Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. Stoudemire was listed has a forward on the ballot.
  2. That's how most of those old hippies think.
  3. Where did I say anything about being unfriendly? I said more friendly nations, big difference. I'm also not sure where you were coming from with your post. Leaving the UN, and moving the UN are two different things.
  4. I'm a realist and no the US isn't leaving the UN. However, I don't think it's out of question to wonder if the UN headquarters wouldn't be better suited in a more UN friendly nation like France or Germany.
  5. As long has the e-mail segment continues. I can't boycott the O'Reilly factor.
  6. What are some memorable moments that made you do a double take and say "Never saw it coming"?
  7. I marked out when the two Chuck's showed up.
  8. Here's the best site I've found for getting names, and their meanings: http://www.behindthename.com/ Interesting my name means "he will add"
  9. Let's be honest. Certain teams receive alot of the discussion in this folder, and have the largest following, so who they be? Yankees Red Sox
  10. Hell yeah. High near 50 up in the T.C. Friday and Saturday.
  11. I've made 180 on where they play the Super Bowl. I know want the game to be played the coldest climate, just piss off the damn media.
  12. Positive side the only team that won that I was fan of was Tampa Bay. So that was fun. I was a huge Bills fan back in the day, and the Norwood miss really hurt. It was probably made worse, because I hated the Giants.
  13. Constantine
  14. This Grinnell-Beloit game could of been really good if Grinnell wasn't laying an egg. They average well over 100 points, make like 17 3pters a game, and only keep the 5 guys on the court for like 40 seconds.
  15. Since Mauer's in the majors for good, he's effectively off the prospect charts. Kudos to Jim Rantz. Scott Baker J.D. Durbin Francisco Liriano Jason Bartlett Garrett Jones Jason Kubel-out for year with knee injury
  16. Ok. I was wondering where you were coming from, with your links about Che quote. It was more about why Che is so revered by many people.
  17. Here's something from AIM. An American Indian group. AIM.COM
  18. Beating up Jim Ross, and having a match with Sgt Slaughter are usually two early steps for a heel wrestler.
  19. The less about that fiasco the better.
  20. Gophers beat lousy Michigan to do too 5-3 in conf.play. A win Saturday vs Wisconsin would really improve their tournament chances, and give them a win over a Top 25 team.
  21. In wrestling related news. James Laurinaitis the son of Road Warrior Animal Joe Laurinaitis signed with Ohio St.
  22. Here's an article written by Paul Berman. About Che Guevara, it also covers the recent motorcycle diaries.
  23. So what were they doing taking up arms against US and coalition forces?
  24. Is their a list of finalists, or do they kind of randomly choice a group of people?
  25. Wow. I got choked up reading that story.
×
×
  • Create New...