFFER

Molly Matthews has been eliminated! Therefore, your winner and survivor of the Gauntlet Match...and NEEEWWW OH AY OH AY ESS TEE WORLD WOMEN'S CHAMPION... AAAAASSSSHHHHLLLLEEEEYYYY... SSSSSSTTTRRRREEEEEEETTT!!!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

What a victory, for the returning Ashley Street! Overcoming not one, not two but three consecutive matches to capture the vacant OAOAST Women's Title!! She outsmarted Valerie, outsmarted Constance and then after the sneak attack and Package Piledriver by Constance, she fought through one more match! She defeated Molly Matthews. And she earned herself the title she was robbed of the chance to win first time around!

Walking through the hallways of the arena, new OAOAST Women's Champion Ashley Street has a big smile on her face. Not least because of the shiny belt hanging over her shoulder. And with a few congratulations ringing in her ears, Ashley continues walking, until a hand blocks her path. The hand of the General Manager.

CALVIN

Ashley. Can I have a word?

ASHLEY

Sure thing Mr Szechstein.

CALVIN

Call me Ca...no, wait...on second thoughts, Mr Szechstein sounds pretty good. Obviously, I want to congratulate you on becoming new Women's Champion and for drawing in quite the impressive rating for the main event last week. No offense, but it caught me by surprise a little. This Women's Division is bringing in the numbers. Now, obviously, Dirty Deeds is coming up and I want you to be competing on the show.

ASHLEY

Fine.

CALVIN

I've got a few ideas. But...I have a problem. See, someone called OAOAST offices and offered a substantial amount of money to us, in return for us booking a match at Dirty Deeds. Much as I like money, I'm not a bribe-taker. But I thought it best to tell you, what with everythi...

ASHLEY

Accept it.

CALVIN

...excuse me?

ASHLEY

Accept it. Take the money.

CALVIN

No, see because, tha...

ASHLEY

You know who's offering the money, right? The same woman who put money on Jenny Adams' head. The same woman who left me laying in that ring the Thursday before Angleslam. I want you to accept Cal...

CALVIN

Mr Szechstein.

ASHLEY

...sorry. I want you to accept, Mr Szechstein.

CALVIN

Seriously? And you're 100% sure?

ASHLEY

100%.

Calvin shrugs, trying to ignore the dollar signs rolling into his eyes.

CALVIN

Well, seeing as you've insisted and given a verbal acceptance, it looks like you've got yourself a match at Dirty Deeds.

ASHLEY

Great. So who is it? Who's the one who offered the money?

CALVIN

Uh, I've no idea.

ASHLEY

Huh? You're putting me in with a mystery opponent?

CALVIN

Well, that's the thing. The woman who called up and offered the money isn't asking for a title shot for herself. No, see, the offer's for someone else. The request was for it to be you, Ashley Street versus Valerie...and Constance, in a Triple Threat Match. And, unfortunately you've just accepted it.

Ashley looks stunned, as Calvin laughs nervously.

CALVIN

Guess you should have let me tell you that before you agreed, huh?

ASHLEY

No problem. I'm not gonna back down from any challenge. One woman, two women, it doesn't matter.

CALVIN

Now you're talking my language!

ASHLEY

CALVIN

Oh, one more thing, just so you know. I'm going to give The Minnesota Angels a match next week. You're welcome to do commentary or come out and watch. A little tension's always good for the ratings, if you catch my drift. *winks*

Edited by King Cucaracha

Back from the break, we suddenly cut backstage, where Christian Wright is standing with his bodyguard, the HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion Bohemoth. The crowd see him on the AngleTron and start booing loudly, as Wright takes the cup of coffee that was in his hand and hurls it to the ground with no evident provocation. Bohemoth, glances down at the splattered coffee and the exploded paper cup with a look that seems to suggest this isn't the first coffee that's been hurled recently.

WRIGHT

It's preposterous! Who is Drek Stone to DARE suggest I dropped the ball at AngleSlam!?!

BOHEMOTH

He didn't actually say you dro...

WRIGHT

I could see it in his eyes, Bo! The expression on his face told me more than any verbal expression he could have given me. Yes, I was the only Upstart not to have come out victorious from AngleSlam. Yes, Leon Rodez defeated me. But what right does he have to cast aspersions on his new partner? What right? It was no more than a fluke! A fluke! Rodez caught me unawares and now, he is able to go into Tables, Ladders and Chairs tonight...whilst you and I stand around tipping coffee down our throats for amusement! And can we do that with our fellow Upstarts?

BOHEMOTH

Yes.

WRIGHT

NO! NO! No, we cannot! Because the foul stench of disappointment in the air makes every mouthful taste like arsenic! I cannot stand by in The Upstarts locker room whilst Drek Stone does not feel me worthy of my aliegance!

BOHEMOTH

He doesn't think that, Christian.

Wright sighs, unfolding his arms as suddenly, his eyes seem to light up.

WRIGHT

I've got it!

BOHEMOTH

Got...got what?

WRIGHT

I know how to re-claim Drek Stone's trust and his admiration! I may not have defeated that little urchin Leon Rodez, but I'm not beaten yet! All we need to do is rebound, Bo. We need a new target. One whom has respect and standing in the OAOAST. One which the The Upstarts should be trying to rid the OAOAST off.

BOHEMOTH

So, you're saying, you're gonna challenge one of the veterans.

WRIGHT

Better yet...I'm going to ANSWER the challenge of one of the OAOAST's most respected of veteran performers. The challenge...of The Parka!

The crowd in the arena cheer for the mere mention of The Parka's name. Bohemoth raises an eyebrow at Wright's confident strategy, as Wright claps his hands together and sets off out of camera shot.

WRIGHT

Wait until Drek hears THIS!

Wright has rushed off by now, leaving Bohemoth watching on...not knowing what to make of Christian's sudden change of demeanour, as he sets off after him.

COLE

Folks, welcome back to HeldDown, and it's been a wild night so far!

COACH

Absolutely, let's remind everyone that we've found our main event for Dirty Deeds, and it's gonna be a big one. Champion vs. Champion, Hoff against Peter Knight!

COLE

A blockbuster matchup, sure to be a memorable encounter, but Coach, I have to ask, what was your deal at AngleSlam?

COACH

What do you mean, Mikey?

COLE

You know what I mean! You sticking your nose into PK and Crystal's X-Title match!

COACH

Well, I mean, as much of a ladies' man as the Coach is, I still need to earn some brownie points, y'dig?

CABOOSE

Like hell, Coachman. What was all that business about "we?"

COACH

"We?" I don't know--

COLE

You do too! Coach, you said that "we" were so close! Now just who is we? Are you allied with Crystal and Gunner?

COACH

Listen, listen, sometimes things get said in the heat of the moment. It's nothing to worry about, players!

COLE

I don't know...

CABOOSE

I'm watching you, Coachman.

COACH

Ooooooooh, scaaaaaaaaary.

Just then, a hard rock riff hits, and the fans cheer!

COLE

What the...who the hell is this?

"WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The strains of Blur's Song Number 2 hit, and the fans cheer....until they see who steps out from the curtain!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

It's Rick Heyross!

Indeed, a smiling Heyross steps out from the curtain, flanked by his newest acquisitions, Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin!

CABOOSE

And there's Team Heyross. Now, I don't like what they did to my man, Chris Stevens, but these guys looked pretty impressive last week!

COACH

Well, the Coach definitely notices the male physique, and these guys are impressive specimens for sure!

COLE

Well Rick Heyross has received this time to more fully explain his actions last week.

Heyross and his team step into the ring. Moss and Benjamin climb the near corners, posing for the fans as Heyross smiles and applauds. Heyross asks for a microphone.

CABOOSE

I don't know what else he has to explain, Cole! He's pissed at Chris Stevens for staling his client! Seems pretty open and shut to me.

Heyross turns to address the fans.

HEYROSS

So apparently, this company would like me to EXPLAIN myself.

"BOOOOOOO"

HEYROSS

This company would like me to further clarify WHY my boys and I took CSI out last week. Well, let me try and express myself in terms that you morons can understand.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

He doesn't need to berate our fans!

HEYROSS

You see, there's a man by the name of Brock Ausstin, who by all rights ought to be the top guy in this business. Size, strength, speed, he has it all, and he was on his way to the top. And you know who was guiding him there? ME! RICK HEYROSS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

HEYROSS

I brought Brock into this company! I guided him to win after win after win! And when he fell off the path, who led him back on? ME! RICK HEYROSS!! I took him from a meaningless feud with a guy who isn't even a memory in this company anymore, to a feud with the X-Division Champion! I did that? And HOW did Brock thank me?

"BOOOOOOO"

HEYROSS

He STABBED ME IN THE BACK!!

The fans jeer as Heyross grimaces. Team Heyross tries to console him, patting him on the back and nodding their heads.

COACH

Well, Rick makes a good point! Brock turned his back on his manager!

Heyross wipes away some crocodile tears before turning back to the fans.

HEYROSS

Brock Ausstin SCREWED me! But I know something....I know something that, well, most people don't know, but it's not exactly hard to figure out. Ladies and gentlemen, Brock Ausstin.....is STUPID!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

HEYROSS

That's right! Brock Ausstin is as dumb as a sack of bricks, UNLIKE my new team here. And I know that as dense as he is, Brock would NEVER have left me on his own. No, that rests on the shoulders of one man....CHRIS STEVENS.

Rick spits the name of Stevens, which draws a pop from the crowd.

HEYROSS

Oh yeah, cheer him! CHEER this man! This man who ruins careers! The man who PISSED on my legacy! The man who drove Brock Ausstin from this business! Chris Stevens, you are SCUM, and I am gonna make you pay, for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

Heyross looks out wild-eyed at the crowd, who get on him for the remarks.

COLE

Well Rick Heyross has--

*dun dun* *dun dun*

*dun dun* *dun dun*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!

And the fans explode as CSI's music hits!

COLE

Is Chris Stevens coming out to defend himself?

The crowd goes wild as Jumbo comes out from behind the curtain, holding it open for.....Jay Richards!!

COACH

Wait, it's Jay Richards!

CABOOSE

Jay and Jumbo, but...where's my man?

Jay, mic in hand, points at Heyross.

JAY

Why don't you cool it for one second so I can do my introductions. Ladies and gentlemen, JAY COOL IS IN THE BUILDING!!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

JAY

And since Chris isn't here to defend himself, I figured I'd take over for this evening.

The fans cheer as Heyross grimaces. Team Heyross looks menacingly up the ramp.

JAY

Now, let's take this step-by-step. Before you went out and got your little BUTT-buddies, you claim that Chris Stevens stole your man. Well, I can see where that would be a problem. I mean, clearly, you're desparate for a man.

The crowd goes BANANA as Heyross fumes in the ring!

JAY

Why else would you surround yourself with a couple of BUTT-buddies?!

Jay laughs as the crowd goes WILD. Team Heyross starts stomping around the ring, shouting threats at Jay.

COLE

Folks, we here at the OAOAST are tolerant of all life choices.

JAY

So anyway, here's how it is. If Brock Ausstin wanted to stay under the prestigious eye of Rick Heyross, that's where he'd be. The only person you have to blame is yourself.

"YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

JAY

And you've only got yourself to blame....

A man in the front row stands up, throwing off his trenchcoat.

JAY

...for what's about to happen right now!

The man slides into the ring...

COLE

That's Chris Stevens!!!

And the crowd EXPLODES as Stevens grabs Charlie Moss from behind and throws him out of the ring! Quentin Benjamin turns around....SUPERKICK!! Benjamin crashes to the mat!

CABOOSE

MY MAN!

Heyross turns around, and Stevens points at him! Heyross bails and heads up the ramp...and Jumbo heads down to meet him! In the ring, Moss climbs back in and hits Stevens from behind! Moss whips Stevens into the ropes, reversal, Moss comes off and Stevens NAILS him in the jaw!

COLE

Another superkick for Team Heyross! And LOOK AT RICK!

On the ramp, Rick Heyross pleads with Jumbo. Jumbo raises an eyebrow, looks out at the cheering crowd...and grabs Rick by the hair! Jumbo tosses Rick into the ring and Rick climbs to his feet....FACE TO FACE with Stevens! Rock begs off, but Stevens kicks him, then grabs his arms and twists him, hooking him from behind!

JAY

SPIKE HIM, CHRIS!

The crowd cheers as Stevens drops Heyross on his head with the Unprettier!!

COLE

Chris Stevens has taken Team Heyross out!!

In the ring, Stevens shouts down at Heyross before Jumbo escorts him out of the ring. They head up the ramp, where Chris and Jay high-five.

JAY

Oh, one more thing. I just got out of Cal's office, and next week, it's gonna be CSI against Team Heyross, AND you, Rick! We'll see ya! JAY COOL........OUT!

Jay flips the mic down as "Who Are You" kicks in!!

COLE

Well CSI has returned fire tonight, and what an announcement for next week! All three CSI members against Moss, Benjamin, AND Rick Heyross! But up next, tonight, a HUGE, main event caliber matchup! Tha Puerto Rican defends his 24/7 Championship against the MAD CAPPA...and it's NEXT!

Edited by King Cucaracha

“Breathe” by Fabolous starts playing. The crowd gives Cappa the traditional “Welcome back!” pop, but then return to booing. The entrance doors slide open, and The Mad Cappa appears, looking essentially the same, but carrying a baseball bat, and wearing a skullcap. Cappa shows off the bat to the crowd with a cocky smirk on his face, and then starts walking down the ramp.

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a thirty-minute time limit. And is for the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Championship. Introducing first the challenger. Coming to the ring at this time. From Northern Virginia. Weighing in at 183 lbs. Making his return to the OAOAST after a 6-month absence. This…is…THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

COLE

The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican rivalry goes all the way back to Tha Puerto Rican’s arrival in the OAOAST. PRL made his OAOAST debut on March 10, 2003 on IntenseZone, and in his very first match, he took on The Mad Cappa. A match, which ended in a disqualification. Since then, these two have crossed each other’s paths time and time again.

COACH

Everytime PRL and The Mad Cappa meet, you know you’re going to see something memorable. They have given the OAOAST fans memories to last a lifetime. And tonight, you can bet they will have another match that will be talked about for years to come!

Mad Cappa enters the ring, brandishing his baseball bat. He heads to the top rope and raises the bat in the air.

CABOOSE

This is not the same Mad Cappa PRL fought before. This Mad Cappa has an attitude. This Mad Cappa will do anything to win. This Mad Cappa could quite possibly leave St. Louis the new 24/7 Champion.

