TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Insanityman

Wrath predictions!

Guest Insanityman

Damn it, it should be Metal, shouldn't it?

No Show And Leave The JL FOREVER Match

Jacob Helmsley vs. Flexxx vs. Fugue

~Jake writes a few words to save his ass...

European/TV Titles Two Falls Match

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © © vs. T-Bone vs. Thor vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

~Sweet... Mak jobs the TV to the stoner.

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

~Question marks, sweet! I'd say ??? number two.

Rock Em, Sock Em Robots Match

HVille Thugg vs. Suicide King

~Christ... THIS IS HARDCORE! ...hmmm... I say Thugg nabs the win.

MAIN EVENT

World Title Elimination Match CIA vs. Silent vs. Renegade

~My man Renegade... though I'd mark if CIA won too.

Guest Lightning Flik

:angry: Damn you, Insanityman! I was trying to spam a lot and your break up my spamming streak in the JL boards at TWO! j/k I don't really mind.:lol:

No Show And Leave The JL FOREVER Match - Send to SuicideKing

- Three cronic no showers, two who should have been in the WF a year ago, face each other in what will be a tough slog. Apparently Flexxx is going to no show already, but such is life. No show this guys, and find a new e-fed.

Ok, since Flexxx is definitely going to no-show, I'm just saying dud for the heck of it. No offense to Helmsley, but after hearing about Flexxx, I'm kinda holding my breath.

Winner: The incridblely comeback win of Lightning Flik! j/k :lol:

European/TV Titles Two Falls Match - Send to HVilleThugg

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © © vs. T-Bone vs. Thor vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

- The 1st fall is for the TV title, the 2nd fall is for the European title. Francis has pretty much beaten all comers since joining the SJL - now for his toughest task yet. T-Bone, Jenkins and Thor both are proving to be quite a force since coming back/joining the SJL, and get their chance to shine here. Francis might want to drop one, perhaps two of his belts. Maybe. Hint.

Don't mean to be mean to anyone with this pick. I think Franics will be winning the match, but I think he'll drop the TV belt over to T-Bone, and the Euro to Thor. Thus Francis can enroll himself into the SJL World Title which he rightfully belongs to.

Winner: T-Bone acquires TV, and Thor acquires Euro.

Serect Hardcore Match - Send to SuicideKing

??? vs. ???

- Two question mark people - and who they are might shock you...

Heh... Aren't shocking me, cause one of the participents of this match told me all about the match! I could ruin the surprise, but I'm NOT!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I AM EVIL!!! Seriously folks, I give the nod to the guy who finally made me crumble and decide to have my own comeback. I should think that this friend of mine, knows exactly whom I'm talking about. You go buddy! I do so hope you win this~! It'll be a tough match for ya, but I'll be rooting for you all the way! YOU GO BEAT HIM UP!!!

Winner: My Buddy!

Rock Em, Sock Em Robots Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

- Two former SWF champions will don the boxing puppet things at the announce table in order to decide who will post Metal and make the next Crimson card! The pressures on here.

*laughs* Oh for crying out loud! This is going to be a bloody riot~! Could I act like special guest ref or something like that?! I really would do a cameo for this! Oh this should be bloody insane!

MAIN EVENT

World Title Elimination Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

CIA vs. Silent vs. Renegade

This is a toughie... However, I think CIA to win this, cause he's got a heck of a feud going and I really think the newbie has a lot of talent.

Guest Drew_K

No Show And Leave The JL FOREVER Match - Send to Suicide King

Jacob Helmsley vs. Flexxx

That pipe weilding bastard.

Canadian Public enemy Numero Uno Mak Francis to keep whichever title he likes, and drop the other one to Wood. But only after making fun of that DDT. And Mak, my vote is for you to keep the TV belt. Mess with TNT's mind.

Secret Hardcore Match - Send to Suicide King

??? vs. ???

Still, ??? to win. Garaunteed.

My vote on this has changed. I pick whoever has the red robot, if it is rock 'em sock 'em. If it's the punch puppets, the nun.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT - Matches word limits are 5000.

Semi Final 1 - Send to Thoth

Fugue vs. CIA

Ah, a re-match against my very first opponent, and a heck of a guy, in Fugue. I don't call my matches, cause it's not nice. I'll be giving it full effort is all I need to say.

Semi Final 2 - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Silent vs. Renegade

I have a pic, but this one is gonna be great either way. And besides, I don't call main events. Thus, I've never been wrong.

Guest Ace309

The Restructured Predictions Of Superiority

- Jake's pretty pissed off, so I'm predicting he'll show in a finish that involves him sodomizing Flexxx with the PIPE! THE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPE!

- T-Bone for the Euro, Thor for TV in Mak's match. Spike's good, but not ready quite yet. (That's not a dig, Spike, it's a statement of fact. You have a lot of potential, but Thor and Boner are just ahead of you for now.)

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

- Question Mark Man #1 knows I'm rooting for him.

- Suicide King, because Thugg has no hand-eye coordination. And his neck is broken.

