Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

NWATNA Talent search

Guest converge241

out of the indy scene/unemployed/foreign market

the first ones that I can think off

Josh Lomberger (from Tough Enough) they had some kind of balk and then nothing

Vampiro

Muta (i dont know that much about the All Japan contract, but they let him work Animal's indy show)

Trent Acid (though i think hes on next week in a dark match)

Guest Zero_Cool

Guido Maritato (so they can reform the FBI)

La Parka

Kid Kash (where is that guy, again?)

Guest converge241

cant....believe...forgot....Parka

id like to get a retrun dose of THE JUICE as well in JUvi

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Vader

Hennig, if he's really released from WWE

Steve Austin, when his contract is up

Major Gunns (they already have too many chicks, but she's hot)

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'd like to see The Messiah do a match here and there for TNA, regardless of the fact that he's a CZW regular.

Guest BigTim2002

Bring Mikey F'n Whipwreck out of retirement.

I'd lure Donovan Morgan out of his little cozy spot out here...and Michael Modest deserves a job. He'd be PERFECT for the X Division.

Maybe I'd get more people from NOAH. Could you imagine if Jun F'n Akiyama showed up? Also remember that NOAH and All Japan are pretty much the same company. They could inter-weave them...of course...that would never happen...so I'm not holding my breath for them.

Guest Hitman Jebus

American Dragon

Spanky

Doug Williams

Jody Fleisch

Michael Modest

Josh, Kenny, Jake from TE maybe?

Jeremy Lopez

The SAT

Evan Karagias

Shane Douglas

Juvi

Kid Kash

Xavier

Trent Acid

Reno (Roll of the dice!)

Doring and Roadkill

Guido to reform the FBI

Scoot Andrews

Bring in some more Japanese wrestlers to challenge for the WORLD title (Kawada, etc.), TAG (Kojima/Tenzan, etc.) and X title (Otani, Kanemoto whom could team for the tag titles too)

Edit: Plus...CW Anderson

that's all I can think of right now...but for now I think they should build up the wrestlers they have and weed out those who aren't gonna do anything (Rick Steiner, Konnan, Gangrel...I'm looking in your direction) to make place for more new guys

Guest Sean Mooney

Heavyweight- Bam Bam Bigelow, Vampiro, C.W. Anderson, Scotty Riggs, (no chance in hell I know but Goldberg and Scott Steiner would be cool,) Mike Barton, Curt Hennig (if he really did get his release),

Tag Teams- Simon/Swinger, Crazy/Kid Kash, Guido Maritato/ VIto Lograsso, Road Dogg ( team him w/ Brian Christopher) Disco Inferno/Alex Wright

Cruiserweights- Juventud Guerrerra,

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd like to see them get in one more "big" name to compliment their top 3 of JJ, Shamrock and Hall.

That being said...there really isn't anyone out there I like.

I think a guy like Shane Douglas could do well in that environment...but I'm not that high on him. He's broken down and was only ever so-so IMO anyway.

Curt Hennig is another guy who would fit in...but isn't the same Hennig of old.

I'd like to see them sign C.W. Anderson for the midcard as well.

Anyone else would have to go in the X division...they know that is where the money is.

Guest Dangerous A

Actually bps, Shane approached them and they were interested, but Shane said they would have to get rid of Francine, who he has a ton of heat with from his leaving ECW. Jerry Jarrett and Co. decided that Francine was more important and told Shane Douglas thanks but no thanks.

Talk about a slap in the face.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I didn't know that...that's a good story.

And regardless of who is more important...if I had a guy calling me about a job telling me what I had to change...I'd kick his ass out too.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I agree.

Jerry may take him and try to turn him into a star just to show the WWE how it's done.

Guest 4Life
I agree.

Jerry may take him and try to turn him into a star just to show the WWE how it's done.

He'll do it too. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they can do with the talent that WWF misused.

Guest Nezbyte
I agree.

I wouldnt put it past him.

It's funny, for years i thought WWF could and would turn any wCw talent that was misused into a star (Austin, Foley), but then when they NEED stars they're sticking with the same old shit.

I'm rooting for NWA:TNA.

Guest BigTim2002

Imagine H2O vs. Ken Shamrock...THAT would be something I'd wanna see. They could stiff the shit out of each other. It would be like Kawada/Misawa, except that they don't rule as much...in fact, they couldn't put on either one's boots, but still, that would be fun to see.

Guest Trivia247

Heres my list of the Unemployed or touring wrestlers not locked to a Fed that could go to NWA TNA

American Dragon

April Hunter

Balls Mahoney (You know they won't go to Maryland lol)

Bam Bam Bigalow

Blue Boy (since Jasmine already there)

Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke ( If you want to have a Real FED you have to have dead weight to job. Hell they can reform Kronik an aging terrible knock off of APA)

Chad Collyer

Chaz

Chris Candido

Chris Chetti

Young Lions Christian York, Joey Matthews

C.W. Anderson

Disco Inferno

Essa Rios

Juvi

Little Guido

Psicosis

Road Dogg

Ron Waterman

Stevie Ray

Super Crazy

Vampiro

Vito

Guest J*ingus

Psichosis worked the first show, and Disco was in attendence on the 3rd, sitting next to Russo in the VIP box and chatting with him.

Guest Kid Kablam

Dorring and Roadkill, Scoot Andrews, Super Crazy, H2O, Jody Fliesch, and Chris Candido

Guest RobJohnstone

I'm a big mark for the backseat boyz (trent acid and johnny kashmere). They would be perfect for the smaller fit roster they seem to have and their spot matches would be great. I am also high on scoot andrews, he has lot's of potential. Here's hoping.....

--Rob

Guest converge241

"and Michael Modest deserves a job. "

I would mark out for him as a regular

I agree with the sentiments about Japaneese talents (and let me add THEY SHOULD BE SANS STEREOTYPICAL CHARCTERS RUSSO/JARRETT!!)

Guest Zack Malibu

I agree that the NWA will be quick to gobble up both Ron Waterman and Chad Collyer. Waterman could get a big push with his UFC background as an equal/threat to Shamrock, while Collyer, who I've never seen, but heard good stuff about, seems like he'd be welcome to the X Division.

They need to worry about tag teams, so I'd say grab Doring/Roadkill, Kronik, Diamond/Swinger, and The S.A.T.'s to go along with the division. The WWE is also having tag trouble, so their tag division could very well be the next breakout hit.

And I wouldn't go off hiring every free agent that smiled at me. Let's let them establish some of the guys some more, then bring in the fresh faces. They're doing something right with the X guys, K Krush, etc. No need to water the effort down by debuting new guys each week.

Guest swan
I'd lure Donovan Morgan out of his little cozy spot out here...and Michael Modest deserves a job. He'd be PERFECT for the X Division.

Those two run Pro wrestling Iron out in California which is basically the American promotion and school for Noah which they tour with on a regular basis. Doubt they are looking for another gig.

Guest dreamer420

little guido

juventud guerrera

kid kash

simon diamond & swinger

danny doring

roadkill

Guest RobJohnstone

haha in the one show mecw had, doring was teamed with chetti in a gay gimmick team called exotica. They were much gayer than lenny and lodi. I dunno if doring and roadkill still team

--Rob

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They do in my EWR game!!!!

and that is all that matters