TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(Observer) More NWO politics and backlash

Guest Jobber of the Week
X-Pac looks like a rat, and he sneaks out of jobbing like a bitch

HHH looks like an elephant (nose) and squashes people

So does that make Nash the tired old lion (mane) ?

Guest Jobber of the Week

But Giraffes aren't constantly taking care of all their hair.

Guest MrSCARY

HHH, Nash and the rest are a bunch of selfish assholes.

With the state the industry is in now there is no room for crap like this.

HHH can go jump off a bridge and take Nash along with him for all I care.

Guest jester

Methinks Triple H needs a few months of post MSG-incident treatment.

let's get the Warrior back to make Trips his bitch and no sell nine straight pedigrees.

jester

Guest Human Fly

Someone tell me why HHH has any creative input on anything that he isn't involved in?

Also, as has been pointed out here, why did Jericho have to be made the bitch? Were the Stooges too busy? It actually would've been funny if in a fit of rage Cena pimp slapped Brisco.

Guest Vern Gagne
Someone tell me why HHH has any creative input on anything that he isn't involved in?

Listen bud know one in the WWE respects or loves the business more than Cripple H. :rolleyes:

Guest Big McLargeHuge

It's all speculation damnit!...I know the proof is staring me in the face, but it's still speculation.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

It's the dualosity rule.

If it was Jericho or Benoit pulling those stunts, it'd be ok. But since it's HHH..you get the point.

Guest Jobber of the Week
It's the dualosity rule.

If it was Jericho or Benoit pulling those stunts, it'd be ok. But since it's HHH..you get the point.

I don't like HHHating. Although just recently I've been credited with the Rabbit Story and the "No Elevation Allowed" image, so perhaps I do it a bit myself.

I take a "Well, it's in a dirt sheet, so it must be true!" stance on it. It's probably not the best, but I've been avoiding talking about HHH on these forums until recently. Eventually you give in and you either have to support the guy or flame him out of existance, it seems. So I wait until something resembling proof comes by.

But if people see a crappy finish and say "OMG HHH MUST HAVE BOOKED THAT" with no proof I will tell em to shut up.

Guest Human Fly
It's the dualosity rule.

When has anyone ever said it's OK to pull these backstage politics? Anyone who has ever done them (Hogan, Nash, HHH, etc.) has been hated for it. If Benoit or Jericho turned into one of them what makes you think it would be any different?

Guest FeArHaVoC
When has anyone ever said it's OK to pull these backstage politics? Anyone who has ever done them (Hogan, Nash, HHH, etc.) has been hated for it. If Benoit or Jericho turned into one of them what makes you think it would be any different?

Well, alot of us live and die by Ric Flair and he has been known to pull this stuff. But then again, Flair used his power to go against guys like Dusty and CO. Like refusing to job the title to Sting or Luger back in 88-90, whatever, because they were still Green.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Either this is Cena thing is fake, or it's incredibly poorly reported. I'm thinking the former for these reasons:

1. Only the Observer has picked this up, from what I can tell.

2. In the ads for the newsletter, they played this story up as something big, so they needed to deliver on it with something big.

3. This was only in the newsletter, not posted on the site like most other news of this type.

4. Sorry, but HHH can't veto Vince McMahon's segments, I don't care what anyone says. He may have told Vince that he didn't think it was a good idea, but if that's the case it should be reported as such, not as "HHH had it changed". If Vince wanted to do it, he would have done it.

As for Jericho being involved, did anyone consider the possibility that it was leading to a Jericho-Cena feud? Imagine that, pushing the hot newcomer by placing him against an upper card heel. I never would have thought that would work...

Guest FeArHaVoC

I think most of us just didnt like Jericho being knocked out by a open hand slap. Come on now, it was so lame it was funny. Poor Jericho.

Guest Jobber of the Week
I think most of us just didnt like Jericho being knocked out by a open hand slap. Come on now, it was so lame it was funny. Poor Jericho.

