TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

To everyone laughing about Nash...

Guest TheSmarkzone

You guys are sick fucks. Just because you don't like a certain wrestler doesn't mean that it's funny when he gets seriously injured. God knows that if was Booker T, you would all be in tears. And furthermore, you're nothing but a bunch of cowards hiding behind your computers, because I dare you -- I DARE ANY OF YOU -- to walk up to Kevin Nash and tell him that you thought his injury was funny. I dare you.

Hopefully, HHH will get so pissed off at Booker T for tripping up Nash that he will hold him down for the rest of his goddamn life, so that all of you "smarks" can cry yourselves to sleep every Monday night.

Guest chirs3

Nash tripped over Booker T...

NASH TRIPPED OVER BOOKER T...

How is this Booker's fault?

Guest I Heart X-Pac

Yea, you people are assholes. I'm sorry that Nash had to get hurt again, I'm just glad it wasn't X-Pac.

Guest alfdogg

I don't think anyone's laughing BECAUSE he was injured...just how it happened.

Guest Shaved Bear

what happens happens, maybe this could be the thing that actually saves the wwf

Guest Big McLargeHuge

The majority of us aren't laughing at his injury. It's the fact that he was cleared this very night, and was in the ring for a total of maybe 10-15 seconds and dropped like a sack o' potatoes. That's why I'm laughing. The situation is hilarious.

Sure the injury may be serious, and hey, it's a bad thing, I will admit that. But you act like I should be concerned for the guy and losing sleep over someone who contributed nothing but a big boot and nice hair to the current product. Fuck that.

Guest Jerome Drake

Oh Boo fucking Hoo, cry me a river.

I dont give a shit, i laughed at his suffering. What are you going to down?

I'm sure Kevin Nash doesnt give a shit about some people at a message board laughing at him.

Guest Daredevil21

Smarkzone, how about you quit trying to defend everyone that the Smarks hate? It gets real old. Just because you defend someone that others don't like, doesn't make you special. In most cases it has made you look like a jackass. What happened to Nash is called karma. What goes around, comes around. He has fucked with the careers of so many, and so it's only right that something like this happens to him. It's not like he has done no wrong.

How in the hell is it Booker's fault??? He was on the damn ground, and suddenly just because Nash can't overcome the walk to the corner of DOOM~!, Booker is to blame? Fuck that. Nash is pathetic and has no business even being in the ring. Booker shouldn't be punished just because Nash can't take his foot off the ground without suffering an injury.

This is Nash's problem, and no one else's. Book isn't too blame, that's for sure. And BTW, even if I did say something to Nash, it's not like he'd catch up to me. He'd probably get hurt after he began to move.

So in closing, quit trying to be different by sticking up for shits like Nash, just because you wanna stand out. Tonight Nash met karma, and I for one thought it was about time.

Guest Anglesault
I dare you -- I DARE ANY OF YOU -- to walk up to Kevin Nash and tell him that you thought his injury was funny. I dare you.

Yeah, because if we do, maybe he'll chase after us! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Angle is Wrestling

Yes I care a lot about Nash blowing out his knee..

Just like I know he'd give a shit if I blew out mine..

Guest alfdogg
Smarkzone, how about you quit trying to defend everyone that the Smarks hate? It gets real old. Just because you defend someone that others don't like, doesn't make you special. In most cases it has made you look like a jackass. What happened to Nash is called karma. What goes around, comes around. He has fucked with the careers of so many, and so it's only right that something like this happens to him. It's not like he has done no wrong.

How in the hell is it Booker's fault??? He was on the damn ground, and suddenly just because Nash can't overcome the walk to the corner of DOOM~!, Booker is to blame? Fuck that. Nash is pathetic and has no business even being in the ring. Booker shouldn't be punished just because Nash can't take his foot off the ground without suffering an injury.

This is Nash's problem, and no one else's. Book isn't too blame, that's for sure. And BTW, even if I did say something to Nash, it's not like he'd catch up to me. He'd probably get hurt after he began to move.

So in closing, quit trying to be different by sticking up for shits like Nash, just because you wanna stand out. Tonight Nash met karma, and I for one thought it was about time.

You are my hero.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Oh shit, Anglesault... THAT'S SO MEEEEAN~! *Shakes finger*

So when does Nashs' 'Desire' and U2 video come out?

