TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Youth N Asia

Your current top 10 WWE performers

Guest Youth N Asia

This thread is good to repeat every now and then, with the way storylines change, workers are elevated, and wrestlers debut your opinions on can vary more often.

So list you 10 current favorites.

10. Undertaker...I'm just as shocked as you are to see Taker on my top 10 list...but he's been working decient matches lately, and he just uped Jeff Hardy (A YOUNGER GUY *gasp*) in the card (don't like Jeff...but still)

9. Tommy Dreamer...ok...I'm a Tommy mark, and he may not "deserve" to be on a top 10 list...but it's my list.

8. Tajiri...still cracks me up...his wrestling doesn't do as much for me as it use to...but he's still solid and can outwork most of the roster.

7. Christian...I hate not putting him higher on my list...but there's too many other good workers/entertainers right now...Christian is a great #2 for the Canadian team...good wrestler and GREAT mic work.

6. John Cena...I hate to put someone on the list with only a couple of matches...but he's a lot better worker then I first gave him credit for when I saw his OVW work...he's greatly improved and IMO is the best of the rookie batch.

5. Rob Van Dam...mainly I'm just glad he's getting the shot he deserves...and the VanTerminator was just great to see on WWe tv...he should win the belt within the next few months.

4. Chris Benoit...what can I really say about Benoit that isn't obvious...hope he's back in the main event picture soon.

3. Booker T...even though he's bound to lose his NWO feud he's putting on good matches and his stuff with Goldust is better then anyone thought it would be (myself included)

2. Lance Storm...finally getting a good amount of tv time, most he's gotten since his forgetable IC run...this US/Canada thing might work if they give the Canadians any credibility...great wrestler, not the best on the mic, but he's pulling it off well right now.

1. Kurt Angle...by far the best worker right now (just wait for Benoit to work out the rust though)...his matches have been great, and he's just as entertaining on the mic as he ever was.

Guest TheSmarkzone

In no order:

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Kurt Angle

3. The Undertaker

4. Brock Lesnar (I swear to God, he would be more over with his previous entrance theme...)

5. Edge

6. Test

7. Chris Jericho

8. Chris Benoit

9. Eddie Guerrero

10. The nWo

Guest bob_barron

1.William Regal

2.Eddy Guerrero

3.Booker T

4.Kurt Angle

5.Goldust

6.Rock

7.Y2J

8.Benoit

9.Taker

10.Molly

Guest Spaceman Spiff

In no order:

1) Angle

2) Benoit

3) Jericho

4) Eddie

5) Booker

6) Hurricane

7) Knoble

8) Storm

9) Regal

10) Kidman

Honorable mention to: Chavo (use him!), Chuck & Billy, Bautista

Guest godthedog

1) kurt angle

2) chris benWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

3) the hurricane

4) kanyon (i miss him, dammit)

5) chris jericho

6) edge

7) eddie guerrero

8) molly holly

9) lance storm

10) booker t

Guest chirs3

No order for 9 of 'em.

Chris Jericho

Kurt Angle

Booker T

The Hurricane

Eddie Guerrero

William Regal

Bubba Ray Dudley

Billy Kidman

Golddust

But the #1, who is my favorite right now, is Rob *pointy* Van *pointy* Dam *pointy*. This guy has failed to put on a match that did not entertain me. He's wrestled against lots of different styles: X-Pac, Taker, Regal, Booker, Guerrero, and a billion tag matches, and every god damn one of them was fun to watch.

Guest FeArHaVoC

1) Eddie Guerrero

2) Chris Benoit

3) Kurt Angle

4) Booker T

5) Lance Storm

6) RVD

7) Christian

8) Goldust

9) Edge

10) Chris Harvard (Not sure why, I just like him)

Damn, A few weeks back Trish was on my list. Jazz going down to an injury really hurt Trish and the women's division.

Guest notJames

RVD

Angle

Benoit

Jeff Hardy

Booker T

Goldust

Chris Harvard

Guerrero

Hurricane

Molly Holly

Guest dreamer420

10. goldust

9. trish stratus

8. booker t

7. billy kidman

6. eddie guerrero

5. the hurricane

4. ric flair

3. jeff hardy

2. rob van dam

1. tommy dreamer

Guest nl5xsk1

In no order:

- Benoit

- Raven

- Storm

- O'Haire

- Helms

- Eddy

- Awesome

- Booker T

- Angle

- Jericho

Guest RavishingRickRudo

1)Angle - MADE John Cena. God, I wish I could see what he is REALLY capable of (rather than being limited by the Wwf style). Just one tour of Japan is all I need to die a happy man.

