TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 8/16/07

Evening breaks across the tropical paradise of Honolulu, Hawaii. Thin wisps of purple clouds finger across the fresh sky. Fluttering birds begin their chorus, and the hills and treetops bask in the glowing sun. Beneath this serene vision is a stadium jammed to capacity with action hungry OAOAST fans. They won't be forced to endure the wait much longer, as a ring based Michael Buffer opens the proceedings.

BUFFER

The opening contest is scheduled for one and is for the ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

Hey, hey, you, you

I don't like your girlfriend!

No way, no way!

I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you

I could be your girlfriend!

* BOOM *

BUFFER

Introducing first, the challengers, who both reside in the City of Angels and tonight look to become tag champions for an unprecedented fourth time…“THE HOLLYWOOD BAD GIRL” ALIX MARIA SPEZIA and “MISS CALIFORNIA” KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN, America’s Sweethearts….CHICKS OVER DICKS!!

“YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The pomp and circumstance that usually accompanies COD is absent, as Alix and Krista simply march to the ring with a look of determination never before seen.

COLE

You think COD is ready or what? They haven’t wanted a couple of men this bad in a long, LONG time.

COACH

And you can thank Ned Blanchard and Leon Rodez for that. The Handsom

COLE

Leon Rodez? What’s he got to do with this?

COACH

He was so bad in bed it caused Alix to swear off men. On the flipside, the Handsome Hustler was such the best it made Krista forget about all the rest. She decided to go out on top. Who can blame her? Everybody after Ned -- and me -- is a step down.

COD anxiously wait the arrival of Theodore Moneymaker and Christian Wright, waving them on down.

You break the laws

You hustle, you deal, you steal from us all

Come on come on, lovin' for the money

Come on come on, listen to the Money talk

Come on come on, lovin' for the money

Come on come on, listen to the Money talk

Money talks

BUFFER

About to come down the aisle with their Chief Financial Officer and tonight’s special guest referee MACKENZIE DECENZO, the reigning and defending undisputed tag team champions of the world, representing THE ENTERPRISE…“THE NATURAL” CHRISTIAN WRIGHT and “THE BILLION DOLLAR HEIR” THEODORE MONEYMAKER!!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

Ring announcer Michael Buffer billed Christian Wright and Theodore Moneymaker as the undisputed tag team champions, but there’s plenty to be disputed about the matter in which they won the titles from COD on August 2nd. And just how impartial of a referee can we expect Mackenzie to be when she’s employed by the Enterprise?! Not to mention that ridiculous outfit she’s wearing in the middle of summer!

COACH

You gotta think and dress cool to stay cool, baby boy. But I can see you’re already lining up excuses for COD! Mackie’s no Tim Donaghy. She doesn’t need the money. Obviously Anglesault feels the same or he wouldn’t have agreed to Teddy’s request.

COLE

What in the world is going on? The last time I checked it was still August, not Halloween.

To everyone‘s shock, the BANDAGED UP champions are WHEELED ringside by the Beverly Hills Blonds while CPA provides security protection.

COACH

Oh, my God. I hoped and prayed it was only a rumor.

COLE

Rumor? What rumor?

Mackenzie DeCenzo, who despite being outdoors in the summer heat is wearing the mink coat presented to her last week, receives the microphone from Michael Buffer

MACKIE

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please. Theodore Moneymaker has a very important announcement.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MONEYMAKER

I appreciate your concern. Thank you. As you can see, Mr. Wright and I are in no condition to wrestle after the assassination attempt we survived earlier this afternoon.

WRIGHT

: (

COLE

You gotta be kidding me! That’d be all over the news if true.

MONEYMAKER

Thankfully Mackie was out shopping and the Blonds were scoring for chicks who aren’t over dicks, so they weren’t in harm’s way when a car bomb -- that’s right a car bomb -- went off next to our limo, shooting us 40 or 50 feet in the air. As promoters of freedom and free enterprise in an increasingly leftist world, it’s no wonder an attempt was made on our lives. Fortunately, however, the big broad shoulders of our Certified Public Ass-kicker, CPA, adsorbed the impact. All the nails and bolts planted inside the bomb just bounced like a ball off a wall, baby. There’ll be a couple of extra zeros in your bank account next month for that. But it’s with deep regret that I must announce there will be no tag team title match here tonight.

“BULLSHIT!”

“BULLSHIT!”

“BULLSHIT!”

MONEYMAKER

Hey, I agree. CW and I wanted to go, but our personal physician instructed us to refrain from wrestling until Angleslam.

“YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Speaking of Angleslam, the man the event is named after appears onstage with mic in hand.

ANGLESAULT

So you’ve been instructed by your personal physician not to compete tonight you say?

MONEYMAKER

He faxed you the note. So read it and weep, boss. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ANGLESAULT

(chuckles)

Funny you should mention that, because my office didn’t receive any note.

MONEYMAKER

:hm:

ANGLESAULT

Therefore, you’re medically cleared to compete. If you still chose not to, then you’ll be stripped of the titles. Oh, and by the way, the Blonds and CPA are banned from ringside. Now you have until the count of 10 to make your decision. One!

The crowd picks up where AS left off.

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR…

COD help Wright and Moneymaker with their decision, tipping their wheelchairs over from behind!

COLE

America’s Sweethearts ready to get this party started now!

Tossed inside, the champs rush to their feet and stomp a mud hole on the girls as they slide underneath the bottom rope. Then CW and Teddy lash COD across the back with their tag titles. Of course Mackie waits for them to finish before officially starting the match.

* DINGDINGDING *

COD are brought to a vertical base and peppered with closed fists, or European uppercuts in CW’s case. Teetering on the ropes the girls return fire, sending Wright and Moneymaker backtracking. COD fire the champions into the ropes and backdrop the pair on the rebound, then dropkick them out over the top!

“C-O-D!”

“C-O-D!”

“C-O-D!”

ALIX

:headbang:

To buy Teddy and CW time to regroup, special guest referee Mackenzie DeCenzo orders COD to a neutral corner where she all but gives them a full body cavity search, patting them down for illegal foreign objects. Alix and Krista enjoy it as much as Mackie seemingly does. The Enterprise CFO thoroughly examining the girls, particularly Krista, who she double and triple checks. Having been around the block more than a few times, the single mother/female heroine guides Mackie’s hand to the chewy caramel center and pushes up.

COACH

The hell…?

COLE

You can cut the sexual tension with a dildo!

COACH

What?!

An irate Theodore Moneymaker pounds the ring apron over what’s going on inside, snapping Mackenzie out of her trance. She yanks her hand out from under Krista’s…yeah…and threatens disqualification for touching an official in an inappropriate matter.

COLE

How could Mackenzie even justify disqualifying COD for that? Now I don’t condone Krista’s behavior, but Mackie appeared to…

COACH

Don’t even go there, Cole. You know how slanderous the far left are. Disagree with them and they’ll smear you in the press and online.

KRISTA

(to Mackie)

Shh, my darling. I understand.

MACKIE

:wub:

THEODORE

:angry:

MACKIE

(to Krista)

Pervert!

COLE

I’m telling you, Coach, Mackenzie is torn between loyalty to her boss and lust for Krista.

COACH

Mackie’s ideal relationship is with a powerful businessman, not woman. Krista’s lucky she hasn’t been charged with sexual harassment. No means no.

Theodore and Krista lockup and Moneymaker kicks her in the abdomen with the point of the boot. Following a snap mare, Teddy smashes the elbow into the chest and covers, but Krista kicks out well before a count can be attempted. Moneymaker cocks his fist and swings at Krista‘s head, but the Notorious KID ducks and scores on a modified version of her Great California Adventure, compressing the Billion Dollar Heir’s spinal column with an INVERTED ATOMIC DROP and then a SUPERKICK flush to the jaw!

COLE

Oh, look at this! We may have new champions minutes into the match!

ONE…

TWO…

FOOT ON THE ROPE!

The tag is made and the Hollywood Bad Girl channels her inner Warrior, pumping her fist and running in place, but she’s lured into a false sense of security and thumbed in the eye. Rather than scold Moneymaker for the rule violation, Mackie stands pat and watches as Theodore chops Alix against the ropes. Christian Wright receives the tag and heads to the top while Moneymaker tends to unfinished business, whipping Alix across for a baaaaack body drop…but she puts on the breaks and wraps Teddy up in a SMALL PACKAGE!

COACH

Silly rabbit. You can’t pin the illegal man.

Perched on top, Wright climbs down a buckle and drops the big elbow from the middle rope!

ONE…

TWO…

SAVE BY KRISTA!

And now Mackie becomes concerned with enforcing the rules, admonishing Krista for her actions during which the champs put the boots to Alix.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KRISTA

:firedevil:

Mackie physically has to restrain Krista from entering, much to her delight as she gets to feel up KID’s tone body again.

COLE

This is getting ridiculous, ladies and gentlemen. Our worst fears have come true. Mackenzie DeCenzo is playing favorites.

COACH

Wasn’t it just a few minutes ago you said Mackie is torn between loyalty to the Enterprise and lust for Krista?

COLE

Yeah. And?

COACH

Then how do you know she isn‘t doing Krista a favor? I mean, her face might get rearranged if she’s in there with Wright or Moneymaker.

Theodore claps his hands overhead to simulate a tag as he and CW swap places. Unsurprisingly, Mackie permits the unseen tag. Scoop and a slam, and Teddy drops A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS!

Before counting Mackenzie reminds Krista one more strike and COD’s disqualified, putting her between a rock and a hard place.

THEODORE

:lol:

ONE…

TWO…

THR-- NO!!

THEODORE

:huh:

Annoyed by Alix’s fighting spirit, Moneymaker smashes her into the turnbuckle and then off to the far corner, charging in after…and eats a BOOT TO THE FACE! The Hollywood Bad Girl then grabs Teddy by the head and delivers a SUCKER FREE TORNADO DDT off the middle rope!!

“YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

Alix covers, but Mackie refuses to count, now citing Moneymaker as the illegal man.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

Count, you bitch!

Krista shakes her head in disgust as CW pulls Alix off Theodore and rocks her with a hard European uppercut. The Natural shoots Alix in and over with the WRIGHT OFF…NO, Alix counters with a monkey flip! Moneymaker steps in to prevent a tag, but runs into a drop toehold from Alix and splashes CW!

* TAG *

“YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

VANITY PUNCHES stagger Theodore long enough for the fitness queen to pull out a compact mirror and admire herself before decking the Billion Dollar Heir, who nosedives to the canvas as Krista bounces off the near side and salsa’s her way towards his carcass, drilling the knee onto the back of the head!

“C-O-D!”

“C-O-D!”

“C-O-D!”

As Krista puts the badmouth on Teddy, CW clubs her from behind and delivers a nasty GERMAN SUPLEX complete with bridge!

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

Wright motions for Teddy to go up top, but the Billion Dollar Heir settles on the middle rope instead and accidentally drills CW with a bionic elbow! Krista able to get out of the way. Remorseful, Theodore checks on Christian’s welfare…and gets locked in his own BANK VAULT!

COLE

Bank Vault! Krista’s got Theodore in the Bank Vault!

COACH

How embarrassing. That woman will stoop to any level to rob a man of his pride.

Mackie pleads for Teddy’s release. Unable to reason with Krista, the Money Honey tries the next best thing -- seduce her. Mackie grabs a handful of ass and squeezes, which is just what the doctor ordered. Krista releases the hold and readies to plant a big wet one on Mackenzie when CW sneaks up and applies a SLEEPER HOLD!

COACH

Hahaha! Yes! He’s got it hooked in and hooked in good, Cole. Krista’s starting to go out of it.

“KRISTA!”

“KRISTA!”

“KRISTA!”

Mackie makes sure she’s in good position to hear Krista quit, on a knee and in her face. Wright keeps cranking on the pressure, beads of sweat dripping off his mug and onto Krista, but Ally breaks it up with a well place KICK TO THE COCONUTS!

WRIGHT

:o

The speedy Latina exits before Mackie spots her. When questioned Alix says “No speak English.”

COACH

And I’m white. What a load of bull.

Krista struggles to her feet as a tag is made by the champions. Doubled over, Krista is popped upside the head with a Billion $ Kneelift and then pile driven!

Theodore signals it’s over and covers.

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

Moneymaker blatantly CHOKES Krista right in front of Mackie, who of course turns a blind eye to clean the ring of imaginary debris.

“MACKIE SUCKS!”

“MACKIE SUCKS!”

“MACKIE SUCKS!”

CW comforts Mackie in the corner, covering her ears so she can’t hear the unflattering chant.

WRIGHT

SILENCE!!

“CHRISTIAN SHALLOWS!”

“CHRISTIAN SHALLOWS!”

“CHRISTIAN SHALLOWS!”

WRIGHT

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Theodore shoots Krista into the ropes and whiffs on a clothesline. Krista shoots back off the ropes and the two wipe each other out, bumping heads as they leapfrog simultaneously.

COACH

They both had the same idea in mind, Cole.

COLE

Krista in dire need of a tag. She’s been in the match quite a long time and one has to wonder how much she has left in the tank.

Alix is a manic on the apron, dancing like she’s never danced before in anticipation of the tag. Moneymaker and Duncan begin to stir, with Theodore the closest to the corner. Both crawl towards their respective partners and it’s Moneymaker who makes the tag first. Wright hurries to intercept COD’s tag, but Krista lunges forward and out to Alix!

“YYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

ALIX

:headbang:

CW begs off to lure Alix into a false sense of security just as Theodore did earlier, but Alix learned her lesson, blocking Wright’s blow and jams both knees into the Natural’s face. She takes CW to the corner and rams into the turnbuckle not once, but a SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN TIMES!

CW falls to his knees and then on his face. Alix turns him over and covers!

ONE…

TWO…

Alix rolls off and laughs as Teddy drops an elbow on his own partner! Then Krista flies into view, decking Moneymaker with a forearm smash that sends them both out to the floor.

COACH

All hell’s breaking loose. You got action in and outside the ring!

Alix stands over CW and shakes what the Good Lord gave her, flipping back onto Wright…AND A PAIR OF HIS KNEES!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!”

COLE

Wright had Alix’s booty shaking moonsault well scouted. You gotta be real sure on a move like that or what we just saw will happen.

While Teddy and Krista still battle on the arena floor, CW places Alix in a front facelock, getting the crowd to rise up as the end appears near.

COACH

Stockmarket Crash coming up.

Wright lifts Alix up, but the Hollywood Bad Girl manages to slip over and plant CW with a FULL NELSON FACE CRUSHER!!

COLE

Christian Wright, You have died of Dysentery!

Spezia covers but Mackie doesn’t count, feigning an eye injury. If she doesn’t have one now, she will soon as Alix calls bullshit. Mackie warns Alix about putting a finger on her, pointing to the stripe shirt underneath her mink fur coat to remind Alix who’s boss.

COACH

Hit her Alix! Hit it-- I mean her!

COLE

Yeah, so COD can get disqualified.