Cappa heads to the opposite turnbuckle and raises the bat as “Breathe” continues playing. He jaw jacks the fans, and then jumps off the turnbuckle. Mad Cappa gives his skullcap and baseball bat to the ring attendant and stares at the entrance, awaiting the arrival of his arch-nemesis.

COLE

Tonight, will we see the end of Tha Puerto Rican’s 5 months long 24/7 Title reign? Or will Tha Puerto Rican leave this arena with a victory over his greatest adversary?

CABOOSE

Oh I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know who to cheer for. I like both PRL AND Cappa. Both guys are excellent. Oh boy. Oh boy.

COLE

Calm down, Caboose. Just sit back and enjoy the match!

“Breathe” by Fabolous dies down. The lights go down in the arena. A Puerto Rico flag appears on the AngleTron. In big, white blocky letters the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing, with the crowd standing up and booing. PR is heard saying "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song, while smoke fills the entranceway and the lights flicker on and off in the entrance. A few seconds elapsed, and out from the curtains and through the smoke comes "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican, and his manager and "Career Consultant" Stephen Joseph Popick. The crowds boos get louder. PR sports a cocky smirk on his face, wearing his Puerto Rico flag facepaint, and holding his spinner 24/7 Championship belt over his right shoulder. Puerto spins the belt plate, and then looks at the crowd with disgust. He looks at Popick, and the two of them begin their walk down the ramp.

BUFFER

And his opponent. Accompanied to the ring by his manager and “Career Consultant” Stephen Joseph Popick. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. Weighing in at 223 lbs. He is the leader of The Lightning Crew AND the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion; he is “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIICCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!

Chants of "P.R. SUCKS!" fill the arena, as PRL and Popick continue their walk to the ring.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is a 3-time Puerto Rican/Italian/Puerto Rican Champion. He is a former North American Champion. PRL has defended both those titles against The Mad Cappa at one time or another.

COACH

I never get tired of seeing PRL and The Mad Cappa fight. Two of the most talented wrestlers in the world today going at it. Say what you will about their attitudes, but you cannot deny the talent The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican have.

COLE

This will be the fifth one-on-one meeting between Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa. These two have had some memorable battles: Remember the May 27, 2003 episode of IntenseZone where Tha Puerto Rican crushed Cappa’s larynx, putting him out of action for 3 months. The Career vs. Title Match at AngleMania III on March 28, 2004, where The Mad Cappa dethroned Tha Puerto Rican to win the Puerto Rican Title for the first time. There was also the No Holds Barred Match for the Puerto Rican Championship back at Living Anglelously 2004 on April 26, 2004, where The Mad Cappa was able to retain despite interference from special referee Colombian Heat. The last time Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa met in the ring was during the Lethal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza 2005 on January 30, 2005.

COACH

And the last time they were in the ring together on HeldDOWN~! was on May 20, 2004 when PRL and “Reckless” Drek Stone took on Cappa and Colombian Heat.

CABOOSE

It’s been awhile, but good things come to those who wait. And believe me, I’ve waited for these two to fight again for a long time!

Tha Puerto Rican gets on the ring apron, and sneers at the crowd. Popick holds the ropes, and Tha Puerto Rican enters the ring. He spins around; soaking in the fans boos while "Know Your Role '99" continues playing over the P.A. systems. Tha Puerto Rican does the HBK muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him. The crowd is still booing loudly and chanting "P.R. SUCKS!" PRL heads to the second rope, and raises his custom made 24/7 Title belt over his head. He then heads to a second turnbuckle, and raises his belt over his head again. PR hits a third turnbuckle, and raises his belt with his right arm in the air and "smells the electricity" a'la The Rock. PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth turnbuckle receiving boos.

COLE

There will never be another Mad Cappa. And there will never be another PRL.

Tha Puerto Rican gets off the ropes, and almost bumps into The Mad Cappa. PRL stops in his tracks, and stares at Cappa, removing his sunglasses and earring in the process. PRL kisses his spinner 24/7 Championship belt, and hands it over to referee Nick Patrick, who raises the belt over his head, not once taking his eyes off Cappa. Popick exits the ring, offering some last minute words of encouragement for Tha Puerto Rican while the lights go back on in the arena. "Know Your Role '99" dies down as PRL and Cappa continue their staredown.

COLE

There’s no love lost between Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa.

CABOOSE

Damn straight.

The crowd is rumbling, anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. Nick Patrick pats down PRL and The Mad Cappa.

COLE

There is a lot of discussion on what is the greatest feud in OAOAST history. There is a lot of competition, but it could very well be the feud between the two men in the ring right now. Only time will tell.

Finally, Nick Patrick calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

OAOAST 24/7 CHAMPIONSHIP

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN (Champion with Stephen Joseph Popick) vs. THE MAD CAPPA (Challenger)

PRL and Cappa are still staring each other down. PRL goes for a punch, but Cappa blocks it, and fires back with punches of his own!

COLE

And here we go! Cappa-PRL! This time for the 24/7 Title!

Cappa continues beating on PRL on the ropes. Cappa does an Irish whip, which Tha Puerto Rican reverses. PRL goes for a clothesline, but Cappa ducks it, and kicks PRL in the stomach. BUST A CAP! NO! Tha Puerto Rican escapes and heads to the outside.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is one step ahead of Cappa, as he escapes the BUST A CAP.

Puerto walks up the ramp. However, Mad Cappa heads to the outside, and catches PRL before he can leave with a clothesline on the ramp! The crowd gives Cappa a mixed reaction.

COLE

Neither man is exactly a fan favorite, so it should be interesting to see whom this crowd sides with.

Cappa grabs Puerto Rican, and slams his head on the barricade. He then nails Puerto with a knife-edged chop. Cappa grabs PR by his head and takes him over to the ring. He slams PRL’s head against the staircase. PRL rests on a barricade, so Mad Cappa heads over and chops him across the chest. He does it again! And again! Mad Cappa then picks PRL up, and drops PRL’s throat on the barricade. Cappa then grabs PRL and takes him over to Sofa Central. Cappa positions P.R. next to the announcer’s table, and then gives him a clothesline, which P.R. oversells by leaping onto the top of the announcer’s table!

COLE

Look out!

By now, referee Nick Patrick has head to the outside, and has ordered PRL and Cappa to return to the ring. Meanwhile, the crowd starts chanting “CAP-PA SUCKS! CAP-PA SUCKS! CAP-PA SUCKS! CAP-PA SUCKS!” Tha Puerto Rican stumbles around ringside before Cappa grabs him and drops his throat on another barricade. He then whips PRL into the ring steps, which PRL hits, shoulder first!

COLE

This isn’t surprising. The Mad Cappa has been able to get the best of PRL everytime they’d fought. It doesn’t matter what month, what day, what year it is. Tha Puerto Rican just can’t seem to beat The Mad Cappa!

CABOOSE

Uh…um…uh…go Cappa!

P.R. clutches his right shoulder. TMC grabs him and throws him into the ring. PRL crawls around the ring, but is unable to stop Cappa’s assault. Cappa grabs PRL and places him on the bottom rope. He then proceeds to stomp a mudhole in him. Cappa stops to pose, and gets booed. TMC chokes PRL on the ropes, until Nick Patrick stops him at the count of 4. Cappa picks up P.R. X-Factor! Mad Cappa then heads to the top rope. Top rope legdrop! Cappa covers PRL. 1…2…PRL kicks out!

COACH

PR and Cappa have fought each other so many times, they have to know each other’s movesets well.

The Mad Cappa picks up Tha Puerto Rican and whips him into a turnbuckle. Tha Puerto Rican does a Flair Flip onto the ring apron. Cappa responds by clotheslining PRL onto the ring apron! PRL rolls back into the ring, so Mad Cappa picks him up, and whips him into the turnbuckle. However, Tha Puerto Rican reverses, and goes for a clothesline. But The Mad Cappa ducks the clothesline, and grabs PR’s head from behind. The Fall From Grace! The crowd gives TMC another mixed reaction, which Cappa notices.

COLE

The Mad Cappa has been in control so far in this match.

CABOOSE

I can’t watch. Yes I can. No I can’t. Yes I can.

Mad Cappa places PRL on the second rope, and chokes him with it. Nick Patrick orders Cappa to stop, but Cappa goes back to choking him. Nick Patrick pulls Mad Cappa off of PRL, which pisses Cappa off. He argues with the ref, allowing Popick to come over and slap PRL’s face to wake him up. Popick pulls PRL off the ropes. Mad Cappa continues arguing with Nick Patrick, when suddenly, Tha Puerto Rican clips Cappa’s right leg, causing the challenger to fall to the mat! The crowd gives that a mixed reaction.

COLE

Downstairs to the knee went Tha Puerto Rican.

COACH

And it looks as if half the crowd is rooting for Tha Puerto Rican, and half the crowd is rooting for The Mad Cappa.

The Mad Cappa heads to the outside to catch his breath. He heads over to Sofa Central. Nick Patrick tells Cappa to get back in the ring. However, before he can move, Tha Puerto Rican charges, and clips Cappa’s right leg again!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican once crushed The Mad Cappa’s larynx. I think he’s trying to injure another part of Cappa’s body!

PRL picks Cappa up, and slams his head on the announcer’s table. Cappa lies on top of the table, so PRL lifts Cappa up by his right leg, and slams him back down. Nick Patrick tells PRL to stop, but PRL yells at him. PRL lifts Cappa up by his right leg, and slams him back down again. A few fans start chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The Corporate Champ grabs Cappa and throws him back into the ring. PRL does several shaky leg kicks on Cappa’s neck. PRL picks up Cappa, and nails him in the right knee with several kicks. Popick tells PRL to head to the outside. Puerto obliges. P.R. grabs Cappa’s right leg, and slams his right leg on the ring apron.

COLE

PRL is just zeroing in on that right leg.

Puerto grabs Cappa’s legs, and pulls on them, causing Cappa’s crotch to meet the ringpost. PRL punches Cappa in the face. He then slams Cappa’s right leg on the ringpost. PRL hits Cappa with a Rock-style punch to the temple, and then gets back into the ring. Tha Puerto Rican picks The Mad Cappa up, and gives him a vertical suplex. Tha Puerto Rican rolls through, and gives Mad Cappa a second vertical suplex. PR rolls through again, and lifts Cappa up for a third vertical suplex. Puerto Rican holds Cappa in the air for a few seconds, receiving applause. PRL does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture, and then walks over to the ropes. PRL drops Cappa’s stomach on the top rope, doing a slingshot suplex on The Mad Cappa. HOWEVER, The Mad Cappa lands behind Tha Puerto Rican and turns him around, punching him in the face several times. The punches daze Tha Puerto Rican. Cappa Irish whips Tha Puerto Rican into the ropes. He puts his head down, so PRL takes this as the perfect opportunity to grab Cappa and DRILL him with a Dangerous DDT! PRL stops to point to his head to tell the crowd how smart he is, and some of the crowd cheers!

CABOOSE

Go P.R.! You tell the crowd how brilliant you are!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is taunting this crowd, and yet, some of these fans are rooting for him!

The Mad Cappa is lying on his stomach, so Tha Puerto Rican lifts Cappa up by his right leg, and slams him down on the mat. Popick tells Puerto to make him tap out, so Tha Puerto Rican grabs Cappa’s legs, puts his right leg in between, and turns around, applying a Sharpshooter on The Mad Cappa!

COLE

Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter!

COACH

That’s one of Otaku’s finishing moves!

CABOOSE

And Tha Puerto Rican does the move better than he does!

The Mad Cappa struggles to reach the ropes, but Tha Puerto Rican pulls him back. PRL pulls back to further cinch the submission move. Suddenly, Cappa starts moving closer to the ropes. Popick warns PRL about this, but PRL doesn’t do anything, so The Mad Cappa grabs the bottom rope to stop the Sharpshooter!

PRL

Oh DAMNIT!

Popick tells Tha Puerto Rican to keep going. The Mad Cappa struggles to get up, so Tha Puerto Rican grabs Cappa by his jeans, and takes him to the outside. However, The Mad Cappa scratches PRL’s eyes, and heads back into the ring. But, Tha Puerto Rican is quickly up, and he grabs Cappa by his right leg, and drags him over to a ringpost. PRL pulls on Cappa’s legs, causing Cappa’s crotch to once again meet the ringpost. Nick Patrick orders Tha Puerto Rican to get back into the ring, but Tha Puerto Rican threatens to attack him, so Nick Patrick backs off.

CABOOSE

Don’t mess with Tha Puerto Rican, Nick. You don’t want to be in The Mad Cappa’s shoes now.

PRL hits Mad Cappa with a Rock-style punch to the temple. The man formerly known as The Lightning Kid slams Cappa’s right leg on the ringpost. PR then punches Cappa in the face again. Tha Puerto Rican heads over to the timekeeper’s table, and grabs Mad Cappa’s skullcap, putting it on. He then grabs The Mad Cappa’s baseball bat. The crowd starts cheering for some reason while Tha Puerto Rican stares at Cappa with a sinister look on his face.

COLE

Oh no. Oh dear.

COACH

Tha Puerto Rican has stolen The Mad Cappa’s skullcap and baseball bat!

CABOOSE

No P.R.! For the first time ever, I DON’T want you to hurt someone! Don’t hurt him! He’s just as good as you!

PRL taunts the crowd with the bat, and then stops to grab Michael Cole’s water bottle and drink from it. He then dumps the water all over his face, and then throws the water bottle to the crowd. PR enters the ring with the baseball bat in his hands.

COLE

Uh-oh. PRL could send The Mad Cappa back to the injured list if he uses that baseball bat!

COACH

This is just more proof that the hatred PRL feels for Mad Cappa hasn’t gone away!

The Mad Cappa is crawling on the mat. Tha Puerto Rican laughs evilly. The crowd is going nuts, some fans cheering, and some fans booing. PRL stands over Mad Cappa, and raises the baseball bat over his head. Popick tells PRL to hit Cappa! But Nick Patrick grabs the baseball bat from behind! PRL argues with the referee while Cappa continues getting up.

COACH

The Mad Cappa’s career could have ended for good if PRL hit him with that bat!

CABOOSE

For once I agree with the referee. PRL shouldn’t have brought that bat into the ring.

