TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 10/5/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

COLE

HeldDOWN is live in the Great White North, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! Wow, that's too many commas. We're coming off an exciting pay-per-view event, World Without End, this past Sunday, an event that ended in a very controversial fashion as we saw exactly what means Drek Stone would stoop to retain his World Championship.

COACH

Cole, that was glorious. Hoff and Drek got you, got the fans, but more important, got Stephen Joseph to throw the towel in.

COLE

Well, we know one man who doesn't share your views and he will be here tonight. Drek Stone will NOT be here as he has been suspended by the OAOAST for that stunt he pulled. If you don't know what we are talking about, check out the replay of WWE this week because that footage will NOT be shown on HeldDOWN because Bill Watts refuses to let it air, as well he should.

COACH

Geez, calm the hell down Cole.

COLE

This week, America's Team will be in action as will Alfdogg and Team Canada, who challenge the Hooligans for the Sox-Man Tag Titles. Right now, let's go to the ring to kick it off with tag action.

BUFFER

The following contest, one fall with a 10 minute time limit. When the bell rings your referee in charge of the action, UK Hall of Fame official Sir Miles Manchester. Introducing first, already in the ring to my left, from Ireland..."Scottish" Scott and Danny Boy, the E.U.!

Scott and Danny flash the "peace sign" and are booed heavily. No one likes European assholes, but everybody loves gay luchadors!

Humidity's risin'

Barometer's getting low

According to all sources

The street's the place to go

BUFFER

Their opponents...from sunny, funny Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, weighing in at 340 pounds, Mariachi and Moracca...LOS DIABLOS DE FUEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pink and yellow lights flash across the arena as gingerbread men supplied by Mrs. Spezia's Sweeties fall from the ceiling. Los Diablos de Fuego dance onto the stage and CART WHEEL to the ring! Rather than give his sombrero to the hottest hombre he sees, Moracca gives it to a little girl in the front row carrying her Los Diablos mascot sheep doll. But it's not just any little girl. It's MAYA BLANCHARD, daughter of Ned Blanchard and Krista Isadora Duncan, who happily accepts the gift!

COACH

Look at that, Mikey. Moracca's trying to brainwash little Maya into thinking his lifestyle is acceptable. And what kind of a mother is Krista, leaving her child Maya with the babysitter--who's a major fox, by the way. You better believe Ned Blanchard would never leave his child in the hands of a stranger.

COLE

Krista is in the area on business, I know that. She's been advising Alix Spezia in her bid to expand the reach of Mrs. Spezia's Sweeties products. Alix's venture into the world of baked goods a successful one thus far. Everyone in the OAOAST certainly wishes them the best in their life away from the squared circle. And we're moments away from in-ring action. Scottish Scott and Danny Boy have their work cut out for them in their OAOAST return following a year long absence against Los Diablos de Fuego. Moracca and Mariachi still recovering from the henious assault at the hands of Los Conquistadors, orchestrated by the Beverly Hills Blonds and funded by Theodore Moneymaker. As a matter of fact, OAOAST cameras managed to catch up with them earlier today. Los Diablos have spent hours trying to learn the English language, and they've come along way in a short time. Let's hear their pre-recorded comments.

* WHOOSH *

The picture-in-picture box flies into view and settles in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Los Diablos nicely attired in their matching pink ponchos and sombreros. Mariachi staring seductively into the camera, sucking on the middle prong of his pitch fork!

MORACCA

Hola, damas y caballeros. Los Diablos de Fuego with un mensaje para Los Conquistadors and Beverly Hills Blonds. You made us taste body fluid other than semen, and that was sangre -- our blood! Let no man put asunder. We will not let your bigotry hold us down, "amigos."

MARIACHI

Moracca and I did not cross the border and hitch a ride in the back of a scorching hot trailer to for us to come short of living the American dream. Our path to citizenship rides on marrying an American woman or winning the tag team championship. And since we are sexually deviant rape fetishists, unfamiliar and confused by the customs and norms of your hetrosexual society, that leaves us only with the option of becoming los campeones del mundo.

MORACCA

Unfortunately, an innocent bystander has been caught in the crossfire of this intense battle...our beloved mascot El Ovéja. Dios es mi testigo, you hurt him...we hurt you.

MARIACHI

(jabbing pitch fork at camera)

We cut you. We cut you real good, man.

MORACCA

Queering don't make world right say you? No, señor. We're not homos.

MARIACHI

We're homies. El mejor equipo de etiqueta en Mehico and Latin America. The best tag team in our homeland and Latin America.

LOS DIABLOS

:D :D

* WHOOSH *

COACH

Drama queens.

* DING DING DING *

Moracca and Scottish Scott start for their respective teams. And Scott dictates the pace of the match early, wringing the arm out of a collar-and-elbow tie-up...but Moracca performs a cart wheel and somersault in succession, kipping up and not only reverses the arm wrench but adds insult to injury by sensually rub his opponent's hands against his genitals!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Scotsman isn't as amused as the fans are, physically shaken and mentally disturbed. Moracca performs a lightning quick armdrag, and even quicker to his feet to deliver a Fameasser! Moracca lands on his side and immediately rolls around to the feet of Scott, locking the legs.

COLE

Estacas Indias, or Indian Deathlock in English.

The flaming luchador flips up and over, bringing The Hot Scot to his feet in a front facelock and tags in Mariachi, kissing him on the cheek! Moracaa fails to caution Scott the ring may be SLIPPERY WHEN WET! Mariachi springboards off the top and crashes all his weight down onto the chest of Scottish Scott with a SEATED SENTON into a compromising pinning position, shoving his genitalia in Scotty's face!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Mariachi forward rolls to the E.U. corner and cops a feel. "The Fighting Irishman" Danny Boy none to thrill about that, and proves his point by demanding the tag. Scottish Scott eager to comply after what he's been put through. Danny spits in his hands and rubs them together in anticipation of locking horns with the flamboyant Mariachi, who answers by caressing his nipples!

COACH

How do you prepare for that, Mikey? No wonder the Beverly Hills Blonds didn't want to wrestle Los Diablos. One night in the ring with them leaves you scarred for life.

COLE

I wouldn't say that. I've spent a night out on the town with Moracca and Mariachi and had a blast.

COACH

Do you even think before you speak?

Danny and Mariachi lock up, ending with the Irishman sneaking in a knee to the gut and a fury of European uppercuts. Mariachi shaken but not stirred, rattling off a series of overhand chops to the chest. Danny hooks both arms and headbutts Mariachi repeatedly, spinning him around to clamp on a rear waistlock...causing Mariachi to leap up and roll through. Rather than try and get the pin on a victory roll, Mariachi turns Danny on his stomach and places him in a inverted surfboard!

COLE

La Tapatía! And what a painful hold this is. We could have a submission any moment now.

COACH

COLE

Before you ask, Coach...I did my homework.

Scottish Scott steps in to breakup the submission, but Moracca cuts him off and locks on a REAR NAKED CHOKE COMPLETE WITH DRY HUMPING!

COACH

My eyes! My eyes!

COLE

We've just upset half the country back home!

Mariachi wants in on the fun, releasing the surfboard so he can ride Danny Boy like a horse, slapping him upside the ass while yelling “Giddy up!” With Moracca putting Scott out like a light, he and Mariachi look to finish off Danny. They whip him to the ropes and hit their patented DOUBLE TILT-A-WHIRL PANCAKE, slamming Danny Boy face down onto the canvas! Los Diablos motion for their spike tombstone piledriver, drawing the fans out of their seats as Moracca jumps from the second rope...THE SODOMIZER!!

The cover is made in yet another compromising position (69)!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

* DING DING DING *

It's raining men - Hallejulah

It's raining men - Amen

It's raining men - Hallejulah

It's raining men - Amen

BUFFER

Here are your winners...LOS DIABLOS DE FUEGO!

It's all fun and games after the match. Moracca and Mariachi celebrating the only way they know how, bumping and grinding on each other! Referee Miles Manchester tending to Danny Boy in the background, making sure he didn't suffer any serious injury from the Sodomizer. The replay is cued up and narrated by Coach, but stops midway through as we cut back live to the arena as BLACK T hit the ring and deck Miles!

COLE

My God, they struck an official!

COACH

Not just any official, but the one assigned to their championship match this past Sunday night at World Without End. You know, the same official who called the match...which was the right decision, by the way.

The former tag team titleholders are viewed favorably as they lay a beatdown on the senior citizen. Tony tears open Miles shirt and holds him up for Dan, who wails away on the older timer, chopping the hide off his chest. Black T are so out of control Scottish Scott and Danny Boy have to pry them away from the referee. Dan and Tony respond by dishing out another ass-kicking! The Trans-Atlantic Wrecking Crew beating the holy hell outta the E.U. Scottish Scott experiences a BLACKOUT, while Tony gives Danny an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT and drops the Irishman on his head again! But they aren't done yet. They want to punish the man who only did his job at World Without End some more, whipping him to the ropes for...