Oh COME ON. If you're concerned about a guy losing heat over a slap in the face during a promo... I doubt it's going to drop him to the Euro title overnight.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I wasn't talking about him losing heat. It's just stupid to be knocked out by a open hand slap.

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

I agree on that for sure, when I saw that I was like "WTF? He bitch-slapped him?". Should have just used a regular punch or forearm shot.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
Well, alot of us live and die by Ric Flair and he has been known to pull this stuff. But then again, Flair used his power to go against guys like Dusty and CO. Like refusing to job the title to Sting or Luger back in 88-90, whatever, because they were still Green.

He wanted to job the title to Sting. The reason he didn't want to job to Luger is because he wanted to job to Sting instead. Rhodes didn't like Sting and was pushing for Luger to be champ.

Guest bcu1979
Either this is Cena thing is fake, or it's incredibly poorly reported. I'm thinking the former for these reasons:

1. Only the Observer has picked this up, from what I can tell.

2. In the ads for the newsletter, they played this story up as something big, so they needed to deliver on it with something big.

3. This was only in the newsletter, not posted on the site like most other news of this type.

4. Sorry, but HHH can't veto Vince McMahon's segments, I don't care what anyone says. He may have told Vince that he didn't think it was a good idea, but if that's the case it should be reported as such, not as "HHH had it changed". If Vince wanted to do it, he would have done it.

As for Jericho being involved, did anyone consider the possibility that it was leading to a Jericho-Cena feud? Imagine that, pushing the hot newcomer by placing him against an upper card heel. I never would have thought that would work...

I think Meltzer's record and credibility in wrestling speaks for itself. If he went around making up stories, he would have been exposed as a fraud a long time ago. There's a reason why he's often quoted in mainstream news stories on wrestling and has so many sources within the industry.

1. Who else is going to pick it up? The Torch? I don't think they have even reported one incident of X-Pac whining to Nash to get out of doing tv jobs, and according to Meltzer's latest count there have been 4 incidents in the past few weeks.

2. I don't understand this argument because Meltzer writes the teases after he has completed the Observer.

3. Not true. The Observer and the Torch both usually save a lot of the backstage news for their newsletters. This is not breaking news so there's no reason for Meltzer to put it on his website before the newsletter comes out.

4. The Cena/Vince segment was written by Heyman and Patterson and it was set for the show. Then HHH went to Vince and got in his ear once again and convinced him that it was a bad move. Vince may have been the one to make the call but it was Triple H who initiated and maniplulated the change. There were no reports of anyone else complaining about the storyline.

It wasn't supposed to lead to a Jericho/Cena feud. They announced a Jericho/Edge match that very same show fpor Vengeance. All of a sudden, the Jericho/Cena match gets changed to a "compromise" where Jericho gets punked out by Cena before and after the match. (neither of which was to happen in the original plan) Now the Jericho/Edge match is off and Jericho is suddenly wrestling a rookie in an opening card match. Pushing new talent is great. That's what everyone has been screaming for since the summer of 2000 when Angle, Jericho and Benoit were all on the cusp of superstardom and Triple H beat all of them clean in PPV matches to kill their momentum.

But isn't it funny how everytime the WWE decides to push new talent it's Jericho and Angle who are the ones used to put them over? Not Triple H. Not the NWO. Not Taker. And the idea of using Angle and Jericho to put over new guys as main eventers is flawed in the first place because none of the real top guys (besides Rock) ever put either of them over as main eventers when they were moving up the ladder.

Guest Anglesault
That's what everyone has been screaming for since the summer of 2000 when Angle, Jericho and Benoit were all on the cusp of superstardom and Triple H beat all of them clean in PPV matches to kill their momentum.

Damn, I didn't even relize that. Angle and Benoit weren't totally clean though.

Guest Brian

And the Jericho match people remember from that time made him look pretty strong. Triple H is much too buried in being a superman face in the ring to do that now. Hogan-syndrome.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Steph needs to break it off with HHH and start having three ways with Benoit and Guerrero :)