Puerto Rican continues arguing with the ref, still wearing the skullcap. Suddenly, The Mad Cappa grabs Tha Puerto Rican and starts laying into him with lefts and rights! The punches take PR to the ropes. Cappa whips PRL into the ropes, but PRL reverses. PRL goes for a clothesline, but The Mad Cappa ducks the clothesline. PRL bounces off the ropes too, and the two competitors criss-cross each other. The criss-crossing stops as The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican greet each other with the DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE OF DOOM~!!!

COLE

What a collision! PRL and Mad Cappa both hit each other with clotheslines at the same time!

The Mad Cappa and “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican both lie on the mat, breathing hard. PRL’s facepaint is almost gone. Referee Nick Patrick has started a 10 count.

COACH

PRL doesn’t have to get up. If he and Cappa stay down until the count of 10, the match ends in a no contest, and PRL keeps the 24/7 Title!

CABOOSE

That’s the most intelligent thing you’ve said all night. Good boy Coach!

Caboose pets Coach like a puppy.

COLE

These two men have given it their all. This is anybody’s game! Either man could win this match!

PRL and The Mad Cappa both use the ropes to get up. Cappa is on a vertical base first, but Tha Puerto Rican follows a few seconds later. P.R. goes to punch Mad Cappa, but Cappa blocks the punch, and follows with a right jab of his own! Cappa’s punches take PRL over to the ring ropes once again. Cappa whips PRL into the turnbuckle, but PRL reverses. However, The Mad Cappa leaps onto the top rope, and does a side swinging moonsault onto Tha Puerto Rican! Cappa covers PR!

1…

2…

PRL GETS HIS RIGHT SHOULDER UP AT 2.9999999999999!!! And some of the crowd cheers!!!

COLE

Somehow, someway, Tha Puerto Rican is able to fight back!

The crowd is hot, divided between those cheering for Cappa, and those cheering for PRL. The Mad Cappa places PRL on a turnbuckle, and stomps a mudhole in him. Nick Patrick tells him to stop, but Cappa shoves him away, and goes back to stomping a mudhole in PRL. The Mad One picks up The P.R. Menace, and gives him an Irish whip. Cappa goes for a clothesline, but Tha Puerto Rican ducks. Cappa goes for a clothesline again, but PRL ducks that, and bounces off the ropes with a flying clothesline! PRL kips up to a mixed reaction!

COLE

The fans seem to think Tha Puerto Rican is the lesser of two evils!

CABOOSE

Wrong! The fans, The Lightning Bolts, respect Tha Puerto Rican for his athletic ability and his charisma! They’re showing their respect by cheering him!

COACH

But half the crowd is cheering for The Mad Cappa!

CABOOSE

Those fans are smart too!

PR mocks the fans that are cheering him, and eggs on the fans that are booing him. Half the crowd is chanting “P.R.! P.R.!” while the other half is chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Tha Puerto Rican turns around…and gets kicked in the stomach by The Mad Cappa…

CORPORATE NIGHTMARE FROM THE MAD CAPPA!!!

COLE

Cappa just used the Corporate Nightmare on The Corporate Champ!

COACH

Imagine if Tha Puerto Rican loses the 24/7 Title to The Mad Cappa this way?

The crowd is mixed. Some are cheering Cappa, while some are booing. The Mad Cappa covers Tha Puerto Rican, hooking the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREEE-TWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COLE

PRL is still the 24/7 Champion!

COACH

For now, Cole. For now. This match isn’t over yet!

The Mad Cappa is fuming IN ANGER~! He gets into position to deliver the BUST A CAP.

THE MAD CAPPA

GET UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!

PR slowly gets to his feet, his eyes glazed over. Almost all of PRL’s facepaint is gone by now.

CABOOSE

Go P.R.! I mean, Go Cappa! I mean. I don’t know!

Once PR is at a vertical base, he adjusts Cappa’s skullcap. Then, he turns around…

KICK! WHAM! BUST A CAP---

NO!

KICK! WHAM! CAPPA KILLA!!!

COLE

PR with the BUST A CAP!

CABOOSE

No. No. No. No. No. That’s the Cappa Killa!

COLE

Whatever! The point is will this be the move that ends the match!?

PRL looks at Popick, who is panicking on the outside.

“LET’S GO P.R.!

P.R. SUCKS!

LET’S GO P.R.!

P.R. SUCKS!

LET’S GO P.R.!

P.R. SUCKS!

LET’S GO P.R.!

P.R. SUCKS!”

Tha Puerto Rican covers The Mad Cappa.

1!!!

2!!!

KICKOUT!!!

PRL slams the mat in frustration!

PRL

WHY? WHY? WHY?!!! WHY CAN’T I BEAT YOU?!!!

Tha Puerto Rican adjusts his/Cappa’s skullcap, and then heads to the top rope. He removes his left elbowpad, and throws it to the crowd. He then leaps off the top rope, and does the “Up yours!” hand motion in midair. Corporate Elbowdrop!

CABOOSE

Beautiful move from such a beautiful man! Uh…not beautiful as in handsome, although he is quite good looking, but…uh…let’s pretend I didn’t say anything.

PRL picks The Mad Cappa up, and gives him the middle finger. He nails Caps with several Rock-style punches and European Uppercuts that bring Cappa to his knees. PRL heads to a turnbuckle, and then charges forward, jumping in the air, grabbing Mad Cappa in a ¾ facelock. Lightning Strike! NO! Cappa shoves PRL onto the mat, stopping PRL’s Diamond Cutter from taking place! Tha Puerto Rican clutches his back and SCREAMS out in pain!

COLE

The Mad Cappa has regained control! He blocked the Lightning Strike and now PRL is lying on the mat clutching his back!

The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican both lie on the mat. All of PRL’s facepaint has faded away. Stephen Joseph Popick slams the mat hoping to get his client back to his feet.

“LET’S GO CAP-PA!

CAP-PA SUCKS!

LET’S GO CAP-PA!

CAP-PA SUCKS!

LET’S GO CAP-PA!

CAP-PA SUCKS!

LET’S GO CAP-PA!

CAP-PA SUCKS!”

COACH

These fans can’t decide whether they want to cheer or boo The Mad Cappa!

COLE

Are we just seconds away from the crowning of a new 24/7 Champion?

The Mad Cappa kips up! (?) Cappa stands over the fallen Puerto Rican. He shoves Nick Patrick away, and picks up Tha Puerto Rican…but Tha Puerto Rican delivers a Flair Uppercut (Down where? Down here!) on The Mad Cappa!

COLE

And Tha Puerto Rican goes low!

Tha Puerto Rican applauds himself for the low blow, drawing more heat. He then points to his head to tell the crowd how smart he is. Tha Puerto Rican stands over The Mad Cappa, who is lying in the middle of the ring. The crowd knows what PRL is thinking. Indeed, Tha Puerto Rican gets ready to deliver the IntenseZone Elbow. PRL removes his right elbowpad, spits on it, and throws it down on Cappa’s face. He does some weird hand signals, and then heads to the ropes, leaps over Cappa, and then bounces off the opposite ropes. PR stops, and DANCES~! PRL does the Crip Walk for a few seconds, and drops the IntenseZone Elbow! BUT CAPPA MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!!!

COACH

Good grief!

The Mad Cappa quickly gets up. KICK! WHAM! BUST A CAP! PRL pushes Cappa into the ropes…SPINEBUSTER! Tha Puerto Rican stands over Cappa, and prepares to deliver the IntenseZone Elbow. He removes Cappa’s skullcap, spits on it, and throws it down on Cappa’s face. PRL then rips his Lightning Crew logo t-shirt off and throws it away. PRL does some weird hand signals, and then heads to the ropes, leaps over Cappa, and then bounces off the opposite ropes. PRL does several middle fingers in Cappa’s direction, and then drops the IntenseZone Elbow on The Mad Cappa! He covers Cappa, hooking the leg.

COLE

Will it be enough?

1…

2…

3!!!

KICKOUT!!!

COLE

NO IT’S NOT!

CABOOSE

Boo! I mean yea! I mean…oh hell!

The Corporate Champ curses in Spanish. Cappa clutches his neck.

COLE

This has been one hell of a match! We said that we would see something memorable tonight, and we were right!

Tha Puerto Rican kips up for a second time.

CABOOSE

You know it’s a special night when Tha Puerto Rican does two kip ups!

PRL looks at the crowd…

“THAT’S IT!”

PRL does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture at The Mad Cappa, who is just on his knees. PRL gets into position to deliver the Corporate Nightmare. Cappa uses the ropes for help.

COLE

The Mad Cappa has no idea what’s behind him!

PRL talks trash to Mad Cappa. Once Cappa turns around, PRL kicks him in the stomach, puts him in a facelock, and grabs his jeans. CORPORATE NIGHTMARE! Cappa won’t budge. PRL tries for the CORPORATE NIGHTMARE again. Cappa still won’t budge.

COLE

Cappa is not allowing PRL to do the Corporate Nightmare!

The Mad Cappa escapes the hold.

KICK WHAM BUST A CAP!!!

COLE

BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP!

COACH

The Mad Cappa just hit the BUST A CAP out of nowhere!

PRL does a Rock-like oversell of the move. Popick starts yelling at the top of his lungs. The crowd is going crazy, some cheering, and some booing. The Mad Cappa covers Tha Puerto Rican. Referee Nick Patrick counts.

COLE

We’re going to have a new 24/7 Champion!

1…

2…

2 ½

POPICK PULLS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING!!!

COLE

DAMNIT! Popick has stopped the count! The match continues!

COACH

The Mad Cappa could have been 24/7 Champion right there!

Popick argues with Nick Patrick. The Mad Cappa notices this and is pissed! Cappa gets up and yells at Popick. Meanwhile, Tha Puerto Rican slowly gets up.

COLE

How is this match going to end? Cappa won’t allow PRL to do the Corporate Nightmare. Popick stopped Cappa from pinning PRL with the BUST A CAP. How will this match end? Who is going to win?

Tha Puerto Rican rolls out of the ring, and heads over to the timekeeper’s table. He grabs his spinner 24/7 Championship belt. While this is going on, The Mad Cappa is arguing with Popick and Nick Patrick.

COLE

What’s PRL doing?

CABOOSE

What does it look like he’s doing?

PRL enters the ring with his 24/7 Title belt in his hands. He stands behind Cappa, waiting for him to turn around.

COACH

This might not end well for The Mad Cappa.

The Mad Cappa turns around…

RIGHT INTO A BELTSHOT~! FROM THA PUERTO RICAN!!!

COLE

The Mad Cappa is down! This might be Puerto Rican’s last chance to win this match!

CABOOSE

Then take advantage of it, P.R.! Take advantage of it!

PRL throws his belt to the outside. Popick stops arguing with the ref, so Nick Patrick heads back into the ring. The crowd is hot! They give Tha Puerto Rican a mixed reaction. But Tha Puerto Rican isn’t listening to the crowd. He’s too busy picking The Mad Cappa up. Cappa is dazed and dizzy, so PRL decides there’s no better time than now to kick Cappa in the gut, place him in a facelock, and grab his jeans. CORPORATE NIGHTMARE! But The Mad Cappa escapes! Cappa goes for a clothesline, but PRL ducks…

KICK WHAM CORPORATE NIGHTMARE!!!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has finally hit the Corporate Nightmare!

CABOOSE

All right! I mean! Oh no!

“The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican covers The Mad Cappa. Referee Nick Patrick counts.

1…

2…

2 ½

3!!!

*DING DING DING* (18:00)

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican defeats The Mad Cappa to retain the 24/7 Title!

CABOOSE

Way to go P.R.! Oh, I’m sorry Cappa!

“Know Your Role ‘99” starts playing. The crowd reacts with boos and cheers.

BUFFER

Here is your winner…and STILL One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion…”The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

COLE

Another chapter in the classic Mad Cappa/PRL rivalry has been written, and this chapter ends with Tha Puerto Rican on top!

COACH

For the first time since May 27, 2003, Tha Puerto Rican has pinned The Mad Cappa, and he retains his OAOAST 24/7 Title as a result!

Stephen Joseph Popick jumps up and down on the outside. He grabs the spinner 24/7 Title belt that PRL threw to the outside and turns his direction to one of the cameras.

POPICK

PRL IS GOING TO BE THE 24/7 CHAMPION FOREVER!

COLE

Well, with the way PRL is going, that may just be true!

Referee Nick Patrick raises Tha Puerto Rican’s hands in victory. PRL smiles his sinister smile, and laughs at the fallen Mad Cappa, who is lying on the mat face down. Popick enters the ring, and hugs his client, and then hands him over PRL’s 24/7 Title belt. PR spins the belt plate, and then raises it over his head.

COLE

Both men gave it their all. But in the end it was thanks to Popick and the 24/7 Title belt that Tha Puerto Rican won.

CABOOSE

Let’s not forget the Corporate Nightmare. That sealed Cappa’s fate.

Tha Puerto Rican gets on a turnbuckle, and raises the belt over his head. All of the fans boo, since the match is over, PRL is now 100% heel again.

CABOOSE

Well, I’m not happy that Cappa lost, but at the same time, I’m glad PRL won. Aw hell. Atleast it was a good match.

PR gets on another turnbuckle, and raises the belt over his head while “Know Your Role ‘99” continues playing. The crowds boos grow louder by the second. A “P.R. SUCKS!” chant starts up. PRL gets on a third turnbuckle, and does The Rock pose while holding his belt.

COLE

What a memorable match. What a hell of a wrestling match. Everytime Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa meet in the ring, you know you’re going to see something special, and tonight was no exception. Tonight we saw another memorable battle between Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa. The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican are truly each other’s equal.

COACH

Tha Puerto Rican may have defeated The Mad Cappa, but he needed Popick and his belt to do it. If anything, this match has proved once again, that Tha Puerto Rican CANNOT beat The Mad Cappa fair and square! The Mad Cappa is simply the better wrestler.

PRL poses a’la The Rock on the fourth turnbuckle. He then gets off the turnbuckle, and stares at The Mad Cappa, who is getting helped by Nick Patrick. PRL laughs in his face, and raises the 24/7 Title over his body. Nick Patrick helps The Mad Cappa out of the ring.

COLE

We knew coming in that this would be an extraordinarily night that perhaps many of us would never ever forget. And the match we just saw is one of the reasons why. Tha Puerto Rican, in his fifth one-on-one meeting with The Mad Cappa, has defeated him to retain the 24/7 Championship.

CABOOSE

My hats off to both men. If this match didn’t show how legendary they both are, then nothing will.

PRL and Stephen Joseph are the only ones left in the ring. Tha Puerto Rican hugs Popick, and then Popick raises PR’s hands in the air. PRL and Popick pose with the 24/7 Championship belt as the crowd boos loudly.