"3-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

...3-B, the Black Body Bag! Manchester convulsing on the spot. Still, that doesn't stop Dan Black from going to the top...DIVING HEADBUTT! Tony Brannigan isn't done yet either...RUDE AWAKENING!

COLE

Black T taking out their frustrations on the E.U. and Miles Manchester! I don't agree with this at all. Yes, I know they're upset, but attacking a referee -- which is wrong no matter what -- isn't going to solve their problems.

Dan grabs the microphone and is ready to speak...

BLACK

:huh:

...but Tony rips the mic out of his hand and proceeds to lay down Brannigan's Law. EMTs and OAOAST officials assisting referee Manchester backstage.

TONY

Cut the music! Drek Stone, Hoff...you guys don't want to live to see old age, do you? How else would you explain sticking your noses in Black T business? It's a sad day when the heavyweight champion of the world has to resort to backhanded tatics like jumping somebody from behind. When I was World Champion, if I had a problem with a guy I'd tell them to their face and then knock them on their ass. None of this hit and run bullshit. Because of you and Hoff, former World Champion-turned lacky, Black T no longer reign surpreme over the tag ranks. Mr. Black and I could sit out here and tell a sob story that would make us the most sympathetic characters in the world, but we don't want any sympathy. You know what we want? Payback! It's one thing to mess with Black T, it's another to cost us the World tag team championship; ask Miles Manchester what it's like to get on our bad side once he comes to, because it's obvious we haven't settled anything in our past. So let's finish what we started earlier in the year. I want YOU, Drek Stone, one on one.

"YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Black does a double take. Not the comment he expected to hear.

TONY (CONT'D)

Man to man. I want you and the World title. You took my belt...now I'm gonna take yours!

Tony slams the mic down and exits. Black stays behind, puzzled in the ring. "Quiet" blaring overhead.

COLE

Tony Brannigan just dropped a bomb on the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion. He wants to settle the score once and for all. How will the champion respond? Hopefully we'll find out tonight.

The catering area has been taken over, but unlike Sunday night at World Without End it's an organised takeover. As OAOAST officials and arena security surround the area, six teams are sat around six seperate tables. The Love Doctors, The South Central Militia, The Sk8ter Boiz, The Lone Star Gunslingers, NRG and Hell's Hitmen are all sat and apparantly waiting for something or someone. Looking like the weirdest police line-up you've ever seen in your life (except, they're not actually lined up), the six teams talk amongst themselves with some awkward looks being exchanged between the warring duos.

MARV

I don't know, I haven't heard from her since Sunda...

*AHHHEEEM!*

All heads turn as ice-cool, Bohemoth strolls into view. Like a shot each of the twelve start to scramble out of their chairs, but Bohemoth holds his hands up and stops them, reminding them this is supposed to be a cival meeting as Josh Matthews cowers nervously in the background.

BOHEMOTH

Go ahead Josh.

MATTHEWS

Right. Uhm, well, you've all been called here today to settle the situation over the 24/7 Title that started on Sunday. Obviously, with the title on the line 24/7, it's hard to organise the division. But it's clear that twelve into one doesn't go. Especially after Sunday, when you all began fighting each other rather than the champion. This sort of chaos isn't good for the backstage atmosphere... both figuratively and literally.

BOHEMOTH

It was only a little explosion.

MATTHEWS

It blew up my rental car.

Matthews glares over at Hell's Hitmen's table, for a second, before they glower back and send Josh cowering again.

MATTHEWS

Anyway, an edict has come down from OAOAST Head Offices to nip this little problem in the bud, before it can get out of control. Bohemoth has already agreed to the terms of what's been decided and I'm sure you all will too. Each of you will get your chance to challenge for the 24/7 Title. And not only that, you will be able to do so under your own rules and environments. We're calling it the House Rules Relay. And the ru...

BIFF

Uhm, question.

MATTHEWS

Yes?

BIFF

Isn't House Rules and SWF thing?

MATTHEWS

...I'm just the messenger, okay. Anyway, next week we'll be having a Tag Team Battle Royal with you twelve, which will determine order of entry in the Relay. But it will be Bohemoth's entry, not yours. Six interjoining rooms or 'sets' will be set up, each set up to your own specifications by some of Hollywood's top and cheapest set designers. So, Love Doctors, you could have yours set up to be maybe a hospital waiting room, or Hell's Hitmen's could be... uhm... hell?

Sadist smiles and nods. Creepy.

MATTHEWS

Anyway, there'll be joining doors to and from each room. Bohemoth's task will be to go from room one, to room two, all the way out of room six and therefore retain the title. Problem is, the doors will all be locked from the inside, meaning Bohemoth must claim a key hidden in each room to unlock them. Your task will be to either pin Bohemoth or make him submit, at which point the match would end. So, by winning the battle royal you get room number one and guarantee a shot at Bohemoth. Obviously, with each room there's a chance Bohemoth will not get through intact, with the greatest respect to you Bo...

BOHEMOTH

Thanks.

MATTHEWS

...so if you're the first team out of the Battle Royal, you'll have to hope Bohemoth makes it through the first five rooms to get your shot. So, good luck next week in the Battle Royal and we'll be in touch about the sets. We'll have them set up in a few weeks and then, you'll get your shot in the Relay. Thank you.

Sensing more trouble about to break at any moment, Josh quickly scuttles off. Security and referees are ready incase we get another twelve man brawl but for now everyone seems pretty content with the announcement. Even Bohemoth, who despite the prospect of having to go through twelve men in a few weeks, cooly adjusts his shades and strides off.

COLE

House Rules Relay?

COACH

Cute name.

COLE

Well next week we've got a big six team Battle Royal and then, some flatout craziness to come. As if we haven't got enough craziness around here already.

Commercial break

Magnum Opus hits, and Alfdogg comes out to an ENORMOUS pop, flanked by Team Canada.

COLE

And here comes Alfdogg, now the three-time Heartland champion after the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell this past Sunday!

COACH

And he did it with the help of that huge monster of a man, who's about to make his OAOAST debut right now!

COLE

Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen...please welcome the...

Buffer is cut off by Alf, who shouts instructions at him.

BUFFER

Please welcome the OAOAST CANADIAN Champion, ALFDOGG!!!!!

COLE

Oh, come on!

COACH

What's the matter, Cole? Alf's the one who dubbed it the Heartland title in the first place! He has the right to change his mind!

Alf takes the mike from Buffer.

ALFDOGG

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Getting ready to come down the aisle...he is the newest member of team Canada! Hand picked by myself, from the deepest mountains, RIGHT HERE in Winnipeg, Manitoba!

*crowd cheers*

He stands 7 feet, 3 inches tall! He weighs 518 pounds! Folks, while you wait on us to take the six-man titles from those poser Hooligans, sit back and enjoy the mayhem, from THE MANITOBA MAMMOTH, DEON BLACK~!

The crowd ERUPTS as Speak to Me/Breathe by Pink Floyd plays, and the massive man walks to the ring.

COLE

And there he is, "The Manitoba Mammoth", Deon Black!

Black climbs up the steps, and steps over the top rope. His opponent circles the ring quickly and timidly, trying to find a way to dodge the big man's attacks. He tries to duck around him, but Black catches him around the throat.

COACH

Uh-oh, he's caught now!

Black tosses him right back into the corner, and delivers a MASSIVE overhand forearm to the chest, leaving his opponent squirming in the corner!

COLE

And WHAT FORCE behind that blow!

Black then delivers shots to the sides of the head and the ears, before delivering a big blow to the gut!

COACH

He's pretty good with the fists!

COLE

He's probably pretty good with everything!

COACH

You'll get no arguments from me!

Black grabs the man, and lifts him overhead with ease.

COLE

And that is a big, BIG press slam!

Black walks out of the corner, and drops the man behind him straight down to the mat!

COACH

And a big, BIG fall, as well!

Black grabs the man by the throat, and pulls him up off the mat with one hand. He then lifts him in the air with that one hand, and slams him to the mat with a CHOKESLAM~!

COACH

And the big man's having his fun in there, Cole!

Black then lifts his opponent onto his shoulders, in a fireman's carry, before spinning him around into a Boss Man Slam!

COLE

And there's the move he crushed Brock with last night!

COACH

And he's crushed this poor sap with it, too!

Black puts both hands on the man's chest...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

The winner of the match..."THE MANITOBA MAMMOTH" DEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLACK!!!!!

COLE

So Alf really making his mark with his latest find, and he'll try to make it again later tonight, when he and Team Canada challenge the Hooligans for the OAOAST Six-Man tag team titles!

