TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest redbaron51

Should Outcast invest in a fence for his lawn?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Outcast invest in a fence for his lawn?

• Yes. Its worth the time and money
    • No. I work for 'Cast and I won't get paid.
    • No. I like to walk on the lawn and get the shit kicked out of me
    • I'm lost.
    • GET OFF MY LAWN XERO!!! Damn peddler

Guest HVilleThugg

*Kicks Xero in the teeth, sending him flying off the lawn.

Damn peddlar...trying to make me lose my job.

Da "!?!" H

Guest Smeghead

Hate to break it to you, but he is a marker.

/me walks at the edge of the sidewalk, making sure he's not on the lawn.

Guest HVilleThugg

Thank you Fallout...

And for your well timed help, I award you an official Lawn VIP Card!!

That's right!!! Fallout has a card!

And DO NOT ASK HIM TO BORROW IT!. The card is good for walking, perusing, sitting, people watching, and other such activities. Under no circumstances are you to pluck any blades of grass, and any such infraction will result in your immediate removal from the lawn and your VIP card will be revoked on the spot. Please present your VIP card, along with photo ID at the front of the lawn, where Sacred (our new doorman) will scan it for validity.

The Lawn VIP Card is non-transferrable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. However, the many hos that roam the Lawn grounds will gladly provide you with a lapdance upon your presentation of the VIP Card.

Enjoy.

Da "keeper of the cards" H

Guest redbaron51

*realizes that thugg is a marker*

um....

i brought you...um

Canadian Beer :)

Guest Smeghead

Sweet! Many thanks Thugg. A few questions though.

1) Are the hos there 24/7? Or are there specific business hours?

2) Does this lawn contain a chair and one of those tables with a built-in umbrella? If not, am I allowed to bring my own table onto the lawn grounds?

Guest HVilleThugg

1) The hos are indeed there 24/7. However, you'll have to consult with the individual lady to find out her personal schedule of when she's there...but the lawn is constantly stocked with hos...you betta believe that.

2) You are not allowed to bring any outside artifacts onto the lawn. For punishment, see the punishment for plucking blades of grass. The Lawn has everything you need. It has chairs, and the aforementioned table, complete with umbrella and cooler to store alcoholic beverages.

Trust me, you don't have to ask...the Lawn has it. And if the Lawn doesn't have it...our resident gopher will retrieve it.

Oh, and there's an open position for Lawn Gopher available. Please inquire with either the HVille Thugg or Outcast to apply. The pay is crap, but you're allowed unlimited access to the lawn, so...

Da "taking this way to far" H

PS - Sorry Chris...the Lawn mows itself. But here...since I like you...take a Lawn VIP Card!!

Guest chirs3

WHOO!

*grabs a large rock, heaves it at JD's head, then dashes onto the lawn for protection*

Guest Lightning Flik
Oh, and there's an open position for Lawn Gopher available. Please inquire with either the HVille Thugg or Outcast to apply. The pay is crap, but you're allowed unlimited access to the lawn, so...

Hey Thugg, Outcast! Mind a notible "Lurker" being the local Gopher? Sounds like a blast!

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I'm willing to bet that Thugg gets paid way too much anyway. A new fence could help keep the riff-raff out, as well as minimizing the hours Thugg would have to be kept around.

So...

(Y) !! for fences.

(N) !! for over-paid lawn-nazis.

Guest HVilleThugg

I forgot who you are, but...

GET OFF THE LAWN!

Flik...Outcast and I have received your application and we will get back to you. But in the meantime...

GET OFF THE LAWN!!

Da "brain not functioning right now" H

Guest chirs3

*takes a picture of the lawn, then sends it to Flik with the caption "Wish you here... LIKE ME! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!*

Guest kelloggs

Outcast and Thugg,

Please allow me to submit my request for gopher.

Forget the lurker soon to be returnee. ;) You know I idolize the lawn dog. I have never pedalled on the lawn. Nor have I disrespected you, Outcast or his mighty lawn. And the coup de grace is I copy your DC style with a Philly twist, Thugg. Since I won't get the chance to join the greatest stable know to man, Da Pound, allow this humble black man a chance at tending to the lawn members.