Outside, Moneymaker shoves Krista into the guardrail and grabs CW’s BRIEFCASE in the corner. Theodore slithers inside like a snake in the grass, and then charges full steam ahead towards Alix and…

* THUD *

…BLASTS MACKIE SQUARE BETWEEN THE EYES WITH THE BRIEFCASE!!!

“YYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

THEODORE

:angry:

Moneymaker slams the briefcase and gets SPEARED by Krista! A woman possessed, Krista tries to claw Teddy’s eyes out. Alix joins in on the fun, stomping Theodore in the gut as a SECOND REFEREE, OAOAST senior official Earl Hebner, arrives to check on Mackenzie. As that goes on, the girls’ hip toss Teddy and level him with a double dropkick. And the Billion Dollar Heir seeks shelter on the arena floor, but Krista slings herself over the top rope and onto him below!

COLE

That took as much as out Krista as it did Theodore Moneymaker.

Inside, Wright scoops Alix up in a fireman’s carry, then rolls forward, crashing all his weight down on her!

COACH

Bank Roll! Now count the pin Hebner! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... It’s gotta be a 10 count by now.

Earl finally notices the pin attempt.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!

NO!!

KICKOUT!

Wright complaints of a slow count fall on deaf ears. The professional that he is, Christian goes back to work, rattling Alix with a combination of European uppercuts and knife-edge chops. Whipped to the far side Alix ducks a back elbow and catches CW on the rebound with a SUNSET FLIP PILEDRIVER!!

COLE

Burning Sensation When You Urinate!

With Mackie out the only line of defense is Theodore Moneymaker, but Krista prevents him from breaking up the pin by holding onto his legs.

COACH

Oh, dear God, no. Please no!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

COLE

COD! COD! COD!

Hey, hey, you, you

I don't like your girlfriend!

No way, no way!

I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you

I could be your girlfriend!

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, we have witnessed history. The winners and for the FOURTH TIME World tag team champions, ALIX MARIA SPEZIA and KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN…THE CHICKS OVER DICKS!!!

“YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Teddy bows his head in disbelief. His Enterprise’s rule on tag team wrestling gone completely. COD, meanwhile, have all the reason in the world to celebrate. They embrace in the center of the ring after being awared the World tag team titles for a record 4th time.

COLE

What a way to kick off the program with new One & Only World tag team champions!

COACH

I’ve seen it and I still can’t believe. It’s the second week in a row the Enterprise has lost a set of tag titles and in the opening match no less. They aren’t curtain jerkers. They didn’t have enough time to get loose. Whoever booked them to go on first did it to sabotage the Enterprise. Well I hope they’re happy because they did just that. There oughta be investigation!

COLE

Heh, and you said I was the one lining up excuses for COD. Fans, don’t touch that dial. We have more action to come. Stay with us!

COMING UP NEXT

The Boiz Are Back In Town

Sk8r Boiz Vs Los Conquistadors

NEXT

new-york-city.jpg

We fade in on a shot of the New York City skyline as the sun sets. Mellow music plays. We then see rapid fire shots of various New York City landmarks: the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, the Statue Of Liberty, Central Park.

The World's Most Famous Arena.

Cut to a shot of Madison Square Garden.

msg_night_lg.jpg

The World's Greatest City.

Cut to a shot of the New York City skyline at night.

New-York-Skyline-Night%20-%20Fixed.jpg

The biggest event of the summer.

Cut to the OAOAST AngleSlam 2007 logo. Triumphant music plays.

OAOAST ANGLESLAM

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

TWO WEEKS AWAY!

NOT VINCE McMAHON, BUT A VERY CLOSE SOUNDALIKE

ANGLESLAM 2007! THE SINGLE GREATEST ANGLESLAM OF ALL-TIME!!!

Fireworks explode. We fade out.

Edited by Patty O'Green

LAST WEEK ON HELDDOWN~! (Play Along...)

Ominous music plays as we see clips from the Spanish Fly/James Riggs match with the stipulation being that if James Riggs wins, then Spanish Fly must unmask and reveal his face to the entire world.

COLE

Spanish Fly must defeat James Riggs, because if he doesn't, then he must unmask and reveal his face to the entire world.

Spanish Fly and James Riggs lock up.

Spanish Fly and James Riggs engage in a slugfest.

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with a dropkick.

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with a pescado.

James Riggs hits Spanish Fly with a German Suplex.

James Riggs gives Spanish Fly an arm-wringer.

James Riggs hits Spanish Fly with a bulldog.

COLE

Spanish Fly desperately fighting to keep his mask!

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with a spinning wheel kick from the top rope onto the floor~!!!

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with a hurricarana.

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with a moonsault.

3!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUT WAIT!

James Riggs' right foot was put on the bottom rope by Staci! The fall does not count!

COLE

Ugh! He was SO close!

Spanish Fly and James Riggs engage in a slugfest.

Spanish Fly hits James Riggs with the 6-1-9!

COLE

The 6-1-9! It connects!

COLOMBIAN HEAT

There we go! There we go!

Spanish Fly heads to the top rope. The crowd cheers loudly.

COLE

He's going for it! He's going for the Fly Swatter! Spanish Fly is going to keep his mask!

Spanish Fly waits for James Riggs to get up. However, Staci is grabbing Fly's left leg!

COLE

What the? What's going on!?

COLOMBIAN HEAT

What's that biz-nitch doing!?

Spanish Fly tries to pull away from Staci, but the wife of James Riggs refuses to let go. Finally, Staci pulls Spanish Fly's left leg off the top rope, causing Fly to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

And Staci with an assist! And the referee never saw any of it! James Riggs distracted him!

HEAT

Oh come on! That ain't right! THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

COACH

Yes! Way to go Staci! You're hot AND reliable!

HEAT

Yo, Coach. Don't make me put my foot up your ass!

COACH

I'll behave.

Spanish Fly is in pain on the top rope, his nuts hurting. Fly falls off the top turnbuckle onto the mat. He is breathing hard. Meanwhile, James Riggs is using the ropes to pull himself up.

COACH

Okay! Okay! Here comes the death blow! We're going to have one less masked man in the OAOAST after tonight!

HEAT

No. No. No. Watch out, Fly! Yo! Fly! Watch out! He's coming! Watch out! Watch out!

COLE

He can't hear you Heat.

HEAT

DAMNIT! I wish he could hear me!

Riggs is on his right knee. He uses the top rope to pull himself up to a vertical base. Spanish Fly is moving his arms around.

HEAT

Dawg. Geeze.

COACH

He can't hear you Heat! He's going to lose! He's going to lose!

HEAT

Coach! Now is not the time!

Riggs is up on his feet. He is waiting for Spanish Fly to get up. He has an ANGRY look on his face. Staci has an evil smile on her angelic face.

COACH

Aw yeah! Aw yeah! Here it comes!

Spanish Fly moves to his side. He then gets on his hands and knees. He is sweating and breathing hard. Fly uses the bottom rope to get to his left knee. He then uses the second rope to pull himself up. Riggs is motioning for Fly to turn around, while the crowd is trying to warn Fly of his impending doom.

HEAT

YO LOOK OUT!

COACH

HA HA! This is going to be great! I can't wait for the unmasking!

HEAT

AGH! DAMNIT!

COLE

Spanish Fly is in a bad way here. And he CANNOT afford to lose this match!

Spanish Fly slowly gets up, using the second rope for help. He is groggy. James Riggs is yelling, "COME ON!" while Staci is nodding her head. Spanish Fly very slowly gets to a vertical base. He takes a deep breath. James Riggs smiles an evil smile.

COLE

Spanish Fly is up.

Spanish Fly turns around...

James Riggs charges forward...

Riggs does a forward roll...

Riggs SMASHES his right foot right into Spanish Fly's face!!!!!!!

COLE

Rolling Wheel Kick! Rolling Wheel Kick!

COACH

Heat, you certainly know what that feels like! And on August 26th, you're going to feel it again!

The crowd groans watching the finishing move! Spanish Fly drops flat onto his back on the mat! Staci jumps up and down in celebration. James Riggs wastes no time dropping down onto the mat and covering Spanish Fly, making sure Fly's away from the ropes before hooking his left leg.

HEAT

Oh no. Oh no.

Referee Mickey Jay gets down onto the mat and makes the count. Riggs counts along.

HEAT

Kick out. Kick out.

2 1/2

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING* (14:05)

HEAT

Damn.

The crowd boos. Riggs pumps his fist in victory. "Dani California" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers starts playing over the P.A. system. Spanish Fly is knocked out on the mat.

COLE

Heat, Spanish Fly lost. That means he must lose his mask.

HEAT

DAMNIT! I KNOW, COLE! Don't rub it in!

COACH

All right! Let's see his kisser! Let's see what he looks like!

HEAT

Yo, Coach, SHUT YO' MOUTH!

BUFFER

Here is your winner...JAMMMMEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Therefore, Spanish Fly MUST unmask!

HEAT

AW GEEZE!

Riggs gets his hands raised by the referee. He has an evil smile on his face. Staci applauds her man. Riggs says, "One down. One to go!" Spanish Fly still lies on the mat, holding his face as "Dani California" continues playing.

COLE

Spanish Fly fought valiantly, but in the end, a little help from Staci spelled the end of the match, and the end of Spanish Fly's career under that mask!

COACH

This is going to be so great! He's going to be humiliated in front of a worldwide audience! Spanish Fly must show his ugly face to the world! Heat, aren't you excited!?

Colombian Heat doesn't say anything. He just buries his head in his hands.

COACH

I'll take that as a 'Yes''.

COLE

Coach, his best friend just lost his mask, his most prized possession. He's not in the mood to talk right now!

COACH

Fine. Fine. Hey Heat, you know if James Riggs does the Rolling Wheel Kick to you at AngleSlam, you're no longer the 24/7 Champion, right?

COLE

COACH! Not now!

COACH

All right! All right!

James Riggs stands up and raises his hands in victory. The crowd boos loudly. Spanish Fly is still lying on the mat. Staci continues applauding.

COLE

James Riggs picks up a HUGE victory on the road to AngleSlam. He has defeated Colombian Heat's best friend, and now, as a result, for the first time in his OAOAST career, Spanish Fly must show his face to the world!

COACH

James Riggs has taken Spanish Fly's mask, and that is just a preview of what's in store for Colombian Heat at AngleSlam on August 26th!

Spanish Fly is starting to get up.

(CLIP)

Colombian Heat talks to Spanish Fly. James Riggs and Staci tell Spanish Fly to take his mask off.

COLE

This is a big moment in Spanish Fly's career.

COACH

Yeah. TAKE IT OFF, FLY!

COLE

Will you pipe down!?

COACH

What? I've never seen his face before! I wanna see what he looks like!

COLE

This is a huge moment for Spanish Fly. Would you let him take a few moments to let him prepare to take his mask off?

COACH

Prepare? Just untie the laces and take it off! What's there to prepare for?

COLE

This is HUGE for him. A Mexican luchador treasures his mask! To lose it is a great dishonor!

COACH

I don't care about any of that. This is America, not Mexico! Just take if off and get it over with!

COLE

Coach, how would you feel if you lost your most prized possession?

COACH

I don't have any prized possessions. Da Coach moves like the wind, baby!

COLE

Oh God, Coach.

Colombian Heat tells Spanish Fly he doesn't have to do this. But Spanish Fly puts his head down and tells Heat something. Some members of the crowd chant, "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!"

COLE

It's apart of the stipulations. The mask must come off.

COACH

COME ON! Just do it already!

COLE

Coach! Quiet!

COACH

I wanna see what he looks like!

JAMES RIGGS

I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY!

Spanish Fly and Colombian Heat sneer at James Riggs. Riggs and Staci just laugh it off. Colombian Heat and Fly go back to their discussion. Fly looks like he's about to break down and cry. Heat looks teary-eyed too for his friend.

COACH

I think he's ugly. What do you think?

COLE

Well...we're about to find out.

COACH

Ha, ha! You want to find out if he's cute! Homo!

Spanish Fly paces back and forth. JR motions for Fly to remove his mask. Mickey Jay asks Fly if he's going to do it or not. Fly takes a deep breath, looks up to the sky, and then looks at Heat. Heat nods his head. Fly nods his head. Colombian Heat mouths, "Let's do it." Spanish Fly and Colombian Heat high five each other. Spanish Fly takes another deep breath. Colombian Heat also takes a deep breath. Heat stands behind Fly...and starts untying the laces.

COACH

Okay. Here we go!

COLE

And the mask is coming off. We are about to see the face of one of the most energetic, talented, most amazing athletes in the OAOAST.

COACH

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The mask is coming off!

James Riggs and Staci watch as Colombian Heat unties the laces behind Spanish Fly's mask. Riggs taunts Fly, so Fly lunges after him, but is held back by Heat. He then goes back to untying the mask as the crowd anxiously anticipates the end result.

RIGGS

DO IT! DO IT!

Spanish Fly is sneering at James Riggs. Riggs is laughing manically. Colombian Heat is still untying the laces behind the mask.

COLE

It is indeed coming off.

COACH

And look at how heartbroken Spanish Fly is. Awww, poor baby! HA HA!

COLE

Can't you have sympathy for your fellow man just once?

COACH

Hmm...nope.

Spanish Fly has tears filling up his eyes. He is also fuming at Riggs. Spanish Fly says something to Riggs.

COACH

Take it off. Take. It. Off.

COLE

Colombian Heat, Spanish Fly's best friend, who has been with him for years, is doing the honors. He is like a big brother to Spanish Fly.

COACH

And now big brother is gonna show the world little brother! So, it all works out!

Spanish Fly tells Colombian Heat to stop, and he'll finish the job. So, Spanish Fly finishes untying the laces on the back of his mask.

COLE

Well, he's a man of his word. That says alot about him.

The crowd gets louder the more laces are untied. Spanish Fly stops, takes another deep breath, and then unties the last lace.

COACH

He hates this! He's going to cry!

COLE

You're enjoying this aren't you?

COACH

Indeed, I am!

Spanish Fly takes another deep breath, looks up to the sky, looks at Colombian Heat, looks at the fans, looks at James Riggs and Staci, wipes the tears from his eyes...and then removes his mask.

Finally, Spanish Fly's face is revealed to the world.

xpacthen41101.jpg

The crowd is shocked. What once was hidden in a mask has now been revealed to the world. The youthful face of Spanish Fly makes James Riggs and Staci want to gag. Fly removes the band tying his hair back and lets his long brown hair flow freely. He pushes his hair back so that everyone can get a good look at his face, tears and all.

COACH

AAAHHH! UGH! GAG! THAT'S DISGUSTING!

COLE

Oh will you stop?

COACH

He looks like a freaking child! We've been employing a child for the past three years! Child Protection Services will be on our asses real quick!

COLE

Hey come on now! He's not a bad looking guy!

COACH

He's got a mullet for godsakes! Not only is he a freaking midget, not only does he look like he's 10-years-old, he's got a freaking mullet! So, Spanish Fly is short, looks like he should be in 5th Grade, AND has a MULLET! God, could things suck MORE for Spanish Fly!?