2)Eddy - Hey what can I say esse, Booker T couldn't even keep up with him, holmes.

3)Benoit - 10X better in-ring than SOMEONE ELSE'S return, but with much less hype and fanfare. It is a crime.

4)Hogan - Yeah, I am a huge Hogan mark but C'MON! His matches with Jericho were *-able, and his teaming with Edge and *spoiler*5,4,3,2,1...up-coming feud w/ Storm and Christian* and the fact that he tapped to Angle show that he IS willing to put the young guys over and will take a lesser spot on the card. Not to fuckin mention that he is the most over sumbitch in the Wwf bar-none.

5)Jericho - He brought Hogan to really good matches, need I say more? I don't like him, think he is a bit overrated, but in the WWF, he is a top 10 performer.

6)Booker: Not in the ring, he couldn't keep up with Eddie and was sorta exposed in that match, BUT his performances out of the ring have been fantastic.

7)Golddust: I like Golddust. For the first time EVER I can say that I like Golddust.

8)Bubba: The bitch has been working hard trying to justify that push, unlike SOMEONE (ok, I am talking about Bradshaw here..but HHH too ;) )

9)Trish: Yes, her tag match on RAW sucked, but that excluded she has been the most improved wrestler on the roster. She doesn't do anything that is beyond her ability and can make for some watchable womens matches.

10)Funaki: Keep it up kid, some day you will make it to the show.

Guest LesnarLunatic

1- RVD

2- Booker

3- Goldust

4- Angle

5- Lesnar

6- Eddy

7- Jericho

8- Edge

9- Chris Nowinski

10- Steven "Brodie Bruce" Richards

Guest AM The Kid

1. Kurt Angle

2. Undertaker

3. John Cena

4. Lance Storm

5. Chris Benoit

6. Rob Van Dam

7. Booker T

8. Jeff Hardy(:blink:)

9. Hulk Hogan

10. Molly

Guest Celtic Jobber

1) Rob Van Dam

2) Lance Storm

3) Jamie Noble

4) Eddie Guerrero

5) Chris Jericho

6) Chris Benoit

7) Booker T.

8) Kurt Angle

9) Billy Kidman

10) Raven

Guest DrTom

Hmm... I think there's a difference between "Top 10 performers" and "favorite performers." So I'll go with the top 10. And yes, they're in order.

1. Kurt Angle

2. Eddie Guerrero

3. Chris Benoit

4. The Rock (when he's around)

5. RVD

6. Booker T

7. Lance Storm

8. Christian

9. Edge

10. Hurricane Helms

Guest MrRant

Mine in no particular order:

1. Benoit

2. Rey Mysterio

3. RVD

4. The Rock

5. Angle

6. Brock Lesnar

7. Storm

8. Booker T

9. HHH

10. Jericho

Guest dilk bathoon

1. rob van dam

2. kurt angle

3. chris jericho

4. eddie guerrero

5. tommy dreamer

6. chris benoit

7. chris harvard

8. raven

9. booker t

10. CHRISTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Guest BionicRedneck

1.Chris Benoit

2.Kurt Angle

3.Eddie Guerrero

4.Rob Van Dam

5.Rey Misterio Jr.

6.The Rock

7.Chris Jericho

8.Booker T

9.Lance Storm

10.Brock Lesnar

Guest endgame722

Honorable mention: Rey Mysterio Jr., Chavo Guerrero, Batista.

10) Ric Flair - Has been completely misused and buried. I would rather see Flair retire than continue to be used the way he has in the past few months. Flair has come back from past burials before so hopefully he can do it again one last time.

9) Edge - Not my favorite wrestler on the roster but he is quickly becoming the top face on Smackdown. He will definitely be main-eventing in the future. A feud with HHH might help him.

8) Jeff Hardy - I've said for a while that Jeff has the ability to come through in big matches. I think a feud with Eddy would help him get to the next level like it did with RVD. A heel turn is another possibility.