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

CIA vs. Fugue

- Fugue, I love you, but please don't hate me for saying CIA's in the finals.

Silent vs. Renegade

- Woohoo! Strong pool! I'm gonna go with Silent, because, like the late Davey Boy Smith, he's BIZARRE~!

Guest realitycheck

I take a moment of my SWF time to make some SJL predicitons. Aren't I generous? ;) :D

Ee, looks bad. I somehow figured that this would happen when Jake and Flexxx returned, though... Anyway, I'll say that Fugue makes good on this to stay in the fed. Goodbye, other guys.

I like Mak. I really do. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact he's getting over because of my "Green as grass" comment. I take full credit for his skyrocketing up the card. :P Anyway, I'll say he wins, keeps the Euro, and jobs the TV title to... Thor. Outside of that, I could also see Thor or T-Bone picking up a win, though I don't know for what title.

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

It took me a moment to remember, but I know who's in this one... Heh, heh, heh. Read this, all of you.

MY GOD! It doesn't get any better than this, folks! This is Thugg's first JL match in over a year, and he's sure to be happy back in the house that he built. But... we all have to remember, after that handitag match with your truly, King has an *undefeated* JL record. Sorry, Thugg Boat, but Kingy's not going to let his bragging rights as the only man to ever be undefeated in the JL waste away THAT easily.

MAIN EVENT

See? There you are, CIA. Don't underestimate yourself so much. Renegade is Renegade, but I'd REALLY, REALLY like to see CIA pull this out. But... Silent. Silent is just not going to lose, no matter what you put in his way. He's so determined, it's scary. He's quite simply the best pick here, IMO.

And that's a wrap, yo!

-Z

Guest midnight_burn

It is time lads and lasses, for the super-dooper, 124% accurate predictions of TOTAL DEVASTATION!!!, bruoght to you by the Tag Champ extroadinaire.

-> Hopefully they write something.

-> Funky. Hard to predict who will win, considering the talent and the prizes involved here, but i'll take a stab at it. T-Bone walks out the Euro champ, Spike takes the TV, Mak moves into World Title contention.

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

-> One of them.

-> Match of the year right here, no doubt. It will no doubt be a classic, but i'll go with Thugg, as he's marking my Smarkdown match and i don't want to incur his wrath by picking against him.

MAIN EVENT

-> This should blow the proverbial house down. 3 very good writers, but i'll go with Mr. Renegade to become a 2-time World Champ with a very close win here. A CIA or Silent win wouldn't surprise me though.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

-GO JOHNNY GENERIC! Wait...given the "No Show and Leave" part, these guys might actually show. If so, I'd say Flexxx.

-WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! WOOH! YESSSSSS!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I'm happy, as I'm confident Mak will win, but in order to put on a decnt and realstic match he'll have to job one of his titles, and as long as he's not crazy, and doesn't want me to kill him, he's gonna job the TV TITLE! WHICH MEANS THAT HE WON'T BEAT MY RECORD! I RULE! YES! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

-I dunno. ??? would be a likely pick. I'd say one of these guys is Flick, so I'll go with him...unless the OTHER ??? is Cyclone Comet, in which case, Flick is dead.

-Um....I've never read an SK match....so Thugg.

MAIN EVENT

World Title Elimination Match

CIA vs. Silent vs. Renegade

-I'm a CIA mark...which is why I have kindly decided to pay for his funeral service, followed by a disco themed dance party afterwards, in which everyone is invited. Silent is insane, and REALLY want to win I've been told, so go him...but seriously, CIA, if you win, you get a cookie.

Guest crusen86

Note the change in show name because I'm stupid, and note the change in the main event.

Guest Lightning Flik
I dunno. ??? would be a likely pick. I'd say one of these guys is Flick, so I'll go with him...unless the OTHER ??? is Cyclone Comet, in which case, Flick is dead.

How the heck can I be competing in a competion where my buddy and his opponent will be battling? Both are current returnees and shall be giving their all.

I'm not really ready to give it my all yet, but these two who are in the match will be giving it there all!

Actually, scary thing that other guess of yours.

It's soooooo.... WRONG!

As for my character's name, it's FLIK. No c inserted anywhere into the name.

Guest Lightning Flik

Considering the card changed again, so will my predictions. If I wasn't tired, I'd actually write why....

Winner: THUNDAHR!!!

Winner: "The Franchise" retains Euro and Spike gains T.V.

Serect Hardcore Match - Send to Suicide King

??? vs. ???

Winner: My buddy. Nuff said.

Thugg will job this, just to keep King's undefeated streak alive. Or this whole damn thing had been planned so King wasn't undefeated in the JL anymore.

Fugue vs. CIA

Winner: CIA

Silent vs. Renegade

Winner: Renegade.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I believe the words I'm looking for to describe the SJL is "hell in a hand cart." All mods need to lay off the drugs.

-Both guys have fantastic potential, but can't put enough together and stay focused long enough to do something with it. Jake seems to be the one more around these days and it seems that he will write something.