James Riggs is laughing his ass off. So is Staci. Spanish Fly takes another deep breath.

COLE

Our first look at the face of Spanish Fly. The man behind the mask has been revealed.

COACH

Put it back! Put it back on!

Riggs agrees, motioning for Fly to put his mask back on. Staci cannot stop laughing. Colombian Heat eyes Riggs evilly.

COLE

James Riggs has struck a HUGE blow as he prepares for his 24/7 Title Match against Colombian Heat at AngleSlam. He has taken the mask of Heat's best friend, Spanish Fly, forever!

COACH

James Riggs has taken the mask away from Spanish Fly. And on August 26th at AngleSlam, he's going to take the 24/7 Title away from Colombian Heat!

Spanish Fly talks to Colombian Heat, and then throws the mask at the feet of James Riggs. Fly then gets on the top rope and poses for the fans, and they get another good look at his face. Fly then gets off the turnbuckle, and heads to another turnbuckle, where the fans take pictures with their cameras and cameraphones of Spanish Fly's face. Fly then gets off the turnbuckle and tells Colombian Heat to go. Spanish Fly and Colombian Heat leave the ring, but not before Heat yells at James Riggs. Colombian Heat wipes the tears from his eyes. Spanish Fly, mask-less for the first time in his career, walks back to the entrance, slapping hands with the fans with sadness etched on his face and tears in his eyes.

COLE

Spanish Fly's life has changed forever. He has lost the mask he has had since he first started wrestling. Now, the question is, how will this affect his career?

COACH

Hopefully, he'll go back to elementary school and never wrestle for the OAOAST ever again!

COLE

Oh will you stop?

"Dani California" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers starts playing again. James Riggs puts Spanish Fly's mask on, but it only comes down to his nose. Still, Riggs walks around the ring with Spanish Fly's mask on, mocking the 4'11" luchador and laughing manically along with Staci.

COLE

Oh real mature. Real nice. Just rub it in why don't you?

COACH

Ha ha. This is great. I love it! Go James Riggs! You are on a roll!

COLE

He is indeed on a roll, Coach. James Riggs has taken Spanish Fly's mask away from him. Colombian Heat better be careful, because I'm sure James Riggs will be on his 'A' come August 26th at AngleSlam, when he takes on Colombian Heat for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship!

Cut to live backstage, where Colombian Heat is walking with Spanish Fly. The crowd cheers. Colombian Heat is in his wrestling gear and is carrying the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his left shoulder, while Spanish Fly is wearing a white hoodie that says SPANISH FLY on the back in black blocky letters, white sweatpants, white Reebok sneakers, and a watch on his right wrist. Heat's and Fly's backs are turned towards the camera.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo, Fly, it's a'ight, dawg. I's understands that youse is upset bout losin' yo mask last week. But don't worry, bro. I's got yo back forever, you understand? And I's also understands if youse don't wanna come out here tonight. It's a'ight. You don't half to, ya digg? You can just stay backstage for tha rest of tha night. Watch tha show from there. But, I'ma need you to introduce me later tonight when I go out there and perform for tha people, a'ight? I's need you to get tha crowd hyped up, you know what I'm sayin'? Get them fired up! Can youse do that for me? Please?

Spanish Fly doesn't say anything. He simply stops...and nods his head.

HEAT

A'ight! Thanks, bro! I's owe you one! Props, kid! Okay, so I'ma go get ready. I'll see you later! Peace.

Colombian Heat high fives Spanish Fly. Fly's long brown hair covers his face when he does this. Spanish Fly then puts the hood part of his hoodie over his head, opens the door, and walks away. Colombian Heat watches him go. When he's gone, Heat breathes a deep sigh.

COLE

Spanish Fly walking into the stadium without his mask for the first time in his career. But later on tonight, Colombian Heat will make his live performance debut! Stay tuned for that one, fans!

The view is one of HeldDOWN's ring announcer Michael Buffer standing in the center of the squared circle, surrounded by Los Conquistadors. Playing in the background is the perennial jobbers' entrance theme Gold Dust Woman.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of fifteen minutes! Introducing first from Santa Fe, New Mexico by way of Tijuana, Mexico, the OAOAST gives to you the baddest men in Latin in America LOS CONQUESTIAAAADOORRS!!

There's little in the way of crowd reaction for the pair. However, that doesn't prevent them from thumping their gloved fists against their chests in an act of manly defiance!

BUFFER

And the opponents....

No sooner then one second after Buffer's finishes his final syllable do the lights on the entrance stage sink into sensuous green shroud.

Something special

Unforgettable.

Fiddy Cent (cent).

Justiiin (tin).

Timbaland (land), god damn (damn)

Sh-sh-she want it, I want to give it to her

She know dat, it's right here for her

I wannna, see ya break it down

I'm ballin', throw'n money 'round

50 Cent's union with Timberlake and Timbaland pumps into the legendary stadium, causing enthused fans to rise from their seat like a vibrant coastal wave. The entrance doors shred apart, and through the opening comes a trio of stunning Canadian hotties, Marvin, Melvin and Melody Nerdly. Attired in the amazingly titillating daisy duke shorts and tie up flannel shirt, Melody positions herself between her younger brothers, boasting a genuine smile that's an island wide. The Nerdly boys are far more reserved in their jubilation then their sister, putting on an air of confidence that's as cool as the Hawaii breeze. When their big sis points them towards the ring, they simply react with casual nods, and strut to the battlefield with their trademark cool.

BUFFER

Being accompanied by their sister Melody Nerdly, from The Real OC Newport Harbor, California they are former OAOAST tag team champions, now making their return to active competition! They are the SEXIEST BOYS YOU'VE EVER LAID EYES ON MARVIN AND MELVIN NERDLY, THE SKATER BOIIIIIIIZ!

"YEAAAAAAA!"

COLE

Wow! That is one hell of a reaction! And I'm every bit as happy as these great fans to see Marvin and Melvin back in the OAOAST. The company hasn't been the same without them around!

COACH

Yeah, it's been good.

Sunlight and shadow sink organically into the Boiz gorgeous figures as they strode past their adoring fans. With charming eyes hidden beneath sleek glasses, and lean physiques filling out heavily destroyed white jeans, Marvin and Melvin continue to exude an infectious arrogance. The dismissive attitude they display could never inform someone that they're about to wrestle their first match in nearly a year.

COLE

Folks, a very quick reminder for you, Angleslam comes to you live from Madison Square Garden on August twenty sixth. You can catch the Sk8r Boiz return to pay per view action as they match up against The Heavenly Rockers. And things got even more personal last week when The Boiz and Melody announced that Holly-Wood would be in their corner!

Baby you're so new age, you like my new craze

Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase

The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby

Why don't you come over here? You got me saying

Aayoooooh

I'm tired of using technology, hey, why don't you sit down on top of me

Aayooooooh

I'm tired of using technology, hey, I need you right in front of me

Ooh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants it

Ooh, she wants it, uh uh (sooooo?), I got to give it to her

Melody's flawlessly smooth legs stride across the ring apron, reducing the front row fans with the best view to slobbering and drooling dogs. But its the Boiz who command most of the attention, as they commemorate their return to OAOAST action by posing with fingers massaging six packed abs atop the turnbuckles. The boastful exhibition generates a gargantuan pop from the sold out venue.

COACH

I want you to listen to the Coach for a moment. The Boiz are trying to use this match as a warm up for when they battle The Rockers at Angleslam. Smarten up Nerdlies. The Rockers have been on the wrong end of some bad beatings many times before. But now the shoe is on the other foot, and that foot is bout to go right up some Nerdly ass at Angleslam. All the warm up matches in the world ain't gonna change that.

COLE

I disagree with that. When the Boiz have purpose, drive, motivation and intent, they can't be beat by any team in any wrestling promotion.

DING DING DING DING

The second the bell rings, Dos takes advantage of Marvin's inattentiveness by slamming his boot into the boi's washboard abs. With Marvin left groggy and dazed by the sudden strike, the Mexican darts towards ropes. Once he returns he slams his gold gloved forearm into Marvin's throat, bowling him over, and robbing him of breath. Leaving the Canadian to grouse on the canvas, Dos takes off towards the ropes. But as he nears Marvin, he finds the ex-tag champion a recovered man, and gets hit with an inverted atomic drop for his miscalculations! As Dos clutches his mexican jumping beans, the Nerdly boy's black tennis shoes carry him into the ropes. Yet his return is cursed with disaster as Dos catches him with a powerbomb! He hooks Marvin's outside leg for a pin that's scored by Clem Buzzlefoxer...

ONE

TWO

Marvin kicks out, and the fans are thrilled as a result! He quickly scurries to his feet, but but is ring rust slows his movement and puts him under fire from a bevy of knife edge chops. The slaps come hard and heavy, dancing across Marvin's chiseled chest, leaving bright red welts on his tanned skin as they shove him into a neutral corner. With The Marv stuck against the posts, Dos clamors atop the second turnbuckle in order to paste his rival with a flood of punches. However not a single blow lands thanks to The Marv hastily shoving his rival away! Dos lands on his feet with expert agility, and promptly eyes revenge with a corner lariat. However, right as he nears, Marv locks his legs around his PVC leggings and introduces him to the bottom post with a drop toe hold! Dos' screams of terror are immediate, but are quickly brushed into nothingness by the mighty cheer of the crowd.

"Hawaii," Marvin begins, "I wanna hear ya moan just a lil bit!"

"OOOOOOOH" the females (and more then a couple males!) purr.

Unfortunately Marvin's moment of basking in the erotic adulation comes with severe pitfalls; Uno is able to sneak into the ring undetected and drop him to the canvas with a forearm! Before referee Buzzlefoxer even has a second to contemplate how the previously jovial Marvin became a moaning heap, Dos is overtaking the hunk with an Oklahoma roll...

ONE

But Marvin kicks out long before the two count.

"YEAAAAA!"

Now bursting with aggravation, the hunky grappler rips his body off the canvas and terrorizes Dos with a parade of closed fist. The tremendous power of the blows pulls droplets of red from the black lined lips of the luchadore, and causes Buzzlefoxer to plead with Marv to cease illegal strikes. The Boi happily agrees to the request, but does so only to slam a dropkick into his foe's chest, knocking the hapless loser through the ropes!

COLE

Marvin didn't look so sharp when the match first started, but it looks like he's feeling it now. And if you're a Boiz fan that has to be good news.

COACH

I got some news for you! Come Angleslam these two can't afford any ring rust, or to be off their guard at any point or the match. Or else The Rockers are gonna eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

With his vision blurred, and mouth bleeding profusely, Dos can scarcely manage to will himself upright. Once his weary bones claim that minor achievement, they're dragged through the skies courtesy of Marvin's hip toss. With a thundering thud the luchadore's carcass crashes into the canvas, bringing applause from the sold out Aloha stadium. Again, Dos exerts a Herculean effort to stand, but the downpour of stomps from the crowd favorite keeps his corpse glued to the mat.

COLE

Marvin is really giving it to Dos, but I bet you a million dollars he wishes that was Synth or Logan.

Never one to pass up an opportunity to delight his millions of female admirers, Marv positions himself above Dos like a Greek God towering over a puny mortal. Wth Dos looking on envious admiration, Marvin's Adonis worthy physique bumps and grinds its way into the sexual fantasies of billions worldwide. Splendid rays of the coastal sun kiss a body that appears to have been carved out flawless stone, creating an image of a diety dancing beneath the gates of Heaven. For Dos, however, the experience is worse then being consumed by the fires of hell, as Marvin drops down and obliterates his face with elbow strikes!

"SKATE OR DIE! SKATE OR DIE! SKATE OR DIE!"

COLE

I hope The Rockers are watching closely and planning a good strategy. Otherwise, we're in for a real short match at Angleslam!

Satisfied with the beating laid upon his foe, Marvin applies the tag to his twin. The excited cheers for Melvin's arrival saturates the tropical air, and affixes a thin grin onto his handsome face. Dos tries to erase that smile with a charging forearm, but meets with typical failure as Melvin side steps his charge and shoves him into the corner posts. Clutching his chest with his right hand, the nauseated luchadore teeters backwards into the waiting arms of his rival. In one super swift motion, Melvin pulverizes Dos with a front Russian leg sweep! Figuring that the move was so nice it has to be done twice, Melvin rolls through and hits it again! A pin follows...

CROWD

ONE

CROWD

TWO

Amazingly, Dos kicks out. He scrambles to his feet, where he meets a fast rising Melvin with a knee to the gut. Taking advantage of Melvin's wounded state, Dos grabs onto his flowing brown locks and uses them as a whip to snap his body to canvas. Apparently that nanosecond of competency is more then enough for Dosey-doe, and he makes a quick tag to Uno. Uno promptly picks up where his partner left off, that is by being astoundingly terrible at his chosen profession. He springboards into the ring with an axe handle smash, but places his face right into the trajectory of Melvin's wheel kicking boots!

Nursing a now bleeding mouth, Uno tries to not only scamper out of the ring, but out of the arena, the city, the Island, the state, the country, and the entire continent. Unfortunately, he gets about as far as the ropes before Melvin roughly hauls him upright. The luchadore pleads for some manner of mercy, but being that Melvin speaks not a word of Espagnol, these cries are wasted and he's launched into the ropes. As he nears Melvin he flies forward with a forearm. Yet the fast moving legs of his rival cut his efforts to shreds with an axe kick. In celebration of his achievement, Melvin flexes his beautiful muscles, a sight so heavenly it leads any man with even the slightest curiosity in homosexuality to cancel his subscription to Maxim, rip down his Jessica Alba poster, redecorate his apartment in an earth pastel theme, throw away any jeans that aren't two sizes too short at the waist, and shop at the Gap.

COACH

No dis on Uno and Dos, but The Rockers are way above these guys. If you wanna prepare for playing The Mets you don't do it by playing some Double A softball team, you go against the best so you can be ready to fight the best.

Still under the illusion that he may someday be able to win a match, Uno battles to his feet. Yet no sooner then one second after standing is he locked into a rear waistlock! But speedily surprises the over confident Melvin with a standing switch. Sensing a window of opportunity, Uno charges he and his victim to the ropes in hopes of securing a rollup. But like so many things in Dos' life (the Journey coverband, the infamous mangina incident, and the attempt to mate with a snapping turtle), this is an utter failure. Melvin simply hooks his arms around the ropes, causing Uno to comically tumble backwards. But the resilient brawler hops to his feet and dashes towards the Canadian stud muffin. Marvin greets his charge by dipping low and flipping him over the ropes! In what can only be described as an act of numerous gods, Uno lands on his feet! And off he goes to the turnbuckles! And off the turnbuckles he comes with a cross body block! And onto Marvin's shoulders he lands! And into the canvas he goes courtesy of a michinoku driver! Buzzlefoxer counts the pinfall!

UNO!

DOS!

DOS!