*cut to the table*

COLE

Well folks, we're four days removed from World Without End and right now we wanna take the time to thank everyone who joined us, Sunday night live on PPV. Encore presentations are currently running and we encourage to check local listings if you missed it. We're still getting over what went down at the end of that show, an incident which may have changed the face of the OAOAST forever. A crazy situation and...

Suddenly, in mid preamble we cut backstage. With his head down, the body language of a beaten man and no OAOAST World Championship over waist or shoulder, Puerto Rican Lightning has arrived in the building. Following a few steps behind, Stephen Joseph Popick seems equally as dejected as both stroll down the hallways in search of their locker room. Although, to be fair, it's not clear if PRL really knows where he's going. He's just walking on auto-pilot.

COLE

Well, there's PRL, the victim of that incident at World Without End and understandably, not looking his usual self.

COACH

And who can blame him.

COLE

Love PRL or hate him, what went down Sunday night was plain wrong and you can't help feeling for the guy. To lose with the World Title on the line under any circumstances is crushing to any wrestler, let alone PRL who's so desperate to be the Champion of this company. But...we all saw what happened.

PRL continues on down the hallways. All eyes are locked on The Corporate Champion as he passes by, head down. The usual arrogance isn't there. His usual walk, head high, nose turned up at the world, gone.

And most unusually of all, people seem to be sympathetic towards him.

Despite all the insults, all the wrong doings, people seem to be actually feeling sympathy for Tha Puerto Rican. Random faces, backstage workers, some of the backstage crew watch on. D*LUX and Jade Rodez stop in mid-conversation as PRL passes, losing their trains of thought and their conversation seems to turn to something else. Big Jumbo shakes his head in the background. Christian Wright, former associate of Popick, gives the "Career Consultant" a quick pat on the back.

POPICK

Yo, PR, this way.

Stopping, PRL realises his missed the turning and groans. Wiping a hand over his head Tha Puerto Rican drags himself around as Popick leads the way into the locker room...

...as suddenly, something flies through the air, landing right on PRL's head.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Reaching up, PRL pulls the offending white towel from his head and growls under his breath. The towel is gripped tight in hand and if it were possible for cotton to break under pressure, it would be right now, The Puerto Rican looking tempted to tear the towel clean in half. PRL throws the towel to the ground and whips around to see where the towel came from, half expected a smug World Champion or a certain associate to be waiting on him. But instead, he finds someone he's not too familiar with. Leant up against a wall, the scrawny figure of OAOAST 6-Man Tag Team Champion Jamie O'Hara seems all too casual. PRL raises the Corporate Eyebrow in his direction, prompting The Birmingham Bad Boy to pull himself off the wall.

PRL

Do you think... this is funny?

O'HARA

Who me?

PRL

Do you THINK... that this is FUNNY!?

O'HARA

Yo, chill out dawg, I'm jus' playin'. Man, be easy!

PRL growls again but manages to control his temper. The last thing he's concerned with now is some mouthy little punk.

O'HARA

Blllllllllllllllllaat! Ha-ha!

With his index and middle fingers aimed right at the back of PRL's head, O'Hara impression of a automated weapon isn't quite on the level of that guy from Police Academy. But the point gets across. And as PRL turns around again, this time, there's no containing his anger.

PRL

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

With a primal scream PRL suddenly charges O'Hara and tackles him into the wall, knocking the wind out of The Birmingham Bad Boy, allowing him to wrestle him to the floor. PRL then proceeds to try and take out all his frustrations on O'Hara and he fires off some wild right hands, O'Hara trying to cover up as down rain the punches. PRL has completely lost it. Luckily for O'Hara though, out of the locker room rushes Stephen Joseph Popick again. Popick dives in and drags his buddy off of the scrawny Englishman who starts kicking out at PR. Referees and officials are eventually on the scene and pin O'Hara back as Popick manages to drag Tha Puerto Rican, kicking and screaming (quite literally) into their locker room. The door audibly locks behind them, PRL's muffled ranting and raving still audible, as O'Hara shoves the referees away and dusts himself off.

O'HARA

Why you holdin' me back!? I had that bitch! (towards the door) Oi! You jus' made a mistake, prick! I'm'a cap you, you hear!? I'm'a get you biatch! You ain't 'erd the last of me!

Referees again step in and start to drag O'Hara away from the locker room door, which PRL seems to be attempting to kick in from the inside, as not before time we go back to Doub'C at ringside.

COLE

Jamie O'Hara picked the wrong time and the wrong person to be a loudmouth too.

COACH

This place is crazy. Times like this, I wish I had my gun...

COLE

Ahem!

COACH

...license. Gun license. I don't actually own any.

COLE

Right.

COACH

I just shoot squirrels. Honest. They're vermin.

Stars and Stripes Forever plays, and Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin come through the curtains, hearing the boos from the Canadian crowd.

COLE

America's Team set for action! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Making their way down the aisle, at a total combined weight of 485 pounds...the team of CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN, together known as AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

The crowd boos, as Moss and Benjamin pose on the buckles.

COLE

And not getting a warm reception from the Canadian crowd, are Moss and Benjamin!

BUFFER

Their opponents, at a combined weight of 496 pounds...first, from Ann Arbor, Michigan...Steve Jackson!

*golf clap*

BUFFER

And from St. Paul, Minnesota...Casey Wright!

*golf clap*

*DING DING DING*

Benjamin circles the ring with Jackson. They tie up, and Benjamin immediately gets a single leg takedown. Jackson works his way back to his foot, as Benjamin holds the other one, and attempts an ENZIGURI, but Benjamin ducks, then spins around with the leg, sending Jackson for a loop!

COLE

And nice counter wrestling by Benjamin early on!

Jackson goes after Benjamin again, and catches an armdrag! Another charge, and Benjamin sidesteps him and sweeps his leg out from under him! Jackson rolls to his corner holding his head, and tags are made on both sides.

COLE

And now Casey Wright in there with Charlie Moss!

Moss drops down and executes a fireman's carry, but Wright surprisingly kicks back up with his feet and pushes Moss away with them! Wright then charges Moss, and gets caught in a side headlock! Moss sits back...

Shoulder up!

COACH

Wow, and Wright almost got caught napping there! He better be careful!

Moss wrenches in on the side headlock, and forces Wright to his feet, then switches around, and delivers a devastating vertical suplex! Moss then tags Benjamin, who drops a snap legdrop!

COLE

And all it takes is little, basic moves like that suplex from Charlie Moss, and now America's Team in control!

Benjamin delivers a snap suplex, then tags in Moss again, who delivers the STO BACKBREAKER~!

COACH

And they're setting him up for the kill!

Benjamin sticks around long enough to hammer on Jackson, then he and Moss whip Jackson and Wright into one another! Wright staggers back, onto Moss's shoulders, and Benjamin climbs quickly to the top for the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!

COLE

And say goodbye to this one, folks!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Here are your winners...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

COLE

Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin very impressive here tonight! Right now, let's go up to Tony Schiavone at the podium!

TONY

OK Michael, this past Sunday night, The Burrough Boys were victorious in their pay-per-view debut against the team of Jumbo and Team Jamaica, but it wasn't without help! They had help from a fourth member of their group! Let's bring them out, along with Reject, they are known as the FIVE BURROUGHS~!

Renagade hits and Reject comes to the podium, to boos, along with the Burrough Boys.

COLE

And here they come, the Five Burroughs, led by Reject, who had a tremendous showing in the Chamber of Hell this Sunday!

COACH

He certainly did, I still can't believe he kicked out of the Five-Star Alf splash!

COLE

That was impressive, but I think too much was taken out of Alf at that point, as well. Had he hit that at full strength, Reject would have been done!

COACH

But the fact remains that he kicked out!

TONY

OK, first off, I want to talk to Quincy, the newest Burrough Boy! Quincy, what brought you to World Without End, and what brings you here?

QUINCY

Well, it's very easy, Tony! Once I heard that my boys had finally made it to the top of the mountain, to the OAOAST, I had to come get me some. So I went to San Antone, and gave them a little helping hand!

TONY

Well, you certainly "got you some" this Sunday, but I don't think you've gotten the last of your three opponents, either!

MARIANO

We may not have heard the last of them, Tony, but I don't think those three want to be any more than heard from, after this past Sunday.

WALDO (anxiously)

Yeah, we really made that Jumbo swallow his ego! Now he's just swallowing donuts!

LUTHER

...whole?

WALDO

I bet he can!

Waldo and Luther laugh it up as they slap hands to the side.

LUTHER

But if he don't want to be swallwing them through a straw, him and his buddies would be best served to step off from here on out.

TONY

Strong words from the Burrough Boys, now, Reject, what can we expect from you in the future, after your grueling endeavors this past Sunday?

REJECT

Nothing less than the best, Schiavone, just as is always the case. Despite my loss, I know that every beltholder in this company is still on their toes, knowing that someday, they'll have to defend against me. And that does include you, Alf...I've come close before, but I've got your number.