CABOOSE

Look at these fans. They cheered PRL during the match, and now they are booing him. What fair-weather fans!

COLE

Well, half the crowd cheered PRL, half the crowd cheered Cappa.

COACH

Hey guys. Look!

Spanish Fly enters the ring! PRL turns around, and gets hit with a springboard dropkick from Spanish Fly! Spanish Fly hits Popick with a dropkick that sends him out of the ring!

COLE

Spanish Fly has appeared, doing another sneak attack on Tha Puerto Rican!

CABOOSE

Oh why can’t Spanish Fly just go away? Why?

Spanish Fly punches Tha Puerto Rican several times. Tha Puerto Rican fights back, nailing Fly with several Rock-style punches to the temple. PRL whips Fly into the ropes. However, Fly reverses, and gives PRL a drop toehold. Tha Puerto Rican lands on the second rope. The crowd starts cheering, knowing what’s coming up next. Indeed, Spanish Fly heads to the ropes…and does the 6-1-9 on Tha Puerto Rican!

COLE

The 6-1-9! Tha Puerto Rican just got hit with the 6-1-9!

P.R. stumbles around the ring. Spanish Fly leaps to the top rope and waits for PRL to get close to him. Once he does, Spanish Fly leaps off the top rope, doing a Fameasser on him. The Fly Swatter!

COLE

Spanish Fly has just given Tha Puerto Rican the Fly Swatter! Incredible!

Tha Puerto Rican rolls out of the ring, grabbing his 24/7 Title belt in the process. PRL stumbles up the ramp, saying he doesn’t want to fight Spanish Fly now. Fly stands in the ring, taunting PRL. He then plays to the crowd, who cheer him on.

COLE

Spanish Fly wants to fight Tha Puerto Rican one-on-one in a match. The question is, will Tha Puerto Rican accept?

CABOOSE

No way. Spanish Fly doesn’t deserve to be in the same ring as Tha Puerto Rican. He isn’t even good enough to shine Tha Puerto Rican’s boots!

COLE

I don’t know about that. Spanish Fly has certainly gotten the best of PRL these past few weeks. It’s only a matter of time before PRL gives in, and gives Spanish Fly a shot at the 24/7 Championship.

CABOOSE

Who are you, his brain? How do you know Tha Puerto Rican will give Spanish Fly a shot at the 24/7 Title?

COLE

It’s just an assumption that’s all.

CABOOSE

Yeah? Well, when you make an assumption, you make an “ass” out of “u” and “umption”!

“La La” by Ashlee Simpson starts playing. Spanish Fly gets on the turnbuckles and poses.

COLE

Well, this has been a night we will never forget. We have just witnessed one hell of an athletic display. But we still got one more match. And it is the TLC Match.

(The TLC Match up graphic appears on screen. The crowd cheers loudly.)

COLE

In just a few moments, the OAOAST World Tag Team Championship will be on the line as four teams engage in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match. The Tag Team Champions, The Sk8er Bois, defend their titles against The Global Party Exchange, Black T, and Zack Malibu and “Silky Smooth” Leon Rodez.

COACH

Oh boy. I am AMPED for this one! This should be a beauty to watch! 8 talented superstars. Four teams. 2 titles. 1 match. Tables! Ladders! Chairs! Oh my! And it’s coming up next!

We return from break to sight of a ladder set up in the aisleway, tables stacked on both sides of the guardrails. The crowd is buzzing, awaiting the arrivials of the teams involved.

In a world full of posers, phonies, and pure wannabees,

there finally emerges a group

which has come to set the record straight.

so, all you suckers better recognize, ya heard

can you say uhhh na na na na...

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Long ago that would of sparked an explosion, but now it sparks hatred, as the much more mature GPX are greeted with hostility. Showing their arrogance, both Scotty Static and Johnny Jax walk under the ladder, smirking, in total disregard to the myth of bad luck. Once they've entered inside the square circle, they pose on the second turnbuckles, raising their arms in victory as they gesture the capture of the tag titles and strap them around their waist.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* GOOOOONG! *

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN!"

The crowd pops for the mad grooves of "Jungle Boogie" by Kool and the Gang, coming to their feet, some in the crowd getting funky like a monkey, dancing in the aisleway. The cameras cut to a hot chick going gaga over the New-Age Love Machine. The happy-go-lucky Leon Rodez jaw jacks with the GPX from the entraceway. He isn't stupid enough to go to the ring himself. He steps aside and points behind him.

The lights dim, as the throbbing bass intro to "Getting Away With Murder" kicks up, sending the fans into a frenzy!

Pyro SHOOTS up from the entrance ramp, and rains down from above at the same time, showering the entranceway in white and golden sparks. Zack Malibu emerges on the stage and walks over to Leon Rodez. The two pause for a moment to scour the crowd, fans jumping up and down upon their hero's arrival. Zack and Leon sprint to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. The GPX step out on the apron, as the officials keep both teams from making contact until the bell rings.

Zack tears off his "Malibu-Established 1980" and throws it in the GPX's faces, drawing the ire of Scotty and Johnny. "Getting Away With Murder" fades out and is replaced by the theme, "Quiet," of perhaps the greatest tag team in OAOAST history, Black T.

Dan Black and Tony Brannigan appear onstage, receiving a good amount of cheers mixed in with the boos. By the swagger in which Black T walk in, you'd think they were the defending tag team champions. They step inside the ring and head over to their corner. All business.

3 yellow lits shine down on the ring before running up the aisleway, triggering pyro out from under the stage, as Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" hits. Channeling the Dynamic Dudes, the OAOAST World Tag Team Champions, the Sk8ter Boiz, ride down to the ring on their skateboards. They kick their boards up and hand them to a ring attendent, joining the other 3 teams in the ring. They pose with their belts in the corner.

The entire side of the hard camera is lit up by flashing lightbulbs.

* DING * DING * DING * DING *

"YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The lights dim once again, a gold spotlight falling over Michael Buffer in the center of the ring.

BUFFER

This is the HeldDOWN~! main event of the evening, and it is the tables, ladders and chairs...

"OH, MY!"

BUFFER (CONT'D)

...match for the professional wrestling tag team championship of the wooooooorld! Sanction by the OAOAST Board of Directors; the only way to win is by climbing up the ladder and grabbing both title belts suspended on a cable wire above the ring. Introducing first, the challengers.

The gold spotlights moves over from Buffer to the GPX, drawing boos. Scotty and Johnny hold their heads up with pride as Michael Buffer introduces them.

BUFFER

First, at a total combined weight of 407 pounds, they are the former two-time OAOAST Tag Team Champions of the Woooooooorld -- Scotty Static and Johnny Jax, the GEEEEEEE PEEEEEE EXXXXXX!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The GPX taunt the crowd then their opponents, especially the team of Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez. The spotlights shines down on the aforementioned team.

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

BUFFER

Weighing a combined 430 pounds, the team of "SILKY SMOOTH" LLLLEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOONN RRRRRRROOOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ and the Franchise of the OAOAST, the former two-time Heavyweight Champion of the Woooooorld...ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK MAAAAAAAAAAAALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Michael Buffer takes a step back as Black T walk up to the center of the ring, once again receiving a mixed reaction from the sold out crowd. The spotlight shines on them as they stand back-to-back.

BUFFER

Considered to be the greatest tag team in OAOAST history, the following team weighs in tonight at 496 pounds, the former two-time OAOAST tag team champions of the woooooorld, the "Trans-Atlantic Wrecking Crew," BLAAAACK TEEEEEEE!

Dan and Tony remove their trenchcoat/robe while rotating around to show off their bodies to each section of the arena. Black crotches down in front of Tony and slashes his thumb across his throat as Brannigan flaunts a double bicep pose.

"BOOOOOOOOO-- YEEEAAAAHHHH!"

The spotlight shifts over to the Sk8ter Boiz.

BUFFER

And their opponents. Weighing a total combined weight of 345 pounds, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, the OAOAST Tag Team Champions of the Wooooooorld, THE SK8TER BOIZZZZZ!

The Boiz remove their entrance attire and pump their fists, holding up the tag titles which they then hand over to the referee. The titles are strapped on the cable wire and lifted up in the air, drawing the attention of not only the fans but the competitors themselves.

BUFFER

Are you ready?

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

BUFFER

Wrestling fans, are YOU ready?

BUFFER

Then for the thousands in attendence and the millions watching around the world, ladies and gentlemen... L-L-L-L-L-L-ET'S GET READY TO RRRUMBLLLLLLLE!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

B O O M ~ !

Once the pryo show is over, the bell is sounded by Michael Buffer, and the fans take their seats, watching in anticipation. Each team remains in a corner of the ring, as the 8 competitors exchange glances and glares...

...and then IT'S ON~!

The GPX attack first, rushing the corner of the tag team champions and brawling with them, while Black T and the team of Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez following behind! Rodez pulls Static off of The Marv, and Tony Brannigan pulls Johnny Jax off Mel, and now the members of the GPX are having it taken to them! As the Sk8r Boiz recover, Malibu is tackled by Black, who rests on his shoulders and starts pounding on him, until Malibu flips Dan over onto his back. Across the ring, Tony staggers Jax with punches, then charges forward and rocks him with a lariat that knocks him over the top rope to the floor! Brannigan watches on, waiting for his opponent to get to his feet, but then turns around, almost as if he sensed The Marv rushing towards him. Brannigan ducks quickly, and The Marv can't stop now, so he finds himself elevated up into the air, backdropped over the ropes and down onto Johnny Jax!

CABOOSE

Cole, you owe me a sawbuck.

COLE

I do?

CABOOSE

I told you earlier, I'd bet you $10 that someone went airborne in the first 60 seconds. Cough it up, pretty boy.

The crowd roars as The Marv is dumped, while in the ring, Dan Black is the victim of a standard back body drop, as Malibu sends him into the ropes and sends him into the air, only to come crashing down. Rodez and Hell Mel have Static backed into the corner, and each one takes turns kicking and chopping the hated Upstart before they each take an arm and whip him across the ring into the opposing corner! Static hits hard, and then Mel takes Rodez by the arm and whips him into the same corner, giving Leon some extra momentum to crush Static with a corner splash! Rodez backs up, waiting for Scotty to stumble out of the corner...but Mel quickly comes up behind Rodez and plants him with a quick belly to back suplex!

CABOOSE

That friendship still lasted longer than Coach's last relationship!

COACH

Ye...HEY!

With Black down, Malibu comes to the aid of his partner, staggering Mel with right hands. The crowd watches on as Mel is backed up near the ropes, and behind this fight, Tony Brannigan is seen propelling himself over the top rope and crashes down on Johnny Jax and The Marv with a pescado!

COLE

High risk move from the old school tactician!

Malibu continues to battle Mel, while Black snares a recovering Rodez in a facelock, then rocks him with a snap suplex. Static recovers in the corner and quickly hops up on the middle rope, but while many think he's about to dive on Leon, he targets Black, nailing him with a dropkick from the middle ropes! Scotty then puts the boots to Black, as Leon has rolled out to the apron. Static reaches down and pulls Black up, but Dan comes up to his feet and lifts Static, planting him with an inverted atomic drop! Scotty staggers, and within seconds of Static getting planted, Rodez pulls himself up on the apron and springboards in, diving over Black's head and landing on Static's shoulders, snapping him to the canvas with a huracanrana!

"YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!"

COLE

Sweet lady what a move! You know, there might be three of us, but we're gonna have a hell of a time calling all the action tonight!

Static quickly rolls out to the floor after taking the rana. Malibu whips Mel to the ropes, but Mel slides through Zack's legs on the rebound and pulls Zack down by the back of his head and follows up with a standing moonsault! Rodez looks to come to the aid of his partner, but Black stuns Rodez with a chop, and another, and another, until Rodez fires back with a series of right hands, much to the delight of the crowd! Black cuts off that flurry real quick, catching Leon with a knee to the gut, then takes Leon and tosses him out to the floor through the ropes! Black steps back, and is spun around by Mel, but as soon as he is Black drives him down to the canvas with an STO! Mel rolls out of the ring, and Black turns to see Malibu pushing up from the canvas, then charging forward and delivering a clothesline with such impact that it sends the both of them spilling to the floor!

CABOOSE

The ring has cleared, ringside is cluttered, and we're yet to see a ladder!

Right on cue, a ladder is slid into the ring by Johnny Jax of the GPX.

COACH

And we're also yet to see hot women in bikinis...

COACH

...damn it!

As Jax goes to climb back in, he's yanked off the apron by Brannigan, and then has his face rammed into it for good measure! Jax stumbles around in a daze, while Brannigan pulls the apron up and reaches under it, finding a steel chair! He takes the chair in his grasp and swings wildly, but Jax sees it coming and ducks the chairshot, running under it and sliding into the ring to safety! This action agitates Brannigan, who goes to follow, but he suddenly feels a tug on the chair, and it's ripped from his hands by Scotty Static...

*CRACK!*

...who pastes him with a hard chairshot when he turns around!

COACH

That's teamwork!

Static drops the chair and starts putting the boots to Brannigan, while in the ring Jax is setting up the ladder! He stands it up just under the OAOAST World Tag Team Title belts and starts to climb, but The Marv slides in and quickly pulls him off! Marv delivers a kick to the stomach and a scoop slam to put Jax on the canvas, then quickly starts climbing the ladder so that he and Mel can retain their coveted belts. Jax doesn't stay down for long, however, and he gets up and starts climbing up after Marv, getting his head between Marv's legs so that the Sk8r Boi is rested on his shoulders!

Jax steps down onto the canvas with Marv on his shoulders, while Scotty Static moves from the apron up to the top rope! The crowd watches on as Static prepares to jump...but at the last second he's crotched by Leon Rodez, who races across the apron and shakes the ropes, causing him to lose his balance! Jax watches on, protesting Rodez's action...

*CRACK!*

...and then feels the cold steel of a chair brought across his back, courtesy of Dan Black! Jax tilts forward, and it's enough for Marv to hop off his shoulders. Jax turns around and Black pastes him again, this time across the forehead, and another chairshot is given to knock Marv for a loop as well! Meanwhile, Malibu has jogged across the apron and climbs up on the ropes with Static, and he and Rodez each stand on one side and nod to each other before taking Scotty by the head and bringing him down to earth with a double top rope superplex!

COLE

Quick thinking by the least experienced team in the contest!

CABOOSE

Teaming wise, you're right, but Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez are as formidable a team as anyone else here in the OAOAST.