Why "DOS!" again? Is Clem's long term memory loss so severe that he can't even count past two, yet can still somehow count in a foregin language? Yes. But its also for Dos diving into the ring to break up the fall. See; inevitable, delaying of. As the fans jeer his actions, New Mexico's least favorite son drags Melvin off the canvas by his flashy gold necklace. He slashes a pair of knife edge chops into his chest, weakening the skater enough to attempt an irish whip. But, Melvin foils these efforts, by using his strength to reverse the hold. Instead of sending Dos on a trip to the cables, he draws him forward and spikes his knee into his midsection. Immediately, Dos is doubled over in agony, and a wealth of Spanish profanities spill from his lipsticked mouth. He'd like to force his battered body upright to put himself on equal footing with his rival, but his movement is hindered by the leg that's draped over his his neck.

"Dos is a done deal, dudes!" Melvin proclaims, earning a "MELVIN!" chant from the stadium crowd.

COLE

You heard Melvin, the end is near for Los Conquistadors!

Moving with acute quickness, Melvin whirls his body to the right, forcing Dos' frame to be jerked in the same direction. While Melvin anticipates his fall, and properly braces for it, Dos is not so fortunate, and encounters a horrifying collision with the mat at the hands of Melvin's Rick Roll (play of the day)! Melody and the audience are ecstatic and burst with chants of,

Not wishing to miss out on the fun, Marvin enters the ring and swiftly accosts the fallen Uno with a front facelock. He an Melody direct a less then subtle insult towards the Rockers by stealing their infamous finger twirl taunt. Finally he drives the dagger deeper into the Rockers' massive ego by crushing Uno with a Percussion DDT!

"YEAAAAAA!"

COLE

The Sk8r Boiz got at The Rockers with that one!

COACH

What a disrespectful insult that is! Typical of people from Edmonton, can't achieve jack shit on your own, so you have to bring down and mock those with more success and fortune then you.

COLE

Edmonton? I thought they were from Newport Harbor?

While Coach and Cole debate the true hometown of the Skater Boiz, the Edmonton and/or Newport Harbor residents go for a double pin. The now standing audience counts along with each strike of the mat....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

The Boiz music returns to the forefront of the arena, and with it come the roar of thousands of thrilled fans. Matching their joy is Melody Nerdly, who dives into the ring to give her brothers celebratory hugs. Once the embrace is over, she foists their arms into the sky as all three Nerdly children beam prideful smiles towards their enthused fanbase.

The mirthful mood of the wrestlers and the fans is tempered mightily once the camera suddenly switches towards The Heavenly Rockers, relaxing in the mezzanine level of the stadium. Attired in Las Vegas Thunder hockey jerseys, and munching on hot dogs, both men hold a microphone, but don't seem in a hurry to chat. The audience members nearest them look to give them a piece of their mind, but are halted by the aggressive dominance of The Rockers many security guards. Greatly annoyed by the appearance of his rivals, Marvin leans over the ropes and demands that they explain their presence. The only response he gets is an order to wait until they finish their hot dogs.

"ROCKERS SUCK! ROCKERS SUCK! ROCKERS SUCK!" the audience chants, led on by the equally aggravated Melody.

After twenty solid seconds of savoring his dee-lish hot dog, Logan addresses the hateful masses.

MANN

Applause, applause, applause all around! If I wasn't too concerned about keeping my vocal chords in shape for our next concert, I'd be breaking out the Sk8 or Die chant right this very instant! Because, man, you two cats deserve it! That performance? That performance was riveting, earth shaking, a top to bottom tour de force!

The Nerdly kids aren't buying Logan's compliments.

MANN (to the audience)

Give thanks, you degenerate island savages! Give thanks because what you just saw was wrestling performance greatness! We're looking at wrestling's version of Hendrix at the Monterey Pop Music Festival, The Pumpkins at the MTV music video awards, or Nirvana killing it on SNL.

SYNTH

Or Melody on the street corner!

MANN

Uncalled for Synth, absolutely uncalled for. And, Melody, from my heart to your ears, I apologize for my bandmate's unwarranted and hurtful cheap shots. I love ya, Melo. I think you're awesome. You're a fun loving, happy go lucky, barelll of laughs. I know that when I heard your announcement that my ditch pig Midwestern trailer slut soon to be ex-wife would be at your side at Angleslam I almost fell off the couch laughing! Thankfully I was surrounded by a dressing room full of drugged up Brazilian supermodels ready to keep MTV's favorite rockstud from plummeting to the floor. That's right, Hawaii, no more freckle faced, red headed, flat chested, stick figures for me, now it's only the phatest dimes South America has to offer.

Enraged by Logan's comments towards Holly, Melody actually challenges him to a fight!

SYNTH

Boiz, L-Mann and Da Synthantor are the crown princes of the rock n roll scene! Da last livin' link to the hell raisin, ass kickin', take no prisoners, balls to the wall style of rock n roll from days gone by! And ain't nobody but nobody gonna out do us on any level! Ya'll bring out Holly-Wood as a surprise and expect us to get shook over that? Dat fire crotch ho ain't nothing to us, Boiz! Ain't nothing. Ya see, when it comes down to shocking and awing we got ya beat. We got ya beat real bad. 'Cause we went and got us a surprise for Angleslam to!

COLE

What?!

Much like Cole, The Nerdlies and the crowd react with great shock.

MANN

I think they want us to let the kitty cat out the bag, Synth.

SYNTH

Dat so? You wanna know what the surprise is? Alright, Synth'll tell you what it is. Its a surprise that's gonna rock your punk ass world! Now deal wit dat you bitch made motherfuckers!

With that rude demand, the Rockers discard their microphone and allow their security guards to escort them from the premises.

COLE

Folks, how about that? It seems every week Angleslam just keeps getting better and better! Folks, we'll be back with more after this!

OAOAST ANGLESLAM 2007

START SPREADIN' THE NEWS, BECAUSE THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW AUGUST 26th

We move further into the evening as HeldDOWN~! returns with the C&C Announcing Factory, Michael Cole and The Coach, greeting us from Sofa Central.

COLE

Last week, a technical snafu early in our broadcast saw the planned AngleSlam press conference not go as expected, as video transmission from the site of the conference was blacked out for several minutes. We've heard heard from or will hear from the three participants at various points tonight, and right now we're going to show you this video package on one of those men. Take a look at the Franchise of our company, Zack Malibu.

ZACK MALIBU ON: CAPTURING HIS FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

...ANGLE SLAM...NO! NO! ZACK slips out, LANDING ON ONLY HIS LEFT LEG! ZACK LANDED ON ONE LEG! Kick to the gut...POP DROP! POP DROP! ZACK MALIBU COVERS!

3!

* DING DING DING *

"Winning that World Title at Anglemania II...man, I don't know if any feeling can come close to what I felt at that moment. To make history not only that night, but over the years by being a part of this company's growth...that's irreplaceable."

ZACK MALIBU ON: FIGHTING CHAMPIONS, FRIENDS AND FOES.

Zack speeds down the hallways in the custom made forklift made popular by he and his friends The Boogie Knights at one point. Zack hops off, and throws the food-covered Edward Robins onto the lift, and then drives off, raising him up off the ground. Zack drives through the entranceway and out to the arena, lifting Edward even higher up, so that the lift is sticking over the top rope and into the ring. Zack climbs off the Spirit Lifter and onto the apron, and looks out to the crowd, while Edward dangles in the air, hanging off of the forklift blades. Malibu goes to the top rope, all the while keeping his focus on Edward.

MC:"What is he doing?"

With Edward half-off the forklift blades, Zack jumps up, soaring through the air and hitting a Guillotine Legdrop, taking Edward off the forklift blades with it!

Coach:"YO!"

Both men crash to the canvas, as the fans start chanting "Holy Shit" at the spot. The referee watches both of them, and finally Zack rolls over, just barely getting his body in position to pin his opponent. The referee makes the count...

1!

2!!

3!!!

"Having that World Title, though...it's both a blessing and a curse. Here you are, representing a company on the fast track to becoming legendary. You've got to be a fighting champion and nothing less, because everyone...friend, foe, even the fans, want what you have. Having that belt did wonders for my career, but it tore apart relationships. It ripped The In Crowd apart. The ironic thing is that Caboose and Anglesault, the guy I nearly beat for the World Title and the guy I won my first one from, became two of my best friends in the business. When I first came here, a lot of people thought I was just another prettyboy, trying to get attention. Going to hell and back with those two showed not only them, but the world that I was for real."

ZACK MALIBU ON: THE ANGLESLAM CURSE.

Calvin pulls Zack to his feet, and mouths something to him...THEN TOSSES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE~! ZACK MALIBU IS BEING HUNG~!

The referee slides out of the ring frantically, trying to undo Zack from the cable. Calvin climbs up the ladder steadily, making it to the next to last step, and reaching up, the OAOAST Title Belt swaying in the breeze. The referee frees Zack from his grip, and Zack collapses to the deck, out of breath and near-faint, as the referee looks into the ring...

AND SEES CALVIN SZECHSTEIN GRAB THE OAOAST WORLD TITLE BELT~!

"I don't know if I'm cursed, but I know that I just can't seem to gain a victory at Angleslam. In 2003, I lost my World Title to Calvin Szechstein..."

The crowd roars as Zack and Crystal land...but Crystal tucks and rolls backwards just as she crashes...AND COMES UP WITH MALIBU'S LEGS IN HER ARMS~! THE CRYSTALLING IS LOCKED ON~!!!!!!!!!

"...the next year, I lost the World Title again, to Crystal."

...BECAUSE DREK STONE SLAMS THE HEAD OF ZACK MALIBU INTO THE CANVAS WITH A FALLING STAR DRIVER!

COLE

That spiteful sonuvabitch!

Drek nearly passes out from exerting so much energy, but rolls over and still hooks a leg, even though the bloody Malibu is completely blacked out.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"2005 was an interesting year, because you had the friction in the company. The whole dynamic of the latter half of that year saw this company in what I'd call the worst shape it was ever in. Drek Stone beat me at Angleslam two years ago, and I'd have accepted that just fine, just like I have with other losses. People say that that night is what led me to hate him so much, but it's not. He beat me in the center of the ring...it was his actions afterwards that caused all the turmoil."

ZACKMALIBU ON: THE PAST YEAR.

Angleslam 2006.

Blank drops to his knees, and pulls Malibu's head up, the cameras catching the grisly visual of Zack, with his eyes squinted shut, drenched in blood. Blank wipes his hand across Malibu's forehead, staining his own hand with some of Zack's blood, and LICKS IT, before spitting it back in Malibu's face and dropping him down again!

He comes over again and reaches out for Blank, but as soon as Bruce feels him, he spins around, grabbing one of the small monitors off the announce desk as he does...

*WHAM~!*

...AND HE BLASTS ZACK MALIBU ACROSS THE HEAD WITH IT!

"One year ago, at Angleslam, I took on the man that I would call my toughest opponent and not think twice about it. That match, that whole feud with Bruce Blank brought things to a new level. What you saw go on between us was the very definition of a blood feud, sometimes literally. When you go after me it's one thing, that's the way this business goes. But when you go after my girlfriend, and my DAUGHTER, you're crossing the line. Bruce Blank wasn't afraid to cross lines, and he wasn't afraid to take pain in order to dish out more. The fact that I retired him from this company ranks right up there with any title win you can name, because I felt that not only did I redeem myself and my family, but I spared other superstars from becoming victims of his psychotic tendencies."

School's Out 2007.

Zack pushes him away, right into Anglesault, who shoves Stone forward RIGHT INTO SCHOOL'S OUT~!

COLE

HE GOT HIM! COME ON ZACK~!

Zack falls on top of Drek Stone, and Anglesault, still favoring himself with one hand, uses the other one to do the one thing people have been waiting to see all night.

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

"Earlier this year I also managed to eliminate another problem. Winning the World Title for the third time meant as much as it did the first time, maybe moreso because finally the fans knew the belt was around the waist of someone who cared about it. We've gone over Drek Stone so much in the past, it's repetitive to drag it on. Suffice to say, I promised that I'd restore the honor to that championship. Guys we've talked about here tonight, like Anglesault and Caboose...we paved the way for this current generation of superstars. A lot of guys have come and gone in this company, but the legacies remain."

ZACK MALIBU ON: HIS ANGLESLAM OPPONENTS.

Favoring the ribs, Malibu keels over and winds up scooped up again, onto Landon's shoulders, before La Cucaracha decides to put him to bed.

GO 2 SLEEP ON ZACK MALIBU~!

COLE

No, COME ON! This is robbery! This was a premeditated assault!

Malibu, with blood dripping down his chin, is lifeless, as Landon Maddix makes a rather arrogant cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

COLE

NO! I don't believe it...this can't be happening!

"Landon Maddix got one over on me. I'll admit it to the face of anyone who asks. Does that mean I think highly of him, or respect him? Not one bit. Landon Maddix outsmarted me, but that's all the credit I'm gonna give him. He took advantage of an opportunity, and some people think it was the cheap way out, but the fact is that if any of them had that contract to cash in without notice, they'd have done it too. Tha Puerto Rican was looking to do the same thing to me, but Landon cut him off at the past. Landon Maddix in one night outsmarted two longtime OAOAST stars, myself included, and got himself a World Championship. What Landon fails to realize though is that not only has he painted that target on his back by winning the World Title, but he's got TWO people breathing down his neck at the same time. Tha Puerto Rican and I have never, ever faced off one on one. In all our accomplishments, in all our time in this federation, he and I had never truly crossed paths until this situation came about. Landon Maddix, he's the last holdover from The Wildcards feud...the most intense, brutal feud that this promotion ever saw. Sure, Todd Cortez is still around, but look what happened there. I went outside of the box again. I outsmarted Landon AND Tha Puerto Rican at Syndicated. Do you think Landon's ego could handle that? Do you think Tha Puerto Rican liked having his back against the wall like that? Just like they showed me what they're capable of, I'm able to keep them on their toes. We're going to be in New York in less than two weeks, with that World Title on the line. Do I worry about the "Angleslam Curse"? No. Do I worry about what Landon Maddix or Tha Puerto Rican have up their sleeve? No. You know why? Because time and time again, I've proven that I'm at my best when my back is against the wall. So if Landon's going to take the cheap way out to try and cling to that belt, let him try. If the whole damn Lightning Crew wants to try and beat me down to soften me up, bring them on. Those two did what not many can claim to do...they brought Zack Malibu down a notch. Now, they'll have to live with the consequences. Angleslam's creeping up on us, boys, and only one thing is for certain...come hell or high water, we're going to make history. If you expect to be the last man standing, you'd best bring your A-game, because I know I am."

FADE OUT.

Edited by Zack Malibu

COMING UP NEXT

Deadly Alliances

Alfdogg and Felix Strutter Vs ThunderKid & Reject

NEXT

It has been the foundation of the OAOAST

It has revitalized careers and created legends

It has unleashed a bevy of outrageous characters upon an unsuspecting world

And now it is your's to own on DVD in Cult Of Personality: The Story of the OAOAST tag division

Featuring:

***Twenty two unedited matches, including never before seen footage of GPX, Black T, and The Sooner Bruisers.***

A two and a half hour documentary, including interviews from One Eye Wallace

TERRY TAYLOR

Give me your opinion on the Heavenly Rockers, Marcellus.

