TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lerrin Breggan

A New Arrival

Guest Lerrin Breggan

Jamie Drazon grunts a sigh of relief as he throws up the last repetition of his heavy benching regimen when a set of large hands grab the bar. His eyes glance upwards and move directly into a huge chest. The other man helps Drazon put the 300 pound bar on the rack and smirks. Jamie sits up, still panting a little bit from the exertion. “And what the hell do you think you are doing?”

“Hey, I was just helping you out. You looked like you could use it,” the huge man replies. “Next time, maybe I’ll let you drop the damn thing and crush your chest.”

Jamie stands up and wipes the sweat from his brow then takes a step forward to glare at the other man. At this point some of the other people working out are checking to see what all the commotion is about. Drazon and the unknown stand about even, but he still gives up what looks to be at least 40 pounds to the huge individual staring him right in the eyes. “Maybe, just maybe I can handle it myself. Did that thought ever cross through your muscle bound brain?”

“Right now a lot of things are crossing through my brain. And your well-being is definitely not one of them,” the other person shoots back. “Being in the SWF may protect you from some people, but come Friday it won’t hold me back.”

The current SWF Hardcore Champion doesn’t budge an inch. “You’re right, no one in the SWF will be safe after Friday.” Drazon takes a small step back then grabs his water bottle. “It should be interesting how you turn out. After all, you really are a nobody and without us, you would always be a nobody.” Drazon tilts his water up and lets the cool liquid quench his thirst as he awaits another remark from the massive human.

“I don’t need your help, or their help, to get myself to where I want to be. You guys were just in the right place at the right time to enlist my help,” he responds. “A little boost is all I needed…”

“And we were there to give it to you,” Drazon cuts him off. “Stubby seems to think you could be something huge in the near future, so you better not screw it up.”

“First of all, don’t you ever interrupt me again,” he snarls at Jamie. “Anyone that makes it a habit to annoy me doesn’t get very far in life. I would hate to have to make you that example.”

“Hey, we’re all friends here,” Jamie slyly counters. “Just try to remember though, when I need your help, I’ll ask for it.”

The larger man nods, then cracks a small smile. “I’m always eager to please. I’ve been waiting to help out for a while now and I won’t disappoint. Storm should be fun.” The men shake hands then Drazon sits down ready to begin another set. As he slides into position the rest of the people begin to go back to their normal business and the huge man leaves.

“Yes, I agree, Storm should definitely be fun,” Jamie Drazon whispers to himself with a vicious grin.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I am just messing. Since I know who you are, and CC does... this is badass! Awesome shit my man!

He's right people... Storm will be fun.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

*hits JD with a frozen herring*

Nice promo by whoever. Should be interesting.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

::eyebrows raise::

Now this is interesting...

I like the promo a lot, for the record.

Guest Tyler McClelland

I knew JD was a weakling. I just knew it.

Nice promo, but...

Get off my lawn.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"WHO IS IT?!!??!!

Oh wait...I know who it is.

Mothernature says why hasn't she been informed then?"

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

It's time to play detective. I will do this through the magic of anagrams.

L E R R I N B R E G G A N

...after several moments of typing, deleting, cutting, and pasting, I have revealed this mystery man's identity. Ladies and gentlemen, without further adieu:

Gerbil Ranger N.

No, it's like Stranglehold Gamma, I swear.

Guest chirs3

Crud. Half you guys are saying "It better not be who I think it is," but I can't think of who it might be. Crud crud crud.

I think we should tape our shows and delay the airing, so I can read the spoilers.

Guest Insanityman

Okay, I'm pretty damn sure I know who it is. But anyways, nice promo.