I'll go with Alf and see how I went...
1. Who will win the MVP?
I don't think there's any doubting here. LeBron James will finally (I say finally like he's been chasing it ten years) be voted MVP.
Easy prediction to make, so I'll take no credit here. I think he's a shoe-in.
2. Who will win the Rookie of the Year?
OJ Mayo. You may laugh, but hey, now's the time for outlandish.
I'm a believer, even though I just traded him in my other fantasy league!!
3. Who will be the Coach of the Year?
I think Mike Brown will take it out, but Jackson wouldn't be a surprise either. Fairly decent prediction.
4. Who will be named to the All-NBA First Team?
Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudemire, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul
Duncan will supplant Amare, apart from that, spot on.
5. Who will be the NBA's Most Improved Player?
Pietrus has been good this season, but Harris and Granger are the two contenders.
6. What team had the best offseason?
I still stand by this, getting Rudy and Oden into the team meant that they had the best off-season.
7. What team had the worst offseason?
8. Which team will be the most improved over last year?
9. Which team will be the biggest disappointment?
28-22 isn't a great disappointment, but they should be at 30-35 wins right now.
10. What was the best offseason move?
TIE: Elton Brand's signing to the 76ers/Mo Williams trade to Cleveland
Half right, half wrong.
11. What was the worst offseason move?
Nuggets trading Camby for nothing
Turns out Nene can play. Whoda thunk. Camby's been great for the Clips when he's been there though. Pity MD Sr's in charge.
12. Who will make the playoffs that didn't last year?
No worries here.
13. Who will not make the playoffs that did last year?
Wrong on this one. They've been good, and should get the 5-6 seed and play Orlando in a fun series.
14. Who are the best five players in the league, position aside (weak-sauce question, I know)?
Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul and Amare Stoudemire
Replace Amare with Howard and I was dead on.
15. Who will be the division winners?
Celtics, Cavaliers, Magic, Lakers, Rockets, and Jazz
Denver and those damn Spurs screwed me up here.
16. Eastern Conference Final:
Cavaliers over Celtics
Standing by this.
17. Western Conference Final:
Lakers over Rockets
Lakers over Spurs, in actuality.
18. Who will win the NBA Title, and who will they beat?:
Lakers over Cavaliers
As evidenced by the 2-0 regular season series...
19. Who will be the #1 pick in next year's draft?
Blake Griffin, apparently...
I don't get to see any college games, but this hasn't changed.
20. Make one bold prediction.
Yao and T-Mac will only miss a combined 15 games this year, and the Rockets will win a playoff series.