ONE-EYE

Man, fuck them niggas. Dat my opinion. Motherfuck them niggas. I was in NY, shouts to Jim Jones, Capo, hip-hop ain't dead, you still holdin it down for NY, and I went down to one of 'dem bodega shits down in Harlem, copped that Heavenly Rockers joint last December...

TERRY

The commemorative edition Kwanzaa album?

ONE-EYE

Yeah. Thought I was 'bout to be on some Morris Day and The Time shit. Man, that shit sounded like some 97 Mariah Carey. It was 97 Mariah Carey, they just took a Heavenly Rockers sticker and slapped it over the cover of Butterfly. Wacker then a motherfucker. Now its Green Day for life.

Cult Of Personality: The Story of the OAOAST tag division

The camera cuts to the backstage area again. Colombian Heat is seen walking. He is still in his wrestling attire. The crowd cheers. Heat has the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his right shoulder and is practicing his rhymes for later on. Heat is so into his rhyming, that he doesn't notice it when he bumps into an old friend. That friend's name? "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican!

"THE CORPORATE CHAMPION" THA PUERTO RICAN

Hey! Watch where you're going you jackas--well, well, well...look what the cat dragged in.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Heh. How you doing P.R.?

THA PUERTO RICAN

I was doing fine until you showed up! Funny how that works, huh? I haven't seen you in about seven months. I was hoping for that streak to continue.

HEAT

Belee me, P.R. Tha feeling is more than mutual. More than.

PRL

'Belee'? Is your English actually getting WORST!? God, I didn't think that was possible. So, what have you been up to? I saw your little boyfriend lose his mask last week. Pity. But it was about time that the whole world knew that Spanish Fly looked like Leave It To Beaver!

HEAT

Fly is doing fine, Puerto. It hasn't been easy, but he's surviving. And as for me? Well, I'ma rapper now.

THA PUERTO RICAN

Wait...Wait just a second. You? You!? You're a rapper!? YOU!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're a rapper!? That's great! That's hilarious! What's your rap name? MC Dumbass? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HEAT

Heh, real cute, P. Actually, I'ma go by my wrestling name, Colombian Heat lights up rings as well as mics.

THA PUERTO RICAN

You don't light up anything! If anything, you pour water on the fire I lighted up! You bring the crowd down. I bring the crowd up!

HEAT

Youse certainly bring SOMETHING up from the crowd. It comes from they mouths. And it's nasty.

PRL

I see what you did there, you little sneak.

HEAT

Hey partner, why you buggin'? I'ma start mah new career tonight. I'm mad excited, yo! I'ma show you guys just how it's done.

PRL

HA!

HEAT

Oh like youse could rap, P.R.!

PRL

For your information, Heat, when I was younger, I was a GOD on the microphone. They called me MC Lightning because I ZAPPED the competition! Word.

HEAT

P.R., just accept tha fact that you're the whitest Puerto Rican who ever walked tha face of tha Earth and we'll move on, a'ight?

PRL

NEVER!

HEAT

PRL

Well, I best to be going. I feel my talent both in the ring AND on the microphone slipping away the longer I talk to you. SOOOO, ta-ta Colombian Heat! Break a leg tonight, Heat. In fact, break both of them, in addition to your arms, your neck, your face, and your body!

HEAT

Thanks, P.R. I's appreciate it.

PRL

I'm sure you do, son. Oh yeah, and good luck on losing the 24/7 Title to James Riggs at AngleSlam!

HEAT

Good luck on chokin' again in a World Title Match at AngleSlam!

PRL (under his breath)

You mangy little bugger. WELL, goodbye Colombian Heat! It's been swell...NOT!

HEAT (under his breath)

So corny.

PRL mutters something to Colombian Heat, and then walks away, making sure to bump into Heat's left shoulder as he does so. Colombian Heat watches him go.

HEAT

Fake teeth wearin', high-pitched voice havin', yellow belly, punk mother jigger.

Colombian Heat continues watching "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican walk away.

Renagade hits, and Reject makes his way through the curtains.

COLE

What a tag team match we've got for you right now here on HeldDOWN, as Reject on his way to the ring! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing the first team...making his way down the aisle, hailing from the Bronx, weighing in at 235 pounds...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

And can you believe it, Coach, we're about to see Reject and Thunderkid as a team once again here, and unwillingly so!

COACH

Unreal, Cole, but then again, this is an unreal show! It'll be interesting to see what kind of continuity they still have, assuming they do, considering their current relationship!

Reject poses on the buckles, drawing boos.

COLE

And there he is, the #1 contender to Alfdogg's WDW World heavyweight championship, a title that Alf has held for, this the 963rd consecutive day he's held that belt, by far the longest current reign in pro wrestling!

COACH

And you know, Cole, nothing personal against Alf, but you've got to root for Reject here! I mean, he's been right on the cusp of being a World champion for almost a year and a half now...you just got to pull for a guy to finally get over that hump, much like Peyton Manning and the Colts back in February!

God of Thunder hits, enciting a huge reaction from the Hawaiians.

COLE

Well, we'll see in ten days if Reject can duplicate the feat of those Colts, as here comes his PARTNER tonight, Coach!

BUFFER

His partner, hailing from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the REIGNING OAOAST Heartland champion...THUNDERKID!!!!!

COLE

Thunderkid will put that title on the line at AngleSlam against Felix Strutter's WDW Heartland title, which will unify those belts!

COACH

And that should be a classic match!

TK slides in the ring, and poses on the buckles. He hops off, and he and Reject lay the law down to each other.

Je t'adore, je t'adore...

Girls, Girls, Girls hits, and Felix Strutter walks out, with his neck wrapped in leis.

BUFFER

Their opponents...first, hailing from Thunder Bay, Ontario, and weighing in at 218 pounds...he is the REIGNING WDW Heartland champion..."AFTER HOURS" FFFFFFFFFFFFFELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXX SSSSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

COACH

Look at how much Felix has gotten laid since coming here!

COLE

What?

COACH

Look at his neck!

COLE

Strutter rolls into the ring and removes his belt, showing it to TK, then pointing to TK's belt as if to say "that one's going to be mine, too!" Strutter then poses on the buckles. Magnum Opus hits, and Alfdogg makes his way through the curtains.

BUFFER

And his tag team partner, weighing in at 240 pounds...he is a two-time former OAOAST World champion, and the REIGNING WDW Heavyweight champion of the WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD...ALFDOGG!!!!!

COACH

What a match, Cole!

Alf rolls into the ring, and removes his belt, showing it to the fans on each side of the ring, and each side responds with boos. Belts are handed off to the referee, and he calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Alf steps out to the apron, and after a brief debate, so does Reject.

COLE

And here we go, the two men who will meet to crown an undisputed Heartland champion in ten days at AngleSlam!

Strutter and TK circle the ring, and tie up. Felix quickly takes TK down with an armdrag, and struts around the ring, as the crowd boos.

COLE

I don't know how smart this is on Strutter's part, you do NOT want to make a guy like TK angry!

They move in for another tie-up, and Strutter goes behind with a hammerlock. TK reverses and wrenches the hold, but Strutter manages to reverse himself. TK grabs the foot and trips Strutter, who pushes TK off into the ropes, then rolls onto his stomach as TK hops over. Strutter gets up and leapfrogs, and TK tags Reject on his way back, then catches Strutter in a second leapfrog attempt and executes an inverted atomic drop!

COLE

Look at this, here's some nice teamwork!

Reject comes in and clotheslines Strutter to the mat, then as Alf steps in, he catches a clothesline, as well! Alf rolls out of the ring, as Strutter catches a second clothesline, and he rolls back into the corner, as well. Alf hops back onto the apron, and asks for a tag, and gets it.

COACH

Here it is, Cole, Alf against Reject!

After much trash-talking and showboating, Alf and Reject tie up, and Reject backs Alf into a corner, but Alf turns it around at the last second, and Reject winds up in the corner. Alf, surprisingly, breaks clean, then does some more taunting.

COLE

And Alf with a clean break, that's surprising!

Reject moves in slowly, but Alf grabs him in a side headlock and takes him to the mat. Reject grabs a headscissors, which Alf escapes with a KIP UP~!, then goes behind with a hammerlock. Reject quickly reverses, but Alf reaches the ropes. Reject slaps Alf on the back in lieu of a clean break.

COACH

Uh-oh...

Alf shoves Reject, who responds with a slap to the face of Alf, who responds with a spitwad in the face of Reject!

COLE

Oh, tempers are flaring now!

Alf grabs Reject in a side headlock, but this time Reject shoves Alf off into the ropes. Alf ducks a clothesline, but gets caught with a spinning wheel kick on the way back!

COLE

Great kick by Reject!

Cover...

Kickout!

Alf quickly rolls back to his corner and regains his senses. He moves out, and goes for a tieup, but instead knees Reject in the gut, then backs him into the corner and delivers a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Then a second!

Alf then tags Strutter, who throws some kicks. Reject bounces back with a right hand, and a CHOP~!, knocking Strutter right to the mat!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

COLE

What a chop by Reject!

However, Reject joins him on the mat, courtesy of a running clothesline from Alf, who is standing on the apron!

COACH

And what a clothesline by Alf!

Strutter slowly gets to his feet, and whips Reject into a corner. He charges, but Reject moves, and Strutter goes shoulder-first into the post!

COLE

And Strutter rams his shoulder right into the post!

Reject slowly walks over and tags in TK, who wrings the arm of Strutter, then forces him down to the mat, before driving a knee into the arm and barring it.

COLE

TK working over the arm of "After Hours" Felix Strutter, which went into the steel ringpost moments ago!

Strutter works his way back to his feet, and delivers a thumb to the eye of TK, then executes a bodyslam!

COLE

Strutter saving himself with a thumb to the eye, and now he can make a tag!

Alf is tagged back in, and he picks up TK and backs him into a corner, delivering a CHOP~!

And a second!

And a third!

Alf brings TK out and sets up a suplex, but TK blocks!

COLE

TK now blocking that attempted suplex after taking those hard chops!

TK blocks again, then executes a suplex of his own! TK rolls over and covers...

Kickout!

TK then slowly rolls over to his corner and tags Reject back in.

COACH

Well, these guys may not like each other anymore, but they still know how to work a good tag match together, I have to say that!

Reject delivers right hands to Alf, then backs into the ropes and clotheslines him to the mat! He catches Strutter coming in with a dropkick, sending him right out to the floor!

COLE

Nice dropkick, catching Strutter coming out of nowhere!

Reject attempts an Irish whip, but Alf reverses. Alf drops down, then Reject ducks a clothesline, but runs right into a AA SPINEBUSTER~! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE

Alf with a great spinebuster, and the tide has turned just like that!

Alf gets to his feet, and sets up the SHARPSHOOTER~!!!!!11111, but Reject pushes him off!

COLE

Alf was going for the Sharpshooter, but Reject able to avoid it!

Reject catches Alf coming back with a drop toehold, then Strutter hops in and goes for a clothesline, but Reject ducks, and Reject hiptosses him right over the top to the floor! Reject then turns around, right into a SUPERKICK~! from Alf! Cover...

Kickout!

Alf picks up Reject, and executes a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

Shoulder up!

COACH

And Alf could be setting him up here!

COLE

Nope, he's tagging Strutter!

Strutter steps in after receiving the tag, and whips Reject into the ropes. Reject ducks a clothesline, but gets caught with a flying cross chop! (Think Tanaka of the Orient Express)

COACH

Wow, what a move that was!

Cover...

Shoulder up!

Alf tags back in, and assists Strutter in an Irish whip, catching Reject with a double elbow!

COLE

And now nice teamwork being shown here by Alf and Strutter!

Alf drops a snap legdrop, then backs Reject into his corner and delivers a CHOP~!

Alf then taunts TK on the apron, which allows Strutter to wrap the tag rope around Reject's throat!

COLE

And now Reject being choked with that tag team rope, while the referee is distracted by Alf and TK!

COACH

That's OLD SCHOOL, son!

Alf then grabs Reject and executes a fisherman's suplex!

Kickout!

Alf tags in Strutter, who again whips Reject into the ropes. Reject ducks a clothesline, then stops and floors Strutter with a spinkick!

COLE

Great kick by Reject, and now he needs to tag!

Both men inch towards their corner, as the crowd wants TK to get the tag. Strutter makes the tag to Alf, who jumps in and drives an axhandle to Reject before he can do the same. Alf then spits at TK, drawing him into the ring.

COACH

TK's making a mistake!

Strutter comes in, and he and Alf execute a double front suplex! Strutter then rolls Reject over and covers him, putting his feet on the ropes...

Shoulder up!

COACH

Strutter with his feet on the ropes there...

COLE

Not only that, there was no tag made!

Shoulder up, then back down!

The referee finally catches Strutter's feet on the ropes, and knocks them off! Strutter gets to his feet and pushes the referee, who responds by shoving Strutter right to the mat!

COLE

And even the referee getting involved in this one!

Strutter stares down the referee for a second, then executes a backbreaker on Reject, before tagging Alf once again. Alf goes right over and antagonizes TK once again, as Strutter pulls a pair of brass knuckles out of his tights. Alf holds Reject, as Strutter loads up...but Reject slips out, and Alf gets clocked with the knucks!

COLE

Reject needs to tag!

Reject connects with a savate kick on Strutter, knocking him through the ropes to the floor!

COACH

And now, this is his best chance!

Reject crawls over, and makes the tag to TK!

COLE

There it is! Listen to the Hawaiians!

TK hammers away at the midsection of the groggy Alf, then whips him into the ropes and catches him with a PRESS SLAM~!

COLE

And TK VERY fresh, and VERY powerful!

TK drops a knee to the sternum, and covers...

NO! Strutter makes the save!

Strutter backs TK into a corner, and attempts an Irish whip, but TK reverses, and Strutter winds up laying right across the corner of the ring! TK delivers a big kick to the midsection, and Strutter comes down straddling the ropes!

COACH

Oh, no!

Alf catches TK with a T-BONE SUPLEX~! out of nowhere!

COLE

But Alf is still the legal MAN, and a T-Bone suplex!

Cover...

Kickout!

COLE

And now Strutter with the knuckles again on the outside!

However, Strutter gets caught by Reject with a PLANCHA~!

COLE

But it's Reject coming back with a dive through the air!

The referee admonishes the men on the floor as Alf attempts an Irish whip, but TK reverses. Alf ducks a clothesline, then runs into a BICYCLE KICK~!

COLE

And TK with that bicycle kick, and he says he's going to put him away!

TK sets up the THUNDERBOLT DDT~!!!!!11111, but Strutter slides in around the referee and drills him with a shot with the knuckles!

COLE

Felix Strutter with the brass knuckles!

Alf scales the ropes, as Reject rolls back into the ring.

COACH

Alf's going for the splash!

Alf leaps off...but Reject catches him with a roundhouse to the midsection!

