Konnan

Lenny Lane

Low Ki

Malice

Norman Smiley

Rick Steiner

Scott Hall

Steve Corino

you know if this Fed got the decent money it needed and went National Or better then This would really begin to be some competition.

Guest dreamer420

with a tv deal i think this company will survive. i have only seen the first ppv and from what i seen i loved it. i live in canada and they aren't being shown up here anymore so a tv deal would be perfect.

Guest Just call me Dan

Alicia AKA Ryan Shamrock

Hot.

Bobcat

Don't know her.

Brian Christopher

Getting his shot. After the reviews of last week's show, things look good for him. Not a bad worker and can be good if they get the whole hip hop crap away from him.

Buff Bagwell

Might make me not watch part of the show. He can go to hell with his lame gimmick and shitty offense.

Christopher Daniels

Finally he gets put into a promotion where he has potential. The X Division is perfect for him, and I'va always thought for years he had what it takes.

Devon Storm

Awesome worker.

Elektra

Good choice for T&A

Franchine

I wish she had Douglas alongside her. She can easily get over.

Vampire Warrior

Is this Gangrel or Vampiro? Vampiro is strong in the ring and did his thing in WCW. highly entertaining and has a lot of potential.

Harris Brothers

Bleh.

Jeff Jarrett

Flagship. He's and awesome heel, well known, good wrestler. The guitar shots and his insults work for me. He and Scott Hall would make me watch regardless of the roster.

Jerry Lynn

He and styles can help catapult this company. This guy is awesome and can really run the ropes. enjoy his work and like I said before, this feud will be gold.

Jim Mitchen Manager

????????

Jimmy Yang

Show stealer if let do his stuff. Can pull amazing shit off.

Ken Shamrock

The champ. Former WWE star. I know he needs a little more time in the ring to get his timing, etc beack, but a good choice for the top guy. Good following, charisma, and workrate should be excellent.

K-Krush

I'd like to see what's up with this guy, he seems like he's being pushed pretty hard, and I'd like to see what he can do.

Konnan

Good crowd worker, but he needs to ditch the mexican-gangster look and play a serious role. Those catchphrases and same old style will bore anyone nowadays.

Lenny Lane

A lot like Jericho. I like him and he should be pushed as a singles competitor.

Low Ki

Nevere seen, but heard decent stuff about this guy

Malice

I have yet to see him, but I hear his look is very impressive. If he's in good shape, he's young and obviously has potential. Cool name and a good big man for the fed.

Norman Smiley

Funny in WCW, not too bad of a wrestler. Bad voice and gimmick hurt his chances of ever being taken seriously. No reason he shouldn't be a part of the roster, though.

Rick Steiner

Not much here, he can get over, but he needs a new program and gimmick. His stiff style of suplexes, etc looks cool, but it could hurt someone. Not much hope here unless they REALLY work on him.

Scott Hall

I mark for him not matter what. If he's on TV, I'll watch. I think he can still go and his charisma is off the charts. Hopefully he'll get that one workd title reign he's never had and be showcased as the #1 guy for once on TV.

Steve Corino

Awesome, this guy can go, and should have somewhat of a cult following. Definetly should be a top contender. He has a Flair-esque aura about him if you ask me. Bust ass guy.