TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

MOLLY IS NOT HOT

Guest Just call me Dan

Seriously, what the hell is up with everyone saying Molly is one of the hottest women ever? I am so sick of hearing that Molly is the best looking diva! Back it up! I mean her face is ok, she looked much better tanned and blonde. She now is milky white, and has a brown mullet. Her body looks natural and it isn't bad at all, but it is by no means smokin! She's in decent shape but isn't the most conditioned figure out there.

Now, I'm not the type of guy who just likes them blonde with big fake boobs, I just don't see how Molly is regarded as a goddess (other than her wrestling ability) on this board.

To each his own, if you like her, You're not wrong. I'm just wanting to know what some of your justifications for this are.

Guest Just call me Dan

Looks like short in the front and long in the back, the side view really looks like a mullet.

I know she didn't mean for it to be that way, but here hair looks like a mullet.

Not an Eddie Mullet but a mullet nonetheless.

Guest Nevermortal

I don't find Molly above average. That's not to say I wouldn't hit that shit.

In the BUTT.

Guest Just call me Dan

Absolutely, I just thought I'd bring it up because it seems like she gets hailed as being incredibly hot and I just don't see it.

Does anyone else notice the mullet?

Guest RetroRob215

Molly was at her best for those few weeks she was a heel with long straight hair.

Guest redbaron51

actually that is not a mullet, she just ties it up like that.

Yes she is hot, because she has a nice ass and a great set of tits, but not the best diva on the WWE roster (that personaly belongs to Stacy)

Guest BionicRedneck

"Does anyone else notice the mullet?"

no.

because its not a mullet.

molly_l.jpg

shawn1.JPG

see the difference??

Guest The Man in Blak
Molly was at her best for those few weeks she was a heel with long straight hair.

I second that - the short haircut, or the "mullet", ain't doing it for me either.

Guest Prince Paul

For your average everyday woman, she's not bad at all. I, like nevermortal...would surely hit that shit from behind, maybe in the behind. Her hair looks good sometimes, and terrible at others. Her face is cute, nice tits, okay ass. Not too bad, but no godess.

Guest Just call me Dan
see the difference??

HA! Great example. Yeah I know it isn't exactly a mullet, but man the way she has it tied (from the side) It resembles one quite well.

I agree she is pretty decent and I'd nail it shut (Credit: David Spade) But she isn't the hottest diva and nothing to marvel over.

Shawn Michaels just went down a bit in my book because I forgot he sported that ghey mullet.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

1) No one looks better blonde.

2) Molly is sexy because she has BOOTY~! And the rest of her body is a little bit of alright, too.

That is all.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

*mark mode on* SHE'S A FAT ASS :ph34r:

Not really, I think she's pretty hot. I'd do her.

Guest jimmy no nose

She's not super hot when compared to the other WWE women, but if she was just some woman going down the street she'd probably attract my attention.

Guest papacita

Her ass is OK. I've seen better though. As for the mullet...I dunno if it's a mullet or not, but I haven't been feeling her since she cut her hair.

Guest greeneb22

Sorry but Molly is not a diva. The WWE hired her obviously b/c of her in-ring ability which is pointless b/c theres not really a respectable women's division. I wouldn't mind if I never saw her wrestle again.

Guest bob_barron

Ummm why- cause she's a good wrestler?

Her match against Trish at KOTR was very good- one of the best women matches I'd ever seen

Guest Austin3164life

There's no way that Molly Holly compares to the beauty of Stacy Keibler or Dawn Marie. Those women are just drop dead gorgeous no matter what they wear or how their hair is styled. That is all.

Guest thefrenchargel

Molly's fuckin' tasty. So is Kiebler. The two of them tasting each other. Tasty.

Guest J*ingus

I probably like Molly more than any other WW(F)E "diva", simply because she is the only one who looks anything close to a real woman. All of the others have fake tits, fake tans, dyed hair, anorexic bodies, what have you. She's the only one who looks natural.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

She looked hot with the black top.

The clothes she wears now are shitty

Guest WWF4Life

Molly is OK. Nothing special, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I thought she looked better with the blonde hair.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Same here...

is it just me or is Molly doing the same gimmick that Ivory tried to do?

Guest Jerome Drake

I thought she was cute with Blonde hair

She looked better with Blonde hair in my opinio

Guest saturnmark4life

i like her, one woman i think is very overrated is nidia. ewww.

Guest buffybeast

Molly's current haircut is hideous. Not only is the color too dark for her, but that haircut is unflattering. She looked better with the blonde hair. but I guess that is the point.

She also needs some time on a tanning bed. But again, this fits in with her character.

I think Molly is still very attractive. But I wouldn't use the adjective "hot" to describe her. NOr would I use that word to describe Terri, Nidia, Jackie Gayda, Linda Myles, or Lita.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but people aren't going to honor your opinion when you think Albert is hot. Out of curiousity, who would you say is hot and what's hot about them?

Guest Jerome Drake

Shes attracted to the hair of ALBERT's chest, thats my guess.