TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

Ask me something.

Guest TheDames7

Hey guys, I'm pretty much sitting here, looking over the board. It's 1:30AM in the Bronx and with the same shit on TV all the time (and thats WITH ******* cable), I'm pretty much stuck with not much else to do.

Back when I used to post at a place named WrestlingTalks (RIP), I came up with a "gimmick" of sorts, where I ask for questions from all of you and I answer them. The only catch was that they had to be about me. I figured the ego-fest would bomb, but it actually caught on.

I was going to do it here, but then Kinetic did his "Ask Kinetic" and I didn't want to seem like a carbon copy of it, but I'm f'n bored.

The rules:

1. Ask me anything. The only info I won't divulge about myself are vitals (home addy, phone, etc).

2. MUST be about me :D, thus guaranteeing this will fail.

Dames

Guest M Nyland

why haven't YOU sent me feeback on my stuff yet...I have a better draft in the Smark Krew folder

Guest Kinetic

Under what circumstances would you kill a man? Also, how would you dispose of the body?

What's your favorite Christmas song? I heard "Charlie Brown Christmas" the other day, and man...my heart is still broken.

Guest M Nyland

oh...and if you could do anything at all...anything...and then right after you did it you died...what would you do?

EDIT: and yes...Charlie Brown Christmas is the greatest!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

If you were to be gratned THREE wishes, what would they be?

Guest TheDames7

Well, after reading your second draft, I'd have to say that you've got good writing, but something isn't right about it. The second half seems to fall apart, as your God references start to get so obscure that I started to lose track as to what you were talking about. Religion and wrestling don't mix, never have, probably never will. If I were to write a column to showcase my talent, I'd go in another direction.

Dames

Guest RobJohnstone

what is the most disgusting thing you ever did in your life? what about most embarrasing?

--Rob

Guest M Nyland

thank you for being honest...

EDIT: ...I really wanted to try and do something different...

Guest TheDames7
Under what circumstances would you kill a man? Also, how would you dispose of the body?

What's your favorite Christmas song? I heard "Charlie Brown Christmas" the other day, and man...my heart is still broken.

I would kill a man if he tried to

1. Kill me.

2. Kill a member of my family

3. Bomb a public place.

As messy as it is, I've always dreamt that I'm going to be killed with a gunshot to the back of the head, so I'd probably go that route. How to dispose of the body? Dahmer style.

My favorite Christmas song...I'd have to go with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'm such a mark for that. I have some Xmas mp3's on my comp that I listen to occasionally, as Xmas is my favorite time of the year.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
oh...and if you could do anything at all...anything...and then right after you did it you died...what would you do?

EDIT: and yes...Charlie Brown Christmas is the greatest!

I'd have to say marry Jennifer Love Hewitt and die after the honeymoon. I'd be in heaven, so I wouldn't care.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
If you were to be gratned THREE wishes, what would they be?

1. To grow f'n taller.

2. To have a ton of dough.

3. To have 100 more wishes.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
what is the most disgusting thing you ever did in your life? what about most embarrasing?

--Rob

Most digusting thing....damn, there's a lot. I'd have to go with pulling a tampon out of a girl's cooch with my teeth, cuz I'm a FREAK. I didn't get any lovesauce in my mouth, thank you very much.

The most embarrassing involves hotdogs, thats all I'm going to say.

Dames

Guest Kinetic
How to dispose of the body? Dahmer style.

Good god! I'd rather get caught than resort to cannibalism. When I finally get around to murdering M Nyland, I'm going to take a stab at burning his remains.

Guest TheDames7
thank you for being honest...

EDIT: ...I really wanted to try and do something different...

No problem, trying to be different is what we've been trying to do for the site. If we've acheived that is up to you, the reader.

Dames

Guest RobJohnstone

ah that's not that bad, my friend likes to eat chicks on the rag. WE call him mr. red mohawk

--Rob

Guest TheDames7
How to dispose of the body?  Dahmer style.

Good god! I'd rather get caught than resort to cannibalism. When I finally get around to murdering M Nyland, I'm going to take a stab at burning his remains.

Well, if the guy's like 300 pounds, then I probably wouldn't want to eat him, but thats the way to go to get rid of evidence.

Dames

Guest LesnarLunatic

Dames, what does masturbation mean to you?

If you had to pick one country to invade, which would you pick and why?

Guest TheDames7
ah that's not that bad, my friend likes to eat chicks on the rag. WE call him mr. red mohawk

--Rob

I'd like to earn my redwings, but no one's ever allowed me to try. Just something I'd probably only try once though...

Dames

Guest RobJohnstone

How ugly was the ugliest chick you ever banged? (sorry you said anything)

How does it feel to like the yankees, a team that buys championships instead of building from the farm system like they did in the beginning of the dynasty?

--Rob

Guest TheDames7
Dames, what does masturbation mean to you?

If you had to pick one country to invade, which would you pick and why?

Masturbation means a hell of a lot to me. It's what ya do when ya ain't getting any. I've been accused of being a chronic masturbater, although there isn't any proof, aside from a few shady testimonials.

If I had to invade a country, it would be Canada. Canada is a cool country, regardless of what anyone says, and its so much like the US already that it would simply be a Borg-like assimilation deal instead of a full blown invasion. That would make 2/3's of North America, you know...America.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
boxers or briefs? paper or plastic?

Boxer Briefs. As a young child, I was stuck with tighty whiteys until I grew out of it...pretty late actually.

Got to go with plastic, nothing says durable like an Ozone-killer.

Dames

Guest TheDames7
How ugly was the ugliest chick you ever banged? (sorry you said anything)

How does it feel to like the yankees, a team that buys championships instead of building from the farm system like they did in the beginning of the dynasty?

--Rob

I was ready to answer that question with "She resembled a Wolly Mammoth", but then I realized she only went down on me. The ugliest chick that I ever banged...well, she's not really ugly, but it was the third girl I was with. She had these freaky blue contacts that didn't go with her face at all and by the third time we had sex, I told her to take them out cuz I couldn't stand looking at them. It freaked me out.

As for my Yankees, being a VERY proud native of The Bronx, I was a Yankee fan back in the '80's when we SUCKED. My favorite player of all time is STILL Don Mattingly and I'm not going to stop liking the Yankees simply because we're taking advantage of the stupid rules that MLB has set. Derek Jeter was part of our farm system and he's being paid accordingly. As for everyone else, you wouldn't bitch if you guys had the money.

Dames

Guest RobJohnstone

I hate those things man, I definitnly know what yor talking about. BTW good thing you didn;t include head, my opinion is head is head, no matter how ugly the chick, it's just service, if you take it to the next level, then you get no respect :(

--Rob

Guest TheDames7
I hate those things man, I definitnly know what yor talking about. BTW good thing you didn;t include head, my opinion is head is head, no matter how ugly the chick, it's just service, if you take it to the next level, then you get no respect :(

--Rob

Well, the Wolly Mammoth girl was my first blowjob and I'll be damned if I'm going let a little....no wait, a big weight problem stop me from enjoying it.

Dames

Guest M Nyland

why do you think everyone wants to kill me?

or if that isn't a good question...

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Guest RobJohnstone

dames, how many licks does it take you to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Also what about them yankees?

--Rob