*crowd boos*

That also includes Bohemoth, our 24/7 champion...you know, Bo reminds me of the guy that got dumped at the junior prom, and just hangs out at the punch bowl all night, because no one wants to be seen with him and his tacky-ass suits!

Luther and Waldo put their mouths in one hand.

REJECT

That includes the X-champion...do we even have an X champion?

TONY

That would be TJ Burns.

REJECT

Well, you could have fooled me, Tony. Doesn't this company follow their 30-day policy, like all the other decent companies? Has that guy even defended that belt? Certainly not against anyone of my caliber! It's a damn shame, Tony, that a belt I once held so proudly, has been allowed to fall into obscurity like this.

The Burrough Boys shake their heads in the background.

REJECT

And speaking of obscurity...that brings us to our current World champion, Mr. Drek Stone. You know, it eats me up that I've busted my ass here in the OAOAST for three years...I've had two shots at the World title. This guy, he's been in and out for a year...which, I can't blame him, he's had a lot of success with that cooking show of his!

Waldo claps his hands and laughs, as Luther pats Reject on the back while laughing. The others just smile.

REJECT

Anyway, he's been in-and-out for a year, then comes back, lucks out in a battle royal, lucks out against Alf, and here he is, the World champion. How come we've never had that kind of luck, Schiavone?

Schiavone shrugs, as the Burrough Boys shake their heads, some of them throwing their arms up.

REJECT

Well, guess what...your luck runs out when you step into the ring with me. Once you get in that ring, and see me across the ring, your dream world will come to an end, and reality is going to hit you like...

WALDO (interrupting)

BAM~!

Waldo and Luther laugh hysterically, oblivious to the fact that they're the only ones who find it LOL-worthy. Regardless, the others, including Reject, crack a smile, as Renagade plays them off.

TONY

There you have it, guys, Reject putting out fair warning to anyone who holds a belt in the OAOAST, he's on his way! Back to Sofa Central!

COLE

Thanks, Tony...well, Reject certainly getting his message out, Coach!

COACH

Yeah, he's got a good way of doing that, with his words, and in the ring! And I would concern myself if I was a titleholder right now!

COLE

Back with more in a bit!

Commercial break

CUE: "Cover Me" by Part Chimp

-The fans rise to their feet. A small cheer rises out of a few sections, but a majority of the arena is confused.

COLE

WELL! Look who finally decides to show up!

-The curtain opens slightly, revealing none other than the OAOAST X Champion, TJ Burns, X Title draped over his right shoulder. He looks around, adjusting the title as he does so. He slowly begins to stride down the ramp towards the ring.

COACH

It's been...what? Two months since we last saw TJ in an OAOAST ring?

COLE

I'm sure he'll have an answer for us tonight.

-TJ rolls into the ring and snatches the microphone from the announcer. He makes a cutting motion with his hand, and the song stops.

FANS

"WHERE-YOU-BEEN? WHERE-YOU-BEEN?"

-TJ nods along with their chants, before raising the mic to his lips.

TJ

"Yes, yes, yes...I'm sure you all have a million questions for me, and I probably only have a thousand answers, so I will stick with the answers I do have...AND, since we're strapped for time, I'll answer the top two. FIRST...I have been in Japan, traveling, wrestling, earning money for my fianceé and I. Now...It was only supposed to a month long trip, but..."

COACH

He found a brothel.

TJ

"I lost the OAOAST X Title. Not like, "I misplaced it," of course...I mean I lost it to a helluva wrestler. A wrestler named AKIRA X. It took me 3 weeks, six matches, to win it back...The second I did, I caught the first flight back to the US."

-The camera switches to a fan holding a sign, reading "TJ BURNS IS DUCKING AKIRA X." It switches back to TJ, who is now pacing the ring.

TJ

"Now...the answer to the second question...and I will make this brief. Yes, I am back for good in the OAOAST. I won't be leaving again for quite awhile, and I plan on sticking around until I can't find anymore worthy opposition...SO! TONIGHT! I am issuing ANOTHER open challenge to ANYBODY that thinks they deserve it. I will be back out in this ring, with my gear, with my boots, and with MY OAOAST X Championship, in exactly 45 minutes...whoever wants a shot at this...

-TJ raises the belt high in the air.

TJ

"...will be there too. I don't care if it's a Triple Threat, Fatal Four Way, or a God damn Royal Rumble...I want competition, and I am getting it...TONIGHT!"

-With that, TJ throws down the mic, as "Cover Me" blares over the PA system. He slides out of the ring.

COLE

Well, TJ Burns has issued ANOTHER open challenge, and we might have an impromptu X Title ROYAL RUMBLE!

COACH

Triple Threat, Fatal Four Way, a Five Man, Six Man...Hell, we could have 30 MEN AND WOMEN going at it, in exactly 45 minutes! I can't wait to see it.

COLE

Let's go to the back where Mean Gene is standing by.

Mean Gene is standing backstage with someone never seen on OAOAST television before. The guy is of obvious Latin decent with the long jet black, slicked back hair and the tanned skin very prevalent south of the border. Gene’s guest looks very stylish in his obviously high priced black and gold vest and white designer pants. The Rolex on his wrist, the gold chain around his neck and the rings on his fingers tells a tale of a man who not only has money but doesn’t mind flashing it a bit.

In fact the only thing that really sets this guy apart from the regular Latinos with their bling-bling going on is his mask. A black leather face mask that covers the entire left side of his face and around the eye on the right side, leaving the right chin and cheek exposed revealing a couple of scars.

MEAN GENE

Fans I’ve been lucky enough to catch up with the OAOAST’s latest signee.

RAMONE

My name is Ramone Jose Hey-sus Gutierez… (Ramone slides his designer shades down so that the camera can get a glimpse of his eyes, his cold haunting eyes) … but those that know me call me “La Cicatriz”

Ramone has a pretty thick Latino accent eh esse?

MEAN GENE

What does that mean?

RAMONE

It means “Dey Scar”

MEAN GENE

You mean because of the…

Gene doesn’t say the actual words just kinda points to Ramone’s face

RAMONE

No because I leave a scar on people who cross me.

Mean Gene looks at Ramone for a minute to see if he’s actually serious or not and there really isn’t anything in Ramone’s posture or demeanour that makes Gene doubt his words.

RAMONE

Long time ago in Kuba I earned a reputation, a reputation that went with me to Miami esse, that made me dey king of dey streets. Kubanos everywhere shudder when they hear dey name Ramone Jose Hey-sus Gutierez.

MEAN GENE

Look I’ve got to ask you… and don’t think I’m being rude but

RAMONE

The mask right? Chu want to kno’ about dey mask right?

Gene just nods

RAMONE

There is an old Kuban saying that says “When chu look at the face of El Diabolo your blood will freeze”. Well when chu look at the true face of La Cicatriz your soul will shiver….

Ramone suddenly looks off camera at someone

RAMONE

Do chu mind?

In walks Nick Garner… or is that Dick?? Maybe it’s Rick who knows.

N/D/Rick??

Where did you park my car?

RAMONE

Car? Ramone does not do valet parking!

Once whichever of the Garner triplets realizes that Ramone can’t help him he just pushes past the Latino rookie.

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!*

Ramone slowly turns his head, which the camera captures in stunning bullet time slow motion straight out of the Matrix sequence. Ramone turning his head towards The Garner triplet, then narrowing his eyes as something eerie, something sinister, something red flashes across his eyes and his whole demeanour changes.

RAMONE

Hold this…

Ramone takes off his rolex and then slides off his golden rings and hands that plus his shades to Mean Gene, now he’s ready to throw down. Ramone closes the distance between himself and the Garner triplet in a split second striking 1/3rd of Triple Threat in the kidneys with a running knee before laying into him with a series of straight edge finger jabs aimed at the throat.

MEAN GENE

Whoa!

Ramone moves like a snake, striking with pin point precision on Garner’s throat and neck before kicking Garner in the balls. After the ball shot Garner is in the perfect bent over position for Ramone to step up and lock his victim up with a double underhook and then dropping straight down giving Garner a Pedigree right on the concrete.

*CRACK!!*

Gene gulps in horror as Ramone just gets up, brushes off his hands and then returns to Mean Gene’s side where he takes his rings, his watch and his shades back like nothing happened.

RAMONE

Like I said when chu look at the face of La Cicatriz your soul will shiver…. He has seen my true face, I would recommend that chu do not get me mad.

MEAN GENE

I think that’s all from here… back to Cole and Coach

We return to sofa central where both Cole and Coach are sitting with their mouths open.

COLE

Did you?

COACH

I certainly did

COLE

And he did?

COACH

Yes he did

COLE

Is he?

COACH

Certifiable? Yeah I think so.