7) Booker T - Feuding with the NWO killed Austin's career and its starting to do the same to Booker. Booker badly needs to feud with Benoit.

6) Trish Stratus - Trish is the most talented female wrestler on the roster, period. While Molly and Jazz are both good, the woman's division would die without Trish.

5) Eddy Guerrero - Eddy needs to dump the Latino Heat gimmick and go back to his old WCW music that Chavo uses. I don't think Eddy will ever be a main-eventer but he has the ability to make other wresters (RVD) look really good. He would also be better off on Smackdown where there would be more wrestlers who could keep up with him.

4) Chris Benoit - Benoit is the best wrestler in the WWF but his return has been completely botched. He comes back as a huge face, then turns heel on Austin. The next week he flashes the four horsemen sign and gets cheers, then turns on Flair. The fans don't know whether to boo or cheer him so he now has zero heat. Put that together with him having no mic skills and its gonna take a couple **** matches for him to get over again.

3) The Rock - If the Rock was still a full-time wrestler he would be far and away above everyone else. As a guy who wrestles a few times a year, he moves down to #3. At this point I think he could cut serious or funny, face or heel promos better than anyone on the roster. He matches all get huge heat, are always among the best on a show and usually elevate his opponent. A feud with the Rock can make or save a wrestler's career.

2) RVD - RVD is the top face in the company whether the WWF wants to admit it or not. His matches on RAW are usually are the best on the show with the most heat. He also can do better spots than anyone else. If the WWF let him speak and develop a character he could become the top guy in the company.

1) Kurt Angle - Kurt Angle should be WWF Champion right now. His mic skill are second only to the Rock and his wrestling ability is behind only Benoit and Eddy. However, while other WWF wrestlers have various weaknesses, Kurt Angle is the great in all areas. The WWF will be making a huge mistake if he doesn't win the belt at the next PPV.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Here's mine in order:

1. Kurt Angle. The best all around talent the WWE has had since pre-injury Austin. And that says ALOT.

2. RVD. Someone already said it...but he has entertaining matches with everyone. His improvement over the last year was one of the most incredible transitions I have ever witnessed. If he continues to improve...well...that's almost getting into scary territory then with how much he will have improved. If it's not his time now...it ought to be.

3. Chris Jericho. Job him all you want...he's still one of the most consistently entertaining people in the company.

4. Eddie Guerrero. Man...that RVD feud was awesome....and the AUsitn feud would have been...he needs a direction...right now.

5. Booker T. His skits steal the show. Needs to avoid the nwo like the plague. They will NEVER alow him to get as over as he could be.

6. Chris Benoit. Awesome comeback match. Like Eddie needs a direction. Benoit/Booker sounds good to me...for now.

7. Trish Stratus. She is the second most improved wrestler on the roster...and hoiw many men she beats in ability at this point is sad.

8. Lance Storm. If he got more tv time and a direction he would be much higher. But he doesn't. yet.

9. Undertaker. That's right. The big dumb son of a bitch is in the middle of his best run in a long long time. His work with midcarders is a good thing for the company. And it has been pretty exciting.

10. Ric Flair. Is he nearly as good as he was? No way. Is he lacking alot of the qualities that made him a star? yep. Do I mark out every time his music hits? You bet your ass I do. A class guy in a business run by the classless. I always root for Flair.

Guest caboose

10) Rey Mysetrio Jnr (Even with just the Videos)

9) Kevin Nash (HAHAHAHAHA!)

8) John Cena

7) Hurricane

6) Jamie Knoble

5) Chris Jericho

4) RVD

3) GoldDust

2) Kurt Angle

1) Booker T

Guest Sykotic2002

1) Kurt Angle

2) Eddy Guerrero

3) Chris Beniot

4) Chris Jericho

5) Edge

6) Rob Van Dam

7) Booker T

8) Goldust

9) Undertaker

10) Ric Flair

If Rock were a fulltime wrestler I would have put him on there. ALso if the cruiserweights were allowed to wrestle CRUISERWEIGHT style I would have put them, but there matches are the same as everyone else. Hope Rey Rey will change that.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

1. Kurt Angle

2. Rob Van Dam

3. Eddy Guerrero

4. Chris Jericho

5. The Rock

6. Booker T

7. Chris Benoit

8. Lance Storm

9. Jeff Hardy

10. William Regal

Guest FakeRazor