TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tyler McClelland

7/13/2002

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Jeez man... do you always have to kill the bitches?

Good promo dude... scary ending. How do you deal with that... jeez... not even I want to mess with Tyler now.

However my man... Release people from the Lawntrix!

Guest Tyler McClelland

It actually pisses me off that I didn't have time to do more with that promo/RP... I wanted to make it much more epic considering the significance, but I couldn't due to the fact I've gotta leave for college orientation... so I gave it more of a speechless factor.

I'm glad two people enjoyed it, however.

Guest HVilleThugg

Damn man...you killed Laura! Dark...scary...I won't tell you, but that promo defintiely touched a part of me that no one around here knows. Would have liked to see Tyler try a little harder to get to the hospital though...seems like he gave up rather easily.

Da "see...read one!" H

Guest chirs3

I think Outcast needs to have a meeting with Spielberg, because Outcast knows when an unhappy ending is needed (unlike a few unnamed recent Spielberg movies).

I like unhappy endings. In a weird, dark way...

Good promo. VERY good promo.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Jeezweeza! Women need to learn to STOP HANGING OUT WITH TYLER MCCLELLAND. He's such a tragic bastard.

Seriously though, that was twisted. Like I've said before, the melodrama of RPs generally bugs me, but that wasn't as much melodrama as actual drama.

I thought Laura had just told Tyler that she was pregnant in the last one, though...so maybe my timeline is off.

Guest BigTim2002

Wow...(yeah I told him straight up it ruled) but this is truly a great wrestling angle...and the promo is just straight up BOMB. You can't get much better than this...I really wish that we could see a promo that had that much heart in it.

Guest Tyler McClelland

It'll be a good wrestling angle SOON, but the angle itself is still far from over.

Yeah.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

If you haven't yet, you should write some segments to go on the actual shows...I want to see how all this relates to the product, and I wanna see Outcast effect the shows. Booyah!

Guest Tyler McClelland

I'll be doing some for Storm.

I was out of town all weekend... and I actually have a lot of ideas... Creative Control providing, of course.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Take that Laura.

Boo-yah.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Drew_K

Damn. Killing them one after the other. Remind me never to start dating Outcast, because.... well, okay, there was no chance of that anyway, but CERTAINLY not now. I mean, cause.... ah, screw it.

Great work, Cast. A little dark, but dark can be good. I've no doubt this will lead to good stuff. But PLEASE. Stop killing women. There's only so many of them.