Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 From Rense.com, I can't resist good humor like this. "Poll Question: More than six months has passed since the 9-11 disaster. Who do you honestly believe actually caused and was the major force behind the destruction of the World Trade Center? Results: 5682 votes counted as of 7-7-02 Osama bin Laden (4.4 %) 250 votes American militias (0.3 %) 18 votes The White House (21.9 %) 1243 votes The Pentagon (1.1 %) 65 votes The Taliban / al-Qaida (18.2 %) 1035 votes Sadaam Hussein (Iraq) (3.9 %) 224 votes The New World Order (48.0 %) 2728 votes Other (2.1 %) 119 votes http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TO...results=1" Damnit! I always knew the NWO was making broad political moves, but this was too far. I'd bet they did all this so they wouldn't lose their heat. [/sarcasm] Hehe..
Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 Hmm...Someone already got New World Order on US Currency (I forget which bill)...And remember, Hogan was gonna run for President.
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 it should be noted that the tide has shifted. http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TO...7&pollresults=1 "Results: (8897 votes counted so far) Osama bin Laden (4.0 %) 358 votes American militias (0.3 %) 23 votes The White House (15.4 %) 1370 votes The Pentagon (0.9 %) 84 votes The Taliban / al-Qaida (40.1 %) 3565 votes Sadaam Hussein (Iraq) (2.8 %) 250 votes The New World Order (34.8 %) 3092 votes Other (1.7 %) 155 votes" is this another NWO politcal play to avoid blame?
Guest Anglesault Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 Isn't there an actual right wing Christian zealot group called the New World Order?
Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 Heck..I do believe the New World Order is mentioned somewhere in the bible. I think I'll let someone else be Captain Obvious..
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 The NWO represses third-world nations so the nations don't steal the NWO's heat.
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 I just voted for the NWO.
Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 I suddenly feel guilty about wearing my Wolfpac nWo shirt to the Smackdown house show tonight. I wore it to a Thunder in dec. of 1999 when Jarrett and Hart were reforming the nWo, I wore it to Starcade when Goldberg lost to Nash, ugh..Not that it matters any..
Guest Zero_Cool Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 Actually, if you've seen Hackers, the New World Order is most famous for the Devinci (sp?) virus that almost took down an oil tanker. *looks up at his name*
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 Hogan is an "American Hero", he has ties to the NWO. Coincidence? I think not. Case closed.
Guest jimmy no nose Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 I just knew Triple H was in some way to blame.
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 yeah, don't believe the lies that HHH was injured! He was merely off to train the remote controlled pilots for the planes.
Guest DrTom Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 X-Pac got his back injury because he was shot on a secret mission. Scott Hall was "fired" because he was leaking secret information about the group's plans to the authorities. He was abducted and replaced with an obvious faker before, and that must be the case again, as someone else is masquerading as Hall in the NWA (one letter off, hmm....) to cover up the real Hall's "disappearance." Hulk Hogan similarly "disappeared" and was replaced with a real, live orange goblin. As of yet, no one has noticed the clever ruse. Shawn Michaels is the spiritual leader of the group, and often chides his charges while quoting Scripture in their faces. Rumors that he offers a different kind of "Sweet Chin Music" to altar boys in the NWO's youth groups are not yet confirmed. The Big Show sits on a lot of people. Kevin Nash threatens to beat a lot of people up, and generally blinds him by flipping his hair, treated with secret chemicals, near a source of light. No victim of this blindness has recovered at this time.
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 The Big Show is kept quiet by being promised alot of food for silence. Austin was assassinated for threatening to reveal the NWO conspiracy. The story was made up that he refused to job, and then a story that he assaulted his wife was made up to discredit him more. It's a conspiracy!
Guest Trivia247 Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 New World Order is the Conspiracy theorists Boogie men Those guys flying around in Black helecopters that sprays shit over communities, etc.
Guest caboose Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 First they bring down WCW. Then they bring down the WTC. Now there trying to bring down the WWF/WWE. Damn the nWo.
Guest Jack Tunney Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 They are what conspiracy nut people think is some type of secret government that secretly runs the world and they're affiliated with Aliens and Devil Worship etc. I saw a video tape about it once. The New World Order that is. weird shit.
Guest Harry Hood Posted July 8, 2002 Report Posted July 8, 2002 They are what conspiracy nut people think is some type of secret government that secretly runs the world and they're affiliated with Aliens and Devil Worship etc. I saw a video tape about it once. The New World Order that is. weird shit. Yeh I think that Tape was recently released on DVD in conjunction witht he WWE...
Guest AssDroid! Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 I refuse to believe it! There is no way Kevin Nash, X-Pac, and the Big Show would be able to put in the amount of effort needed for world domination. WCW? Yes, I mean, c'mon, that's like shooting fish in a barrel. But the world? Nope.
Guest jimmy no nose Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 They are what conspiracy nut people think is some type of secret government that secretly runs the world and they're affiliated with Aliens and Devil Worship etc. I saw a video tape about it once. The New World Order that is. weird shit. Yeh I think that Tape was recently released on DVD in conjunction witht he WWE... That was pretty funny.
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 the reason Hogan ended his campaign for President was because he realized that if he ran for president, it would make the NWO control of the Presidency too obviously
Guest thebigjig Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Well, now I've got an idea of who REALLY killed Kennedy
Guest caboose Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Some nWo disciples came to my door today asking for donations. I told them to get a proper job. One of them started bitching saying he wouldn't do any jobs in the territory.
Guest FeArHaVoC Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Well, I'll be damned! I thought for sure Angle, RVD and Jericho would get the blame? Who'd a thunk it?
Guest thebigjig Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Nah, but they'll be made into scape goats once the truth begins to leak to the press
Guest phoenixrising Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 If the nWo's takeover fails, they'll blame it on Benoit, Angle and Jericho and let them get captured while they go underground and start over again.
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 The Conspiracy continues! What did Nash know and when did he know it?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now