Static is out of it, and Malibu and Rodez begin to pick themselves up off the canvas, while Black drops the chair and starts climbing up the ladder! Dan gets up about halfway, and it's at that point that both Zack and Leon scramble towards him, when all of a sudden Mel springboards off the ropes back into the ring, and lands on the opposite side of the ladder!

COLE

What agility!

He races up, meeting Dan at the top, and start firing off punches to stagger the former Mystery Eskimo! Black teeters, trying not to lose his footing, but Zack reaches up and yanks him down off the ladder by the ankle! Rodez then races up the ladder to stop Mel from claiming the belts, while Black is sent to the ropes and nailed with a dropkick from Malibu! Zack stays ready, waiting for Dan to get up...but then rushes out of the way in the nick of time as he sees the ladder falling towards him, with Mel and Leon both on it!

COLE

Tony Brannigan has pushed the ladder over!

The ladder lands against the ropes, with both men falling off the ladder and crotching themselves along the top rope!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

The former World Champion stands pleased, and when Zack turns around, he's blasted by a running lariat! Brannigan then takes the ladder and sets it up once again, while Mel falls off the ropes into the ring, and Leon falls over to the apron and down to the floor. Tony starts his climb, but Scotty Static is up and climbs up behind him, clubbing at his lower back with forearm shots! Johnny Jax is up now and comes over to aid his partner, and they each take a leg and yank Tony down, then take him by the head and smash his face into the steps of the ladder! Scotty and Johnny then press Tony up into the air and head over to the ropes, then drop their rival throat first on the top rope! The GPX back away, high fiving each other with pride, and then they get some unexpected followup to their move, as The Marv whips Brannigan to the corner.

Tony grimaces as his back hits the top turnbuckle. The Marv charges the corner, using Hell Mel who's down on his hands and knees, as a springboard to launch himself up in the air and nails Brannigan in the corner with a leg lariat. Mel's 180 pound frame bounces off his 262 pound opponent, but he safely lands on his feet and clotheslines Dan Black, as he re-enters the ring after sliding in a table.

"The Ice Heart" does his best to cover up as the Boiz put the boots to him. The Marv picks Dan up and keeps him reeling with forearm shots, while Hell Mel places the ladder in the corner. They each grab an arm and whip Black to the corner where the ladder is position. Hell Mel drops on all fours and propels his brother in the air, using himself as a springboard much like The Marv did for him. Unfortunately for Marv, he doesn't have the success Mel did, as Dan Black SUPERKICKS him in mid-air!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

The crowd jump out of their seats. A fan in the front row holds up a sign reading: "Joey Styles says 'OH, MY GOD!'"

Black, the cagey veteran that he is, stays on the offensive, kicking Hell Mel in the mid-section as he rises back to his feet. Dan grabs Mel in a 3/4 facelock, but he's shot into the ropes. Black hits the ropes hard...

* WHAM *

...and he's hit just as hard across the back by a chairshot from Leon Rodez. Leon slides the chair into the ring and jumps on the ring apron. He steps through the ropes just as Dan Black stumbles back towards Hell Mel, who takes him around the world with a TILT-A-WHIRL ROCK BOTTOM onto the chair! Leon takes a look at Dan and then the crowd, pointing to himself, as if he's asking "Did I do that?" The crowd pops for Rodez' antics. Mel jumps back to his feet, excited about what he just accomplished, not knowing what awaits behind him. He turns around and sees Leon staring at him. Rodez tilts his head sideways and smiles. Mel waves...and eats a standing dropkick! Scotty Static sneaks up behind Rodez and spins him around, leveling the New-Age Love Machine with a chairshot. He unfolds the chair and taunts his opponents and the crowd by taking a seat while the match is still in progress.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE

Uh, that isn't going to get it done, young man.

COACH

It might not get it done, but admit it, guys, it's beautiful to watch.

COLE

What is?

COACH

The showmanship!

CABOOSE

Brownie points?

COACH

Oh, you know it is, baby.

Static gets up from the chair, folds it up and threatens to hit those who boo him. Though the crowd noise is loud, he feels the mat rumbling. He whips around. A pissed off preppy known as the "Franchise" of the OAOAST, Zack Malibu charging full steam ahead. He kicks his leg up in the air, perhaps too soon, as Scotty steps aside, Zack's momentum taking him to the corner, where his leg gets caught between the rungs of the ladder. The crowd watches in horror as Zack struggles to free his leg. Static repeatedly bashes the chair across the back. Now joined by Johhny Jax, the GPX pumpel Malibu in the corner. They both climb to the second rope and hook Zack from behind, using their free arms to the ladder back with them. DOUBLE BACK SUPLEX!

COLE

Not only did Zack hit the canvas hard, but the weight of the ladder fell down on top of him!

CABOOSE

And his leg is still trapped in the ladder. The GPX may have just taken out the face of the OAOAST.

COLE

What a crushing blow that would deal to the company at a time we're coming under attack.

The GPX lift the ladder up, which also picks up Zack because his leg is caught in the rungs. Zack hangs upside down, helpless as the GPX stomp him. Then, from seemingly out of the blue, Dan Black nails Malibu with a DIVING HEADBUTT!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

With their heads butting, Zack plunges down to the canvas, also bringing down the ladder...on both men! The GPX capitalize on taking out two of their 6 opponents, freeing Zack's leg and slamming the ladder down on both he and Dan. Scotty and Johnny pick up a woozy Dan Black, kick him in the gut and apply a double front facelock. As they're about ready to hit a double-team DDT, Tony Brannigan takes the GPX out with a DIVING CLOTHESLINE off the top. He pops back to his feet and gives us all the HIP SWIVEL~!

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

Unaccustomed to the cheers of the crowd, Brannigan flicks the sweat on his forehead at the hands, getting the crowd back against him. The crowd show their appreciation, cheering as Tony Brannigan is knocked off his feet with double missle dropkicks from the Sk8ter Boiz! Dan Black avenges his partner, kicking Hell Mel in the gut and setting him up for a Northern Lites Suplex. The Marv comes to his brother's aid, but Dan catches him coming in with a kick to the mid-section. DOUBLE NORTHERN LI-- No, the Boiz counter and spike Black head-first into the mat with a DOUBLE-TEAM DDT!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

COLE

Dan Black nearly pulled off a helluva feat if he would've been able to Northern Lites suplex both the World Tag Team Champions.

COACH

If anybody deserved to be dropped on their heads -- besides you, M.C. -- it's the World Tag Team Champions.

With everybody else down, the champs seize the moment. The Boiz pick up the ladder and jam it into Zack Malibu's gut, then Leon's, shoving him out of the ring with their foot afterwards. They uses the ladder to clothesline the GPX out of the ring before setting it up. The Marv holds the ladder up for Mel, staying on guard. The crowd rise to their feet as no one is there to present a challenge.

COACH

Oh, please don't tell me the Boiz' luck is gonna continue. I could've sworn it was just about up. These guys are always in the right place at the right time.

COLE

Haven't you ever heard of "good things happen to those who wait"?

Overanxious, Marv slips, but quickly regains his footing. Out on the apron, behind Marv is Leon Rodez. The crowd pops as he pulls himself onto the apron springboards to the top rope, knocking Marv off the ladder with a flying shoulder tackle. The Marv falls onto the chair used earlier by Scotty. Rodez and Mel rush to be the first to grab the chair lying in the chair. Leon uses his experience to sucker Mel in and sweep him off his feet. He grabs the chair and...

* BOOM *

...crushes it over Mel's skull. Tony Brannigan clotheslines Rodez from behind. Brannigan whips him to the ropes. Reversed back elbow. He picks Leon up and fires him back to the ropes. OUT OF-- No, Leon is able to free himself from Tony's clutches with rabbit punches to the back of the head. Tony blocks his kick, catching the leg on its way toward him. Tony mockingly blows Rodez a kiss, which he swats away. He then flips Brannigan over with an enzurigi. Brannigan rolls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up. Leon lunges towards Tony and clotheslines him out of the ring to the floor, going over him with but skins the cat to bring himself back in. He turns around and gets nailed with the AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL (Inverted Stunner) sponsered by The Marv. The Marv ascends back the ladder. Johnny Jax comes from the blindside and low blows Marv. He yanks Marv down, and along with Scotty scoope him for a double-team back suplex, but The Marv floats over and drives the GPX into the ropes.

Scotty and Johnny hold onto the top rope, The Marv's momentum sending him rolling back. As their mommy would of liked, the Nerdlys a.k.a. Sk8er Boiz work together and send the GPX falling through the ropes to the arena floor with the classic double dropkick. The Boiz hit the far side and wipe the GPX out with a pair of PLANCHAS. The Marv rushes back inside the ring, joined shortly thereafter by Hell Mel. The taller Boiz, Marv, is the one who climbs up the ladder. Hell Mel doing the honor of keeping the ladder still.

Leon Rodez spins Mel around and spikes him into the mat with a DDT. Mel rolls out of the ring to recover. The Marv looks down and loses his balance, allowing Leon to pull him down by the tights and waistlock him from behind. Marv tries freeing himself with back elbows, but Rodez bends Marv backwards following a hard forearm shot to the lower back. Inverted front facelock into an inverted suplex and finally into a Stunner, which Leon Rodez calls STREET SMARTS!

On the right hand corner of the screen, near the turnbuckle, Tony Brannigan grabs the middle rope and pulls himself up onto the apron. Rodez has two options. One: go for the belts and risk being caught in a "bad way," as Dusty Rhodes would say. Or take Brannigan out, then go for the gold. With Zack just about ready to get physical, it makes the decision easier. He charges the corner, leaps onto the middle turnbuckle, grabs Tony's head and puts him through the table on the outside with a TORNADO DDT!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

COLE

It looks like a car wreck out here. I know, that's cliche. But it's the truth, fans. Guys are giving up their bodies for the richest prize in tag team wrestling.

CABOOSE

Unlike other promotions, we actually have tag teams. So many, in fact, we can't always put them on TV. Every tag team that wants to be somebody in this sport comes knocking at the OAOAST's door.

Tony and Leon remain down outside, with what's left of the table. In the ring, Zack crawls to the ladder. Still weakened from the crushing blow earlier in the match, he grabs the bottom rung and slowly pulls himself up. Zack begins trembling as the roar from the crowd sends his adrenaline into overdrive. He positions the ladder to his liking, taking a quick glance at what could be his and Leon's in mere moments -- the World Tag Team Championship. The fans hoot and holler as Zack carefully climbs the ladder, not wanting to get his leg caught in the ladder again. Zack reaches up and...

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

...grabs possession of both belts for a brief second! The crowd was ready to explode, but Zack was unable to hold onto the titles. He steps up another rung, but he's now joined by Dan Black. The two engage in a chop fest.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The sound of fleshing meeting fleshing cackling throughout the arena. Zack rams Dan's head into the top rung. Again, again, and again. But Dan continues to fight back. He drives the top of his head into Zack's jaw, stunning the "Franchise" momentarily. Malibu blocks a right and drapes Dan over the ladder, applying the CALIFORNIA DREAM (Dragon Sleeper)!

"YEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

COLE

What a sight. Zack Malibu has Dan Black contorted over the ladder in the California Dream. You'll only see this type of action in the OAOAST, much like you'll be seeing Sunday night, September 25th from Fenway Park live on pay-per-view. Dirty Deeds. The only way to join us is from the comfort of your own home. So call your local cable or satellite provider to order Dirty Deeds now.

Nowhere to go, Dan hammers the top of Malibu's head with closed fists. He sticks the fingers in the eyes and blinds Zack. Knowing he has his opponent in trouble, Black unleashes a barage of vicious-looking headbutts, opening up a cut above his eyebrow. The crowd gasp as Zack loses his position and dangles from the ladder.

"MAL-I-BU!"

"MAL-I-BU!"

"MAL-I-BU!"

The chants for Zack fires Dan up, who pounds Malibu with right hands. Black measures up and connects with a punch right between the eyes, knocking Zack off the ladder.

"AWWWWWWW!"

Disappointed their favorite has gone down, the crowd heckles the "Ice Heart" in an attempt to rattle the multi-time World tag team champion.

It may not be the fans who prevent Black from grabbing the belts, but rather himself. Dan rests his head on the rung, a bit woozy from the headbutts thrown. He shakes off the cobwebs and swipes his thumb across his throat.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With Dan ever closer to the gold, Zack rises back to his feet and leaps halfway up the ladder in a single bound, drilling Black with a stiff forearm shot to the face. Black falls off, landing throat-first across the top rope. He ricochets off the ropes and smacks back-first into the ladder just as Zack had grabbed both belts, causing him to let go and hold onto tightly to the ladder. Zack lunges over the top of the ladder and shoves Black out of the ring, joining the other competitors down on the outside. Unbeknownst to Zack, who's making another push to bring home the gold, Johnny Jax is setting up a table behind him. Zack once again makes contact with the belts, but Jax hammers him with a chairshot to the back. Malibu slumps over the ladder, gritting his teeth, squinting his eyes, as he holds his lower back.

* BOOM *

A gut-wrenching thud rings through the sold out arena following another chairshot, this time to the head courtesy of one Scotty Static. Jax postions himself between Zack's legs and POWERBOMBS him through a table, turning him over into a BOSTON CRAB, while Static positions a chair flat on its back and finishes up the CHAIN LETTER with a Pedigree-like variation onto the chair!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The GPX kick Zack out of the ring. Scotty SPITTING on him for good measure. Jax sets the ladder up. The boys from Hotlanta and the 313 respectively hold their arms up in victory as they arrogantly climb up the ladder. There, at the top, they each grab a belt, flipping off the hostile crowd with their free hand.

COLE

Of all the teams, the cry babies are gonna win the damn thing. Damn them!

CABOOSE

To hell?

The GPX begin to unstrap the belts, but the World tag team champions aren't going to lose their titles without a fight. They shove the ladder down. Scotty Static flies out of the ring onto the arena floor, while Johnny Jax falls throat-first on the top rope. He bounces back into the grip of the Boiz. WALK THE DOG (back suplex flapjack)!

COACH

No, no, no! Don't tell me we're at that time of the match where the Boiz pull out the lucky win.

COLE

Some guys have all the luck in the world. Folks, we've got to take our last commercial break! Will the tag team champs pull it out once more? Stay with us!

COLE

Folks, welcome back to our main event, and the Sk8r Boiz are MOMENTS AWAY from victory!