COLE

And Reject makes the save with a big kick!

TK rolls to the apron, as the referee tries to put Alf out.

COLE

Felix Strutter back in now, behind the referee's back...

Strutter takes a swing at Reject with the knucks, but Reject ducks...and catches him with the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE

EULOGY~! Reject with the cover...

The referee turns around at about the same time...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

We've got a winner!

COACH

I can't believe it!

BUFFER

The winners of the match...the team of THUNDERKID and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

Who ever thought we'd hear THAT announcement again, but there it is, as Reject leaves the ring victorious!

Alf stares down Reject as he walks down the aisle.

COACH

Reject on a major roll headed into AngleSlam, you've got to say!

Buffer slides everyone's belts into the ring, as Alf gets to his feet, and goes over to stomp on TK. Strutter slowly gets up to join him, then they pick him up and whip him into the ropes. TK ducks a double clothesline, and delivers one of his own, getting a huge reaction from the crowd!

COLE

It's not over yet!

TK clotheslines Alf to the floor, then grabs his belt, and drills Strutter in the forehead with it! He then grabs Strutter's belt and holds both in the air while standing over him, as God of Thunder plays.

COLE

TK standing tall over "After Hours" Felix Strutter, but will it be the same story at AngleSlam, when those two men compete to crown an Undisputed Heartland champion? We'll find out in ten short days, from the world's most famous arena, Madison Square Garden!

Cut to the bathroom (?). Colombian Heat is looking at himself in the mirror. The crowd cheers loudly. Heat is now shown wearing a white ENYCE hoodie. The OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt lies next to the sink. Heat blows a tuner.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Me me me me me me.

Heat blows the tuner again.

HEAT

Me me me me me me.

Heat clears his throat.

HEAT

*AHEM!* *AHEM!* *AHEM!*

Colombian Heat takes a deep breath to relax himself.

HEAT

Okay. Let's do this.

Colombian Heat puts the tuner away and grabs the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt. He slings the belt over his left shoulder and then exits the bathroom through the door. The crowd cheers loudly.

COLE

Colombian Heat about to make his live performance debut coming up in just a few short moments!

COACH

Good thing I've got my earplugs.

COLE

Oh will you stop!? Fans, the Colombian Heat Rap Concert is coming up next right here on HeldDOWN~! right after these messages!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

We get an aerial shot of the Aloha Stadium. The capacity crowd is going nuts.

COLE

Fans, we've still got a main event to get to, for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title in fact, but before that, we have got a special treat for all of you! Live, tonight, in front of the sold out crowd at the Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii, the OAOAST 24/7 Champion, Colombian Heat, will be making his live performance debut! He will be performing his song "Unstoppable" for all you fans here tonight.

COACH

This is considered a good thing how?

COLE

Colombian Heat has been looking forward to this all week. He has a 24/7 Title match coming up at AngleSlam, and Spanish Fly losing his mask last week hurt him too, but for now, he's going to put all of that aside, so that he can entertain us with his rapping!

COACH

Oh God. I can't believe I'm being paid to watch this crap!

COLE

You're getting paid rather well for this, so I wouldn't complain if I were you.

COACH

...That's a good point. COME ON COLOMBIAN HEAT! SPIT THAT HOT FIRE! RAISE THE ROOF! pleasedon'tfireme.

COLE

Anyway, it is now time. The stage is set. Colombian Heat has certainly been looking forward to this moment. So, now, let's go down to the stage for The Colombian Heat Rap Concert!

COACH

Go Heat!

COLE

We get the point, Coach.

COACH

Good.

Cut to the stage near the entrance. The crowd is buzzing in anticipation.

SPANISH FLY (Over the P.A. System)

Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for the one, the only, my main man, the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion...COLOMBIANNNNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTT!

The crowd cheers loudly. The stage is adorned with two giant Colombian flags. Spotlights circle the stage. Two Colombian Heat posters hang behind the DJ. The skinny African American DJ himself is spinning records on the turntables. He cuts them up, scratching away, getting the crowd fired up.

DJ

Aiyo, what's up, this is DJ Dizee here, and we're about to get buckwild! So, I want everybody to put their hands together like this. A'ight? Cool!

DJ Dizee starts playing "Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nothin' To Fuck Wit" by The Wu-Tang Clan. He gets the crowd hyped up.

DJ DIZEE

Yeah! That's it! Wave them hands from side to side! Come on! Come on! That's it! That's how we're doing it! Here in Honolulu! MAKE SOME NOISE!

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

DJ Dizee continues scratching the Wu-Tang classic. He then switches to Public Enemy's "Rebel Without A Pause".

DJ DIZEE

GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW! GET UP NOW!

DJ Dizee scratches "Rebel Without A Pause" up, impressing the crowd. He then stops the record, and the fans cheer loudly.

DJ DIZEE

All right, everybody. Party people in the place to be. It's about that time for my man to come up here and rock the mic! So, I want everybody, everywhere, to stand up, and give it up, for my main man, he's the OAOAST 24/7 Champion, and not only can he go in the ring...he can go on the mic. So, get ready to feel the Heat! Here he is, COLOMBIANNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTT!

NOT BARRY WHITE, BUT A VERY CLOSE SOUNDALIKE

You know what time it is right?

FEMALE

Yes.

NOT-BARRY

Drop them draws trick.

FEMALE

Yes master.

The beat kicks in. A silhouette of Colombian Heat appears behind the two Colombian flags. Colombian Heat steps out, wearing a long white T-shirt, tons of jewerly around his neck, a New York Yankees baseball cap tilted to the right on top of a white doo-rag, a pierced right ear, a gray camouflage jacket, sunglasses, a platinum watch on his right wrist, camouflage shorts, and black boots. The crowd cheers loudly. Heat raises the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his head. The crowd cheers some more. Heat places the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt in the DJ's booth.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! MAKE SOME NOISE UP IN THIS--

"BI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH~!"

Three hot dancers step out onto the stage. One black, one white, and one Hispanic. All three are wearing orange sports bras, black elbow pads, orange and black tight shorts, black knee pads, and black boots. They start doing their choreographed dance number as Colombian Heat starts rapping.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo check out the flyest of the fly son, ain't no lie/

Discover this and recover quick when I do drive bys/

Fly high, y'all punks can’t be ready/

Drop the high kick and fly spits just like Machettes/

You ready? Son you ain't ready when I come thru/

Droppin’ lyrical science like I'm affiliated with the Wu/

Do you know? Punk you betta know who it is/

The father of at least 3 out of 4 of your god damn kids/

The God man lives for justice and rebellion/

Ask yo momma, yeah right you know yo momma aint tellin'/

I’m sellin’ mo dough and mo dough call me Pillsbury/

But poke my tummy dummy and get your head pop like cherries/

Can you begin to imagine the politics I address/

Pencil necks I’m the pen that she brought to the test/

Betta wear your vest, cuz it’s a black snow storm/

And the whack so torn when I let my gats snow storm/

This is basic trigonometry, you cant copy me/

Rhyme vitamin G on a shopping spree/

You niggas aint ready for war, you aint ready for more/

Debut #1 on your momma's billboard/

Rhyme vitamin G on a shopping spree/

You niggas aint ready for war, you aint ready for more/

Debut #1 on your momma's billboard/

Step in the squared circle, what is this a battle royal/

Minute I look at the opponent they pants get soiled/

With their own blood, I write these poems they deep/

As the Milky Way babe lying beneath my sheets/

The flow is deep, tight rope gully with the moves/

1,002 different ways to execute you/

Electrocute you, the jolly olly man of the block/

Hey Arnold, this football head is about to get shot/

Ink blots made of blood, tub full of Jello puddin’ freaks/

Bowing down to glory cuz they want to eat/

After I take the title, I’m likely to go homicidal/

On enemies who can’t proclaim that they know my style/

G~mile taught me the rules, Stevie taught me the ways/

Stay greasy with the breezies in a gelatin cage/

Check out my gelatin babes, they accompany me to the ring/

Check they fingers out, nothin’, cuz I took all they bling/

Rhyme vitamin G status on a shopping spree/

You niggas aint ready for war, you aint for more/

Debut #1 on your momma's billboard

As the song hits the instrumental break, DJ Dizee starts scratching up the record and the dancers continue their dance.

HEAT

YEAH! EVERYBODY MAKE SOME NOISE!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

HEAT

NOW WAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, AND ACT LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE, AND IF YOU WANT JAMES RIGGS TO FEEL THE HEAT, SOMEBODY SAY 'OH YEAH!'

"OH YEAH!"

HEAT

OH YEAH!

"OH YEAH!"

HEAT

HA HA WE DOIN' BIG THINGS TONIGHT! HA! HA!

Colombian Heat jumps up and down on the stage before getting into the third verse.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Game over, why you even bother coming to the circle/

I asked your girlfriend and that ho told me yo jock strap purple/

Mad nasty, Ref DQ him before he even steps foot/

Into a battle with a don who lives like a crook/

The fresh prince, I leaves foes breathless when they mention/

My name in vain, how dare they even commit transgressions/

No question, they ready for me to make it rain/

Pacman Jones game, the future, the hall of fame/

How much is it going cost you before I stop/

Don't you know even Zeus was scared from my shocks/

Aphrodite rocked me nightly, high risk positions/

She the jump off, top rope can be bad for your nutrition/

I pinned her, yea, I pinned your girl partna'/

Earl Hebner, I did the 3 count on her, str8 rasta/

Sharpa image, give me a round of applause/

Cause this a new World order and wankstas pay the cost/

Colombian Heat raises the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his head.

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!

PYRO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The song ends. The crowd cheers loudly. Colombian Heat continues raising the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his head with a HUGE smile on his face. He's tired from the performance, but that doesn't stop him from flashing a beaming smile.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

THANK YOU, HONOLULU! YOUSE WERE GREAT!

Colombian Heat goes back to raising the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt over his head.

SPEAR~!

COLE

What--what the!?

James Riggs comes from out of nowhere and SPEARS Colombian Heat!

COLE

James Riggs! What's he doing here!?

COACH

He's putting a stop to the show, thank goodness.

COLE

He wasn't scheduled to be here tonight!

COACH

Which is why he showed up! To surprise Colombian Heat, the man he will take the 24/7 Title away from at AngleSlam!

James Riggs, wearing sunglasses, a black T-shirt, long leather jacket, blue jeans, and black boots, gets up and starts stomping away on Colombian Heat! The crowd boos loudly. The three hot dancers scurry away as Riggs puts the boots to Heat.

COLE

James Riggs is manhandling Colombian Heat! Somebody stop this!

COACH

Watch out. Colombian Heat might have a gun!

COLE

Oh come on!

JR taunts Colombian Heat, warning him that come AngleSlam, the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt will be his. Riggs stomps Colombian Heat some more. He removes his long leather jacket and continues stomping. Then he chokes Colombian Heat with his bare hands!

COLE

Damnit! Somebody stop this! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

Riggs goes over to the DJ booth. DJ Dizee quickly runs away. JR grabs one of the turntables and takes it with him over to the fallen Colombian Heat, where he then smashes the turntable onto Colombian Heat's right shoulder!

COLE

James Riggs is decimating Colombian Heat 10 days before AngleSlam!

COACH

I know! Isn't it great!?

The crowd is still booing loudly. Riggs throws the turntable aside. It falls off of the stage. Colombian Heat is lying on the floor, clutching his right shoulder in pain. Riggs taunts the crowd. They boo. Loudly. Riggs then heads on over to one end of the stage and waits for Colombian Heat to get up.

COLE

What's he going to do now?

COACH

What do you think he's going to do?

COLE

Oh no. Oh no! Not that! Anything but that!

COACH

Yes! Yes! Yes! HAHAHAHAHA!

James Riggs motions for Colombian Heat to get up. Heat is slow getting up. Riggs is getting more impatient by the second.

COLE

He's not done yet.

COACH

He better not be!

Colombian Heat gets on his hands and knees. James Riggs yells out, "COME ON! COME ON!" The crowd desperately tries to warn Colombian Heat of what's coming up. But Heat is too busy kneeling down to do anything.

COACH

Here comes the kill!

COLE

NO! NO! NO!

Colombian Heat slowly stands up. He is now groggy. He has trouble maintaining his balance. Heat is breathing hard. Colombian Heat turns around. That's when James Riggs charges forward...does a forward roll...and SMASHES his right foot right into Colombian Heat's face!!!!!!!!!!!

COLE

Rolling Wheel Kick by James Riggs onto Colombian Heat right on the stage!

COACH

That's a preview of AngleSlam, Cole! That's Colombian Heat's future in 10 days!

Colombian Heat falls onto the stage again! James Riggs stands tall over him. But all Riggs has is a look of disdain on his face. The crowd is still booing.

COLE

James Riggs and Colombian Heat have only crossed paths now for about two months, but this feud has already turned bitter! And it's all because of the OAOAST 24/7 Title!

COACH

James Riggs wants to become OAOAST 24/7 Champion more than you'll ever know! He wants to taste gold in the OAOAST! Hey, if Colombian Heat is a Champion, why can't James Riggs be one too?

COLE

Maybe it's because--oh never mind. You'll never listen anyway!

COACH

I sure wouldn't!

JR taunts Colombian Heat. He grabs the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt and then grabs the microphone.

JAMES RIGGS

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, COLOMBIAN HEAT! AUGUST 26TH, YOUR ASS IS MINE! I OWN YOU, HEAT! THIS TITLE BELONGS TO ME, AND I WILL GET IT, I WILL TAKE IT HOME WITH ME IN TWO WEEKS! AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! YOUR ASS IS MINE!

JR beats Colombian Heat with the microphone!

COLE

Oh come on! He's had enough!

COACH

No he hasn't.

JR throws the microphone aside. James Riggs raises the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt with his left hand in the air. He has a look of ANGER~! etched on his face. The crowd boos louder than they did before.

COACH

First he took Spanish Fly's mask, now he's beaten Colombian Heat to a bloody pulp! James Riggs is on FIRE as we get closer and closer to AngleSlam!

COLE

Sad as it is to say, you're right! James Riggs has the momentum as we get closer and closer to AngleSlam. In just 10 more days, these two men will collide for the 24/7 Title, but I don't know if they'll wait that long to get it on!

COACH

Well, if Colombian Heat wants some, James Riggs will be more than willing to oblige!

COLE

Maybe, Coach. Although, I think the surprise factor really helped James Riggs tonight. Like it has in the past.

COACH

Don't you start now, Cole! James Riggs is the one holding the 24/7 Title now, just like he will be doing at AngleSlam! So get ready to bow down and recognize your NEW OAOAST 24/7 Champion, James Riggs!

JR does a SHIMMY~! to mock Colombian Heat. He laughs manically. The crowd boos even louder. Riggs does some mocking "hip-hop" poses. Meanwhile, a cut has appeared above Colombian Heat's right eyebrow. Blood starts pouring out. Heat lies on the stage in tremendous pain.

COLE

James Riggs has busted Colombian Heat open. He is the one standing tall at the end of Colombian Heat's Rap Concert!