COLE

When Rick

COACH

Or Dick

COLE

Or Nick I suppose pissed him off it was like something came over him, something sinister

COACH

Something nasty Cole, I can tell one thing for sure – I don’t want to make him mad.

COLE

No kidding. Switching gears, what a night this past Sunday at World Without End. So much drama unfolding, I'm yet to get over it!

COACH

Can't get over it? We saw a tag title change, we saw Alf strike gold, complete chaos with The Wildcards and their respective matches...

COLE

...and what about the main event?

COACH

Words fail me Michael, words fai…

Even if words hadn’t failed the Coach he probably would have been cut off at that moment anyway, by the appearance of a huge black Hummer coming into the arena from a side entrance.

COACH

Alright, my Christmas bonus came early! Booyah!

COLE

A black Hummer? This isn't WCW!

The big black monster machine’s engine roars as the Hummer turns down the entrance aisle and then drives towards the ring, leaving the fans eager to await its purpose in the arena.

COLE

This is definitely not on the format...who's driving this thing?

COACH

How the hell should I know? It’s tinted like a mofo, Cole!

The Hummer stops mere inches from the ring, idling for a moment before the engine is turned off. Then it just sits there as the crowd speculates about who’s in the vehicle.

COLE

Are they just going to sit there?

COACH

Go find out. Knock on the window. Investigate~!

After shutting down, the doors swing open after another moment or two of quiet, with a set of freshly polished cowboy boots visible as they step down from the inside of the vehicle. Ducking his head and holding onto his trademark hat, the driver comes out of the Hummer, revealing himself to be the "King of Pain" himself, BRUCE BLANK!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

COLE

Bruce Blank? It’s the leader of the Wildcards!!

COACH

What's HE doing with a Hummer? Shouldn't he be driving an '86 Chevy pickup, maybe a nice pale blue color...

COLE

COACH! C'mon, enough! What do they want!?

Bruce steps out, and reaches back in, pulling his trademark barbed wire baseball bat off of the seat before slamming his door shut. As his door shuts, the other ones open up, revealing that fellow Wildcards Todd Cortez and Bloodshed are in tow. Cortez slams the back door, but at the last second it's prevented from shutting...because LANDON MADDIX is stepping out of the hummer as well!

COLE

What the...Maddix! So much for not having anything to do with Wildcard affairs!

Bruce, with a face like a slapped ass, walks up the steps and into the ring. Clad in loose, open flannel shirt, the tape on his ribs and sternum tells the tale of a war this past Sunday, namely the aftermath of the Usual Suspects/Dead Precidents matchup when Zack Malibu took Bruce's own weapon and smashed him in the chest with it. Bloodshed, equally battered, looks more sinister than ever as he looms in the background. Maddix, minus Megan Skye this evening, steps up on the ropes, posing for the crowd and showing more showmanship than the other three...which leads to Cortez yanking him off the ropes and staring him down for it, leaving Maddix to ask what he did wrong.

COLE

I see that Maddix and Cortez haven't exactly patched things up tonight!

COACH

He left his boy to get beat down, Mikey! Don't ask me how he's still standin' right now!

COLE

The GPX broke out their own "street style" the other night at World Without End, abruptly ending their match with a wild brawl looking to eliminate at least one member of The Wildcards, the very team that was brought in to take care of the GPX six months back!

In possession of the microphone, Blank appears to be the spokesperson for the despised group of individuals in the ring...but the fans decide to drown him out before he can begin!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHOLE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHOLE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHOLE!!

COACH

You know I’ve never really liked the Canadians…until now.

COLE

Well they certainly don’t like Blank, Bloodshed, Cortez or Maddix!

Bruce, angered by the response, shoots a downright evil stare at the fans (and the hard camera). Maddix does more posturing, trying to get the crowd to "shoosh", but his flamboyance only draws more jeers from the crowd! Once their appears to be a break in the booing, Bruce starts to speak.

BLANK

This past Sunday night...

YOU LOST!! YOU LOST!! YOU LOST!! YOU LOST!! YOU LOST!!

Instantly, Bruce scowls

COACH

Call me crazy, but it doesn't look like he's happy with this reminder!

COLE

Yeah that’s such a shame really.

BLANK

This past Sunday night, ya'll witnessed history. I readily admit, you witnessed something special...you all witnessed the luckiest night in Zack Malibu's life!

COLE

Luckiest night?

BLANK

Ya'll witnessed a massacre, something that we Wildcards pride ourselves on. We lived up to our words, and we took it to your heroes! Truth is, we beat on them like drums, until ONE LUCKY MOMENT, one moment of sunshine gave Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez a momentary taste of glory. ONE MINOR INCIDENT, a god damn misstep, and now Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez are prancing around like they've won a war!

Bruce pauses, and strips himself of his shirt, leaving nothing but bare skin and bandages to be shown to the worldwide viewing audience.

BLANK

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT BLOODSHED! LOOK AT THE BLOOD STAINS ON THE RINGMAT THAT WE LEFT, ALL FOUR OF US! Jesus CHRIS, Zack, do you think that because you got LUCKY...ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HORSESHOE UP YOUR ASS LUCKY...that this is OVER? That I'm gonna leave you alone? See, I was done with you, boy. I was ready to move on, and move past our misunderstandings...I was ready to LET YOU LIVE, but YOU AND YOUR EGO HAD TO DRAW IT OUT! Then, on top of that, your ol' pal there had to stick his nose in, and all he did was add his name to the list! Leon Rodez, this was never your fight. You served no purpose, but now you're gonna be a nice addition to my trophy collection, BECAUSE I WILL BLEED YOU DRY AND HANG YOUR HEAD ON MY WALL! ONE MATCH, ONE VICTORY, ONE WIN DOES NOT WIN THE WHOLE WAR, ZACK! Not to mention...hehehe...c'mon now, that little incident after the match? What was that, Zack? The months and months of pain and anguish, boiling up inside, leaving me looking like A GOD DAMN MUMMY...AND THAT WAS THE BEST YOU GOT!? BECAUSE I'M STILL STANDIN', BOY! I'M RIGHT HERE, motivated MORE THAN EVER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVIN' HELL! You think I can't go further than I have? You're tryin' my patience nowadays, Malibu. You're trying to play hero, you've got your buddies rallying behind you...you've even got the damn GPX, the same guys that you hated so much at one point that you called on ME to finish the job, comin' at us again!? Do you think that because we pride ourselves on pain, that because we enjoy it, that we'd accept it and walk away quietly!? WE AREN'T WALKIN' AWAY AT ALL! This isn't winding down...THIS WAR HAS JUST BEGUN! Forget the cage, Zack. Forget us approaching your family. Forget the company rallying behind you...FORGET HOLDING A GUN IN MY FACE. You see this bat in my hand, Zack? The shot you fired with THIS weapon Sunday night, caving my chest in, was your most fatal shot to date, because I know you, Zack, and it wasn't emotion behind that blow...it was EGO! You're getting ahead of yourself, you're getting too cute for your own good when it comes to our differences...and it shall lead to your ultimate DOWNFALL, and me and my boys ain't stoppin' until your blood stains our hands for the last time and we watch you ROT in the ring that you made your home!

Bruce is fuming, wild eyed, as the cameras close in on him. Distracted by his own thought process, he hesitates for a moment, leaving Maddix the opening to come and swipe the mic from him.

MADDIX

What's up WINNIPEG!?

YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!!

After such a venomous, hate filled diatribe by Blank, it's only fitting that someone so self-absorbed as Maddix looks for cheap heat, although the fans are far too smart, and don't buy his sincerity (or lack thereof) for a second.

MADDIX

So that’s how it’s going to be? You're gonna make me guilty by association!? Come ON!

COLE

Oh brother!

MADDIX

You know, I see where Bruce is coming from. I see where all three of these men are coming from, actually. Perhaps, and this is just a thought off the top of my head...but maybe if these men were, oh I dunno, RESPECTED as they should be, it would have never come down to this...but you people, and the OAOAST, never gave them a chance! I mean, that's stereotyping, that's profiling, that's racism...

COACH

RACISM!?

MADDIX

...U-N-I-T-Y, right Todd!?

Cortez glares at his "ally", leaving Maddix to swallow his words and get to the point.

MADDIX

Like I was saying, I didn't come to the OAOAST with the intent of backing these men, but now we have something in common. A marriage of convenience, if you would. Scotty Static and Johnny Jax, you didn't want my help, and for that, you ingrates, you put yourself on my shit list. Now, after what you did to THIS man the other night at the pay per view...

COLE

Where was he when they WERE punking Cortez out!?