The Boiz are just inches away from retaining their titles. Tony Brannigan returns to the ring and low blows Hell Mel. He and The Marv then slug it out. Brannigan misses a clothesline. The Marv uses the middle rope as a springboard and knocks Tony off his feet with a leg lariat. He goes up to the top and nails Brannigan with a top rope hurancanrana. Groggy, Brannigan rises back to his feet and sees Marv charging. He propels Marv in the air, who lands on the top turnbuckle and surprises Tony with a moonsault. Followed by a standing moonsault. He goes to the corner, his back facing Brannigan and climbs to the top. He takes one last check back before...

COLE

Oh, no!

...falling back with a REVERSE DIVING HEADBUTT...and hitting nothing but steel as Tony grabs a nearby chair and holds it up!

COLE

The Marv writhing in pain. He may have busted himself open in the back of his head. He was going for the Rock n' Fakie, that reverse diving headbutt of his, but he didn't have Tony worn down enough -- as odd as it sounds considering the hell these 8 men have been through.

CABOOSE

High-risk, high reward. Unfortunately for Marv, there was no reward.

COACH

You know, as much as I hate the Boiz, I gotta give them credit. They were scared as hell last week when they found out about tonight's match. But they've come out fighting.

COLE

The list of teams the brother combination out of Canadian has beaten is unbelievable. The New New Midnight Express, Hell's Hitmen, the Sooner Bruisers, C.S.I., The Original Elite. They were completely mis-matched against all those teams, but they used their heart and will to win to edge them out. If they win here tonight, they may go down as the greatest tag team in OAOAST history. You don't defeat teams of those caliber by luck.

Tony PRESSES Marv overhead and searches for a spot to dump him. He settles on the arena floor! His back facing the hard camera, Tony extends his arms up in the air and clenches his buttocks. Women all over the building fainting.

Brannigan places a ladder in the corner, a table in another. He picks Hell Mel up and throws him into the ladder. Or so he thinks. Mel is able to keep himself from slamming into the ladder. He waits for his cue, choosing to surprise Tony when he least expects it. And is he ever. Tony's eyes widen as he sees Mel face to face with him. Thumb to the eye! Mel slams Tony face-first onto the top rung, in hopes he'd fall. He doesn't; he just slips, but quickly regains his footing. With Mel on the verge of grabbing the belts, his fingers grazing the gold, Tony acts out of desperation and uses his reach advantage to punch Hell Mel below the waist through the rungs. Hell Mel doubles over, Brannigan climbs up a couple of rungs and front facelocks Mel, swinging him over. RUDE AWAKENING off the ladder! Both men's bodies jumping off the mat after impact.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

CABOOSE

I may not like him, and I know he doesn't like me, but I must give credit where credit is due. He could of easily shoved Mel off the ladder following the low blow and gone for the belts, but with Hell Mel on top with him, he didn't want to take the chance of making a play for the belts only to have something happen and leave Mel in a position to win. Smart move, in my opinion. And when you're a two-time World Heavyweight Champion, your opinion matters.

After what seems like ages, Leon Rodez returns inside the ring. With everybody in sight down, he climbs the diagonally positioned ladder. He isn't the only one to return to the picture. So does Dan Black. "The Ice Heart" stuns Rodez with a clubbering shot to the back. He climbs onto the rungs and waistlocks Leon from behind. The crowd stand in anticipation. RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX ONTO THE LADDER IN THE CORNER! Rodez bounces off the ladder, and he's sent right back into it -- this time via an STO! Rodez falls to the canvas. Dan Black the recipient of cheers.

"BLACK!"

"BLACK!"

"BLACK!"

Dan climbs the ladder. The returns keep on coming, and it isn't even Tax day. Johnny Jax and Dan Black are now fighting atop the ladder. Jax ducks a right, applies a full nelson and plants Black into the mat with a FULL NELSON SLAM OFF THE LADDER!

COACH

DAYUM~!

COLE

They aren't human. These 8 great competitors are going from mortals to immortals in front of our very eyes.

Up the ladder goes Johnny Jax. He reaches the second to top rung and is greeted by a chairshot by Zack Malibu. Jax' leg gives out, getting caught between the rungs. He tries to free himself but Zack shoves him backwards. Now Johnny dangles from the ladder, much like Zack was earlier.

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

Along with a recovered Leon Rodez, Zack and Leon hit the ropes and dropkick Jax in the sternum. The two take turns punching an upside down Johnny Jax, to the liking of the crowd. Meanwhile, outside, the Boiz pull out a 20 FOOT LADDER from underneath the ring, drawing "ooh's" and "aah's" from the sold out St. Louis crowd. Zack and Leon try to dropkick the ladder into the Boiz, but Marv and Hell Mel throw the ladder up in the air, catch it, and drop it down on Malibu and Rodez after they miss their double dropkick. They jab the ladder into the mid-section of Jax before moving it and him aside in favor of the 20 ft. ladder. Tony Brannigan clothesline Hell Mel and shoves down the ladder.

CABOOSE

Uh, I think the Queen is calling. Good day, gentlemen.

COACH

Incoming!

COLE

Oh, my!

Triple C take cover. The Marv falls off the ladder and onto the sofa that is Sofa Central. Papers sent flying.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Hell Mel grabs Tony and turns him around. He drills him with a couple of big right hands. Irish whip. Brannigan sent up high in the air. Back body drop. Mel picks Brannigan him and smashes him head-first into the top turnbuckle. He whips him to the corner across the ring, following him up, but is back dropped over the top rope. Mel manages to land on his feet and slams Tony to the mat by the hair. He springboards inside the ring and connects with a slingshot moonsault. Dan Black tries sneaking up on Mel, but he sees Black coming and takes him over with an armdrag. Yes, an armdrag. Black's chest chopped into ground meat. Mel shoots him to the ropes.

Dan rolls under a leapfrog and absolutely destroys Hell Mel with a brutal TIGER SUPLEX through a table placed in the corner. Black with a cold, hard stare. Pleased with the damage done. Zack Malibu charges behind. He's caught with a powerslam. Rodez charges Black as well. Dan side-steps, waistlocking Rodez from the backside into a full nelson. Dragon suplex, followed by a German, followed by a-- Rodez wraps his leg around Dan's to prevent the "Ice Heart" from competing the Chimera Suplex Squence with the Tiger Suplex. He goes behind Dan, who responds with a back kick -- but Rodez saw it coming and leaps up, legscissors the body and applying a sleeper hold! It doesn't take Dan long to escape, however, as he runs to the corner and ducks his head, causing Rodez to break the sleeper when he hits the top turnbuckle head-first. Black sets up for a suplex of a kind, but Rodez floats over, spins Black around and...

* JAB *

* JAB *

On the third jab attempt, Dan grabs the arm and takes Rodez down to the mat, trying to clamp on the Heart of Ice (Crippler Crossface), but Rodez uses his free arm to fight off the crossface. Black hammers him across the head with forearm shots until Rodez finally gives and is able to lock on the submission hold.

CABOOSE

We're back with you. Well, only I am. The other two losers are having their headsets fixed after Tony threw The Marv down onto our position. Obviously, you can only win this match by climbing the ladder and bringing down both belts, but what Dan is doing here is trying to isolate one of his opponents. Leon Rodez is the wildcard here. With the exception of Rodez, all the other men have faced each other in tag team competition. They know each others' strength's and weaknesses.

Zack comes to his partner's aid, striking Black in the face with hard kicks, but Dan won't let go. He cranks back further, scream at Zack to "COME ON!" Zack walks away and picks one of the many ladders available.

* BOOM *

Malibu rams the top of the ladder into Dan's face. As you can imagine, Dan breaks the hold and rolls around in pain, checking to see if he still has his teeth in tact. Zack lies the ladder flat on its back and sets Black up for a butterfly suplex. We see blood gushing from the forehead of Dan Black where he took that brutal ladder shot.

Just as Zack's set to take Black up in the air, he's caught off guard by the reappearance of Scotty Static, who springboards to the top and takes him down with a SHOOTING STAR LARIAT! Scotty frees Jax from the ladder. Johnny gets up, hobbling. He and Scotty scoope Zack back up, Johnny wrapping his right arm and leg around Zack's neck and left leg. Static hits the ropes hard and hammers Malibu square in the face with a YAKUZA KICK as Jax completes the Russian legsweep.

The GPX pick up the 20 ft. ladder. When they turn around they are nailed by a Leon Rodez standing dropkick, trapping them under the ladder. Rodez grabs Hell Mel as he gets up from what's left of the table Dan Black put him through, and hip tosses the youngster onto the ladder and the GPX. Mel bounces off the ladder, clutching his back. The Marv, just now getting it back together after being thrown onto Sofa Central from the ring, comes off the top and BULLDOGS Rodez onto the ladder and the GPX. Leon rolls out of the ring. The Boiz maneuver around the chairs and broken pieces of table to grab another ladder, which they use to clothesline the GPX over the top rope. The Boiz quickly rush to setup the ladder. Once it is, The Marv goes for the gold. He'll have to go through Dan Black. The Marv and Black exchange blows as they climb up the rungs. They both reach the top and grab a belt at the same time.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The two continue chopping each other until Tony Brannigan whallops Hell Mel across the back with a chair, causing Mel to run into the ladder and knock it down. Marv and Dan immediately grab the cable wire and hold on for dear life.

COLE

They're--They're dangling in the air! If any one of these men falls it could be all over for them -- and their entire careers.

Once the initial fear factor of being stranded in the air goes away, The Marv and Dan Black continue to chop the hell out of each other while holding onto the wire with one hand! The bloodied Black kicks Marv hard in the face. The Marv responds in kind, with two feet! Dan is sent back, still holding onto the ladder, and as he comes flying back towards Marv, he extends his leg out and drills Marv with another SUPERKICK!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

The Marv falls down, but Tony Brannigan is there to catch him in mid-air and POWERBOMBS him not once, but twice. Then, still holding onto the powerbomb, Tony lifts Marv back in the air and powerbombs him through the TABLE standing vertically in the corner! Dan Black, like the rest of us, is caught watching the action below. It allows Hell Mel to throw a chair up in the air, hitting Dan on the funny bone. Nothing funny about that, as he descends to the canvas.

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

CABOOSE

If you've ever been hit in the funny bone, you know it's no laughing matter.

The ladder is placed on its back mid-ring. Black T signal for 3-B, Black Body Bag. Brannigan whips Mel to the ropes and takes him up for the Out of Body Experience. He holds onto his grip, allowing Dan time to hit the ropes to finish off 3-B with the running Rock Bottom.

* BOOM *

Dan Black goes down courtesy of a chairshot from Zack Malibu! Tony hears the thud and turns around.

* BOOM *

Chairshot to the head. Malibu positions the stud on the ladder, and then goes up to the top rope. He sets for a moonsault, but...

* CRACK *

...Zack has his head rammed through a chair following a vicious chairshot from Scotty Static. He crotches himself on the top turnbuckle, having lost his footing. Static clotheslines him to the canvas. Johnny Jax enters the ring and hits the ropes, baseball sliding Zack out of the ring onto two tables touching each other outside. Scotty grabs the 20 ft. ladder and sets it up outside, where Johnny is pumpeling Zack to ensure he stays on the table. Scotty climbs up the ladder, his back facing Zack.

COLE

Is he gonna do a moonsault off the ladder?

COACH

No way! I wanna see it. But no way!

Scotty leaps backwards, flipping in mid-air, all while Leon hits Jax with a chair and pulls Zack out of harm's way just in the nick of time, as Static SWANTON BOMBS nothing but table!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

CABOOSE

How do you call this?

COLE

I'll have sex with a woman if he manages to get up from that.

Rodez and Malibu slide back in the ring, Black T meeting them as they come in. The crowd electric as some of the biggest and brightest names in the business slug it out. Black T rake the eyes and send Malibu and Rodez running to the ropes. The former tag team champions set too soon. Black T are caught with their pants down as Zack and Leon leapfrog over the top. Tony spins around and gets nailed with a dropkick by Rodez, while Zack hits the ropes and drills Black in the face with a running boot to the face. Otherwise known as a Yukza Kick. Dan rolls out of the ring, leaving his partner alone. Zack and Leon clothesline Brannigan over the top rope. Leon grabs Zack's left arm and fires him to the far side. Malibu dives over the top rope and crashes onto Black T outside with a flying cross bodyblock!

Rodez starts climbing the ladder. The Marv comes back in and throws a chair into Leon's face. Marv climbs the other side of the ladder.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Rodez greets Marv with a knife-edge chop. The Marv begins firing wildly, overwhelming his opponent. Marv climbs to the top rung, and is knocked off by a forearm shot by Rodez. As Marv falls back, he scissors Rodez' head and takes him down with a HURANCANRANA!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Marv yells at Rodez to get up, and then runs the ropes - onto get nailed with a chairshot from the floor! Tony Brannigan grins and slides into the ring, grabbing a hold of Marv, but here's Hell Mel now, stomping Tony's foot to make him release his brother!

The tag champs grab Brannigan and spike him down with a double team Russian leg sweep. The Sk8r Boiz then step out onto the apron where they gather up another ladder. They look around, and see the GPX regrouping on the floor to their left, and just hurl the ladder at them! The GPX catch it~!...AND THEN HAVE IT DROPKICKED INTO THEM BY THE SK8R BOIZ!

COLE

Stereo springboard dropkicks into the ladder, and the GPX are down!

COACH

Maybe they should have given us a fourth man out here tonight to help us keep track of the action!

CABOOSE

They need to work on getting us a third man first.

COACH

Yeah. I mean, no!

Both Scotty and Johnny are hurt, and Mel and Marv take the ladder and slide it back in the ring, setting it up right next to the already standing ladder. The Sk8r Boiz each race up a ladder, as the fans scream in support for the champions to retain, but suddenly Dan Black is climbing up the other side of one ladder! He reaches the top and cuts Mel's grab off, chopping him across the chest, then leans over and tries shoving Marv down! While Marv manages to keep his balance, the tactic was enough to prevent him from grabbing the belts, and now a former World Tag Team Champion is fighting off both of the current champs atop two uneasy ladders! Black tries fighting them off, but the Boiz start firing back to a huge pop, each man connecting with rapid fire punches simultaneously and wearing Dan Black out! Black starts to teeter, but the Boiz reach over and pull him from certain doom, sparing him the fall. With Black leaning over the middle of both ladders, the Boiz look at each other and each tuck one of their arms under Dan's...

...THEN USE A DOUBLE TEAM HIPTOSS FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER, LEAPING DOWN WITH DAN AS HE FALLS~!

COLE

Oh, MY~!