COACH

He gave the best performance of the night!

COLE

James Riggs has sent quite the message to Colombian Heat, just like he has over the past few weeks. Tonight was supposed to be a great night in Colombian Heat's life, but James Riggs made sure that this night would be one of the worst nights of Colombian Heat's life! James Riggs has ruined The Colombian Heat Rap Concert!

James Riggs raises the OAOAST 24/7 Championship belt with his left hand in the air with a cocky smirk on his face. The crowd boos loudly. The three hot dancers have disappeared, but DJ Dizee is back checking up on Colombian Heat. Heat is holding his right shoulder in horrible pain. Blood is coming out of the cut on his forehead. Colombian Heat is screaming out in horrible horrible pain as we cut to a commercial.

* COMMERCIAL BREAK *

COMING UP NEXT

***OAOAST WORLD TITLE***

Landon Maddix Vs Todd Cortez

NEXT

MAINEVENT CAN GO HERE. YESH?

Edited by Ed Wood Caulfield

COLE

It's time. OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship to be decided, let's take it up to Michael Buffer for the introductions.

*DINGDING!*

BUFFER

Llladies and gentlemen, the One And Only AngleSault Thread is proud to be present, live on HeldDOWN~!, your MAIN EVENT of the evening. One fall to a finish with a 60 minute time-limit, your referee Mister Earl Hebner... it is for the OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE Wooorrrrllld! ARE YOU READY?

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER

Honolulu Hawaii... ARE... YOU... rrrrrrrrrrRRRREADY!?

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER

Then, for the thousands in attendance and for the millions watching around the world, ladies and gentlemen... LLLLLLLLLLLLET’S GET RRREEAADY TO RRRUMBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The iconic intro cuts into the opening beats of "Oh No" by Mos Def, Nate Dogg, and Pharoah Monche, the crowd ending sing-along with the ring announcer just in time to erupt for the challenger. Todd Cortez steps through the entrance doors and becomes surrounding by sparks. As his pyro dies down, he then marches straight down to the ring, cracking his knuckles and loosening up his neck.

BUFFER

Introducing first, on the way to the ring at this time he is the challenger this evening. Hailing out of 'Hollywood Boulevard'. Weighing in at two hundred, twenty six and one quarter pounds. Tonight, he aims to step from the shadow of the man he associated himself with for so long by claiming his first OAOAST singles championship and his first World Title anywhere. He is "THE URBAN LEGEND"! TTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD... CCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR - TTEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

You heard Michael Buffer say, one fall 60 minutes and we hope to stay with you live for as long as we possibly can to the conclusion of this big match.

Cortez enters the ring, continuing to loosen up as nerves start to kick in. Removing his bulletproof jacket, Cortez takes off the cross from around his neck and kisses it as he passes it from the ring.

COLE

Cortez looks focused, as we all expected. He's been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.

COACH

World Title shot or match with Landon?

COLE

Both.

As Cortez tests out the ropes, his music dies down. The crowd are split between cheering for the man in the ring and cat-calling, ready to great...

"REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH"

...his opponent. "Personal Jesus" powers through the PA system and the split becomes a full torrent of boos. Cortez watches on intently from the ring as after a noticeable delay, the doors finally part at the hands of Megan Skye, leading out the World Heavyweight Champion himself. Not posing as we'd expect, Landon stops and stares into the ring. Wiping a hand across his face, the World Champion takes a deep breath, composes himself and heads down the aisle.

BUFFER

And, on his way to the ring, the opponent. Hailing from Huron, South Dakota by way of Madrid, Spain... we weighs in tonight at two hundred, eight and three-quarter pounds. Accompanied to the ring by his 'Perfect 10', MEGAN SKYE! Tonight, he makes his first defence of his coveted title against a man who argueably knows him better than any other. The former three-time SWF World Champion and your current, reigning and defending Oh Ay Oh Ay Ess Tee HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WWWWOOOOOOORRRRRRLLDD... LANDON! "LA CUCARACHA!"... mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - AAAADDIIIIIXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The mention of his name draws a quick pose out of Landon at the foot of the steps. The Hawaiian crowd's reaction soon puts him back into a bad mood though, so he stomps up the steps and into the ring. Cortez crouches in the corner, eyes locked on Landon as he shows off his "10 pounds of gold".

COLE

It's been a tremendous night so far and what a tremendous way to cap it off. World Title on the line and a real possibility of that man, Landon Maddix, being dethroned before our very eyes.

Almost as if he believes the same, Landon cradles the belt in his arms as he walks over to his corner.

COACH

Okay, we've been over this Mikey. Cortez beat him, sure. But it was in a tag match.

COLE

He also beat him in the SWF in their last one on one meeting...

COACH

Yeah, but who cares about that place? Really?

After some last minute words of advise from his manageress, Landon pecks Megan on the cheek and holds the ropes open for her. Cortez watches all this from the corner with a wry grin. He suspects the show of affection was purely for his benefit and makes no secret of that to his former flame with quick mock applause. Landon is meanwhile checked for weapons, coming up clean. Which in itself is a surprise. He then gives away his title with a confident nod.

COLE

There is the prize. And along with all the eyes in this arena being locked on that belt and this match, you can bet both Tha Puerto Rican and Zack Malibu are watching on back in the States.

With the formalities out of the way, referee Hebner checks both men are ready. Both nod without breaking eye contact, so with no further delay, the senior referee calls for the bell.

*DINGDINGDING!*

Head high, Landon strides out of the corner with his mouth already roaring towards a mile a minute. Cortez straightens up from his fighting stance and puts his hands on his hips, showing his dis-interest with Landon's rant... until the World Champion makes the mistake of prodding him in the chest. Raising his eyebrows a little, Cortez shakes his head as the rant continues unabated. Until, eventually, Cortez grabs Maddix around the throat!

COACH

Whu-oh!

Not wanting to lose control of the match this early, referee Hebner quickly steps in and lays a count on Cortez, demanding he break the choke. Cortez eventually does so. But the moment his windpipe is clear, Maddix throws his leg up between the challenger's...

...BLOCKED! Cortez clamps his legs shut, trapping Maddix's ankle between his knees!

MADDIX

*begs off*

All of a sudden Landon has a change of heart and decides he and Cortez should patch things up, let bygones be bygones, you know. That may have something to do with the fact he's at Todd's mercy, hopping around on the one foot as Cortez contemplates what to do. Cortez swats away a handshake attempt and jumps backwards, taking Landon off his feet with an unorthodox single leg takedown, then mounts the Champion and unloads with a series of right hands!

"YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Cortez, didn't appreciate the attempted lowblow! And now he's going to make the World Champion pay!

Cortez doesn't wait for a referee's count this time. He unmounts soon enough, pulling Landon to his feet and connecting with a European Uppercut. Irish whip by the challenger and much to Megan's deepening shock, Maddix is sent airborne with a high BAAAAAACK bodydrop! Clutching his back, Landon quickly gets back up, only to be put quickly back down with a clothesline. And a second. One more? No, Cortez changes it up and instead lifts Maddix high over his head with a quick military press. And despite the pleas for mercy from Landon he takes a couple of steps and pitches La Cucaracha forwards. Landon hits the top rope side on and goes tumbling out onto the apron and to the floor, to a roar of approval from the Hawaiian fans!!

COACH

Oh jeez!

COLE

Tremendous show of strength from Cortez right there. He just threw a two hundred, eight pounds human being right up and out of the ring, which might just be the best place for the Champion with Cortez this motivated!

Quickly, Megan comes over to check on her man, only to be sent scuttling off again once Cortez leaves the ring. The Urban Legend stalks after Landon who very gingerly tries to play a game of cat and mouse. Which Cortez falls right into, rounding the corner right into a thumb to the eye from Landon.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Blinded, Cortez falls against the barricade. Landon follows right after him...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and connects with a knifedge chop!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and a second, the Hawaiians in the front row getting an up close and personal experience. Landon takes a moment to nurse his back though, which proves costly as it allows Cortez to return the favour with a quick jab at Landon's eyes! The World Champion cries foul as he's then turned against the barricade...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and chopped by Cortez!!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...again!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and a third time! Clutching at his chest, Maddix dives back into the ring to try and get away. Todd is right on his heels though and follows his opponent into a corner, trapping Landon and working over the body with a few quick kicks. All the while Hebner is on Cortez's case, trying in vain to keep this match on the straight and narrow.

COLE

I'm sure deep down, Cortez thought his chances at a World Title had evaporated the moment Landon won that belt. But he's making the most of this opportunity now it's come his way. And there may be no better opportunity, if he's the "bogey opponent" of the World Champion as Zack Malibu claimed him to be.

Eventually Todd does pull back...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...only to lash Maddix's chest with another hard chop. Maddix shouts in pain and goes to clutch his chest. But Todd takes the arms of La Cucaracha, throwing them back over the ropes before reeling back a second time...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and unleashing a second chop. Again, Maddix grits his teeth as he tries to block out the pain... only to take a knee to the gut from The Urban Legend. With Maddix weakened, Todd takes a hold of the arm and looks to whip him across the ring, only for Maddix to shift position and pull Todd forward. The wise challenger is able to counter that though, ducking under Landon's arm with a spin and pulling him forwards into a modified short-arm clothesline. To his credit, the Champion pops right back up. But this time he takes a roundhouse kick which drops him and leaves him laying on the mat.

COLE

There's those 'educated feet' of Cortez.

COACH

Please. I don't think ANY of Todd Cortez' body is 'educated'.

With Maddix down, Todd slowly walks towards the ropes and does little more than lean into them. As he comes back, Landon finally stirs and gets back up, thinking he's avoided the contact. But Todd stops himself, and waits. Slowly the champion turns around, just as Todd EXPLODES out from the ropes...

...swinging and missing with a clothesline, as Maddix ducks and charges off the ropes himself. Now Todd turns, just as Maddix launches into the air for a flying forearm. But Todd ducks that, causing Maddix to fly harmlessly over his head. Pulling himself back up, frustration is evident on Landon's face and again he charges with reckless abandon. Todd simply ducks the out-stretched arm again though, this time taking Maddix down with a school-boy roll-up.

ONE!

T...

Maddix is out quickly, and up to his feet. Todd grabs Maddix in a front facelock though.

COLE

And now, the challenger, who has dictated the pace from the get-go is looking to slow it down. Which isn't such a bad idea against La Cucaracha, who much prefers things at his pace, quicker and preferably off the mat.

COACH

Plus, it's gonna get inside Landon's head.

COLE

Yes, it's fair to say patience isn't one of Landon's few virtues.

COACH

Whu?

With his opponent trapped in the facelock, Todd takes the time to plan out his next move, all the while bringing periodic knees up into the gut of Maddix. The Champion eventually drops to his knees, just as Cortez takes one arm out of the facelock. The other quickly throws Maddix's arm over and grabs the tights, ready to take Maddix over for a suplex. As he lifts though, Maddix shifts in mid-move and lands on his feet behind Cortez, quickly smashing him in the back of the head with a forearm.

COACH

Ha! Who needs patience when you've got the agility of Landon Maddix?

Another blow connects to Cortez, before Maddix hooks his man up and looks for a side russian legsweep. But as he begins to fall back, Todd fires an elbow into the jaw at the most inopportune time for Landon, who can't stop himself tumbling to the mat. He also can't bring his right leg back down with him, as Todd has it hooked...turning Landon over by the limb, and clamping on an ankle lock!

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

ANKLE LOCK! It may be over in lightning quick time here!

COACH

No way!

The crowd erupt, as Todd brings Maddix's ankle up into the air for all to see. But luckily, Maddix still has enough in him to push onto his hands and roll forwards...

...only for Todd to hang onto the ankle with pitbull like determination, taking the ankle lock into a grounded variation with the leg barred. Now, Maddix is in real trouble. Cortez has him on the mat, leg locked and ankle twisted with nowhere to go. Trying to think quickly, Maddix pushes onto his free knee and attempts to roll through again. But that doesn't work, leaving his trapped in the hold.

COLE

Cortez going to the mat and this is obviously the smart tactic. Keep Maddix grounded and on the mat, where he is quite frankly out-matched.

COACH

Out-matched!? That's our World Champ you're talkin' about, you don't become World Champ by being 'out-matched'.

COLE

He doesn't look too good right now...

Indeed, he looks really bad.

*AAARRGHHH!!!*

Even worse, as Todd tightens the twist on the ankle. Wailing in pain, Maddix seems to be incapable of finding an escape and as the seconds tick past, his ankle is being more and more damaged. So it's lucky for him that under a barrage of kicks Cortez lets go of the hold, allowing Maddix to scramble free and out of the ring to where Megan stands.

COACH

See, now that was just plain dumb. Why would he let go of the hold?

COLE

I think Todd was actually trying to re-position... maybe for the Hook Up. But Landon was able to scramble free and will take the repri...

*CRAAAAASH!*

In his frustration, Maddix lashes out at the steel steps, sending the top half flying from the bottom with a hard kick that does his ankle no favours. Again, Megan has to move in and try to calm his man down, as Todd is held back from leaving the ring by Hebner.

COLE

...and the more Maddix's temper builds, the more chances Todd will have to pick him apart with the submissions. Temperamant is a big part of submission wrestling.

COACH

Thank you sensi. You have much to teach us.

Hands on hips, Landon paces around ringside. And despite the words of encouragement coming his way from Megan, it seems La Cucaracha has had all he's going to take (which wasn't all that much to be fair) and now, he's taking his ball and heading home. His ball of course being the OAOAST World Title belt.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Hey... wait a minute, where's Maddix going!?

COACH

Don'y worry, it's all part of the plan.

COLE

Plan!? We've already see one title change hands tonight and it looks like Landon senses a second is on the cards. He's heading for the exits, that's his plan!

Maddix hobbles around the ring and begins to head up the aisle, with Cortez desperately trying to get past Hebner and stop him. Not quite desperately enough though. Until he resorts to putting his hands on the official and throwing him aside, risking a disqualification to prevent a count-out. It looks like neither will be happening though as while Hebner brushes himself off and simply starts counting, Cortez jogs up behind Maddix and catches him halfway up the aisle. Spinning him around, Cortez lands with a big haymaker! The belt goes flying and Landon nearly does too. The Champion falls to his hands and knees and his first thought is again to crawl for the exit. However, Todd grabs him by the ankle and starts to drag Landon back towards the ring.

COLE

If that doesn't prove Landon Maddix is afraid of Todd Cortez, I don't know what does.

COACH

Get it straight Mikey, he ain't afraid of Cortez...

COLE

No, he's just afraid that he can't beat Todd Cortez! And he may be proved right pretty soon.

Dumping Maddix back into the ring, Cortez holds onto the ankle and starts to drag Landon again. This time, with legs akimbo around the ringpost. Hebner cries no. Maddix cries no. The crowd cry yes. And Megan can't watch...

...as Cortez slams the right leg into the steel ringpost!

Strangely, Megan looks relieved.

