TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RetroRob215

What do you think of me?

Guest Incandenza

I think you're a good egg, but your avatar reminds me that Family Guy is animated horse shit.

Guest Flyboy

I think you're witty and funny. Plus, your columns are damned good, so you can't be that bad can ya?

Guest RobJohnstone

I like you, your one of the only people here who "listens" instead of just waiting to come back, and I have gorwn fond of your reviews since I started reading them.

--Rob

Guest evenflowDDT

I like your columns. I read them all, even if I skip through some of the really long matches.

Guest papacita

You know what I think? I'd look really good with a mustache. You know...maybe one of those blackjack type things...or the Yosemite Sam, so I can ride down the street in a cowboy hat and yell "YEEEEE-HAH!!!!!!!" THAT WOULD SO RULE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, what do I think of you? Um...do you have a mustache? If yes...I like you. If no...well...you're still cool...I guess.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Your like a butterfly, soaring through the air, looking for nectar. But fear the squirrels...fear them.

Guest Shaved Bear

i think i rememberyou saying you were from NY, thats always good

Guest Some Guy

If the rumor about you being from NY is true then I dislike you by default, sorry. :P

I've read a few of your rants and they're pretty good.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

You know me. I like you. Nuff said.

Although it's a shame the band never got back together we would've post whored and trolled like the bastard child of Genius and Zacalex.

Guest RetroRob215

Corey: Where have you been for the last 2 and a half years?

Incadenza: I cannot believe you would say that about Family Guy. What is wrong with you?

Bob: The feeling is mutual.

Flyboy: I guess not.

AMtheKid: Right back at you.

Rob(John)Stone: It's good that me and you have came a long way. We used to be at each other's throats, but no more. THAT is a true Cinderella story.

Evenflow: You'll be happy to know that this week's column has NO long matches. This calls for a celebration!!

Papcita: No mustache, but I do have long sideburns most of the time.

SuperTony: It's weird you bring that up because when I was younger I DID fear squirrels.

ShavedBear: You are correct.

Some Guy: The rumor is true. But don't worry, I'm not a Yankee fan or anything, so I'm not a harm to your Bo Sox. Then again, the Met's aren't a harm to anyone.

Smarky: That would have kicked ass, but now half the band is MIA. I guess we'll have to post whore individually now. It seems like you are doing a pretty good job of that nearing 3,000 and all.

Guest LesnarLunatic

this is sorta like boxing Muhammad Ali in how competitive our flamewars are. Genius can only come back with one word and we cornhole him verbally