I was only really laughing at the promo HBK cut afterwards...about them standing and stuff... Sorta stupid.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

I hope RVD blows out his knee next week.

Guest chirs3
I hope RVD blows out his knee next week.

You enjoy people getting injured? Sicko.

Guest TestKick

Smarkzone, why don't you explain more how this is Booker's fault. I agree with your other line of reasoning... but saying Booker deserves punishment for that, is rather dumbfounded.

Guest Daredevil21

I think the really sad thing is that the people who stick up for Nash by saying that they hope people like RVD and Book get hurt and are buried, are just so sadly clueless. It's not like Nash had done anything for the business since 1994, and IMO he's been taking from it ever since.

To all you Nash defenders: Please come up with something better than "I hope Wrestler A gets buried, and wrestler B gets injured cause Smarks like them." It doesn't make you any better than the people you are lashing out against, and in fact, it makes it worse, because so far all I hear from them is that they want people like Booker, who has done no wrong to anyone and has gone through enough already, to get buried or hurt.

Is it right to enjoy someone's misfortune? No, probably not. Is it ok to acknowledge karma when it rears it's head? You damn betcha! Nash is done for, and if he drags innocent people down with him, it will just serve as an example as to what Nash is all about; greed, selfishness, and egotism.

Guest bob_barron

Smarkzone you make Tshirts right? Well how bout-

I just got my Karma

Okay it sucks but it couldnt be any worse then your shitty shirts

Guest RavishingRickRudo

NO NO NO. You gotta have the 'different stages of kevin nash' shirt. One is when he is on the ropes tuckered out from a long match, another is when he is slappin one of the NBT's on the ass, another is when he is in a wheelchair as commish, another is when he has a bunch of strippers jumping over him... But none, NONE should be of him in the ring.

That = ratings.

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

I personally don't care weather Nash's injured or not. I never watched him.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
I dare you -- I DARE ANY OF YOU -- to walk up to Kevin Nash and tell him that you thought his injury was funny. I dare you.

Yeah, because if we do, maybe he'll chase after us! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best. Anglesault Post. Ever.

::applause::

Guest GenerationNever

Wow, this mean X-Pac is now the only active Kliq wrestler in the WWE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think its fucking hilarious.

HAve all night

And when I wake up tomorrow I'LL have a spring in my step because NAsh doesn't.

Instead of looking down on me...you should give me credit for looking at the following silver lining:

Nash finally entertained me.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I am sorry, but I just didn't find it funny. Someone blowing out a quad isn't funny to me.

Guest MiketheGuido

Bps, I swear to god....even as a HHHater, I used to have some modicum of respect for you and your posts, as they were at least thought out. Now...heh...there's nothing I can muster except pity, pity for your wretched soul that'd care SO BLOODY MUCH about supposed backstage politics in WRESTLING, that you'd work up such a vehement hate against a worker, that you'd laugh at his getting an injury. Do you laugh at a man walking down the street, who falls and cracks his skull open? Do you laugh at the woman who mishandles something and drops it on her foot, breaking it? No. They are people, just as Kevin Nash is a PERSON. What happened to him was possibly karma, and most definitely bad luck and it's sad. To laugh at the injury is to thumb your nose at every living being on the planet, because you'd do no better to them.

Smarkzone, while you have a valid argument, mindlessly bashing wrestlers that people here support is just the sign of absolute trolling, not to mention gets people to be able to doubt your point. You need to grow up every bit as much as HHHaters, or people who'd laugh at Nash's injury.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

wait wait wait wait wait

We've banned you TWICE already

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

thats the sound of your time running out until someone who isn't as lazy as me notices you've popped up.

Oh...and I think its hilarious that he injured himself 5 seconds into his return...that would have been funny if it was my favorite wrestler.

The fact that it is my least favorite only makes it that much better.

Ok...second least favorite.

Guest Flyboy
The majority of us aren't laughing at his injury. It's the fact that he was cleared this very night, and was in the ring for a total of maybe 10-15 seconds and dropped like a sack o' potatoes. That's why I'm laughing. The situation is hilarious.

Sure the injury may be serious, and hey, it's a bad thing, I will admit that. But you act like I should be concerned for the guy and losing sleep over someone who contributed nothing but a big boot and nice hair to the current product. Fuck that.

Tell them, Big!

And Anglesault and bps.... those comments were gold.