MADDIX

...I now stand united with them, a driving force to aid in their quest to right the wrongs perpetrated by the people in this company! Do you see where we stand? The area within these ropes? This is a WAR ZONE now, and NO ONE is safe! Heed the words of Bruce Blank, because we stand united with a common cause...to produce HELL ON EARTH for those who have crossed us, and I defy ANYONE to stand up to our combined strength! THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

With those words proclaimed, Cortez ducks out of the ring, grabbing the timekeeper and hurling him out of his seat! Cortez then takes the ring bell, as well as the man's chair, and brings them into the ring, handing them to Bruce Blank. Blank takes a seat, propping his bat next to him, and puts the bell on his lap, and starts ringing it.

DING! DING! DING!

BLANK

YOU HEAR THAT!?

DING! DING! DING!

BLANK

YOU HEAR THAT, MALIBU!? YOU HEAR THAT RODEZ!?

DING! DING! DING!

BLANK

THE BELL TOLLS FOR YOU! THE BELL TOLLS FOR THE OAOAST!

DING! DING! DING!

BLANK

WE ARE GOING TO SHOW YOU HELL LIKE YOU-

All of a sudden, "Save Yourself" by Stabbing Westward hits, and charging the ring despite their injuries, are Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez! Blank immediately stands up, knocking his chair over, and now The Wildcards Plus One prepare to attack, pouncing on the overzealous Malibu and Rodez before they can gain a measure of revenge!

COLE

God damn it, they drew them out, and now it's a numbers game!

COACH

Yeah it...NO IT ISN'T~!

Seconds later, the crowd pops loudly as Jax and Static rush the ring! The appearance of the GPX pry Bloodshed and Cortez away from the four one two, leaving Maddix to work over Rodez and Blank and Malibu to trade wild shots! As the advantage teeters back and forth, soon enough it works in the favor of the faces, as Cortez gets blasted with a Yakuza Kick from Jax, giving Johnny ample time to pick up the chair and swing it down onto the crown of Todd's head! Rodez disposes of Maddix over the ropes with a lariat, and with Bloodshed trying to gouge Static's eyes, Jax comes to his partner's aid, clubbing Bloodshed across the back with a chair, then again across the head! Eventually, it all boils down to Blank and Zack, and when Bruce gets the momentum swinging in his favor, he scoops his bat off the ground...but as he swings back, Rodez jumps up and grabs his arm! Unable to swing, Blank pulls on his arm, trying to get freed from the grasp of Zack's tag team partner...while Zack prepares for a SCHOOL'S OUT...that never transpires, as he's grabbed from behind by security! OAOAST staff and security hit the ring en mass, seperating EVERYONE, leaving no blows left to be traded, just harsh words!

COLE

Blank was about to strike Zack with that bat, but Leon sacrificed himself, and saved the day!

It takes about four security guys just to pry the bat from Blank's hands, and another ten to hold him back, as he kicks his legs, calling out Zack's name obsessively. Zack tries to break free as well, but gets held at bay. With the security force containing things for now, HeldDOWN~! cuts to a commercial after closing shots of both Blank and Malibu, eyes filled with fury.

Commercial break

The lights go down in the arena. A Puerto Rican flag appears on the AngleTron. In big white blocky letters, the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing, with the crowd standing up and cheering! That’s right. They’re actually cheering! PR is heard saying, "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song, while smoke fills the entryway and strobe lights appear on the entrance set. A few seconds elapsed, and out from the curtains and through the smoke comes "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican . The crowds' cheers louder. PR looks at the crowd with a cocky smirk on his face. He is holding his black briefcase which contains his golden contract which he raises in the air. The crowd cheers some more. PR begins his walk down the entrance ramp as "Know Your Role ’99" continues playing.

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a thirty-minute T.V. time limit. Introducing first. Coming to the ring at this time. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. Weighing in at 220 lbs. He is the Man With The Golden Contract. "The Corporate Champion" THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOO RICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNN!

COLE

Well, I never thought I’d see the day, but it looks like THA PUERTO RICAN is being CHEERED in the OAOAST!

COACH

These fans feel sorry for PRL after all that he went through last Sunday at World Without End. Me? I don’t feel so bad. He’s still a jabroni to me.

COLE

PRL gave it his all last Sunday night, and only came up short because of a sick, disgusting stunt pulled by Drek Stone. PRL never gave up. He kept on going. Despite bleeding from the mouth, despite having thumbtacks on his elbow pad, he kept on going, and for that, the fans developed a new respect for him.

The camera cuts to the ring where PRL’s opponent is already waiting.

BUFFER

And his opponent. From St. Petersburg, Florida. Weighing in at 221 lbs. BARRY HOROOOOOOOOOWWWWIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ!

Barry Horowitz does his signature "Pat himself on the back" gesture to no response. Tha Puerto Rican gets on the ring apron and looks at the crowd. He enters the ring and spins around; soaking in the cheers of the crowd. Tha Puerto Rican does the HBK muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him. The crowd is still cheering.

COLE

PRL going to compete tonight four days removed from his incredible match with Drek Stone at World Without End in which he came short of the World Heavyweight Title. But it’s okay, because PRL has garnered a hell of alot of new fans here tonight!

COACH

Meh. Fans don’t really mean much to a wrestler. It’s not like they’re going to help him win.

COLE

Yeah, but the fans can energize a wrestler. They can motivate him. They can give him a reason to win.

COACH

Meh. Doesn’t matter.

PR heads to a second turnbuckle and raises his briefcase over his head. He then heads to another second turnbuckle and raises the briefcase over his head again. PR hits a third second turnbuckle, and raises the spray-painted briefcase with his right hand in the air and "smells the electricity" a’la The Rock. PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth second turnbuckle, receiving cheers.

COLE

It looks like PRL has recovered nicely from that fight with Jamie O’ Hara earlier tonight.

COACH

Hey, Jamie O’ Hara was just joking with PRL. He wasn’t doing any harm.

COLE

He was trying to push PRL’s buttons, and he paid the price.

COACH

No way. PRL has NO business doing what he did. Jamie O’ Hara is an innocent man damn it!

Tha Puerto Rican gets off the ropes, removes his sunglasses and earring, and pulls the ropes while the lights go back on in the arena. Referee Charles Robinson pats down Tha Puerto Rican and Barry Horowitz, and then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

"THE CORPORATE CHAMPION" THA PUERTO RICAN VS. BARRY HOROWITZ

"Know Your Role ’99" dies down.

COLE

And here we go. PRL is in action tonight on HeldDOWN~!

The crowd loudly chants, "P.R.!" PRL nods his head, acknowledging the chants. He circles the ring with Barry Horowitz, and they lock up. PR gets a headlock. He cinches the hold tight. Barry takes PRL over to the ropes, where he pushes him off into the opposite ropes. PRL leap frogs over Barry, and then when Barry bounces off the ropes, Puerto does a reverse leap frog over him. He follows that up with an arm-drag, and then a dropkick.

COLE

PRL on fire starting this match!

Puerto Rican starts with the shaky leg kicks, giving Horowitz two of them. Puerto then picks Barry up, spits in his left hand, and then socks Horowitz in the head with a Rock-style punch to the temple!

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

P.R. grabs Barry Horowitz by his head and slams it on a top turnbuckle pad. Puerto whips Horowitz into the opposite turnbuckle. Stinger Splash! Barry Horowitz stumbles out, so PRL grabs him, and gives him a vertical suplex. PRL rolls through, and gives Horowitz another vertical suplex. PR rolls through a second time, and holds Barry Horowitz in the air, letting the blood rush to his head. The crowd applauds PRL.

COLE

PR holding Barry Horowitz up in the air with ONE HAND!

COACH

The Coach can do that with NO hands.

COLE

What?

PR does the "You can’t see me!" hand gesture. He then walks over to the ropes, and drops Horowitz’s stomach on the top rope, doing a slingshot suplex to complete the Corporate Trifecta! PR applauds himself after the move, garnering cheers!

COLE

These fans love Tha Puerto Rican here tonight!

COACH

I just don’t get it.

P.R. covers.

1...2...KICK OUT!

P.R. mutters to himself. He picks Barry up. Rock-style punch to the face. P.R. Irish-whips Barry Horowitz...Horowitz reverses, and punches PR in the face! But PR comes back with a right of his own! P.R. goes back to The Rock-style punches to the temple. Punch. Punch. Punch. The punches take Barry Horowitz to a turnbuckle. Horowitz rests on the turnbuckle, so PRL climbs to the second rope and looks at the crowd.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

PR bites Barry’s forehead for fun! The crowd loves it!

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

Puerto Rican taunts Barry, and then whips him into the ropes. He puts his head down, so Barry kicks him in the head, and then clotheslines him down to the mat!

COACH

Yeah! Go Barry! Pull another upset!

Barry stomps on Tha Puerto Rican. He tells the crowd to "SHUT THE HELL UP!" This causes them to chant, "P.R.!" again. Horowitz picks Tha Puerto Rican up. He hits him with a European Uppercut. He goes for a punch. BLOCKED! Rock punch! Rock punch! Rock punch! Spit. Rock punch! Barry goes down! He gets back up, though. So, PRL grabs Horowitz and whips him into the ropes. Horowitz reverses. PRL reverses. He kicks Barry Horowitz in the gut, and then lifts him up. CRADLE DDT!

