TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AM The Kid

Who do you not like?

Guest AM The Kid

Who don't you like on the board, either they annoy you, or maybe you just don't agree with them on thing. Who don't you like? GET IT OUT!

Guest Jerome Drake

I honestly dont hate anyone here.

Except maybe SmarkZone, cus hes a little pussy.

Guest Spicy McHaggis

Rob Johnstone: Just from observation, the guy always has a chip on his shoulder and is always flaming or flame-baiting.

Anyone who thinks AS is annoying or ignorant: Not to kiss up, the people who don't understand the mystery that is Anglesault really bother me. The guy's hilarious, if you "get him."

Guest y2jailbait
Rob Johnstone: Just from observation, the guy always has a chip on his shoulder and is always flaming or flame-baiting.

Anyone who thinks AS is annoying or ignorant: Not to kiss up, the people who don't understand the mystery that is Anglesault really bother me. The guy's hilarious, if you "get him."

Its not like Anglesault is a Rubic's Cube or anything right?

Otherwise then that, i hate no one, but im sure none of you know who i am, :lol: at Mystery!!!!

Guest RetroRob215

Smarkzone is my least favorite poster because of this new fad he started with the "Best matches..." threads.

Genius has played out his gimmick. It's time for a makeover.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

AS runs the gamut from "interesting/insightful commentary" to "super frustrating and/or annoying" depending on the subject.

"Hilarious"? Err, he's shown flashes, but overall, that isn't the word that first springs to mind.

I don't hate him, or really anyone else on here for that matter, but he can be exceedingly annoying at times.

Guest alfdogg

caboose I fucking hate you, you're a fucking idiot with your fucking stupid Sting avatar.

OK, not really.

Guest Austin3164life

For some reason, I don't like Anglesault. Yes, he can say some hilarities and smart things sometimes, but he's usually a cynical and disgruntled person. I don't know him that well, but from what I do know of him, I don't like (no offense to him). I respect him as a person on this forum, but personally, I just don't like him......

Oh, and I can't stand the bastard children of Anglesault (i.e. Angleplex, Your Olympic Hero)

Guest caboose
caboose I fucking hate you, you're a fucking idiot with your fucking stupid Sting avatar.

The feeling is more than mutual Alfie.

Sometimes I read your posts and wonder if you are the kid in your Sig.

Nah, only joking.

Guest UltimateWarrior

You started to insult me before you even got to know me.

Guest UltimateWarrior
You're the Genius though...right?

For the very last time no.

Guest TheHulkster

I will never hate Spicy McHagis as long as he keeps that sig. Seriouisly, why hate anyone? Life is too short.

Guest Anglesault
but he's usually a cynical and disgruntled person.

Because when I watch WWF TV, there is SOOOO much to like.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I don't like Rob "John" Stone, or as I call him, Ralph Wiggumstone.

Guest UltimateWarrior
I will never hate Spicy McHagis as long as he keeps that sig. Seriouisly, why hate anyone? Life is too short.

You are right Hulkster.

Guest MrRant

You are right Hulkster.

I plan on spending my life hating you and then dying of cancer happy.