TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest liberal

Who is jeff lynch?

Guest liberal

quite a few people on this board talk about him and it seems that he sells wrestling tapes. It takes a lot to impress most people on this board and they all give him quite a lot of praise, so i was just wondering if anyone knew his website url, or anything at all.

Iain

Guest TheHulkster

Jeff Lynch is the Premier guru when it comes to foreign tapes. His catalog is beyond huge and he has many masters of a lot of foreign shows. He doesn't have a website, but you can email him about buying tapes at [email protected].

Guest liberal

he should really get a website, i mean i've never ordered from him but logic tells you that it would be a hell of a lot easier for the customers if he got a website. It would also mean more customers for him.

Guest Youth N Asia

I think he doesn't have a website cause this isn't how he makes his living...and I don't think it's how he wants to make his living.

if you are going to buy puro there is no one better.

You can buy a catalog from him, I forget how much but it's suppose to be the size of a phone book (NOT exagerating)

Guest goodhelmet

ok, jeff lynch is THE puro trader. Every puro show I have purchased from him has been near perfect quality and that is not an exaggeration. His lucha material, on the other hand, has been hit or miss. Without a doubt, I would have no problems ordering another 100 hours worth of puro from him.

As for his catalog, it's $20-25 I believe but is indeed the size of a friggin telephone book.

Also, his e-mail addy is [email protected]

order from him... now!

Guest Nezbyte

How are his tape prices?

I know who he is but never went out of my way to contact the man.

Guest HBK16

If Jeff made a web site it would take years and years to list all his tapes. It would be impossible to really make one for his tape list. Just order his phone book size tape list. I think it is $25. Not sure though.

Guest Youth N Asia

I think it's $20 a tape or something...but you get to fill a 6 hour tape...don't quote me on that though.

I think there's a bulk discount though

Guest goodhelmet

Jeff's tape prices are $20 per 6 hour tape, but of any shows you want to fill them with.

or you can do what i do...

send jeff the actual tapes and he docks off $5 for each tape sent.

For example, if you purchase 4 6-hour tapes, the price would be $80

If you send Jeff the blank tapes, the price would be $60

Also, if you need a show taped on 8 hour T-160, he charges $5 more.

Guest goodhelmet

while jeff lynch may remain an enigma to many, the guitarist for dokken was george, not jeff.