COLE

PRL with Esto Daño De La Cogida De La Voluntad!

Puerto goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

BARRY HOROWITZ KICKS OUT!

PRL

Drats!

PRL picks Barry Horowitz up, and gives him a bodyslam. The crowd starts cheering, since they know what this means. Tha Puerto Rican exits the ring, and climbs a top turnbuckle. The crowd stands up. PRL removes his left elbow pad and throws it into the crowd. He looks down at Horowitz...and then leaps off the top rope, doing the "Up yours!" hand gesture in mid-air, and coming down with his left elbow onto Barry Horowitz’s chest! The crowd cheers!

COLE

Corporate Elbow Drop!

PRL taunts Horowitz some more, and then picks Horowitz up. Irish whip into the ropes. Reverses. Powerslam by Horowitz! He goes for a cover! It gets two! Barry picks up Tha Puerto Rican, and gives him a side Russian Legsweep. He goes for the cover.

ONE! TWO! KICK OUT!

COLE

Barry Horowitz quickly trying to go for the cover and win this match!

COACH

Get ’em Barry! Get ’em!

Horowitz picks up PRL as the crowd showers him with boos. Barry whips Tha Puerto Rican into a turnbuckle. PR hits the turnbuckle sternum first! Barry drops two elbows onto Tha Puerto Rican. Barry sneers at the crowd, and then stomps on PRL. Horowitz grabs PRL by his shirt, and then takes him over to a turnbuckle.

*CHOP!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*CHOP!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Suddenly, PRL springs to life, and grabs Barry, taking *HIM* over to the turnbuckle!

*CHOP!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*CHOP!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*CHOP!*

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

PRL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican takes Barry into the ropes...and follows with an Gamengiri!

COLE

Dodge THIS, BITCH~!

PR goes for the cover!

3--KICK OUT!

PRL slaps the mat in frustration. P.R. picks up Barry Horowitz once again. Tha Puerto Rican Irish whips Barry Horowitz into the ropes--Horowitz reverses--he goes for a clothesline, but Puerto Rican ducks, bounces off the ropes, and nails Horowitz with a flying forearm! KIP UP~!

COLE

Puerto Rican with the kip-up!

COACH

Oh no! Look out Barry!

The crowd starts cheering as PRL heads to a turnbuckle. He looks at the crowd, and then starts stomping his right foot a’la Shawn Michaels.

1,2,3! 1,2,3! 1,2,3!

COLE

We could be seeing a special move right now!

Barry Horowitz is starting to get up. PRL is still stomping his right foot. 1,2,3! 1,2,3! 1,2,3! Horowitz sits up.

COACH

Get up! Get up! Get up!

COLE

I don’t think you *want* him to get up, Coach!

COACH

Oh...right.

Horowitz gets on one knee. The crowd is getting hot. Barry slowly gets to his feet, with Tha Puerto Rican waiting for him.

COLE

Puerto’s gonna knock his teeth out with this move!

Barry Horowitz gets to his feet. Tha Puerto Rican then charges forward. Barry Horowitz turns around...

RIGHT INTO A SWEET CHIN MUSIC FROM THA PUERTO RICAN!

COLE

SWEET CHIN MUSIC! PRL has just given Barry Horowitz the Sweet Chin Music!

COACH

That means there’s only one move left!

Indeed Coach. Puerto Rican gets up, and looks at the crowd...

"THAT’S IT!"

COLE

And here we go! It could be time! It could be time for the Corporate Nightmare!

COACH

AAAH! I CAN’T WATCH!

PRL gets into his predator stance, ready to deliver the Corporate Nightmare on another opponent. The crowd starts getting hot, cheering PRL on. PRL orders for Horowitz to get up.

COLE

PRL setting up for his finisher!

Horowitz gets to one knee. PRL eyes him. Horowitz slowly gets to his feet. Barry Horowitz gets to a vertical base, which causes PRL to smile evilly.

COLE

Here it comes!

KICK! WHAM! CORPORATE NIGHTMARE!

NO!

Barry escapes, and forearms PRL in the face! He grabs PRL in a front facelock and goes for a DDT, but Tha Puerto Rican blocks it, hoists Barry Horowitz up, and gives him an Atomic Drop!

COLE

That won’t be good for his reproductive system!

Barry bounces around, holding his junk.

KICK! WHAM! CORPORATE NIGHTMARE!

COLE

The Corporate Nightmare! The Corporate Nightmare has been delivered!

The crowd cheers loudly. Barry Horowitz lies in the middle of the ring knocked out. PRL gets up pissed. He looks at the crowd, and then stands over Barry. Puerto kicks Barry’s right hand onto his chest.

COLE

What!? Now? He’s going for it now!

COACH

Oh great. Just what we need!

The crowd stands up and cheers again. PRL removes his right elbow pad, spits on it, and then throws it down onto Barry Horowitz’s face. PRL then does some weird hand signals, and then bounces off the ropes, leaps over Horowitz, and then bounces off the opposite ropes.

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s now time for the most electrifying move in professional wrestling...THE INTENSEZONE ELBOW!

IT HITS!

COLE

He did it! He did it!

Tha Puerto Rican covers Barry Horowitz. Referee Charles Robinson counts.

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING* (3:43)

COLE

PRL wins!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

PRL gets off of Barry Horowitz’s and raises his hands in victory. "Know Your Role ’99" begins playing as PRL smiles evilly. Referee Charles Robinson raises his hands in victory again as the crowd cheers.

BUFFER

Here is your winner..."The Corporate Champion" THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

N!

*BAM!*

JAMIE O’ HARA ATTACKS THA PUERTO RICAN FROM BEHIND!

COLE

Wait a minute! Jamie O’ Hara is here! And he’s attacking PRL!

"Know Your Role ’99" dies down as Jamie O’ Hara lays into The Corporate Champ with rights and lefts. The crowd boos loudly. O’ Hara yells in Tha Puerto Rican’s face in between punching him. Jamie then stomps on Tha Puerto Rican.

COLE

He’s got a Six-Man Tag Team Title match tonight. Shouldn’t he be getting ready for it?

COACH

Tha Puerto Rican attacked him! Jamie’s not going to take that lying down. You pick on him, he makes you taste your own blood!

The crowd chants for P.R., but it’s not doing him any good. Jamie, who looks pissed off beyond belief, exits the ring and climbs the top rope.

COACH

Jamie O’ Hara was just playing a little joke on PRL. He didn’t want PRL to get all physical on him. PRL brought this upon himself.

COLE

No he didn’t. That’s an awful thing to say!

Jamie O’ Hara looks at the crowd, down at PRL, and then at the camera. He yells out, and then leaps off the top rope, doing the Shooting Star Legdrop onto PRL!

COLE

DA BLING THING!

O’ Hara gets back up and raises his own hands in victory.

JAMIE O’ HARA

Yeah! Yeah! I’m the best! I’m the shit!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

PRL lies on the mat in pain. He is coughing and holding his neck. Jamie O’ Hara laughs at Tha Puerto Rican.

COLE

Jamie O’ Hara doing a sneak attack on Tha Puerto Rican just after his match! And he’s got a match here later tonight!

COACH

Well one things for sure. PRL ain’t going to be interfering in that match. Jamie hurt him real bad! I like it!

COLE

PRL’s gonna need medical attention! For the second time in a week, PRL is at the mercy of another wrestler! First Drek, now Jamie O’ Hara! It seems as though The Corporate Champ has a bulls eye on his back!

COACH

Hey. PRL brought all of that on himself! He didn’t have Popick throw in the towel last Sunday. And he attacked Jamie O’ Hara earlier tonight! PRL got what he deserved!

COLE

Ugh. Jamie O’ Hara will defend the OAOAST Six-Man Tag Team Championships with the Global Party Exchange against Alfdogg and Team Canada later tonight. But right now, J-OH has done damage to Tha Puerto Rican. He’s gonna need some help right here! What else can happen tonight?

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican is still lying on the mat in pain, holding his neck. Jamie O’Hara looks down at PRL and sneers. The crowd boos loudly. Our last shot is a close-up of Tha Puerto Rican holding his neck. He is breathing hard and wincing as we go to commercial.

Commercial break

Tom Sawyer hits, and the crowd goes crazy as Alfdogg and Team Canada make their way to the ring.

COLE

Six-man tag team titles on the line up next! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the OAOAST Six-Man tag team championship! Making their way to the ring are the challengers, at a combined weight of 725 pounds...the team of KEN PANTERA, "AFTER HOURS" FELIX STRUTTER, and former World Heavyweight champion, ALFDOGG!!!!!