CABOOSE

They risked retaining the titles, but that move could put Dan Black on the shelf for the rest of the match! He's already been bleeding for some time now!

Black bounces off the canvas, then rolls out under the bottom rope, taking himself away from the carnage in the ring. Meanwhile, out on the floor, Leon Rodez drags out a table from under the ring, and the wooden object gets as big a pop as any of the fan favorites have tonight while Leon unfolds the legs and props it up at ringside!

Tony Brannigan, getting back to his feet, sees Rodez and slides out of the ring, nailing him with a baseball slide that knocks Leon onto the table! Leon is dazed, but comes out swinging, as Tony positions himself in front of him only to be greeted with a hard right hand! Rodez tries to slam Tony's head onto the table, but the former World Champion resists and then stuns Leon with a headbutt right between the eyes. Brannigan picks up his younger opponent and bodyslams him onto the table. Tony then jumps up onto the apron, and holds up his elbow!

COLE

He's going to elbow drop Leon through that table!

CABOOSE

Insightful as always, my friend.

COACH

Leon brings the table out, and now he's the one going through it. Irony at it's finest.

COLE

Been polishing up those skills, eh JC?

Before Tony can dive, however, the GPX are up and on him, slamming him with forearms from inside the ring! Tony tries to fight both off, but the double team is too much to handle. Jax takes him by the head and runs him across the apron, smashing his head into the ringpost! Brannigan slumps over the corner, and Rodez rolls off the table and onto the apron, only for Scotty Static to put the boots to him! Rodez powers up to his feet and lunges over the ropes for Scotty, but Static grabs him by the head and brings his neck down onto the ropes, slingshotting Leon backwards and leaving him sprawled out on the table! GPX look at each other and their normal, confident smirks reappear, and Jax drags Tony away from the corner and sets him up leaning over the ropes. Meanwhile Static hits the far side and dives over the ropes, pulling Tony down with him and powerbombing him onto Leon Rodez and THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

Johnny Jackson yells approval, but is just as quickly spun around and nailed with a punch to the jaw from Zack Malibu! Zack whips him off the ropes and spins Johnny over with an armdrag. Recovering quickly, Jackson charges in, and Zack plants him with an inverted atomic drop! Jax howls in pain, as Zack braces himself for a SCHOOL'S OUT...but Jax catches his foot and spins him around, right into the waiting arms of The Marv, who lifts him up across his shoulders while Mel leaps off the top rope, grabbing Zack's head on the way down and DDT'ing him off his partner's shoulders!

COACH

Wow, a super aggresive assault from the champs!

COLE

Well, they're in a tough spot and don't want to lose their titles! They know if they can retain here people will start taking them a lot more seriously.

Malibu lays on his stomach, and a vicious stomping ensues, with both tag champs kicking the hell out of his exposed back! Johnny Jackson gets to his feet, still aching, and sneaks up behind the over-excited Boiz. He grabs their heads and bashes them together! As they stagger away, Johnny takes over with the stomps to Zack! Malibu quickly rolls aside, so JJ's last kick only hits air. With Jax unbalanced, Malibu sweeps his legs out from under him with a low kick. Zack then nails both Boiz with a stiff double lariat as he rises up, some measure of revenge for their furious assault. Momentarily free in the ring, Zack grabs one of the two ladders that are propped up in the ring, looking to do some damage with the metal tool. Malibu quickly folds the ladder up and puts it over his head, peeking his head through one of the spaces between rungs, and starts spinning around with the ladder sticking out horizontally across his shoulders! Marv, Mel and Jax all get blasted with the ladder as they come up to their feet, and as Scotty Static hops up on the apron, Zack takes the ladder off his shoulders and holds it in his hands, ramming the top step of it into the forehead of Scotty Static and knocking him down to the floor!

COACH

Man, look at Zack go.

COLE

I'm not sure how happy Zack is to have Leon Rodez as his partner, but it's certainly not affecting his will to win tonight!

Malibu then drops the ladder on the canvas and moves towards the other ladder that is still set up...but as he starts climbing, Dan Black suddenly rushes over out of nowhere and tips the ladder, sending Zack falling down to the mat! The crowd lets Dan have it, but the "Ice Heart" pays no attention to the opinion of the fans, as he pulls the ladder back up to a standing position, locking it in place before he begins to climb.

Black starts to make his way up the ladder, but Malibu is back up, and he yanks Dan down to the canvas...then simply darts up the steps of the ladder himself! Dan reaches up and snags Malibu's leg, yanking him back down to the canvas, and delivers a kick to the stomach, then goes for the BLACKOUT~!...but Zack pushes him forward towards the ropes, and catches him coming off with a snap powerslam!

COLE

Malibu and Black have had a war waging for months, ever since Black took out Zack's girlfriend Candie. Lately they've been on the same page somewhat, but it's all out the window tonight as they compete for the tag team championship!

Malibu gets up, and hears his name called. He looks over to the floor, and Leon Rodez, clutching his ribs after having Tony powerbombed onto him, has set up a table on the floor. Malibu nods and picks Dan up, dragging him towards the ropes and readying him in a headscissors, but as Malibu lifts him for a powerbomb, Black slips out and lands on his feet, face to face with his foe! Black takes Zack by the head and drops his chin on the crown of his own head, rattling the prep with a jawbreaker before pulling him into a headscissors and lifting, racing across to the oppostie side of the ring with a running powerbomb...

*KE - RAAASH!*

...AND DROPS HIM OVER THE ROPES ONTO A LADDER BEING HELD UP BY THE SK8R BOIZ!!!!!

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

CABOOSE

Yeeeeee-ouch! That was vicious!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

The Sk8r Boiz jump back in shock, as the ladder they each held by an end is now bent and broken thanks to Dan Black using a running powerbomb over the ropes to take Malibu out! Malibu lays on the ladder in agony, and the Sk8r Boiz look at each other and then slide into the ring! Dan Black is ready for them, and starts throwing punches to stagger both Mel and Marv, but the odds overcome him...until Tony climbs back into the ring and spins Marv around, spiking him into the canvas with an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE~! Black then regains the advantage on Mel, and ultimately finishes him off with a BLACKOUT~!, then kicks him under the ropes and out of the ring, and the crowd is mixed with their feelings as Black T have disposed of the Sk8r Boiz! Rodez now gets up on the apron, and Brannigan sees him coming, but Leon nails a shoulderblock through the ropes, then reaches over and hooks Tony in a facelock, suplexing him over the ropes and through...NO! Dan Black runs over and pulls Tony down by the leg, sending him onto the apron rather than through the table!

COLE

Man, Black just saved his partner big-time!

As he lands safely on the apron, Tony starts to exchange rapid rights with Rodez. Black tries to help his partner out, but has to keep his distance as he tries not to disrupt his partner. All this distracts Black, as suddenly the GPX have regrouped and are in the ring. Black doesn't see it coming and gets kneed hard in the kidneys by Static, who then picks Black up for a back suplex. Jackson comes over and hooks Black's head, The GPX driving Black down with an Inverted 3-D! Black rolls groggily from the ring, face caked with drying blood, as The GPX hurriedly pick up a ladder. Still Rodez and Brannigan brawl away. Unaware of The GPX suddenly charging them, slamming the ladder into the two of them simultaneously...

*KE - RAAACCK!*

...AND SENDING THEM BOTH FLYING THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

COLE

Rodez and Tony, BOTH plummeting through the wood. And now, only The Global Party Exchange are left standing!

CABOOSE

And they've got the ladder right there in their hands!

Static hurriedly directs traffic, The GPX setting up the ladder in the centre of the ring and climbing up either side! The crowd are booing wildly already as all hope seems to be gone, with all six opponents laid out around the ring. Static is halfway up and looks up at the belts wide-eyed. Before suddenly, the ladder starts to teeter!

COLE

Wait...it's Marv!!

The ladder topples and shock fills the faces of The Global Party Exchange, as they fall, fall, fall...and Static lands throat first across the top rope!! But somehow, Jax lands on his feet! Little does Marv know this though. He turns around and fires up the crowd after his save, celebrating prematurely as he turns around and gets booted in the gut. Applying a pumphandle, Jax then lifts Marv up and spikes him RIGHT ON HIS HEAD with the Beat Drop!!! Gasps fill the arena as Marv unfolds, lying face-down on the canvas. Jax pulls himself up, smirking widely as he looks down at the motionless Tag Champion and makes the "belt motion".

Before he can get to the belt though, arms suddenly clamp around his waist and he gets thrown with a Dan Black German Suplex!! Jax unfolds now and it's Black who takes the time to taunt with the almighty "Hip Swivel~!", not realising that Hell Mel is climbing to the top rope behind him. Grabbing the ladder, Black pulls it towards him slightly before beginning his climb. As far as he's concerned, everyone else is down. He still doesn't know Hell Mel is up. Until that is Mel leaps off the top, plucking Black off the ladder with a flying neckbreaker!!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

What a move by Mel! And everybody's down!

CABOOSE

I would say that this is like a car wreck...but how many cars have ladders and tables in them?

All 8 men remain down, until finally Scotty Static staggers to his feet, to mass boos from the fans. Static looks around and seeing that everyone else is hurt begins to re-position the ladder under the title belts. He then begins his climb. Getting only a few rungs up, before Hell Mel begins to stir. Mel looks hurt though, having to stop for a moment and regather his thoughts. Just long enough for Johnny Jax to creep up behind him, hooking on a pumphandle and hitting the Beat Dro...NO! Mel floats over the back, landing behind Jax. Fall Forward Neckbreaker! Jax gets planted right on the back of his head! But still, Static is climbing. Mel looks to have used his last energy with the neckbreaker and Static is now halfway up. He stops all of a sudden though, watching in despair as both Rodez and Brannigan and dragging themselves up, side by side, on the ring apron.

Static looks up and knows he can't make it in time, so jumps off the ladder towards Rodez and Brannigan. But they sidestep, Static dropping throat-first across the top rope for the second time in the match! Static flops, as Leon and Tony glance at eash other...before applying front facelocks on Static! They then lift, releasing Static at the apex and allowing him to fall over the top, crashing into the table wreckage at ringside!!

COLE

Double Suplex, released, to the floor!!

Static lays amongst the wood and steel, while Rodez and Brannigan now enter the ring. And immediately realise it's time to fight, laying in with right hands! Tony gets the better of it and goes to the gut with a knee, setting for the Piledriver. Rodez backdrops out though. Up comes Tony, swinging...and missing with a clothesline! Hitting the ropes in front, Rodez dives forward and brings his near leg over Tony's chest, driving him down with a Leg Lariat, BashMan style!

COLE

Innovative move by Leon Rodez.

CABOOSE

He got Tony good with that one too.

Clambering up, Rodez brushes past the standing ladder and picking the second, folded ladder up off the canvas. Hell Mel suddenly rushes him, but Rodez ducks. Mel hits the ropes in front and charges with intent. The instincts of Rodez holding up the ladder as a shield cause him to run straight into steel though! Mel staggers back, crashing out of the ring. Leaving Rodez waiting on Tony again. Pulling himself up by the ropes, Tony staggers backwards towards Rodez. Holding the ladder vertical, Rodez slams it against against Tony's back before placing it right behind him. The ladder leans against Tony's back, as Rodez reaches around and places both hands around Brannigan's chin...before leaping up, placing his knees into the ladder and bringing Tony CRASHING down across both 'it' and 'them'!!

*CRAAACK!*

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH

DAYYUM~!

COLE

Ladder Assisted Lungblower!?! I've NEVER seen that before in my life!!

As Tony bounces off ladder and knees, he falls forward across the middle rope clutching his back in agony. Rodez quickly dumps him out of the ring, before turning to the stationary ladder and climbing up! The crowd are on their feet, as Rodez attempts to scale the ladder. But his knees are hurting from the Ladder Lungblower and he stops after just a couple of rungs. The support of the people wills him on though and he climbs on defiantly. On the outside, Dan Black has seen Rodez and tries to crawl into the ring. The Marv too has seen it. And despite his bad neck, he grabs another chair and slides in. Rodez has reached halfway, litle knowing what waits just inches below him.

*CRACK!*

I.e, a chairshot to the ribs from The Marv. Rodez stops, crouches, but doesn't fall from the ladder, much to Black's disgust.

BLACK

GIMME THAT CHAIR YOU PUSSY...

*CRAAAAAAACK!!*

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Snatching the chair from The Marv, Black delivers a VIIILE~! chairshot that causes Rodez to lose grip of the ladder and crash to the canvas. An impressed Marv applauds Black's efforts. But suddenly, he has to dive out of the way as Black swings for his head. Ducking underneath the swing, The Marv hits the ropes and dropkicks the chair right back into Dan's face, knocking him for a loop! Black's momentum takes him right out of the ring, landing right beside...STEPHEN JOSEPH!?!?!

COLE

What the...HEY!!

The fans are in shock as Stephen Joseph has sprinted to the ring and is now laying into Dan Black. Even The Marv in the ring is shocked. Joseph wails away on the already weakened Black, who tries to fight back with some bodyshots. But finds himself hurled into the steel barricade! Joseph then flips Black over into the crowd and follows out after him! Punches fly like crazy, as Black and Joseph brawl off out of sight, leaving the referees stationed at ringside in bemusement.

COLE

What the hell is this!?! Stephen Joseph is taking Dan Black out of this match! Damn it, this isn't right! Dan Black is fighting for everything he's got out there in the crowd, but he's supposed to be in the middle of a Tag Team Title Match!

CABOOSE

Right now, I'm not sure they're as important as getting his hands on Stephen Joseph.

COLE

It's chaos here...and Black and Joseph have brawled out of sight. That means Black T are a man down now! Tony Brannigan is flying solo for Black T in this match!

COACH

He's not the only one, Mickey. I don't think Zack has moved a muscle since that Powerbomb out onto the ladder earlier. He's still laid out on that side of the ring. And he may not get up at all.

As Joseph and Black go out of sight, The Marv finally comes back to his senses. There to meet him is Johnny Jax. Jax nails a series of right hands, before whipping Marv across the ring. Marv narrowly avoids the upright ladder, bouncing off the far ropes and connecting with a flying forearm! And a standing dropkick! A second dropkick! And a thir...NO! Jax brushes it away, elbowing Marv in the back of the head. Jax drops another elbow, before pulling up The Marv and backing him into the corner. A quick exit, Jax then grabs a steel chair and slides in, setting it up in front of Marv. Jax then jogs to the opposite corner and charges, looking to use the chair as a springboard...but he gets cut off but Hell Mel and a diving clothesline!!

