TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Idiot Hive

The Evils Of Cablevision

Guest Idiot Hive

anyone else, being held back from ordering NWA because of evil cablevision?...

I need to feel like im not alone here.

Guest Frankie Williams

RIGHT HERE!! Cocksuckers wont even let me see Yankee games. But hey.....at least I get to see GLOW and UWF ppv's from the 80's (please note the sarcasm). Prick fucks (not you guys. Cablevision).

Guest TheDames7

As someone who's been complaining about CableVision for months now, I'm happy that someone else has spoken up. I had all intentions of reviewing NWA:TNA for the site every week *because I ***** cable*, but because of CableVision's ineptitude, I have to go to a friends house downtown and order it. I haven't been able to watch the past two shows because my friend has been out of town.

Not to mention the fact that I'm a huge Yankee fan, live in the Bronx, yet I don't get the Yes Network!?

My argument is always countered with "Yeah, but you aren't paying for it, so you shouldn't bitch". Well, with the way they treat their customers, they deserve every minute of free TV that I get to watch.

Dames

Guest Incandenza

Cablevision doesn't exist where I live, but I cannot get NWA, anyway. I have the Dish Network, and they don't carry it. So, my Cablevision compadres, rest assured that you are not alone!

Guest MrRant

I work for AT&T Broadband... so I can get it... WITH a 20% discount.. BEEEYATCH!!!

Guest Incandenza

If I didn't have a satellite, I'd have Broadband. Oh well, the good outweighs the bad.

Guest Frankie Williams
My argument is always countered with "Yeah, but you aren't paying for it, so you shouldn't bitch". Well, with the way they treat their customers, they deserve every minute of free TV that I get to watch.

Im in the same boat dude. Ive been stealing cable for years but come on!! I live in Brooklyn and have only seen about 15 Yankee games this year. Its f'n ridiculous.

Guest RetroRob215

I f enough people bitch to Cablevision they may decide to pick up the NWA. Then again didn't it take them years to finally get UFC?

Guest dreamer420

i'm in the same boat with expressvu here in canada. they are refusing to show the nwa on my system.