Team Canada poses on the buckles, soaking in the cheers of the crowd.

COLE

Can the Canadians cap off a big week by adding more gold to their stable? We're about to find out!

Make Her Say by O-Town hits, and the Global Party Xchange walks out to a mixed reaction, followed by Jamie O'Hara.

BUFFER

Their opponents...at a combined weight of 607 pounds...they are the OAOAST SIX-MAN tag team champions...the team of the SCOTTY STATIC and JOHNNY JACKSON, the GLOBAL PARTY XCHANGE, and their partner, JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

COLE

And what about Jamie O'Hara earlier tonight, Coach? Totally uncalled for with his actions towards PRL!

COACH

Oh, he was just havin' a little fun, Cole! Lighten up.

COLE

There's nothing fun about what Drek Stone did to him on Sunday night! There's nothing fun about having a GUN in your face, bullets or no bullets! How can Jamie O'Hara make light of something like that?

O'Hara and the GPX hand their belts to the referee, who raises one in the air, then hands them to the timekeeper and calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

COLE

And it'll be Felix Strutter starting for the Canadian side, against Scotty Static for the champs!

Strutter and Static circle the ring, and tie up. Strutter delivers an armdrag to Static, drawing BIG cheers from the crowd.

COACH

And the crowd's really into this one, Cole!

COLE

Indeed, this is the first time since the formation of this Canadian stable that we've come through this country!

Static gets up, and goes in for the tieup once again. Static backs Strutter into the ropes, and delivers a right hand to the gut, drawing boos from the crowd. Strutter reverses the Irish whip attempt by Static, then Alf hops into the ring, and both Strutter and Alf leapfrog Static, then deliver a double hiptoss!

COLE

Nice teamwork by the challengers!

O'Hara hops into the ring, and takes a double bodyslam! Alf and Strutter then deliver a double dropkick to O'Hara and Static, sending them to the outside! Jax jumps into the ring, but is met by Pantera, who picks him up in a PRESS SLAM~! and tosses him out onto his partners as the crowd goes BANANAS~!

COLE

Fast and furious action right off the bat, and the champs need to regroup!

The champs regroup, as the challengers go back to their corner, and Pantera is tagged in. Static slides back in once again, and ties up with Pantera.

COACH

And now it's the power man of the team, Ken Pantera, in there with Scotty!

Static goes to the eyes, then delivers a foot to the gut, then one to the face, sending Pantera down to his knees. Pantera gets back to his feet, and Static goes for an Irish whip, but Pantera reverses, then simply lets Static bounce off of him to the mat on his way back!

COLE

Too big, too strong, too powerful is Ken Pantera for these guys!

Pantera backs into the ropes slowly, and is grabbed by the hair by Jax. He stops to go after Jax, allowing Static to drive a knee to the back. Static then tags Jax, who hops in and rams his knee right into the face of Pantera!

COACH

And stiff shots here from Johnny Jax!

Jax backs Pantera into his own corner and fires off right hands. The referee backs Jax off, allowing O'Hara to wrap the tag rope around the neck of Pantera and choke away!

COACH

And nice teamwork here by the champs, that's why they hold those belts!

Jax whips Pantera into a corner, but Pantera bounces right out and floors Jax with a big clothesline! Pantera then tags Strutter back in, and Strutter takes him down in a side headlock! Jax struggles to his feet, and pushes Strutter into the ropes, right into a knee from Static!

COLE

And some more outside intervention from Scotty Static, and now it's Strutter in trouble!

Jax delivers a back suplex, and covers...

Kickout!

Static tags in, and the GPX whips Strutter into the ropes and deliver a double martial arts blow! Static then stomps away briefly, before tagging in O'Hara.

COLE

And Jamie O'Hara in legally for the first time tonight!

O'Hara and Static pick up Strutter and drop him throat-first on the top rope, then O'Hara stomps away viciously.

COACH

And the champs showing some real aggression here, I'm impressed!

O'Hara tags Static back in, and Static hits a BIG dropkick!

COLE

And great agility shown by Scotty Static!

Cover...

Kickout!

Strutter delivers a couple weak blows to the midsection, but Static picks him up and delivers a knee to the gut, then backs him into his corner and tags O'Hara once again. O'Hara delivers rights, which Strutter returns!

COLE

And Felix Strutter attempting to fight back here!

O'Hara goes to the eyes, then whips Strutter across the ring, and follows with a running shoulder to the midsection! He follows with more shoulders, then whips him across once again, but this time Strutter hops over O'Hara, then rolls over into a sunset flip!

Kickout!

O'Hara moves over quickly and starts to choke Strutter.

COLE

And O'Hara nearly pinned right there, they better be careful!

O'Hara backs Strutter into the corner and tags in Jax, as Static hops off the apron.

COACH

And here's one of the patented moves of the GPX!

Static pulls Strutter's feet out from under him, and crotches him on the post! Jax follows with a baseball slide kick!

COLE

And they hit it!

Jax pulls Strutter out, and covers...

Shoulder up!

COLE

But Strutter still refuses to quit!

O'Hara tags back in once again, and yells out CURBSTOOOOMP~!

COACH

And it's time for the CURBSTOMP~!

O'Hara reaches down, sets up Strutter...and delivers the CURBSTOMP~!

COLE

And he hit it!

O'Hara celebrates briefly, then tags in Scotty.

COLE

I think O'Hara should have covered right there!

COACH

I agree, I don't know what he's thinking!

Static climbs backwards on the top rope, gaining his balance, then hops around, and goes for the STATIC SHOCK~!!!111...but Strutter rolls out of the way!

COLE

And nobody home!

COACH

And Strutter had better tag!

Strutter and Static both crawl to their corners slowly. Static is able to make the tag to O'Hara, who rushes over to Strutter, just in time to see him TAG ALF~!

COLE

TAG MADE, and Alf in for the first time!

The crowd ERUPTS, as Alf fires off right hands on O'Hara, then whips him into the corner, and catches him with a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK BODYDROP~!

COLE

And Alf is a House-a-fire~!

COACH

He's like a bull in a china closet~!

Alf follows up with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

Alf rolls out of the way, as Static comes in with an elbow, hitting his partner!

COACH

Uh-oh!

COLE

And Static inadvertenly nailing his parnter!

Alf then grabs Static from behind, and delivers a BLUE THUNDER BOMB~! Everyone climbs into the ring, and a pier-six takes place! Alf vs Static! Strutter vs O'Hara! Pantera vs Jax!

COLE

And it's out of control right now!

Everyone brawls to the outside, leaving Static and Alf in the ring, where Static delivers a LOW BLOW~! The referee is turned towards Pantera and Jax, as O'Hara whips Strutter into the steel steps!

COACH

Wait a minute, look who's here!

COLE

It's the Wildcards!!! What the hell are they doing out here???

Bruce Blank runs to ringside followed by Todd Cortez and Landon Maddix, and they ambush O'Hara on the floor! Maddix and Cortez lift O'Hara up, and drop him on the railing! After this, the two then drag O'Hara down the aisleway.

COLE

Where are Todd Cortez and Landon Maddix taking Jamie O'Hara? He's a part of this match! Blank obviously upset about his loss at WWE, and now they're going to take it out on Jamie O'Hara, obviously!

Static spots Blank at ringside, and the two exchange words as Static stands in the ring. Meanwhile, Alf not-so-subtlely slips on a pair of brass knuckles, and pops Static right in the mouth as he turns around!

COACH

And now it's Static out like a light after that shot with the knucks!

COLE

And Alf's going upstairs!

Alf climbs to the top, as the crowd is going nuts, and hits the FIVE-STAR ALF SPLASH~!!!!!11111

3!!!

Crowd comes UNGLUED~

COACH

And we've got NEW CHAMPS~!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

The winners of the match...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OAOAST Six-Man tag team champions...the team of FELIX STRUTTER, KEN PANTERA, and ALFDOGG!!!!!

The Canadian contingency celebrates with the belts, posing in the corners.

COLE

And thanks to the Wildcards, the Hooligans have lost the OAOAST Six-Man titles!

COACH

And how about this, Cole? Alf wears gold for the second time in a week!

Alf poses in the corner nearest the aisle...where Bruce Blank continues to look on. Alf glances down at him, and Bruce looks back and makes the "you got a problem?" gesture at him.

COACH

Uh oh, we might have a little bonus action coming up, Cole! Look at this staredown!

Alf slowly steps off the buckles, still looking at Bruce, as Team Canada realizes what's going on and hold Alf back. Bruce smiles as he backs down the aisle.

COACH

Wow, I don't know what to make of that one, Cole!

COLE

Well, the only thing I know is that we have brand-new Six-Man tag champs, and they're celebrating on the streets of Canada! For the Coach, I'm Michael Cole! See you next week!

FADE TO BLACK

Sign in to follow this