Until Cortez CROTCHES Landon for good measure, that is.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

MADDIX

:o

Turning to his former love interest, Cortez sarcastically apologises, leaving Megan with steam coming out of her ears on the outside (not literally, of course!). Cortez now rolls back into the ring and stalks after Landon, who has crawled to the nearest corner and is pulling himself up. Gallantly, he manages to kick out with his good leg and stop Cortez momentarily. Momentarily being the keyword, as Cortez turns around and leathers Landon with a kick to the chest, crushing him in the turnbuckles. Maddix staggers out of the corner, right into an STO from Cortez. Cover...

ONE!

TWO!

No!

Setting himself, Cortez prepares to pull another kick out of his locker. Landon makes it to his knees and pauses, which gives Todd all the opening he needs for a buzzsaw kick... DUCKED! The World Champion avoids the kick and quickly lunges forward, barging into Cortez out through the ropes!

COACH

Well, that oughta buy Landon a little bit of time.

Maddix still looks winded from the 'posting' he took earlier and he takes this opportunity to complain to the referee about it. Which you wouldn't begrudge him. Unless of course you knew Landon Maddix and you knew that there was an alterior motive. Sure enough, having hit the floor hard, Cortez pulls himself up on the outside only to get pulled around by the arm...

...AND NAILED WITH A CHICK KICK BY MEGAN SKYE!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH

OH-HO! OH-HO-HO!! Now that's what I call a messy break-up!

COLE

What a kick from Megan Skye, right to the head of her ex. Impressive as it was though, she's got no right to get involved in this match!

COACH

Yo, Eddie, if you're watching, that's one chick you better not get knocked up, for real. A paternity suit'd be the last of your problems!

With Cortez slumped against the ring apron, Landon crawls over and starts to haul him into the ring. A very vindicated looking Megan Skye watches on smugly as her (current) man brings Cortez halway into the ring before stepping onto the middle rope, springing up and DRIVING a big knee into the back of The Urban Legend's skull!! After a moment to favour his ankle, Landon then brings Cortez the rest of the way in and tries a cover...

ONE!

TWO!

No!

COLE

Up until that kneedrop, I think Megan had actually used more offensive moves on Cortez than Landon had.

COACH

Yeah, well, that ain't gonna be an issue now.

Landon backs Cortez up against the ropes, throwing a retaliatory kick of his own into The Urban Legend's chest. He instantly regrets it though as his ankle buckles on impact. So, changing tact, Landon whips Cortez across the ring. As Cortez rebounds Maddix then springs up as best possible off of one good ankle, catching Cortez by the head and bringing him over with a HurriLanrana!

COACH

Wow!

COLE

Now that was impressive.

Reaching back, Maddix stacks The Urban Legend up...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Megan doles out some advise to her man as he limps back to his feet, catching Cortez in a headlock to stall for some thinking time. No time to think though, Cortez shoving him straight off into the ropes. Back shoots Maddix, caught and dropped across the knee with a Crotch-Droppah! Cortez then turns and hits the far ropes, under-estimating his former partner slightly as he recovers from the atomic drop in time to meet him with a Dropsault! Again Landon is left nursing the ankle though, Megan trying to get across the message to stay off of it.

COACH

You know, you keep talking about how well Cortez knows Landon but there were two people in that team. Maybe Landon knows Cortez better than anybody else does.

COLE

I don't know about that. But, maybe Megan does, which is as good as.

Belatedly, Landon tries for a pin off the Dropsault...

ONE!

T...

But Cortez is out quickly. Landon prevents the challenger from getting to his feet though, wrapping him up in a simple chinlock.

COLE

There's one move that won't affect the ankle.

Megan apparantly agrees, looking much happier now as Landon starts to talk some trash while he clamps down on the chinlock. He doesn't seem to be doing much damage, so Maddix tries to adjust his grip into more of a sleeper hold. Which seems to do the job.

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

The usually laid back Hawaiians show some passion now. A passion for seeing a new World Champion. Cortez starts to rally, much to Landon's despair as his attempts to tighten on the sleeper don't seem to be doing any good. Cortez starts to power to his feet, fist pumping as he stops and lands an elbow to the gut. A second. And a third, breaking the hold the World Champion had on him! Free, Cortez then turns to make a break for the ropes... but Maddix reaches out, catching Cortez by the EARS just in time and pulling him back by the head into a LUNGBLOWER!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Ugh, those knees stabbing into the back of The Urban Legend... not the first time he's been stabbed in the back by La Cucaracha, that's for sure.

COACH

Pot meet kettle.

Signalling that it's 'over', Landon makes a cover...

ONE!

TWO!

NO! He said it was over and it wasn't! Unheard of!

Landon still thinks the end is nigh though and he backs away into the farthest corner of the ring, patting his knee and giving his signal for the Shining Wizard. The Hawaiian crowd read that signal and start to try and warn Cortez. But they needn't bother, as when Landon comes out of the corner, Cortez is ready for him, lunging forward and tackling Maddix out of the air with a modified HOLLOW PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINNTT~!

Period.

The force of the move sends Maddix airborne and as he crashes to the floor, he's relieved to find himself right near the ropes and able to roll out of the ring.

COLE

Cortez saw the Shining Wizard coming. I guess technically he didn't have Landon scouted, if only because he doesn't need to scout him.

Cortez isn't in a position to follow up quickly and decides to take a few seconds to recoup, just as Landon is doing on the floor. Once he's got his bearings back Cortez then rolls out of the ring in pursuit of the Champion. Only to find that he's gone. Rolling his eyes, Cortez kneels down and flips up the ring skirt, dragging Maddix out from underneath the ring and dragging him to his feet by the hair. Landon then gets thrown face-first into the ring apron, mashing his Gallic good looks a little.

COACH

Poor Landon, I don't think he knows where he is. He's so confused he ended up rolling under the ring.

COLE

An easy mistake to make, I'm sure.

As Landon staggers away, Cortez stays in hot pursuit. The Urban Legend catches up to Landon, again sending him face-first into the ring apron a little further down the line. Maddix goes reeling away into the barricade and almost all the way over. Not to be, as Cortez grabs his blonde locks again... and throws him face-first into the barricade too!

COLE

This has broken down into a fight again, just like in the opening stages. And just like the opening stages, it's the challenger, The Urban Legend, who's coming out on top.

Sensing the count dragging on Cortez quickly takes a hold of Landon by top and tails and throws him back under the ropes into the ring. Cortez then climbs back to the apron...

...but Maddix lunges forward and knocks out Todd's feet, causing him to fall face-first across the apron! With Cortez shaken Landon then rushes to his feet and scuttles to the middle of the ring to get a run-up, before shooting himself out through the bottom and middle ropes...

...WIPING OUT TODD WITH A TOPÉ ESPECIAL!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!"

COLE

The World Champion taking a risk right there and it looks like it paid off!

Albeit with a noticeable limp, first to his feet is La Cucaracha, arms out-stretched seeking the awe and appreciation of the fans. Which is a waste of time really. Landon now takes a hold of Cortez, stopping short of putting him back into the ring and deciding instead to throw The Urban Legend head-first into the announce table! Off go Cole and Coach, taking their equipment to safety with them. But Maddix throws Todd back into the ring seconds later, before mocking the announce duo for their cowardise.

COACH

Wow, Mikey, you just got served bud.

COLE

Me!? Look at you, I'm surprised you can still hear me all the way over there!

COACH

Yeah but they were on my side of the sofa.

Maddix now heads back to the ring. But instead of simply sliding back in, he decides to head for the top rope as his route back in. Cortez begins to stand as Landon struggles to settle himself on his right ankle. And that hesitation proves crucial, as when Landon does finally come flying from his perch, Cortez is right there to meet him WITH A DROPKICK OUT OF MID-AIR!!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The colour drains out of Megan's face all of a sudden as, teeth gritted, Cortez pulls himself back up and calls for the end.

COLE

Could we be about to see the Riot Act Plus? This is what beat Maddix at Syndicated!

COACH

It's always what almost put Leon Rodez out of this business!

Maddix seems to have no idea of what's waiting on him as he tries to get his breath back. Pushing himself off the ropes, Landon wanders around. Cortez is set behind him and draws him in, landing the boot to the gut and pulling Landon into a standing headsci... NO! Landon hits the deck the moment he senses the Riot Act Plus coming! Maddix sits on his knees and clings onto Cortez's legs, steadfastly refusing to move and sandbagging any attempts from The Urban Legend to pull him upright.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Frustrated, Cortez balls up his fist and punches Maddix right in the base of the spine! And again! Maddix softens up a little but manages to inch backwards, far enough to place one of his feet on the bottom rope to force a rather cheap break from referee Hebner.

COLE

Not so much a counter as a last-ditch effort to avoid that deadly flip piledriver.

COACH

All that matters is, he avoided it.

Once Cortez gives the break, out of the ring goes Landon again. Cortez is right on his tail though and strikes him in the back with a roundhouse kick. Forward sprawls Landon, only just avoiding a nasty contact with the ringpost as he gets his hands up in front of his face. Cortez clubs him in the back again though, before positioning himself the opposite side of the ring post, grabbing Maddix by the hands and preparing to make him kiss some steel...

...which is when Megan Skye rushes into shot. Megan waves her hands frantically at her ex-flame. And she distracts Cortez just long enough for Maddix to recover...

*CLUNK!*

...AND DRAGS CORTEZ HEAD-FIRST INTO THE RINGPOST!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

There's no way for Cortez to protect himself as he hurtles forward into the steel. And as he slumps against the ring apron, the camera zooms in as blood instantly begins to ooze from his split forehead!

COLE

Oh my. Cortez is busted WIDE open!

COACH

Yeah, he don't look too good.

Understatement. A far away look washes over Cortez's eyes as the blood begins to flow down the bridge of his nose. Maddix rounds the ring and even he pauses for a second at the sight of his former partner's face, before aiming a hard right hand at the cut! Another! And another! Reaching out, Cortez pushes Landon away... and promptly collapses flat on his face, right at the World Champion's feet.

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

Holding his hands up innocently, Landon backs away as referee Earl Hebner leaves the ring and kneels down at Cortez's body to check on him. The pause gives Landon and Megan chance for a quick conference, before the World Champ finally assumes control of the situation and shoos the referee away as he sets up hauling the deadweight challenger off the arena floor. Using the apron to prop The Urban Legend up, Landon (with a helping hand from Megan) eventually logrolls Cortez back into the ring, where Hebner instantly goes back to checking on him.

COLE

I'm not so sure Cortez is okay to continue here. He hit that ringpost head-on, nothing but the front of his skull and at some speed.

COACH

He's gotta have a concussion. Got to have.

Hebner seems to be seriously considering ending the match here and now. But Maddix has over ideas as he sits the groggy Cortez up, leaving him slumped over near the corner. Maddix then walks over to the far corner and after shooing Hebner away again, he gets a full run-up on a BIG dropkick to the back of the head!! Head whiplashing forward, Todd slumps to the side, his head resting on the bottom rope. Cortez's eyes are vacant as Megan gets in his face, saying something which probably didn't register with The Urban Legend anyway.

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

"COR - TEZ!"

COACH

These people can chant all they want, Cortez is in dreamland right now.

Having exchanged words with referee Hebner, Maddix tries to placate the referee. Deadlifting Cortez up onto his feet and backs away, telling the referee "SEE, HE'S FINE!", just as Cortez droops forward onto one knee.

MADDIX

He's just a little tired is all Earl! Honestly! It's just jetlag!

With Hebner still in two minds, Landon quickly steps forward...

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!*

...and strikes Cortez in the face with four quick Kawada kicks!

COLE

Okay, the referee needs to stop this. Cortez is a proud man and I'm sure he wouldn't want to quit under any circumstances. But even if he could, he can't! The challenger is utterly unable to defend himself right now and this is becoming a dangerous situation, with every extra shot to the head he takes!

COACH

Easy on the melodrama there man.

COLE

Coach, he's clearly suffered some sort of head injury already. He can't protect himself!

With Cortez flat on his face, Maddix steps up onto the middle rope and stands tall, soaking in the reaction of the crowd before coming off...

...with BOTH FEET TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Double stomp off the second rope! Enough is enough, Cortez is out!

COACH

Come on, how often do these people get a live wrestling show with a big World Title match to enjoy? These people didn't pay three months wages to come here tonight for a referee stoppage in the main-event.

Maddix favours his ankle again after that move. But frankly, he's got all the time in the world to nurse that ankle (time-limit excluded) with the condition his challenger is in. Again Hebner checks on Cortez and contemplates calling for the bell. But again the World Champion will have none of it and backs the referee away, signalling for him to settle down. Maddix then hauls Cortez up yet once more, having to hold him upright as he looks him in the eyes... and despite seeing no response back, Maddix starts to tell The Urban Legend exactly what he thinks of him. The bloody challenger's eyes flicker in and out of consciousness as Maddix cups his jaw, getting nose to nose with The Urban Legend... before throwing him up over his shoulders into a fireman's carry.

COLE

And now this?

COACH

Time to Go 2 Sleep... although, I think Cortez is already way ahead of the game there.

Carrying Cortez around on his shoulders, Maddix finds the perfect position- naturally, right in front of the hard camera. Stopping, Landon then sets, throws Cortez up AND CRACKS HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE KNEE!! GO 2 SLEEEEP-UH~!

COACH

That's a message, right there.

Bloody and bemused, Cortez lies flat out as Maddix kneels down and makes a casual lateral press...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!

COLE

Mercifully, that'll do it.

*DINGDINGDING!*

Smirking, Landon pushes up onto his knees and shrugs, making light of the hard fought victory.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... and STILLL OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the WOOORRLLLD... LANDON "LA CUCARACHA"... MMMMAAAAADDIIIIIIXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Earl Hebner hovers over Cortez and starts to wave for some medical attention. Maddix interrupts him though, pointing to his wrist and looking aghast at the fact the referee has dared not to raise his hand in victory yet. Under duress Hebner does so, only for Landon to yank it away and demand he get his belt. Meanwhile, Megan has entered the ring and wraps an arm around her man, the power couple standing over the KOed Cortez with no concern what-so-ever.

COLE

What brazen arrogance right there.

COACH

Can you blame him? All week, everybody's been building up Cortez, talking about this 'great challenge' and how Landon is afraid of Cortez. Now look. Cortez, bloody, beaten, no doubt heading for the hospital. And our World Champion standing tall. Love or loathe the guy, he just gave the critics a little wake-up call... and Cortez, well, kinda the opposite actually. HA!

With his title in hand, Landon arrogantly places a foot on the chest of Cortez and raises the belt over his head, hugging Megan with his free arm in even more of an insult to the man trodden underneath him.

COLE

Much as I hate to agree with you, Landon Maddix DID overcome his first challenge as World Champion. And now, he heads into AngleSlam with momentum on his side. But will it be enough? Will it be enough to survive Tha Puerto Rican and Zack Malibu. We will see you next week on the last step before AngleSlam, live from Boston Mass... goodnight from Hawaii and HeldDOWN~!

FADE OUT.

Sign in to follow this