And if I get the job Fallout the ho's and beer shall be gathered on time and promptly delivered to your spot on the lawn. :lol:

Vote Franchise for lawn Gopher or my marks will kill you. Ah who am I kidding nobody marks for a lowly JLer. :(

M. "Holding it down Philly style" Francis

This message was paid for by Mak Francis for Lawn Gopher :rolleyes:

:::quickly hops off Casts lawn and goes to sleep.:::

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Uhhh...no.

I'd just blast through it ala Mr. T.

Mothernature says..."

Guest HVilleThugg

JayDawg6669: To quote the Chicken... "Ash is so Kluking dead when I get back!"

HvilleThugg: ummmmm....ok?

HvilleThugg: when you get back??

HvilleThugg: where you going?

JayDawg6669: Just downtown.

JayDawg6669: Figured you needed to know that.

HvilleThugg: ahhh...i did

JayDawg6669: be back in twenty, WATER PIPE!!!!

HvilleThugg: thanks for the info

HvilleThugg: lol

*puts Lawn VIP card back in his pocket*

You're definitely not getting one!

GET OFF THE LAWN...

...oh...yeah, you're gone.

Well...

STAY OFF THE LAWN!

Da "doesn't care" H

Guest Tyler McClelland

I'm extremely confused.......

....but I'm glad you're doing your job... I think...

:)

Guest HVilleThugg

That's a transcript from an AIM conversation between JD and I, where for some reason, he IMed me to tell me he was going downtown...even though we were not having a conversation prior to him telling me that. I was pretendint that I was going to give him a VIP card, but his pointless IM changed my mind...but in reality, he was never going to get one anyway....

Da "clearing things up" H

Guest BigTim2002

Thanks for clearing them up H. I about went berserk from trying to figure out what the hell that convo meant.

Anyways, I don't think that a fence should be put up. I mean, you have Thugg, and Sacred...'nuff said. Trust me, I've felt their pain before...*rubs his back* still hurts.

*Sits on the sidewalk next to the lawn to watch the grass grow*

Guest redbaron51

the best idea for more cash Cast is to put it up on eBay...

or you can kick the crap out of me...

Guest BigTim2002

*kicks Xero in the stomach and gives him a Porterhouse Suplex*

Xero, where's my motherfuckin' money, bitch?

Guest Lightning Flik

(Please let's be kind to the guy who just worked a 12am-8am shift, and if this doesn't make any sense to you, this is good, cause I don't really get it either. Enjoy my insanity that is beginning... God, I need SLEEP!!!)

*Almost half tempted to do something total insane, which is to touch a single blade of Outcast's lawn, but resisting temptation, Flik moves back away from the lawn*

I'm a lurker, Kellogg. I'm not a returnee. That only happens when someone returns.

Now to prove my gopher worthiness, allow me to due my job ahead of time. *Out pops a cell phone and Flik begins to talk to another person on the line* Yeah, do you think you could send those food and drinks over that I ordered? ...yes, I know... ...yes, I understand that... What do you mean that I owe you... WHAT?! I don't think s-... Dammit... I-that is... Fine, you got it... Where? I'm not exactly... Ergh... Ok, ok, ok.... All set then? ...Ok, but are you all set? Good. Take care now, bye-bye then!

*Exactly two minutes later, a whole huge trailer truck appears and Flik walks to the truck (making sure he doesn't step on the lawn) and opens the back of it up. Afterwards, a whole slew of lovely looking waitresses come out bearing all different assortments of food and drinks* Sorry about that. I was asking a favor of a certain friend of mine... Would you be willing to allow these waitresses to do their job and serve you, Thugg? Outcast?

Guest BigTim2002

*stands on the sidewalk and drools*

drool............

Must...resist...temptation...must...not...touch...grass

Meh...what the hell

*Takes a step onto the lawn so he can get SERVED, DAMMIT!*