Guest HartFan86 Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 - According to sources backstage at RAW, Kevin Nash did indeed suffer an injury during the Main Event in the 10-Man Tag Team Match. At the time, it appeared as if Nash injured his knee but it was actually his quad muscle. This is the same injury that Triple H suffered. Nash was reportedly in a lot of pain backstage after the show went off the air. WWE officials were already working on getting a surgery date lined up as soon as possible. It is expected more information on this situation will be released soon. Credit: Dave Scherer @ 1wrestling.com
Guest LesnarLunatic Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 It's not a beautiful day, that's for sure.
Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Laugh it up now, but when Nash comes back and wins the title ala HHH from say, RVD, you WON'T be laughing..
Guest Anglesault Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 So, how long til we find out that his mother died tonight or something?
Guest TheSmarkzone Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 So did he tear his quad, or just pull it, or what?
Guest Anglesault Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 If he pulled it, I don't think he would have gone down like that.
Guest HHH's 'Roid Needle Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 I don't care if he's hurt. He's rich, he can take it. OH, his QUAD. Oh, I hurt my muscle! If it were serious, I wouldn't be laughing. Austin, Benoit, Owen, all serious. Nash=Pathetic and funny.
Guest Nevermortal Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 I can just picture Nash escorting the nWo to the ring riding a Rascal Scooter. Maybe he can give test a pep talk. "Test, you've always been like a poor man's Big Sexy. Well, YOU'VE GOT MY SPOT TONIGHT KID!"
Guest Choken One Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Actully...To reply to Nash mother's death...She died when he was a little boy.
Guest Anglesault Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 I wasn't serious, I just figured something else horrible had to happen to make this night worse for him.
Guest Will Scarlet Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 Maybe this will eventually lead to the return of Coach Nash. I always loved him in that role. Heck, it is not like the NBT has been doing much in the WWE anyway.
Guest Austin3164life Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 As much as I detest Kevin Nash on my television, I feel bad for Nash to injure himself so early into his comeback. Some of this "Haha Nash" sentiment is pissing me off. Imagine if you were in his boots......
Guest Choken One Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 There's a postive thought...He really should never returned as a wrestler in the first place. I think Vince made a mistake and should have just used him as a Manager/Commentator. I'll go ahead and do the honors for the idiot smarks Choken One "I think Vince made a mistake and should have just used him as a Manager/Commentator. " Random Idiot Smark "He made a mistake hiring the idiot in the first place...PUSH BOOKER!"
Guest Raven_Effect01 Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 As much as I detest Kevin Nash on my television, I feel bad for Nash to injure himself so early into his comeback. Some of this "Haha Nash" sentiment is pissing me off. Imagine if you were in his boots...... I agree. I'm obviously not a big Nash fan due to his bad wrestling in the ring, his Kliq affiliation, getting to change his own segments, and his backstage politics he used in the past, but that injury was nothing to laugh about. I've read about Nash having knee problems before, so that could have been how the injury happened, and due to him not wanting to work most of the time(though it's now confirmed it's a quad tear). If Gerwitz would have known about Nash's knee problems, he should have supplied him a knee brace.
Guest jimmy no nose Posted July 9, 2002 Report Posted July 9, 2002 There's a postive thought...He really should never returned as a wrestler in the first place. I think Vince made a mistake and should have just used him as a Manager/Commentator. I'll go ahead and do the honors for the idiot smarks Choken One "I think Vince made a mistake and should have just used him as a Manager/Commentator. " Random Idiot Smark "He made a mistake hiring the idiot in the first place...PUSH BOOKER!" I was actually waiting for someone to say that before I saw the rest of your post. Nash said a while ago that his and Hall's reason for coming back this time was to wrestle and that they didn't need more money, too bad Kevin only got about 10 seconds out of it. It's not like the WWE is going to fire him though. He'll go on making 1.5 million over the next two years without wrestling.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now