COLE

The Champs are coming back here!

Up staggers Jax, as the Sk8ter Boiz regroup. They each lift Jax with an arm and execute a double inverted atomic drop. Followed by a double clothesline! And The Boiz are on fire. Until it's put out, by Scotty Static...

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

...with a chairshot to the back for each Boi!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Static holds his back in pain as he drops the chair, helping Johnny Jax to his feet. The GPX then set about on a plan, as Static exits the ring and rummages underneath, leaving Jax to put the boots to the Boiz. Rolling back in, Static has a leather strap! And he puts it to use, whipping The Marv across the back! He then whips Hell Mel, again across the back. Both Sk8er Boiz groan in pain, as Jax picks up Hell Mel and whips him across the ring. Both GPX members take an end of the strap and look to use it as a clothesline on Mel as he comes back. Mel ducks underneath though, hitting opposite ropes. Again The GPX try to use the strap. But Hell Mel sacrficies himself, diving across the middle of the strap, causing it to fold in the middle and pull Static and Jax head-first into each other! Away they staggers, as both Boiz are up...STEREO SUPERKICKS!! Down go The GPX! Leaving just The Sk8er Boiz up and ready to retrieve their titles. But not for long, as Leon Rodez has recovered from the Black chairshot and stops Mel's climb, before jabbing Marv...

...jabbing Mel...

...jabbing Marv...

...jabbing Mel...

...jabbing Marv...

...blowing the kiss...

*SMACK!*

Enziguri to Hell Mel!

*SMACK!*

Backbrain Wheelkick to The Marv!!

COACH

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT, YO~!, TIMES TWO!!

With the champs, and all of the challengers (including his own partner) down and scattered about the ringside area, Leon readies the ladder for climbing, but takes a moment to catch his breath. He's barely up the ladder, his foot just resting on the second step, when ANOTHER ladder is slid into the ring by the former World Champion Brannigan! Aching, sore, and flying solo, Brannigan sets up the ladder next to Rodez's and starts climbing as well, running up his ladder right alongside Leon!

COLE

The chase for the championships is on! Who will get their first!

Though Rodez had a head start, he's a bit more worn from having dealt with both the Sk8r Boiz just moments ago. Tony moves up the ladder as fast as he can, and reaches the same point as Rodez, just as Leon is extending his arm up trying to grab one of the belts! Tony fires an elbow into Leon's ribs, causing him to wince and pull his arm back, but Leon takes his left arm and swats it at Tony, cracking him across the chest with a chop! Tony holds onto the top of the ladder, making sure he doesn't lose his footing, then takes his leg and kicks the side of Leon's ladder...AND THE LADDER GOES TOPPLING OVER...WAIT! AS THE LADDER FALLS, LEON KICKS OFF THE TOP ROPE, PUSHING THE LADDER BACK TO A STANDING POSITION! Tony barely notices, as he's reaching up for the belts, and when Leon returns to his former position, he kicks Tony's ladder...BUT WHEN TONY FALLS, HE DOES THE SAME THING LEON DID! The crowd is going WILD, as both ladders are back to their original standing position, and the two men continue to duel atop them!

CABOOSE

Look at the intensity, the effort...neither man will back down!

COLE

These two especially have something to prove. Brannigan's trying to get the win single-handedly, while Rodez feels he owes it to Malibu and the other Originals to show them he's standing beside them during this Civil War!

Rights. Lefts. Chops. Punches. Forearms. The war continues atop the two metal structures, as Brannigan and Rodez nail each other stiffly. In a last ditch effort to dispose of the nuisance, Brannigan kicks at the ladder Rodez stands on yet again, and pushes it away with his foot, sending it teetering over...but Leon leaps OFF the ladder, and throws his arm up, his hand wrapping around the support cable that the tag team belts are being hung from...

LEON RODEZ IS HANGING IN MID-AIR!

COLE

Oh my God! He's almost 20 feet above the ring!

The crowd shrieks and yells, their cheers mixed with shock and fright for Leon's safety. Tony reaches up, trying to pull the tag straps down while Leon clings to the cable for dear life, but every time Tony's hands are kicked away! Brannigan does his best to swat away Leon's kicks, as that's all Rodez can do.

CABOOSE

He's got to do something, ANYTHING to get down!

COACH

He can't let go though, it'd be suicide!

Leon tries to get footing on the ladder, but as he does, Tony swats him away, not wanting him to save himself and thus ruin Black T's title chances. As Leon tries, Tony grabs his legs, holding him at bay before pulling Leon off the cable...

...AND DRIVING HIM FROM THE HEIGHTS ABOVE DOWN INTO THE CANVAS WITH A HIGH IMPACT OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE~!~!~!~!~!

COACH

WE NEED MEDICS!

CABOOSE

Medics? We need a spatula!

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

COLE

Both gravity AND Tony were against Leon on that one, but Tony's hurting too!

Neither Tony nor Leon even flinch, as they are laid out, eyes closed and possibly unconscious. The cameras close in on the two, when suddenly they cut over to the Sk8r Boiz, who are at ringside propping a table up once again! Mel, holding his head, backs away while Marv unfolds the table legs and stands it up, but without any warning, Zack Malibu comes out of NOWHERE, running across the ring and diving through the ropes with a tope, overshooting the table and crashing into Marv!

COLE

I didn't even know he was still alive, let alone able to do that!

Mel looks on in sheer shock, but then pounces, jumping on Malibu as soon as he gets up, but Zack simply takes him by the arm and whips him into the guardrail to get him off his back! On the side of the ring, both of the GPX are coming too, but Malibu springs up on the apron and races across it, leaping into the air and leveling them both with his patented APRON RUN DIVING CLOTHESLINE~!

"MAL-I-BU!"

"MAL-I-BU!"

"MAL-I-BU!"

CABOOSE

Look at him go, boys. Malibu isn't about to give up the fight just yet!

He might not be giving up, but he's certainly feeling the effects of the match, as Zack needs the apron to help him up, and he's visibly favoring his back, as he slowly stands up straight. He gets up and sees Mel running towards him, but Zack quickly spins his body around and throws his arm out, flooring the co-champ with a discus lariat on the floor! Malibu falls down facefirst but quickly pushes himself up and moves around the side of the ring, pulling Marv up from against the guardrail...but catching a low blow for his trouble! With Zack stunned, Marv shoves him onto the table, then pounds and chokes Malibu for several moments to keep him weakened!

COLE

Look at the desperation in Marv's arsenal! He wants to make sure he and Mel walk out of here with the OAOAST Tag Titles!

CABOOSE

It's a coup for whoever wins. If the Boiz retain, they can claim victory over three tag teams consisting of major stars. If Black T win, it's another tag reign to add to their resume, and it feeds into Dan Black's dreams of domination. If the GPX win, then Drek Stone and the rest of the Upstarts have even MORE motivation, and if Zack and Rodez can pull off the win, then it shows unity in the locker room despite the claims of Drek that there is none amidst the Originals and the newer generation of superstars!

With Zack sprawled out on the table, Marv rolls into the ring and heads for the near corner, climbing up the ropes. The fans gasp, knowing that another table (and body) is about to be broken...but at the last second, Tony Brannigan, who dragged himself to his feet with the help of the ropes, collapses forward and shoves the legs of Marv off the turnbuckles and crotches him on the top rope!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

COLE

Did he mean to do that?

CABOOSE

Whether he did or he didn't, it's good news for Zack!

Tony remains on all fours, still trying to get a second wind after driving Leon Rodez from up high above down to the ring. Marv remains in the crotched position, eyes scrunched shut and his jaw dropped in agony, as Malibu rolls off the table and starts to climb into the ring...but is pulled back to the floor by Mel! Mel, weilding a chair, takes a mighty swing...but Zack ducks under it, and the chair smashes against the edge of the table! Mel turns around, and pulls the chair up, ready to use it...BUT HAS IT SUPERKICKED INTO HIS FACE~! SCHOOL'S OUT + STEEL CHAIR=KNOCKED OUT SK8R BOI~!

COACH

That's even better news for Zack!

Malibu rests against the apron, while blood trickles from the nose and lip of Mel. Malibu then reaches down and pulls the out-cold superstar from off the floor and rolls him onto the table. Malibu then hops up on the apron and sees Marv slowly trying to rise up off the turnbuckles, but Zack steps up off the apron and starts climbing, reaching through Marv's legs and pulling him across his shoulders while he stands up on the middle rope. Zack looks down at Mel on the table, then out to the crowd, who do nothing but encourage the most heralded superstar in OAOAST history. Malibu then springs off the middle rope, The Marv draped across his shoulders, and he flips forward, hitting the SOMERSAULT FIREMAN'S CARRY FROM THE SECOND ROPE THROUGH THE TABLE AND HELL MEL~!

CABOOSE

He just put Marv through the table and his own partner!

COLE

Another amazing move in a night of many, but Zack Malibu took as much out of himself as he did the Sk8r Boiz!

The three men lay motionless, although Malibu is only groggy after having both of the tag champs break his fall. In the ring, Rodez is still out of it, while Brannigan is pulling himself up with the help of the ropes, until he's cracked across the back with a chair from Scotty Static! Brannigan goes down in a heap yet again, and now Scotty waves Johnny Jax in the ring. The two look up, then start climbing the ladder, one on each side, as the crowd jeers loudly, not wanting the GPX to get the win. As they make it about halfway up the ladder, the crowd suddenly comes alive with cheers for...DAN BLACK~!??!?!

COLE

Black is back!

CABOOSE

Who would have thought he'd ever get this reaction again!

Bloodied and bruised, Dan Black storms through the crowd, coming back from his brawl with Stephen Joseph to come back to the TLC Match! Black hops the rail and slides into the ring, and Jax quickly warns Static, then leaps down to cut Dan off...but Black has none of it! He blocks Johnny's punch, then starts wailing away before wrenching Johnny's arm and then pulling him towards him and tossing him overhead with a head and arm suplex! Jax rolls across the canvas, and the furious Black then turns and reaches up, snaring the boot of Scotty Static and pulling on it...but Scotty pulls away! Black leaps up and swats at the feet of Scotty, trying to stop his climb...and he knocks then through the rungs, and now Static is hanging upside down on the ladder! Black smiles through the blood and pain as he sees his foe dangling upside down, and he stands under the ladder and reaches through the rungs, pulling back on Scotty's head and choking him out! Static flails his arms as Black won't let go, and then all of a sudden WHAM~!

ZACK MALIBU RUNS UNDER THE LADDER AND SPEARS DAN BLACK OUT OF HIS BOOTS~!

COACH

YO~!

Black has the wind taken out of him, while Scotty manages to slip his foot free and lets himself fall down to the canvas. Malibu then starts to climb, but jumps out of the way at the right second, as Johnny Jax stands up, ladder in hand, and tries ramming it into the back of Zack's head...but Malibu sidesteps it and the ladder is sent through the rungs of the standing ladder!

CABOOSE

First we've got wrestlers stuck in the ladders, and now we've got ladders stuck in the ladders!

With the ladder braced horizontally, one end resting on a ladder rung, the other on the top rope, Jax backs away and charges at Malibu, but Zack steps out of the way and lets him hit the ropes, catching him on the rebound and presses him up into the air, then releases as he himself falls onto his back, but tucks his knees...AND JOHNNY JAX COMES DOWN GUT FIRST ONTO BOTH OF ZACK'S KNEES~!

COACH

That'll take the wind out of your sail!

Malibu gets up, but is caught by Static with a LOW BLOW~ right away, dropping him to his knees! With Malibu disposed of and his partner wounded, Scotty moves to the side of the ladder he can actually climb, and starts his way up, again with no one to stop him...UNTIL LEON RODEZ STARTS TO MOVE~!

COLE

Look, look! Rodez is coming to!

Rodez, who has been down and out since taking the Out of Body Experience from high above the ring, is mobile! He looks up and sees Static climbing the ladder, looking for another GPX title reign to begin tonight, but Leon runs and hops up on the horizontal ladder pinned inside the rungs of the standing one, then pushes himself to his feet, and runs up the steps of the ladder and hooks Scotty's arm as he's reaching up for the belt, hiptossing him from his side of the ladder, up and over...AND DOWN ONTO THE LADDER EXPOSED BELOW~!

COACH

I think it's broken!

CABOOSE

The ladder or his back!?

Static bounces off the ladder and lands with a sick thud, face first, on the canvas. Leon looks down at the carnage below him, then moves up a few more steps, reaching upwards to claim the biggest prize in tag team wrestling today...

...AND CLAIMS THE OAOAST WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES~!

WE HAVE NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

COLE

It's over! Leon Rodez has done it for his team!

DING! DING! DING!

CABOOSE

Nevermind his team, Leon Rodez has made good on his promise to The Originals!

Rodez climbs down slowly, then hops down, barely able to catch himself as he lands with his feet on the mat. Clutching both tag titles, Rodez raises them both up in the air, a look of relief and joy emblazoned across his face. He leans over, still trying to catch his breath, as a groggy Zack Malibu comes over and stands face to face with him. Rodez looks up and looks at the belt in his right hand, then hands it to Zack, drawing another HYOOGE pop from the crowd! The duo embraces, and then each man raises their belt up in the air, showing them off for the world to see!

COLE

No matter what team won the belts, they deserved it after this encounter, but I've got to say, I'm relieved it was this team right here!

CABOOSE

What a way to gain experience as a team, a match like this their first time out, and they win it all!

At ringside, the Sk8r Boiz are just getting to their feet, helping each other up until a slew of OAOAST staff and officials hit the ringside area, giving assistance to everyone in the match. Marv and Mel do not look happy, as they try to brush off the assistance and get in the ring, but think better of it and instead curse under their breath that they lost their straps.

In the ring, Rodez and Malibu pose for a few moments before exiting, and Brannigan and Black are tended to, as well as Jax and Static, all of whom are still spread out across the ring, along with the various chairs, ladders, and table shrapnel. Exhausted, Malibu and Rodez decide to head up the aisleway and to the dressing room, not saying a word as they walk to the dressing room, but once they get to the ramp, they stop and turn around, raising the belts up high one more time.

Calvin Szechstein's TLC Match was a success. Surely a ratings bonanza. It was one of the most exciting matches in company history. New champions were crowned...

...and it's thrown more fuel on the fire that's raging between the Originals and the Upstarts.

FADE TO BLACK

CREDITS

Hoff

KingPK

Zack Malibu

Mystery Eskimo

Tony149

King Cucaracha

Ed Wood Caulfield

Sign in to follow this