HELMSLEY

-If Mak writes himself to win the t.v just to beat TNT's record and drops the Euro that will make him the biggest prick in existence (and a personal hero of mine.) Logical booking says Mak hangs onto the Euro while the amazing noob Spike takes the t.v. and T-Bone should enter into a Euro title feud with Francis

SPIKE FOR T.V., MAK FOR EURO

Serect Hardcore Match - Send to Suicide King

??? vs. ???

-I can absolutely state for a fact that one of the question marks is not the Memphis Eel. Or maybe I'm just blowing smoke up all your asses.

???

-King's marking my match today for Smarkdown and I really want the win. Go King.

MY PERSONAL JESUS AND MONDO BITCHING WICKED ASS DUDE, KING

Fugue vs. CIA

-Fugue looked to have squeaked in under the wire and that does not bode well for him against a guy who I always thought was a darkhorse candidate this whole tourney.

CIA

Silent vs. Renegade

-Has all the makings of a classic. I'm a logical booking dude and since I have CIA in the final, I want a good heel in Silent for him to battle with.

SILENT

Guest -Cutthroat-

Winner: Jacob Helmsley

Winner: "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins, "The Franchise" Mak Francis

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

Winner: ???

(If I really brought ******** back, I'll tag with him.)

HVille Thugg vs. Suicide King King of Hearts

Winner: HVille Thugg

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

C.I.A vs. Fugue

Winner: C.I.A.

MAIN EVENT

World Title Elimination Match

Silent vs. Renegade

Winner: Silent

Guest Tod deKindes
(If I really brought ******** back, I'll tag with him.)

There he goes, making up his own friends again.

Guest Kibagami

Helmsley by default.

Francis to retain the Euro, Thor or Spike to pick up the T.V. belt.

??? vs. ???

I have a few guesses as to who's in this match, and I'll say that guess number one is the winner. So, yeah.

One of the robots?

Fugue vs. CIA

CIA, for the ever-so-epic face-heel final.

Silent vs. Renegade

That belt and this match belong to me. That will be all.

Guest Lightning Flik

??? vs. ???

I have a few guesses as to who's in this match, and I'll say that guess number one is the winner. So, yeah.

No, no, no... You see, my buddy is the under dog of the match, which means he automatically needs everyone's support! So just support my buddy and help him succeed in winning!

How does one support my buddy? Simply, you just put

Winner: Lightning Flik's Buddy!

You help him, cause he's got a tough battle ahead of him and needs all of your support in producing a hell of a match for you guys. Well he's still going to write a hell of a match, but if you all cheer him on, he'll do even better!

Guest kelloggs

I want both to write and stay so there

No predictions here but I'm keeping the TV title. Frost respect my prickness. Ah who am I kidding...I don't think my match will have as much of a impact as people think. Nobody pays attention to my posts. Do I already know the two possible outcomes of this match...maybe...a feud with T-bone would be nice if only to put him over.

??? vs. ???

IL to win. I think at least. I have no idea who the other person is. But I'll still cheer on number 1 ??? for you Flik

Although King is well...King of the heels...I must suck up to the legendary HVilleThugg. He controls my chances at being gopher for Casts lawn and my future in this fed. THUGG BEINGZ jOOr MASTA.

Fugue vs. CIA

CIA, because he is my arch nemesis

Silent vs. Renegade

Silent seems ready to win but I really don't know who to pick. Both are very good but Silent won't get away with a neck breaking win against a vet. It comes down to who writes the best overall match. No choice.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I'm keeping the TV title.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I...will...fucking...kill...YOU.

Someone, ANYONE let me come back down to the JL and kick his ass, puh-leeze?

YOU CANNOT BREAK MY RECORD

I WILL KILL YOU

WHEN I DO SO, YOU WILL DIE

AND WITH THAT THEY WILL BE FORCED TO JOB YOUR CORPSE TO CUTTHROAT FOREVER

Seriously...that breaks my record AND it's just a stupid move in general for your career, as just like me, you'll be bumped before you are allowed to move up to World title level.

Guest midnight_burn

Re-predicted final matches of TOTAL DEVASTATION!!!

Fugue vs. CIA

-> Should be good, but CIA has been on fire, and i think he'll just have enough to top Fugue here.

Silent vs. Renegade

-> This should blow the house down. Two very good recently returned writers, i'll definately be waiting to read this. It's a hard choice, but i'll go with Renegade to win and move onto a chance at being a 2-time World Champ.

And that's a wrap.

Guest ErekT2k

-> Dunno. Odds are they won't write.

-> T-Bone takes TV, Spike takes Euro.

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

-> Both of them.

-> I go for the King, since he's marking my match and because I'm predicting for the complete opposite of Stryke's. :D

Fugue vs. CIA

-> Go Fugue!

Silent vs. Renegade

-> Silent... because Stryke picked Renegade. And me and Stryke are like... rivals.... that bastard.

Sign in to follow this